Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#485656 Feb 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad we live in a country where people dont need anybody else's permission to be who they are or to believe as they do. So long as legal we all have the right to follow our own path. I thank God for that. If people dont wanna hang out with people who are gay that is their right. If people dont wanna hang out with Christians that is their right. But nobody can tell anyone limit your actions and opinions to your house. Its a free country and I am glad its free(T) PEACE
Mmh; I think there should be limits on socially acceptable behavior, but agree it is not up to us to force our beliefs upon anyone. We each have our own pathway, and if we aspire to make our path the best we can, then in reality our efforts should not negatively affect those around us.

I just read of a burning of a witch (20 year old female) in Papua New Guinea and in front of hundreds, including children. Apparently up to 50 people helped torture the woman, before tossing petrol on her and burning her on a pile of tyres and rubbish.

No-one has been charged...

PEACE indeed and in action can only help our world we all call home

(((*_*)))
Doctor REALITY

United States

#485657 Feb 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text> If people don't wanna hang out with Christians who wrongly believe that they can,and do,lose their salvation every day,that is their right.
Might be their 'right',but it's still 'wrong'.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#485658 Feb 8, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctor stinking reality is speaking as if Jesus is an angel of death....huh
No,that would be your lord and master,Satan the devil.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#485659 Feb 8, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>.........
For you to conclude someone life behind this billboard based on what they write, to me is just crazy. Just the other day college football player from notre dame get fooled by what he read online. You have woman lesbians on this billboard writing as men. In fact there is a new term for folks like you that think you can accurately judge someone from online, it called CATFISHING, google it.........(Edited for specific content)
Hello Tri,

I did Google it , here's from the 'Urban Dictionary':

The phenomenon of internet predators that fabricate online identities and entire social circles to trick people into emotional/romantic relationships (over a long period of time).

Possible motivations: revenge, loneliness, curiosity, boredom

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

Thanks for that heads up on the term, didn't know there was one for such behaviour.

I have suspicions Topix is replete with such. I've known of a whole thread started and occupied by a single person posing as a dozen other profiles, and convincing many each was an individual.

Those with delusions of grandeur and super-sized egos seem to reign supreme on Topix. It's become a lark for most, a way to blow steam for others. Substance is lacking. I liken it to what graffiti artists call a 'toy', a quickly scrawled or sprayed word that is generally cheesy,has no real impact(statement).

You have a good night.

The term catfishing was inspired by the 2010 documentary "Catfish."

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#485660 Feb 8, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Mmh; I think there should be limits on socially acceptable behavior, but agree it is not up to us to force our beliefs upon anyone. We each have our own pathway, and if we aspire to make our path the best we can, then in reality our efforts should not negatively affect those around u
I just read of a burning of a witch (20 year old female_*)))
I agree there should be common courtesy boundries and generally there are laws that can be used when someone is abusing their first ammendment rights. For instance someone may say fur is murder. But they cant go on private store property and harass every customer. Where someone has a right to say something or do something is often weighed against infringing the rights of others. Or outside in the summer someone can walk around with no shoes or a guy with no shirt but stores can require u wear shoes and shirt. A couple can legally have sex but not in public. I agree both whats allowed and the rights of others must balance (T) PEACE
Doctor REALITY

United States

#485661 Feb 8, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ready to meet Allah? After you die, you've got a 'meeting' to atttend. And you're going to meet Allah. And there ain't gone be no gettin' out of it. You've been warned.
Oh gosh darn!!!! And I ain't even took flying lessons yet!!
Doctor REALITY

United States

#485662 Feb 8, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text> It was Doctor REALITY that mentioned 1John 2:19 with the intention of shutting people up that don't agree with his beliefs. All I did was refute his interpretation of said verse.
I John 2:19 is ANYTHING but my personal 'belief',for it says what it says,and it means exactly what it means. There is NOTHING to 'interpret'.

Location hidden

#485663 Feb 8, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Might be their 'right',but it's still 'wrong'.
Lol..you may want to re-read the post you replied to. What you are saying is it may be someone's right not to wanna hang out with those who disagree with OSAS but it would be wrong for them to do that!
Doctor REALITY

United States

#485664 Feb 8, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
I love to play Mrs. Pacman! I mean the original,the REAL Mrs. Pacman!!! Watch out!! Here comes that devilish red one again!!!!
:))))
Doctor REALITY

United States

#485665 Feb 8, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares Doctor?
endtime

AOL

#485666 Feb 8, 2013

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

Doctor REALITY

United States

#485667 Feb 8, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FZMSfLA6dI0XX
Hey,Orenthal James,this is your 'ol buddy,ain't it?? I mean,besides A.C....
Doctor REALITY

United States

#485668 Feb 8, 2013
Man,O.J. Simpson,I STILL can't believe just how bad you messed up. Every time I think about how bad you messed up,it reminds of just how bad Lucifer messed up when he was in heaven and got kicked out faster than lightning by the Lord Jesus Christ. You messed up for REAL,Yo. From fame,fortune,Rollses,Bentleys, Ferraris,mansions etc etc.....to a stinkin' Vegas jailcell...I never knew someone who achieved wealth and fame could mess up THAT bad in life.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#485669 Feb 8, 2013
Doctor REALITY

