Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#485674 Feb 8, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Me neither.....LOL Guess nobody better talk about you know who's momma....Wonder what that's all about? He sure can talk and judge everyone on this planet. Did you see the post where he wanted you to be his brown sugar? LOL At least that's what I got out of it? You might have to take that beanie hat off, and get a real honest to goodness football helmet. I don't think he knows your gender, or maybe he does....anyway, you might could be his next sweet brown sugar, hott momma, if he catches you behind the plexi glass with me! Oh say it isn't so! <;p) You might have to have a longggggggg talk with that old buzzard.LOL He doesn't understand me n my hillbilly talk. LOL Got company, came back and everybody is gone!:(
Yeah. I guess everyone thinks we'er here jist ta make 'em all feel good...we ain't allowed ta have opinions, and god ferbid if a crister happens ta befriend a varmint like meself y'know. It's kinda nuts y'know?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#485675 Feb 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I agree there should be common courtesy boundries and generally there are laws that can be used when someone is abusing their first ammendment rights. For instance someone may say fur is murder. But they cant go on private store property and harass every customer. Where someone has a right to say something or do something is often weighed against infringing the rights of others. Or outside in the summer someone can walk around with no shoes or a guy with no shirt but stores can require u wear shoes and shirt. A couple can legally have sex but not in public. I agree both whats allowed and the rights of others must balance (T) PEACE
I am glad you understood my meaning; in reflection I thought my words might appear to be undermining our rights, and perhaps a tad harsh, and indeed there are extremes. I was just a bit horrified to read about the burning of a woman and in some ways wish I hadn't read the flipping article; in this case ignorance would have been bliss and I wouldn't even have been aware of that bliss.

Skom ~ sometimes my heart aches/breaks and I think of what GOD is going through, and my aching breaking heart gets whacked with a hammer .... and I think that that feeling is not even a whisker of what GOD goes through. That's what makes it all so hard ~ and that is why it is easy to love HIM so :)(the knowledge of how much HE loves us I mean)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485676 Feb 8, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I John 2:19 is ANYTHING but my personal 'belief',for it says what it says,and it means exactly what it means. There is NOTHING to 'interpret'.
you are dr right
those who departed from Gods salavation never were saved and never belonged to "us" always saved

this confussion many time put a doubt of one eternal promise "one time saved always saved" because among those saved are covered pretenders,liars, never belonged to Family of God

truly saved are not part of this world 1John 2;15-17
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485677 Feb 8, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
TEMPER TEMPER! Hush hush!
FART by ninja cat behind plexi glass from their own cages.
fart at you seller of popcorn behing plexi galss

You suppose to know ninja cats behind your plexi glass hates you dearly, ask any one past felon, without of plexi glass and cowards seating with you, they would be able to reap your face apart and eyes to stop look at them and make devil snake jokes,reading their lovenes letters without of permit and steal food from them to feed your belllies for free
Pfuj

you demented female wicked clown
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485678 Feb 8, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Might be their 'right',but it's still 'wrong'.
during your last minute of your life,
FOR SURE YOU WILL KNOW IF YOU WERE RIGHT OR WRONG,

and never talk like this now,they are wrong,

JESUS DIDN'T TALK TO YOU PERSONALY AND ASSURE YOU THAT YOU ARE GOING TO COMMIT EVIL,SINS AND WICKEDNESS AND KEEP SAVED YOU SO CALLED EARTHLY PIECE OF IMMORAL DUNG WHO NEVER INHERIT KINGDOM OF GOD-Gal 5;17-21 IS SIMPLE ANSWER AGAINST SUCH IMMORALS(called by you saved always saved) LIKE YOU?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#485679 Feb 8, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad you understood my meaning; in reflection I thought my words might appear to be undermining our rights, and perhaps a tad harsh, and indeed there are extremes. I was just a bit horrified to read about the burning of a woman and in some ways wish I hadn't read the flipping article; in this case ignorance would have been bliss and I wouldn't even have been aware of that bliss.
Skom ~ sometimes my heart aches/breaks and I think of what GOD is going through, and my aching breaking heart gets whacked with a hammer .... and I think that that feeling is not even a whisker of what GOD goes through. That's what makes it all so hard ~ and that is why it is easy to love HIM so :)(the knowledge of how much HE loves us I mean)
Serah...what makes you think that God sees the world in the same light that you do?

