United States

#485620 Feb 8, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
f... with you
my spelling was not directed for you,
errr merr verr schmerr gela ufen mala schweine po grass
you get it now'teacher"?
Lets see, you said your mom vomits shmitz gelatin often males swine poop on grass.

Would that be the gelatin tablet we call supositories? You should never give those to your poor old mother. The pigs don't eat them either, but I guess both ways would end in the same result. Poop on grass. Got it teacher! Thanks for your funny story.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#485621 Feb 8, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Woud you care to get your beanie hat on now, and join me? I have fresh popcorn, and an extra set of safety glasses. I just cleaned the plexy glass, and the bleachers. But, Dr. Shrink is still throwing donkey dung. He isn't finished nor am I.....LOL <;) I do believe you are in need of your beanie hat and safety glasses on too.....donkey dung is being thrown in all directions! Lookout! Oh my goodness, ninja kitty cat skills ,also strong like bull! May have to sling some bullcrap too? <;p)
I know's it sis!
It's gitt'n harder ain't it?! Gotta be sumpth'n in the water--ya think?
Sure am blad ya had all this stuff ready like that an all!
PWHEEW!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#485623 Feb 8, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Did this ask if I'm agnostic? Yes, I am - for unspecified creator gods.
<quoted text>
You just did. I just checked my records,and they contain no instance of me saying, "nope..not gonna keep doing this." You are no doubt paraphrasing me again and reporting it as my exact words.
<quoted text>
Is that what you were trying to say in the first section above? If so, yes. I have never said otherwise.
That is EXACTLY what you said "nope....not going to keep doing this" when I claimed you said you believe its possible creator gods exist. I am at work but upon anticipating this already found the back posts. I will be more than happy to post them later if you like. When I provided them to you last time showing both your denial and you original claim you had nothing to say and I posted them to you multiple times so you couldnt say you didnt see it. You arent honest Ians
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485624 Feb 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I know's it sis!
PWHEEW!
would be very nice and sweet like brown sugar,if you depart from your comments sounding like past felon

if she is your frenny felon from your past, just pass your feces only to her and about her,
and keep rather busy not in the spreading BS,onlt deeper be busy abouth Bible,

you are not able to jump above your own a...
just try to do this?
erge werge merge shmerge,plat er ko sa vislo kurwa fa mati hero,moiko po patrzal lach

Location hidden

#485625 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Lie? About what?
Since you have no idea what my words mean, you al one at that - without producing alleged the lie exactly as I posted it or the link as you just did, you call yourself a liar. And I will continue to treat you with the
You're incredible. Why would you say, "if not in politics and society" when I have said repeatedly that it is exactly there and nowhere else? Here's the most recent time:
"And I'm pretty certain that if we can weaken that institution by starving the beast of members, tithes, and political and social clout, that unbelievers won't give it a second thought."
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Lol..so when I said the other day you want to weaken the influence on society and politics you claimed I paraphrased you wrong again and gave your explanation about volunteers. I can copy that post if u like also. Man you lie so much you cant even keep track
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485626 Feb 8, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see, you said your mom vomits shmitz gelatin often males swine poop on grass.
Would that be the gelatin tablet we call supositories? You should never give those to your poor old mother. The pigs don't eat them either, but I guess both ways would end in the same result. Poop on grass. Got it teacher! Thanks for your funny story.
don' toch mo mom gelatin pop

stay away from my mom,and I will stay from yours you pig
TY STARA CHOR A KURWO

more fony sories hon

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#485627 Feb 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
To IANS...
Shrinky dink...you might want to scroll baby scroll...I might get wordy. IANS can comprehend more than one liners. So...
This morning I walked out on the balcony. There was a layer of dark grey clouds in the sky. I then noticed the greyness of the water and the shoreline across the bay.
Then it hit me...nestled in between the two the sunlight was hitting the snow capped mountains...a panorama view that took my breath away. One of those moments that we were discussing.
I know...it can be explained with scientific reasoning.
Was it just a natural occurrence...by chance...maybe. I would prefer though to think that it was there for a reason...as if it was just put there for me. I like to think that it was to remind me of all the beauty and to not just see the grey.