United States

#485670 Feb 8, 2013

Location hidden

#485671 Feb 8, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Tri,
I did Google it , here's from the 'Urban Dictionary'
Those with delusions of grandeur and super-sized egos seem to reign supreme on Topix. It's become a lark for most, a way to blow steam for others. Substance is lacking. I liken it to what graffiti artists call a 'toy', a quickly scrawled or sprayed word that is generally cheesy,has no real impact(statement).
You have a good night.
Hey John, respectfully have a diff take. Yes a lot of exchanges may lack substance at times or even a lot of the time. But just about every regular has shared things dear to their heart. Imho the biggest problem is Topix not being left on Topix. People creating all sorts of identities to get close to someone or spending 20 hrs a day iconning posts or thinking they are changing the world by what they post. I can only imagine how far the same type of person might take an online "relationship" jmo (T) PEACE
Knowledge

United States

#485672 Feb 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I know it!
An I ain't allowed ta talk like a regular folk neither. I gotta pretend like I'm some kind of lawyer or sumpth'n ta be accepted...well, I guess I'm gonna be part of the "lost in space" folks. Not that I can't now mind ya.--THAT's why I been a loner all my life...I got my own walk, an sure don't need ta be in rank with all them uppity phonies.
Me neither.....LOL Guess nobody better talk about you know who's momma....Wonder what that's all about? He sure can talk and judge everyone on this planet. Did you see the post where he wanted you to be his brown sugar? LOL At least that's what I got out of it? You might have to take that beanie hat off, and get a real honest to goodness football helmet. I don't think he knows your gender, or maybe he does....anyway, you might could be his next sweet brown sugar, hott momma, if he catches you behind the plexi glass with me! Oh say it isn't so! <;p) You might have to have a longggggggg talk with that old buzzard.LOL He doesn't understand me n my hillbilly talk. LOL Got company, came back and everybody is gone!:(

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#485673 Feb 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text> Hey John, respectfully have a diff take. Yes a lot of exchanges may lack substance at times or even a lot of the time. But just about every regular has shared things dear to their heart. Imho the biggest problem is Topix not being left on Topix. People creating all sorts of identities to get close to someone or spending 20 hrs a day iconning posts or thinking they are changing the world by what they post. I can only imagine how far the same type of person might take an online "relationship" jmo (T) PEACE
What the hell would be the point ?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#485674 Feb 8, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Me neither.....LOL Guess nobody better talk about you know who's momma....Wonder what that's all about? He sure can talk and judge everyone on this planet. Did you see the post where he wanted you to be his brown sugar? LOL At least that's what I got out of it? You might have to take that beanie hat off, and get a real honest to goodness football helmet. I don't think he knows your gender, or maybe he does....anyway, you might could be his next sweet brown sugar, hott momma, if he catches you behind the plexi glass with me! Oh say it isn't so! <;p) You might have to have a longggggggg talk with that old buzzard.LOL He doesn't understand me n my hillbilly talk. LOL Got company, came back and everybody is gone!:(
Yeah. I guess everyone thinks we'er here jist ta make 'em all feel good...we ain't allowed ta have opinions, and god ferbid if a crister happens ta befriend a varmint like meself y'know. It's kinda nuts y'know?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#485675 Feb 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I agree there should be common courtesy boundries and generally there are laws that can be used when someone is abusing their first ammendment rights. For instance someone may say fur is murder. But they cant go on private store property and harass every customer. Where someone has a right to say something or do something is often weighed against infringing the rights of others. Or outside in the summer someone can walk around with no shoes or a guy with no shirt but stores can require u wear shoes and shirt. A couple can legally have sex but not in public. I agree both whats allowed and the rights of others must balance (T) PEACE
I am glad you understood my meaning; in reflection I thought my words might appear to be undermining our rights, and perhaps a tad harsh, and indeed there are extremes. I was just a bit horrified to read about the burning of a woman and in some ways wish I hadn't read the flipping article; in this case ignorance would have been bliss and I wouldn't even have been aware of that bliss.

Skom ~ sometimes my heart aches/breaks and I think of what GOD is going through, and my aching breaking heart gets whacked with a hammer .... and I think that that feeling is not even a whisker of what GOD goes through. That's what makes it all so hard ~ and that is why it is easy to love HIM so :)(the knowledge of how much HE loves us I mean)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 14 min Steve III 422
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 21 min Buck Crick 55,639
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min Steve III 649,626
TRUTH about illegal aliens (Aug '14) 2 hr Knock off purse s... 12
Does anybody know Doctor REALITY'S race or nati... 2 hr Knock off purse s... 36
rajkot gey (Nov '15) 2 hr Hemant patel 77
TARABYA PROFILO TARABYA SERVIS 212) 202 62 35 P... 2 hr sertek 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr DebraE 106,050
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 hr Hangman 972,378
More from around the web