Maybe his perspective of this world is different.

IMO this world is not so bad.

Do bad things happen...yes...but there is more good than bad.

Is there sorrow...yes...but life is filled with joy.

Like today on my walk...

There was this man doing the hoola hoop...not just with one...but TWO hoola hoops. All this motion going while at the same time playing the harmonica while balancing a guitar on his nose. Now life can't get much better than that can it.

If God has a sense of humor...he was probably thinking that man was a hoot!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#485680 Feb 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah. I guess everyone thinks we'er here jist ta make 'em all feel good...we ain't allowed ta have opinions, and god ferbid if a crister happens ta befriend a varmint like meself y'know. It's kinda nuts y'know?
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo what this someone does like my handsome jibber.Who died and made them boss.Cause I can feel my temperature riseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ing.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485681 Feb 8, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Me neither.....LOL Guess nobody better talk about you know who's momma....Wonder what that's all about? He sure can talk and judge everyone on this planet. Did you see the post where he wanted you to be his brown sugar? LOL At least that's what I got out of it? You might have to take that beanie hat off, and get a real honest to goodness football helmet. I don't think he knows your gender, or maybe he does....anyway, you might could be his next sweet brown sugar, hott momma, if he catches you behind the plexi glass with me! Oh say it isn't so! <;p) You might have to have a longggggggg talk with that old buzzard.LOL He doesn't understand me n my hillbilly talk. LOL Got company, came back and everybody is gone!:(
inteligent humans doesn't polute their own birthday language,they never use criminal slaangs your f...benies,popcorn cats behind plexi glass with own cages, or your smacking hats,

you old freack use criminaals stinking primitive slang from behind the bars, not hillibilly W.V language you dumb sel appointed degenerative criminal mind,big a.....hating own Vets who commited crimes agaains tgoverment,

Nobody normal likes you and your proffesion make blood full of hate, insults and persecuting inocent disarmed one man from cage by you and your same f.....frennies with guns,bats, and big evil mouth spiting against their mothers, lovers,stealing their food from their kitchen, and many crimes commited by you.

NOBODY COUGHT YOU OR PUNISH YOU FOR THIS,
BUT GOD FOR SURE WILL REWARD YOU FOR THOSE ROTTEN AND POISONOUS FRUITS OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#485682 Feb 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> What the hell would be the point ?
I havent a clue. I would put the odds of the person they are even "involved" with looking as they say and the things they have said about themselves being truthful at about 20 to 1 against. Unless someone is a pedator or con artist I dont know why someone would pursue it. I have heard stories of some working out but obviously it led to real life meetings. For people to carry on online "relationships" for years is very bizare to me
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#485683 Feb 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah. I guess everyone thinks we'er here jist ta make 'em all feel good...we ain't allowed ta have opinions, and god ferbid if a crister happens ta befriend a varmint like meself y'know. It's kinda nuts y'know?
Did you see the post of you know who called you sweet brown sugar? LOL Did you change your beanie hat, he has ninja skills too. He said he was going to climb over our plexy glass walls and get us and pee in our popcorn! The NERVE of some people! ;P) THe old gizzard or was it buzzard? LOL We just might have to take him out in the cornfields and give him whatfer! <;p) I don't understand why he got so mad when he said he was part germanshephard/ostrich and polak I never ever once called him a polock ever! Is it a "fool" moon, boy people are really on edge around here? Time to make a new batch of popcorn, and sodi pop! I used a squeegy to get the plexy glass clean, again! Beanie hat on, ready to go. Got your football helmet on?LOL Let's go HORRAY !Or should I put HORRORA!LOL <;p)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485684 Feb 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Serah...what makes you think that God sees the world in the same light that you do?
Like today on my walk...
There was this man doing the hoola hoop...not just with one...but TWO hoola hoops. All this motion going while at the same time playing the harmonica while balancing a guitar on his nose. Now life can't get much better than that can it.
You are simple Hipocirte
You reject Searh view,
but you force of own vew of this world and God seeing by your eyes not her?

someone who play harmonica by you doesn't prove that this world is so nice,because same child in africa die from hunger, and american shoters by plane drones kill own folkss and foreigners without of any thinking?