I don't know...I thought of you when I was standing there...thought of your post and how you wrote about those moments.
I'm flattered.

And yes, we can condition our minds to be able to experience these moments more often and more intensely.

I've always liked the phrase (and title) "The Unbearable Lightness of Being." Sometimes, the experience is more than we can contain without tears.

Thanks for sharing that.

How can anybody claim to be spiritual when they can't see anything in the world except degradation and horror?

==========

Speaking of which, here's my favorite scene from a Woody Allen movie.

Max - Woody Allen's character - who is newly single, is at an art museum with his best friend's wife to meet and maybe pick up some women. They see a young Goth chick standing by herself gazing up at a huge abstract painting. Max decides to approach her with this ice breaker. Follow along at
starting about 53 seconds in:

MAX : That's quite a lovely Jackson Pollock, isn't it?

GOTH CHICK : Yes, it is.

MAX : What does it say to you?

GOTH CHICK : It restates the negativeness of the universe. The hideous, lonely emptiness of existence. Nothingness. The predicament of man forced to live in a barren, godless eternity like a tiny flame, flickering in an immense void, with nothing but waste, horror and degradation forming a useless straight-jacket in a black, absurd cosmos.

MAX : What are you doing Saturday?

GOTH CHICK : Committing suicide.

MAX : What about Friday night?

[The look on her face as she walks away from him is priceless]

Location hidden

#485628 Feb 8, 2013
Lol...good luck to those who think they are going to limit believers to practicing their faith just to their own homes and churches. Obviously faith is part of who many people are and they dont check it at the door when they leave home.Maybe Topix has given some delusions of grandeur but if you were even a fraction as successful as you think in your effort to "cripple" the church where are all the atheist politicians and members of Congress or even state legislatures and judges?And some portary Christians as delusional. Christianity isnt going anywhere and it certainly isnt restricting its use to private. So long as within the law people have every right to express their beliefs however they want and to whomever they want. There was a Revolutionary war that had something to do with this. And nobody cares if Ians or anybody else follows Christ if you choose not to. Keep saying that btw. But just like we cant force others to follow nobody can dictate to us how we choose to if legal.
Knowledge

United States

#485629 Feb 8, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
baba
I am oestereicher -german not polack you dumb old butt
working past 30 years on kuai with american defensive dept grup,against menace of This Society like you old fat ugly and wicked retired security guard
good for you who you are
jude 16
THEY ARE MURMURERS,COMPAINERS,WALKING AFTER THEIR OWN LUSTS;
AND THEIR MOUTH SPEAKETH GREAT SWEELING WORDS,HAVING MEN'S PERSONS IN ADMIRATION BECAUSE OF ADVATAGE
18/......THERE SHOULD BE MOCKERS IN THE LAST TIME,WHO SHOULD WALK AFTER THEIR OWN LUSTS
19/THESE BE THEY WHO SEPARATE THEMSELVES,SENSUAL HAVING NOT SPIRIT
You are an ostrich/german shephard mixed with polak poodle? Sure you are working on that project. I believe you. You campaign too?
Do you have a toothache, your mouth is swelled? Having mens persons in admiration because of advantage. Is this a tooth paste campaign or are you trying to say you admire men? Tried to joke around with you, because you are a mean old man, who has lost what loving God is all about....You HATE all people who are not like you. This world is full of flavor and color, if you would take time and look around, instead of throwing knives at people. They will throw them back at you....Understand?

Learn to copy God's word...you are making a mockery out of it.

The other two I get...but you have changed the Bible!

Revelations 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book.

22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

So, if you want to quote the Bible, make sure you quote it correctly, this mama ain't playin with that! Know God's word before spuing it out in vain! Jesus didn't die on the cross just for you.

Matthew 13:9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear. 21)Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for awhile: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.22) He also that received deed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29) Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart; and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30) For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Fennario

#485630 Feb 8, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
on my side,smal vulcano errupted
More about expelling things from your "inner circle"?

