Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#485385 Feb 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
That is like saying all people who have no legs are just refusing to walk.
It's not like that at all, my friend.

Considering your scenario, it'll be like a person hindering you from walking from birth so that you never learned to walk. Then, to have that person ask you to walk with them afterward.
G_O_D wrote:
How does one know that everyone can be just like them.
Because "God" made a "one size fits all" law.
G_O_D wrote:
Maybe many are born "NOT" to find God ?
Then, that would have been instituted at the beginning. But, that's not the case. In the beginning, all of Adam's descendants would have prospered in the garden conditions had Adam not sinned.
G_O_D wrote:
Even Jesus said only a few will.
He was referring to the elect. Out of the many that were called to the exalted position of king and priest, only a few would be chosen.
G_O_D wrote:
It is like a rich person saying that anyone who is poor chose to be that way.
It's not like that, at all. What it's like is that, we have so-called "teachers" in Christendom who don't know "God" themselves, so not only can they not find "God," but they can't lead anyone else to "God," either. But, even our present "teachers" were taught by other so-called "teachers" that didn't know "God." It's, unfortunately, been a continual cycle for almost 2,000 years now. You know the history. Christendom has adopted so many pagan practices, philosophies, traditions, and superstitions, that it's extremely difficult recognizing Truth when Truth is presented. All I was saying to It aint necessarily so is that, what he learned, more than likely, had him searching for "God" in the wrong areas. When "God" was offering him His hand, It aint necessarily so's so-called "teachers" had him searching for miraculous events to take place in his life. Many still believe that way until this day.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#485386 Feb 7, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
good night all.
And another day come and gone without you addressing my post regarding 1John 2:19.

I guess that's keeping it real where you're from.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#485387 Feb 7, 2013
Jizzed Christ wrote:
already ... so,,, make the dog like you might as Christians there celebrated sex please ... like a donkey, dogs, pigs, horses, all delicious ..
That's your brain, more shallow than animals bitch ..
Praise dick!!
Dr. Shrink (aka-Pipek and 200 other aliases) forgets his proxy:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#485388 Feb 7, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Mobile service data providers are SCREWING their customers over on data consumption charges.
Really now...

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#485389 Feb 7, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
If a customer doesn't use all of the data on their plan during a billing cycle,that data should be carried over into the next billing cycle SINCE THEY PAID FOR IT.
You took a hit, huh...

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#485390 Feb 7, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Unused data should accrue throughout the year and then only taken away if not used by the end of December 31st.
Oh you got it Bad...how far in a hole you go?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#485391 Feb 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I am targeting nobody in the churchI don't know why you insist on paraphrasing me. I want to see the church's influence limited to volunteers. Do you think that that is what you said? I want to eliminate the church's influence outside of its congregations even ifI have no idea what you are talking about, and clearly, you have no idea what I'm talking about.
Ok..it would seem then your goals are to target nobody and hope evrybody quits except volunteers? I think you are adlibing and revising your goals to avoid saying u r targeting the entire church and not in the abstract because of what some members say cus u know how that sounds. But providing u r being even somewhat honest, whats ur plan for limiting the influence of the organized portion by reducing it to just just volunteers while targeting nobody? and what makes u think volunteers dont teach exactly what is being taught now?

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#485392 Feb 7, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>And another day come and gone without you addressing my post regarding 1John 2:19.
I guess that's keeping it real where you're from.
Hello good bro,

You don't REALLY expect anything substantive from Doctor Spam now, do you?

Though I applaud you efforts, just hate to see a friend waste keystrokes better spent elsewhere;)

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#485393 Feb 7, 2013
That's >YOUR EFFORTS<

...lag...

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#485394 Feb 7, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Well seeing how you're always posting on the internet,you're probably BROKE and don't work,I'm thinking.
Classic PROJECTION...

