Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485468 Feb 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Women don't sweat...we perspire...and not in great drops...our skin just gets moist.
Geesh...
because they don't urinate to often and all moisture from urines make sweat their ugly everyday older wrinkled fat skin and body

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#485469 Feb 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I think prayers absolutely are necessary.

There are so many positives just from being in a prayer state.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think physical exercise absolutely is necessary.
There are so many positives just from being in an exercise state.
.. I think sex absolutely necessary ..

.. there are so many positives just from being in a lustful state ..

<< a little levity or gross ?? >>

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#485470 Feb 8, 2013
Good Morning Folks... Happy Birthday Drew. Ians, I was looking through and saw your replies. Going to have to respond to these at a much slower pace so I can do some research on much of these terms and how it relates to my own views on God and Their creation.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#485471 Feb 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Women don't sweat...we perspire...and not in great drops...our skin just gets moist.
Geesh...
Evidently Annie, you haven't watched Honey Boo Boo's mom on television. If you have no idea what I am talking about, check it out ! You will never laugh so hard in all your life! LOL
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485472 Feb 8, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post. Thanks.
You've captured the essence of what I was trying to share with Brother Lee Love about how offensive placing such blame is.
I have a list of such offensive practices by proselytizing Christians. Maybe this would be a good time to bring it back out. Unfortunately, it usually evokes some hostile and defensive reactions. But it's a fun read. Brother's offense is on there - in the last spot :
IRRITATING, OFFENSIVE and DISRESPECTFUL BEHAVIORS COMMON AMONG THEISTS
Adapted from http://atheism.about.com/od/atheismatheiststh...
[1] Telling us what it is that we believe, especially that we claim that there is no god
[2] Unsolicited (which is all of it) preaching and proselytizing
[3] Referring to atheism as a religion, saying that atheism requires faith, or calling an atheist a fundamentalist
[4] Trying to prove something by quoting the Bible
[5] Threatening nonbelievers with damnation
[6] Pretending that you don't have the burden of proof
[7] Using cut and paste arguments from others that you can't defend
[8] Repeating arguments that have already been refuted and rejected
[9] Saying that we believe nothing, that our lives are without purpose or meaning, or that we have no basis for moral behavior
[10] Announce that you'll be praying for us
[11] Invoking Pascal’s Wager, which says that there is everything to gain and nothing to lose by believing in Jesus. Also, Employing the No True Scotsman fallacy, straw man arguments, and other common fallacies.
[12] Telling us that we can’t or don’t understand the Bible.
[13] Saying that we hate your god, are rebelling against your god, or really believe in a god
[14] Misrepresenting science knowledge.
[15] Blaming secularism for the deaths caused by zealous ideologues like Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot.
[16] Telling me that the reason I left Christianity is that my faith was inferior.
fart on your post and your animal free style of perverted life,
you are to dumb to understand even one Bible verse

if you wouldn't hate god of chrisitians ,
you wouldn't seat here like stinking parasite ,cry like babe, and accuse those "saints"

get a hell out of here, nobody hates you you idiot,you hate yourselves and your missing monkey tail fyll of dry cow manure
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485473 Feb 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a beautiful poem Sora.
I had this thought the other day...
Tears are given to to be able to release what we hold inside...whether they be tears of sorrow or tears of joy.
Here is a poem that you might enjoy.
Tears In A Bottle
by Deborah Ann Belka
There is a bottle up in heaven,
filling up with all your tears.
Drop by drop the Lord collects,
the full harvest of your fears.
There is not a tear that falls,
where He is not aware.
For He understands each drip,
and the cause of your despair.
When tears of unhappiness,
are followed up with grief.
He garners them in His vial,
and sends peace for your relief.
He knows the real reason,
as He gathers up your pain.
And all your hurtful tears,
to Him become like rain.
He reaps each tender trickle,
with His mercies from above.
Collects them in His bottle,
and caps them with His love.
====
And some beautiful scriptures about tears...
Revelation 21:4
He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”
Psalm 126:5
Those who sow in tears shall reap with shouts of joy!
Psalm 56:8
You have kept count of my tossings; put my tears in your bottle. Are they not in your book?
to long post
nobody read and waist own time

anyway liars like you are excluded from new heaven and new earth

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#485474 Feb 8, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
IN the above could replace the world Jesus with Allah. Its down to the culture we are raised in.
Wrong.

All kind of cultures worship Jesus Christ as God. I no know where you get that from.

Christianity is a cultural issue. Christianity is of the west.

Worship Jesus Christ as God is all over the earth. From muslims to hindus to sikhs to all kind of cultures worship Jesus as God.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#485475 Feb 8, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
You suppose to apologizy publicaly dr Shrink
for accusation spreaded around dr Shrink that dr shrink made story with lesbian g_o_d who admited publicaly he/she is lesbian with hot kisses and velvet hands
just If you wish to restore good opinions about you
YOU HAVE TO APOLOGIZE HONEST HUMBEL CHILD OF GOD NAMED DR SHRINK,
NOT ONE TIME,ONLY FEW TIMES TILL 12 TIMES
OK?
I admit it. I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body....

... With sweet kisses and velvet hands, too.