God have sense of humor in gerneral creation,but HE DOESN'T EXPRESS HIS HUMOR OR SMILE LOOK AT THIS MANKIND SELF DESTRUCTION,HATE,IMMORALITY,PE RVERSION, LIES HIPOCRITIES ETC

your mind god is dead,

BUT SERAH GOD IS VERY WELL ALIVE AND REAL,
IF YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE TRUE GOD, FOR SURE TEARS OF SECONS HUMAN WOULDN'T FORCE YOU TO REJECT GOD IS HE WOULD EXIST IN YOU AND FOR YOU?
GOD OF THE TRUTH DOESN'T EXIST INSIDE OF YOUR LOCAL NARROW MIND ENJOING DEAD MOMENT OF PAST SO CALLED JOYFUL PHISICALY WORLD

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#485685 Feb 8, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo what this someone does like my handsome jibber.Who died and made them boss.Cause I can feel my temperature riseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ing.
correction should have read someone does not like my

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#485686 Feb 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Like today on my walk...
Bonsoir Annie, Sora and are I discussing love at first sight, it has been said that such a thing does not exist, but then again...it depends on the person I think. Do you think it exists?
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#485687 Feb 8, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
inteligent humans doesn't polute their own birthday language,they never use criminal slaangs your f...benies,popcorn cats behind plexi glass with own cages, or your smacking hats,
you old freack use criminaals stinking primitive slang from behind the bars, not hillibilly W.V language you dumb sel appointed degenerative criminal mind,big a.....hating own Vets who commited crimes agaains tgoverment,
Nobody normal likes you and your proffesion make blood full of hate, insults and persecuting inocent disarmed one man from cage by you and your same f.....frennies with guns,bats, and big evil mouth spiting against their mothers, lovers,stealing their food from their kitchen, and many crimes commited by you.

NOBODY COUGHT YOU OR PUNISH YOU FOR THIS,
BUT GOD FOR SURE WILL REWARD YOU FOR THOSE ROTTEN AND POISONOUS FRUITS OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE
Black Thunder: Are you reading this? I can't help stop laughing.......<:p) IT HURTS IT REALLY DOES!!!!!!!LOL

Location hidden

#485688 Feb 8, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad you understood my meaning; in reflection I thought my words might appear to be undermining our rights, and perhaps a tad harsh, and indeed there are extremes. I was just a bit horrified to read about the burning of a woman and in some ways wish I hadn't read the flipping article; in this case ignorance would have been bliss and I wouldn't even have been aware of that bliss.
I hear ya. if not ignorance than at least out of mind as some things do no good to think about like right now animals are being abused and women raped. U wanna see a horrying story? Google somalian women gets one year in prison for claiming rape. The secret police raped her, had a 'finger test' done by some woman who says she wasnt raped so they could charge her, the journalist she went to for help even though he didnt print the story out of fear, and her husband and 2 friends who got her to the writer all 1 year for crimes against the government plus the months locked up awaiting trial.

Location hidden

#485689 Feb 8, 2013
Edit Serah...ran out of room so finishing here. Do I know things like that happen? sure. But I wish I never read about it. It makes me sick so I know just what you mean. I hate to say this but sometimes a little OT justice doesnt sound so bad. But I know it isnt my call or right or duty. But still.(T) PEACE
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#485690 Feb 8, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are simple Hipocirte
You reject Searh view,
someone who play harmonica by you doesn't prove that this world is so nice,because same child in africa die from hunger, and american shoters by plane drones kill own folkss and foreigners without of any thinking?
God have sense of humor in gerneral creation,but HE DOESN'T EXPRESS HIS HUMOR OR SMILE LOOK AT THIS MANKIND SELF DESTRUCTION,HATE,IMMORALITY,PE RVERSION, LIES HIPOCRITIES ETC
your mind god is dead,
IF YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE TRUE GOD, FOR SURE TEARS OF SECONS HUMAN WOULDN'T FORCE YOU TO REJECT GOD IS HE WOULD EXIST IN YOU AND FOR YOU?
GOD OF THE TRUTH DOESN'T EXIST INSIDE OF YOUR LOCAL NARROW MIND ENJOING DEAD MOMENT OF PAST SO CALLED JOYFUL PHISICALY WORLD
FEED ME SEYMOUR!!!!!!!!!!Please Sir, can I have some more!!!!!!!!!!LOL YOU GOT TO LOVE ME< IT"S THE RULES! <:)