Did you hear about the hooker with the colostomy? Now she gets a little on the side, too.

[This is easier than Duck Hunt
]

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#485631 Feb 8, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
I also would like to wish Drew H a happy birthday.
Ditto Lawest100, I am adding my Happy Birthday wishes for Drew to yours and everyone else's :)

This morning is one of those reflective, GOD mornings; one where I revel in memories instilled with love. In other words, I am 'tripping down memory lane' and have the luxury of time on my side.

Thinking of writing of my Step father; and the message I received from him when he had passed to his new realm. I have since heard of him too ~ but then again, when one seeks those who 'feel' Angels, or Souls of our beloved, one expects to receive these messages.

'Tis usually only those that have strong Spiritual depth (for one way of putting it and not a slur against those who don't) that seek the Spiritual..

My understanding comprehends those who have these feelings, as I know from personal (and many) experiences that we do have links with the Spiritual Realm, and I find it hard to consider that there are some who do not have these links and experiences.

I am not talking about GOD, or JESUS, I am talking about our own loved ones; how does one live a lifetime without connection to them?

Now, I am talking about GOD and JESUS ~ how can one not heed their messages? Like caterpillars in the making..... we are nourishing our vessels in preparation of moving into the next Realm ~ one where our bodies are useless but our Soul is vital? We are taking with us that which we have etched into our DNA, our game plan, and it is this game plan that we will be presenting to our Heavenly Father.

***Some people are born a success, scientists believe.

Research shows that much of our predisposition towards determination, sociability and self-control and sense of purpose is in our genes.

In fact, our DNA plays a bigger role in influencing these traits than our upbringing and the company we keep.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl... ***

Could it possibly be that some do not have GOD in their DNA? Is this why there is dead thought instead? Is this perhaps why some can think death simply means shutting everything down and others cannot comprehend that thought at all?

Revelation 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

seal
noun
an embossed emblem, figure, symbol, word, letter, etc., used as attestation or evidence of authenticity.
Knowledge

United States

#485632 Feb 8, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
don' toch mo mom gelatin pop
stay away from my mom,and I will stay from yours you pig
TY STARA CHOR A KURWO
more fony sories hon
Well now....now you just let everyone in this world know you achiles heel is your momma. You are A number one top investiger.....I don't think you should have done that. mwa fony sories. Are you trying to say phone stories, or funny sore hun? Learn to laugh if you live in America......if you can't ever laugh at yourself, you will always be angry at the world. Then you get hate, and if you hate, you will never be forgiven by Jesus, if you can't forgive. Smile awhile and give your face a rest, old grump! <;)

Location hidden

#485633 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Asked and answered multiple times.
Here's one:
Here's another:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Dim, but you have no idea what's been said.
<quoted text>
Don't bother. I just provided it to you in my last post
<quoted text>
LOL. Your mind tracks data like a portable CD player on a bumpy road in a vehicle with a shot suspension.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Stupid people are even harder, Dim.
Trust me I know, I talk to you dont I? You not only arent nearly as smart as you think you also are a blatant liar. I realize in some rooms you may be one of the smarter people. In here you are never even the smartest person on any page! And whatever has propped you up for so long in these rooms isnt going tto help you when you lie. You may want to write yourself a note to remind yourself cause every time you lie you are going to get called on it