Thanks, Shrinkie.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#485476 Feb 8, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Annie, you are a kind and gentle person cher, it is obvious to me that you have a connection with the natural world, in New Orleans humanity and the natural world were often blended together. In the home I grew up in we had a large Camphor tree. I would go out and sit under the tree and watch the stars and the sky. When I first saw this painting I was seven years of age. I felt a connection to it, a bond I could not describe. At age fifteen I began to restore art, this piece was my second one. The beauty of this painting transfixes me, it is the intimacy of the couple and the silence. Something I would later find with Sora. I agree that if we pause and look we see in the artwork some of ourselves or even our future. I never dreamed I would ever find any person to love me the way Sora does. It is pure and unconditional, many here have remarked on being able to see and feel that love. It also is a painting of interpretation like most paintings are, tell me, do you believe the couple here are young or old. Do you believe the moon and the sky and the trees hold a symbolic meaning? Do you still venture out into the trees and into the night sky? What do you see when you look at it? Romanticism is a return to nature, much like Alfred Tennyson believed in. Are you familiar with Alfred Tennyson? If not, I shall allow Sora to explain the works of Tennyson as he is more familiar with him than I, my favorite poet is Emily Dickenson.
I believe the couple to be timeless...they are what the observer needs them to be.

One might look at the couple and see themself as they once were...young and in love. Or it could be that is how they see themselves in the future...growing old together and still being that much in love.

That couple IMO takes on whatever age the observer needs them to be...a reminder of the past...or as hope for the future.

Art...is timeless...

“Saved. ”

#485477 Feb 8, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
What are your views on thermodynamics,
Please allow me to quote some biblical verses in which, from a Creationist point view, "Know that the LORD Himself is God; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves" Psalm 100:3

Now... I believe that since sin came into the the world everything tends to disorder but prior to that God made it good (and after He made Eve... it was VERY GOOD, lol)

I can agree with the 2nd law of thermodynamics from my viewpoint on sin. It's empirically obvious that everything tends to deteriorate. The 2nd law doesn't make sense to me from an evolutionary standpoint because if human beings started off as a single-celled system billions of years ago then it would contradict evolutionists' views that we have progressively become increasingly more complex! If evolutionists agree with that 2nd law then shouldn't they acknowledge that we are products of deterioration then?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#485478 Feb 8, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently Annie, you haven't watched Honey Boo Boo's mom on television. If you have no idea what I am talking about, check it out ! You will never laugh so hard in all your life! LOL
You are mistaking persperation with pores oozing lard.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#485479 Feb 8, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong.
All kind of cultures worship Jesus Christ as God. I no know where you get that from.
Christianity is a cultural issue. Christianity is of the west.
Worship Jesus Christ as God is all over the earth. From muslims to hindus to sikhs to all kind of cultures worship Jesus as God.
Although you have some lucid moments, you usually sound like you are simply batcrapcrazy.

Talk to your doctor about Stelazine.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485480 Feb 8, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor old "thang", he is a wonderful good man, that wants no harm on others. He just thinks everyone is a scum sucking pig. No wonder the gal left, if he treated her like he does the public. He probably made her take baths with the goats, he keeps in his living room! LOL I decided not to get angry at him, after all, he can't help it. Talk about Dr. Jekyl and Mr, Hyde! Soooooo jokester from now on, I certainly won't talk about the Bible with him...He will bite your head off.....and call you prostitute do as I say and not as I do.......hush hush now.....LOL
mama dracula
your posts are to long,sucks and worthy only Farts

you are to dumb to talk about Bible,look at your cry posts,none of them have any Bible passage sent to others,

only crap.gossip,busybody, bs, and justifing own vile wicked actions against own fella from jail-mostly old vets from vietnam-half hungry because you feed your huge belly with this food stolen from poor imprisoned citizens and vets from vietnam

bum,and unsaved poot creature with a...huge like 2 Remax baloons
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#485481 Feb 8, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
because they don't urinate to often and all moisture from urines make sweat their ugly everyday older wrinkled fat skin and body
Annie,did he just say you were fat and old...or you have a urinary infection and can't pee? LOl You had better apologize, before he damns you to never peeing again! You might want to get on the site Black thunder gave me last night, and put you aluminum beanie hat on and get behind some plexi glass, I feel him building up! <;)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#485482 Feb 8, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
to long post
nobody read and waist own time
anyway liars like you are excluded from new heaven and new earth
Then scroll baby scroll.

LOL Funny...you took the time to reply.

The post was not for you anyway. It was written to someone that expressed pain and sorrow. I did not see you offering any words of comfort nor even acknowledge his post.

That's probably a good thing though.

“Saved. ”

#485483 Feb 8, 2013
The Son of God Music Ministry
The True Grace of God

"The heavens declare
The glory of God
And all of the world
Will join the praise
His wonders proclaim

The oceans and skies
Lift up their voice
And all all He has made
Will rise to bless
The King of all kings.

Let us adore Him
Let us adore Him
Jeus Christ is the Lord

Come and behold Him
Bow down before Him
Jesus Christ is the Lord

Eternity's King
Is coming again
Though all of the earth
Will fade away
His truth will remain

Hallelujah
Hallelujah
You are worthy of all praise
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485484 Feb 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
she loves you and she is your girl friend,
without of knowing by her old fart husband,

she commit cyber adultry with you

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#485485 Feb 8, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I refuse to watch that show.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#485486 Feb 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I can't believe they would even put something that nasty on the air! Why on earth? How on earth would people even watch it? I saw it on a 20/20 . I thought something really important gets on that, my bad. That is just one sicko director and producer. Or, is that saying something for our society on how popular it is? Whoops, did I say that? LOL hehehe
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#485487 Feb 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I refuse to watch that show.
Never watched the show just saw it on 20/20 I believe it was with Barbara Walters, and of course the View....I don't watch it either, but I hear it is quite popular.....why would anyone want to watch someone being nasty dirty? Ugh! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min BenAdam 864,691
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 599,699
Dubai Massage - Body to Body Massage full Body ... 7 min Jenny 1
The Christian Atheist debate 30 min ChristineM 1,998
Is Obama Really Black? (Jul '09) 41 min Buck Crick 35
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr sangili karuppan 7,502
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 272,412
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 6,473
More from around the web