Location hidden

#485395 Feb 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no expectation of you ever understanding me.
I didnt misunderstand u before. I said you are the possibility exists there are creator gods right? And youj answered "nope..not gonna keep doing this" as your repeat your claims that people are misquoting you. Then I copied and pasted your post saying you believe it is possible creator gods exist. your ego is so big you will lie before conceding a point. I have no expectation of that changing. and you have said you want to limit the influence of the church in politics and society and now are claiming again i have paraphrased u incorrectly and u just want to reduce to the church to volunteers. For what purpose? Where are you hoping that will reduce their influence if not in politics and society? and how do u get rid of all the people who arent volunteers without targeting anyone? You dont even pass the most basic litmus test for credibility

Location hidden

#485396 Feb 7, 2013
Edit: correction...should read "i said you said the possibility of creator gods exist" not "i said you are the possibility"

Location hidden

#485397 Feb 7, 2013
Edit ians...and the reason you changed your clain (until I found the post) is because I said if you concede the possibility that creator gods exist then how can you state for sure the God Christians believe in and believe created the world isnt the very same creator God? So then you denied you ever said creator gods may exist. you do this all the time. You have been called on it many times. I guarantee i can find posts of you saying u want to reduce the church's influence in politics and society. Why would u even pretend I got that wrong? Of course that is what you want. But since now you realize you cant provide sufficiant justification for whom you would target to do this you change ur claim. it is the same reason u switched to the church in the abstract is who u have issue with yet claim you want it to be nothing but volunteers so clearly ur issue is with the organization thats in place now but realized you cant fairly blame the whole organization.Ppl who arent honest are exhausting to try to talk to.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#485398 Feb 7, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>How many times have you lost your salvation in the last twenty four hours,fake Christian believer little boy?
You demonstrate your fateness on this thread everyday with the very commentary that you post to believers and non believers alike, ans as I told you before that continuing your lie of constantly losing your salvation is not going to make it come true.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#485399 Feb 7, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Only because you're not very intelligent.
No.......because you VERY seldom have anything intelligent or spiritual to say.

Location hidden

#485400 Feb 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.
.. is prayer necessary? Does it strengthen the spirit, the mind? Does it promote understanding, compassion? Your thoughts would be appreciated ..
I think prayers absolutely are necessary. And yes not all prayers are asking for something specific but all prayer serves a purpose regardless of the answer. When someone prays they are setting time aside to mentally and spiritually focus on God in a deeper state.Often introspection comes first as we do an assessment of ourselves and where we need help or strength. Sometimes even removing ourselves from a negative situation to pray can be invaluable. Example...when locked up there were times I was very tempted to hurt someone who was looking for trouble.I would ask God to take my anger from me and to give me the ability to forgive. There are so many positives just from being in a prayer state.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#485401 Feb 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>No.......because you VERY seldom have anything intelligent or spiritual to say.
Touché

:)

Hope your night is a good one ,Scott...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#485402 Feb 7, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>...Considering your scenario, it'll be like a person hindering you from walking from birth so that you never learned to walk. Then, to have that person ask you to walk with them afterward.
<quoted text>....
OK. That makes sense. Thus many people will never be saved through no fault of their own.

I like the way you put the rest of your post even though I don't agree with some of it. Too tired to for a freindly debate though.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#485403 Feb 7, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>... All I was saying to It aint necessarily so is that, what he learned, more than likely, had him searching for "God" in the wrong areas...
Agreed.

And I think IANS has found more "truth" on his own without those "teachers".

“"None shall pass"”

There

#485404 Feb 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>No.......because you VERY seldom have anything intelligent or spiritual to say.
Seldom ?

You are too generous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min MUQ2 44,710
How to solve racism (and sexism) once and for all 17 min John 8
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 27 min It aint necessari... 49,236
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 58 min jonie061 8
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Annaleigh 105,649
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr VIKING 971,782
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr MUQ2 281,280
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 646,781
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 9 hr taylorr 25
More from around the web