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#485634 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm flattered.
And yes, we can condition our minds to be able to experience these moments more often and more intensely.
I've always liked the phrase (and title) "The Unbearable Lightness of Being." Sometimes, the experience is more than we can contain without tears.
Thanks for sharing that.
How can anybody claim to be spiritual when they can't see anything in the world except degradation and horror?
==========
Speaking of which, here's my favorite scene from a Woody Allen movie.
Max - Woody Allen's character - who is newly single, is at an art museum with his best friend's wife to meet and maybe pick up some women. They see a young Goth chick standing by herself gazing up at a huge abstract painting. Max decides to approach her with this ice breaker. Follow along at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lqqYJvzfakEXX starting about 53 seconds in:
MAX : That's quite a lovely Jackson Pollock, isn't it?
GOTH CHICK : Yes, it is.
MAX : What does it say to you?
GOTH CHICK : It restates the negativeness of the universe. The hideous, lonely emptiness of existence. Nothingness. The predicament of man forced to live in a barren, godless eternity like a tiny flame, flickering in an immense void, with nothing but waste, horror and degradation forming a useless straight-jacket in a black, absurd cosmos.
MAX : What are you doing Saturday?
GOTH CHICK : Committing suicide.
MAX : What about Friday night?
[The look on her face as she walks away from him is priceless]
LOL I do so hope that I do not become that...ever! Sadly I have heard to tone of her voice in people...I usually try to make a quick get-away.

Funny that you should post this. On my way back from the farmers market I walk by this art gallery. I had seen this one piece through the window and decided I would go in for a closer look. Price of it was way over my budget but I loved the simplicity of it.

Geesh IANS...that was kind of depressing! LOL Sad that there are people that see life that way. I have a sister such as that...it is hard to be around her.

Fennario

#485635 Feb 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, you've posted that, more than once. Is there some reason you've resorted to insults?
I'm sorry that you thought my comments were insults. Or assumptions. They were suggestions offered in good humor and in good faith. And I asked you if I was close or not, acknowledging that I was making a wild guess, so I don't know where the negativity about making assumptions came from - unless I hit too close to home. Sorry if that happened.

In any event, I wasn't expecting the reaction I got. I thought that at worst, you would laugh and say that I was way off. Instead, you were hurt or angry. I wouldn't do that to you intentionally.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485636 Feb 8, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ostrich/german shephard mixed with polak poodle? Sure you are working on that project. I believe you. You campaign too?
Do you have a toothache, your mouth is swelled? Having mens persons in admiration because of advantage. Is this a tooth paste campaign or are you trying to say you admire men? Tried to joke around with you, because you are a mean old man, who has lost what loving God is all about....You HATE all people who are not like you. This world is full of flavor and color, if you would take time and look around, instead of throwing knives at people. They will throw them back at you....Understand?
Learn to copy God's word...you are making a mockery out of it.
The other two I get...but you have changed the Bible!
Revelations 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book.
22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
So, if you want to quote the Bible, make sure you quote it correctly, this mama ain't playin with that! Know God's word before spuing it out in vain! Jesus didn't die on the cross just for you.
Matthew 13:9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear. 21)Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for awhile: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.22) He also that received deed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.
Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29) Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart; and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30) For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
ostrich is caned by deckel,tooth fake is large like toliet brush washing teeth with bloody flesh and spewing at all your faceful stinking fart posts

I came already TO HIM,
rather you practice this Jesus Encouragement,and come to Him,LAY YOUR FAT your blasphemous wicked belly, beseching Him to have mercy on your simple stupid crimnal free accepted mind Psalm 51;17
1 Samuel 2; 3
TALK NOT MORE(SHUT UP) SO EXCEDING PROUDLY;LET NO ARROGANCY COME OUT OF YOUR FILTHY MOUTH; FOR THE LORD IS A GOD OF KNOWLEDGE(NOT YOU CALLED YOURSELF"KNOWLEDGE" YOU STUPID CREATURE)
AND BY HIM ACTIONS ARE WEIGHED

ninja cat is able only jump behind plexi glass in the cage box full of pop corn and pops from under his tail-
also?"knowledge" listen Pop, you busybody wicked christian

