Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#485352 Feb 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
OK.
How's Prince Pugstar.
Cheers ~ he is doing very well.... Hope your doggy is also :)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#485353 Feb 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...I understand how you feel "G" but when talking to a Christian Jesus is synonymous with Jesus Christ. She asked if I believed in Jesus...I knew who she was talking about.
OK.
Sorry.
<hug>
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#485354 Feb 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Once Paid Always Paid doctrine.
If I rent a house but only use it two days out of the week I shouldn't pay my full rent for the next month, right ?
If you're not there,but your possessions are there,then that's a part of being obligated to pay rent for every day of the month. When you're charged for 3 gigs,you should be allowed to use 3 GIGS. PERIOD.
Knowledge

United States

#485355 Feb 7, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay should I use gorilla glue or gorillaaaa tape on the beanie? Maybe just masking tape, it is easier, and if it gets on the skin, won't pull it off. What to do, what to do? Okay, I have my safety glasses on too. We wait now patiently for the predator.....like a cat. <:) LOL Did you make yours? Safety first! <;)
I forgot to tell you, Black Thunder, I have ninja skills, reflexes like a cat. No shoo shoo will hit me.....LOL I fast 200 miles an hour wind I run like no man can.....LOL

Still wearing my safety beanie! Safety glasses secure! Keep this up we might be geared up to take a run to mars with him soon.! LOL oh my the aluminum foil just tore, got to fix it, it is, matching beanie helment too. LOL I have some seasoning for the popcorn, would you like butter, or cheese? Do you think we could possibly sell some seats and popcorn.......oh the waiting. He probably went out for some goat cheese pizza.....LOL Fat free of course......
mike

AOL

#485356 Feb 7, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> That's way too heavy fer me bro...I'm still work'n on the "folks" stuff.
Crister's is jist a sub-species(I'm think'n).
Hello
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#485357 Feb 7, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
If you are charged for 3 gigabytes a month,you should get those 3 gigabytes even if they have to be carried over into the next billing cycle.
Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#485358 Feb 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Negro, please!
Uh-oh ... I think I mixed the two doctors up. You're the brutha or wanna be, not Dr. Hemorrhoid. My sincerest apologies to you both.
Oreo Cookie,please!!
Knowledge

United States

#485359 Feb 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Accoring to her private letters, Mother Teresa had much doubt about her faith. She would have been a 'saint' without the RCC. There are millions of 'saints' in this world, even atheist ones.
Yes I know that, but, wow.......now I will have to do some research on that. How sad.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#485360 Feb 7, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay should I use gorilla glue or gorillaaaa tape on the beanie? Maybe just masking tape, it is easier, and if it gets on the skin, won't pull it off. What to do, what to do? Okay, I have my safety glasses on too. We wait now patiently for the predator.....like a cat. <:) LOL Did you make yours? Safety first! <;)
Bubblegum & maskers tape sis...works every time. I leave the gurrila tape in the box now..since that one time I sat on it!{snort} Better hang ont'a the crash bar handle there too! Ya got's yer mouthpiece perteckter in right?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#485361 Feb 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>One of the FEW things that you've said that made any sense.
Only because you're not very intelligent.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#485362 Feb 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Seraphine.
Your avatar reminds me of moments in my life when I would venture out in the middle of cold winter nights. I would stand and breathe in the nakedness of the trees against the midnight skies...illuminated only by the faint light cast upon them by the moon.
I found them to be eerily beautiful...mystic like almost. Their naked branches reaching upwards as if in search for something known only to them. I would stand there in awe...wondering...feeling almost small...trying to hear the secrets of the naked trees. Sometimes it was as if I would hear them whispering...unable to make out the words...maybe it was not for me to know their secrets. I was always just grateful to be able to stand and watch as they did their nighttime dance.
I am not an art expert by any means but I don't believe that you have to be to let a piece speak to you...you only have to open yourself up to being able to hear what it is saying. Art reflects life...if one looks long enough they can find a bit of themselves in it.
Thank you Seraphine for giving us a piece of art so that I could see a bit of my life within it.
Bonsoir Annie, you are a kind and gentle person cher, it is obvious to me that you have a connection with the natural world, in New Orleans humanity and the natural world were often blended together. In the home I grew up in we had a large Camphor tree. I would go out and sit under the tree and watch the stars and the sky. When I first saw this painting I was seven years of age. I felt a connection to it, a bond I could not describe. At age fifteen I began to restore art, this piece was my second one. The beauty of this painting transfixes me, it is the intimacy of the couple and the silence. Something I would later find with Sora. I agree that if we pause and look we see in the artwork some of ourselves or even our future. I never dreamed I would ever find any person to love me the way Sora does. It is pure and unconditional, many here have remarked on being able to see and feel that love. It also is a painting of interpretation like most paintings are, tell me, do you believe the couple here are young or old. Do you believe the moon and the sky and the trees hold a symbolic meaning? Do you still venture out into the trees and into the night sky? What do you see when you look at it? Romanticism is a return to nature, much like Alfred Tennyson believed in. Are you familiar with Alfred Tennyson? If not, I shall allow Sora to explain the works of Tennyson as he is more familiar with him than I, my favorite poet is Emily Dickenson.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#485363 Feb 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am keeping my response to this...to myself! LOL
Ouch!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#485364 Feb 7, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Try tracphone. The best deal out there, but the drawback is they dont have much of a phone selection..........
Got one already. And I only turn it on at night for emergencies while my smatrphone 'sleeps' until the next morning. And,besides,what's so great about talking for five seconds,and getting docked for a whole minute??! Not!!
Sora