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#485691 Feb 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Like today on my walk...
Bonsoir Annie, I asked Sora to read this poem for me, while we are sitting in front of our fireplace. I am not as familiar with Tennyson as he is my favorite poet is Emily Dickinson. But I liked the message behind this and so I would like to share it with you. Hopefully you have read our postings to you.

Ring out, Wild Bells:

Ring out, wild bells, to the wild sky,
The flying cloud, the frosty light;
The year is dying in the night;
Ring out, wild bells, and let him die.
Ring out the old, ring in the new,
Ring, happy bells, across the snow:
The year is going, let him go;
Ring out the false, ring in the true.
Ring out the grief that saps the mind,
For those that here we see no more,
Ring out the feud of rich and poor,
Ring in redress to all mankind.
Ring out a slowly dying cause,
And ancient forms of party strife;
Ring in the nobler modes of life,
With sweeter manners, purer laws.
Ring out the want, the care, the sin,
The faithless coldness of the times;
Ring out, ring out thy mournful rhymes,
But ring the fuller minstrel in.
Ring out false pride in place and blood,
The civic slander and the spite;
Ring in the love of truth and right,
Ring in the common love of good.
Ring out old shapes of foul disease,
Ring out the narrowing lust of gold;
Ring out the thousand wars of old,
Ring in the thousand years of peace.
Ring in the valiant man and free,
The larger heart the kindlier hand;
Ring out the darkness of the land,
Ring in the Christ that is to be.

What do you think?
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#485692 Feb 8, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Annie, I asked Sora to read this poem for me, while we are sitting in front of our fireplace. I am not as familiar with Tennyson as he is my favorite poet is Emily Dickinson. But I liked the message behind this and so I would like to share it with you. Hopefully you have read our postings to you.
Ring out, Wild Bells:
Ring out, wild bells, to the wild sky,
The flying cloud, the frosty light;
The year is dying in the night;
Ring out, wild bells, and let him die.
Ring out the old, ring in the new,
Ring, happy bells, across the snow:
The year is going, let him go;
Ring out the false, ring in the true.
Ring out the grief that saps the mind,
For those that here we see no more,
Ring out the feud of rich and poor,
Ring in redress to all mankind.
Ring out a slowly dying cause,
And ancient forms of party strife;
Ring in the nobler modes of life,
With sweeter manners, purer laws.
Ring out the want, the care, the sin,
The faithless coldness of the times;
Ring out, ring out thy mournful rhymes,
But ring the fuller minstrel in.
Ring out false pride in place and blood,
The civic slander and the spite;
Ring in the love of truth and right,
Ring in the common love of good.
Ring out old shapes of foul disease,
Ring out the narrowing lust of gold;
Ring out the thousand wars of old,
Ring in the thousand years of peace.
Ring in the valiant man and free,
The larger heart the kindlier hand;
Ring out the darkness of the land,
Ring in the Christ that is to be.
What do you think?
Forgive me for butting in. But that is a beautiful poem! I am going to copy it on my printer so that I will always have it. Thanks for posting it!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#485693 Feb 8, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are simple Hipocirte
You reject Searh view,
your mind god is dead,
You live on Mars shrinky...so how would you know.

How in the world can I force my views on someone else over the internet? Think shrinky think!

No...you are right about one thing...I reject anyone's view that this is such a horrible world...filled with nothing but vileness.

You nor anyone else has to agree with me...go ahead...think that this world is so bad...doesn't change my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min RADEKT 272,399
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 min I Am No One_ 445,135
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 11 min Kevin McMillen 6,340
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 31 min MUQ2 833
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 34 min MUQ2 40,846
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 56 min lightbeamrider 863,686
9/11&bin 1 hr REV CAROL 1
The Christian Atheist debate 4 hr Critical Eye 1,903
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Tony17 599,312
More from around the web