Location hidden

#485637 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
That's the best thing about the Christian church - it performs its greatest service to mankind by evaporating. It has never done more for the West than it has in the last several decades by wasting away.
In what fantasy world do you live in to think the Christian church has been "wasting away"? No wonder you convince yourself your arguments all serve some outside purpose...you are delusional. Just cause the guys in your hackey-sack circle or whatever it is you and those like-minded with you do think you are having some huge impact doesnt make it so.. You are the empirical one right? Please provide hard proof that would support your assertion that the church has wasted away over recent decades. Did its membership drop .05% or something?(rolls eyes)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485638 Feb 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Trust me I know, I talk to you dont I? You not only arent nearly as smart as you think you also are a blatant liar. I realize in some rooms you may be one of the smarter people. In here you are never even the smartest person on any page! And whatever has propped you up for so long in these rooms isnt going tto help you when you lie. You may want to write yourself a note to remind yourself cause every time you lie you are going to get called on it
skom
you are right about this atheistic troll,
he is not only smart enough,but not logical enough,

there is small problem with those liars,and busybody idle gossipers claiming to represent Our beloved Lord

May God bless you man?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#485639 Feb 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Lol...good luck to those who think they are going to limit believers to practicing their faith just to their own homes and churches. Obviously faith is part of who many people are and they dont check it at the door when they leave home.Maybe Topix has given some delusions of grandeur but if you were even a fraction as successful as you think in your effort to "cripple" the church where are all the atheist politicians and members of Congress or even state legislatures and judges?And some portary Christians as delusional. Christianity isnt going anywhere and it certainly isnt restricting its use to private. So long as within the law people have every right to express their beliefs however they want and to whomever they want. There was a Revolutionary war that had something to do with this. And nobody cares if Ians or anybody else follows Christ if you choose not to. Keep saying that btw. But just like we cant force others to follow nobody can dictate to us how we choose to if legal.
@ Skom!
I see you my Brother, and LOTS of food for thought and feed-back here.
Just saying Hi, and maybe sometime we'll catch up... soon!
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ditto Lawest100, I am adding my Happy Birthday wishes for Drew to yours and everyone else's :)
This morning is one of those reflective, GOD mornings; one where I revel in memories instilled with love. In other words, I am 'tripping down memory lane' and have the luxury of time on my side.
Thinking of writing of my Step father; and the message I received from him when he had passed to his new realm. I have since heard of him too ~ but then again, when one seeks those who 'feel' Angels, or Souls of our beloved, one expects to receive these messages.
'Tis usually only those that have strong Spiritual depth (for one way of putting it and not a slur against those who don't) that seek the Spiritual..
My understanding comprehends those who have these feelings, as I know from personal (and many) experiences that we do have links with the Spiritual Realm, and I find it hard to consider that there are some who do not have these links and experiences.
I am not talking about GOD, or JESUS, I am talking about our own loved ones; how does one live a lifetime without connection to them?
Now, I am talking about GOD and JESUS ~ how can one not heed their messages? Like caterpillars in the making..... we are nourishing our vessels in preparation of moving into the next Realm ~ one where our bodies are useless but our Soul is vital? We are taking with us that which we have etched into our DNA, our game plan, and it is this game plan that we will be presenting to our Heavenly Father.
***Some people are born a success, scientists believe.
Research shows that much of our predisposition towards determination, sociability and self-control and sense of purpose is in our genes.
In fact, our DNA plays a bigger role in influencing these traits than our upbringing and the company we keep.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl... ***
Could it possibly be that some do not have GOD in their DNA? Is this why there is dead thought instead? Is this perhaps why some can think death simply means shutting everything down and others cannot comprehend that thought at all?
Revelation 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
seal
noun
an embossed emblem, figure, symbol, word, letter, etc., used as attestation or evidence of authenticity.
@ Serah,
I see you too my Sister and same applies re lots of food for thought and feed-back. Wish I could stay by not right now.

Ditto too for >>>Lawest<<< and
His Love and Peace be with each of you til we meet again.
(((*()*))) Take Care each of you!
Knowledge

United States

#485640 Feb 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I know's it sis!
PWHEEW!
I think they are just jealous because we have beanie hats and popcorn and they don't have any! LOL <;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 30 min ImPeach 25,612
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 37 min Frank 301
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr River Tam 985,633
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 17
Truth About The Term: "White Nationalists" 4 hr Johnny 6
Satan is the white man's god (Jul '08) 5 hr juliakk 185
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr juliakk 6,444
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr PadMark 685,654
More from around the web