San Diego, CA

#485365 Feb 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Seraphine.
Your avatar reminds me of moments in my life when I would venture out in the middle of cold winter nights. I would stand and breathe in the nakedness of the trees against the midnight skies...illuminated only by the faint light cast upon them by the moon.
I found them to be eerily beautiful...mystic like almost. Their naked branches reaching upwards as if in search for something known only to them. I would stand there in awe...wondering...feeling almost small...trying to hear the secrets of the naked trees. Sometimes it was as if I would hear them whispering...unable to make out the words...maybe it was not for me to know their secrets. I was always just grateful to be able to stand and watch as they did their nighttime dance.
I am not an art expert by any means but I don't believe that you have to be to let a piece speak to you...you only have to open yourself up to being able to hear what it is saying. Art reflects life...if one looks long enough they can find a bit of themselves in it.
Thank you Seraphine for giving us a piece of art so that I could see a bit of my life within it.
Bonsoir Madame Annie, please be compassionate to all you meet, it is in compassion where our greatest strength lies. It is easier to smile at someone than to frown at them. How can we say to someone do not judge me when we do the same?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#485366 Feb 7, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If you're not there,but your possessions are there,then that's a part of being obligated to pay rent for every day of the month. When you're charged for 3 gigs,you should be allowed to use 3 GIGS. PERIOD.
Read your contract. It says you are paying for the use of "up to 3 Gigs" per month. Don't like it then get rid of it and get one with a better contract.

I don't like any cell phone contracts so I don't have one. Pretty simple.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#485367 Feb 7, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot to tell you, Black Thunder, I have ninja skills, reflexes like a cat. No shoo shoo will hit me.....LOL I fast 200 miles an hour wind I run like no man can.....LOL
Still wearing my safety beanie! Safety glasses secure! Keep this up we might be geared up to take a run to mars with him soon.! LOL oh my the aluminum foil just tore, got to fix it, it is, matching beanie helment too. LOL I have some seasoning for the popcorn, would you like butter, or cheese? Do you think we could possibly sell some seats and popcorn.......oh the waiting. He probably went out for some goat cheese pizza.....LOL Fat free of course......
Jist listen ta ya! If yer gonna do that 200 MPH stuff, that's ok, But I'm gonna haft'a lag bahind ya some...It ain't easy dragg'n this harem o' gals everwhere I goes y'know. Ther want'n ta know if ther's really choklet covered bars on the red ball now. Ya gotta watch what ya say 'round these folks..they'll have ya tied up in silly questions fer weeks if'n ya ain't careful! Was that poop what jist flew by the glass? Better duck! It's kinda good ya hav'n all that super ninja train'n & all. All I got left is this here hook!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#485368 Feb 7, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Just listened to Jim Rome talk to Charles Barkley. I like Charles. I think he's always been kinda arrogant,but he's funny and likable. Wasn't too smart to hit Shaq in the head with a basketball though. He could have gotten maimed by Buggun for that.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#485369 Feb 7, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>It's no secret that many people such as yourself won't accept the truth concerning the Lord Jesus Christ until after they die.....and then it will be too late. So sad that many have chosen to be foolish when the Lord Jesus Christ has PAID their way to heaven.
Just keepin' it REAL.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#485370 Feb 7, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Geeeze LW...Did ya hafta wake me jist then...I was jist gett'n ready ta fulfill me promise!
Er was ya try'n ta save me from another nightmare?
Jist do like they done at the temple...tie a rope on me ankle an throw me through the curtain. LOL!
Captain figured since you was a dreamin and I know how those there promises always work out lol.I went shopping to find you one of thoses perfect woman.lol.Mission impossible.Ha Ha not about to tie a rope around ankle and throw you through the curtain.Nope not me lol.
Knowledge

United States

#485371 Feb 7, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Bubblegum & maskers tape sis...works every time. I leave the gurrila tape in the box now..since that one time I sat on it!{snort} Better hang ont'a the crash bar handle there too! Ya got's yer mouthpiece perteckter in right?
I'm ready and all suited up, mouthpiece in. I don't think he will like my remarks about his oral hygiene ...do you think if it gets tobad, someone could hand him the Listerine? I'll supply it, just need a good willing participant to hand it to him. <:) Any takers out there? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Buck Crick 100,023
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 55 min Sloppy Seconds 980,063
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Gods r Delusions ... 670,239
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 1 hr Thesimpletruth 52
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Evanka Dump 286,452
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr another viewer 6,141
Is my dollar bill worth more money 5 hr Brice N Livingston 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,282
More from around the web