Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485221 Feb 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the kernel of a horror franchise here.
http://www.paddedcell.com.au/psychosurgery_du... [image]
Of course, Dr. Shrink would also be a great name for hemorrhoidal cream.
Were they calling you a racist? Unbelievable, huh? Which kind? My working hypothesis has been that you are either black or a wannabe white kid with an urban affectation.
your itching brain from your brain hemorroidal diseases doesn't allow you to find common sense,and qualify who is dr Shrink
old vietnam veteran,past jw and today doctor own few mental institutions for atheistic sick psychopaths like you,claiming that your mama and papa grand parents were monkeis,or gorrilas,

if ggrandma would hear those lies from het grandson like you, for sure
she would not only smack your face or a... but also send you to the mental institution of dr Shrick?

your visions and sick imaginations who is dr Shrink,put you on the brink of emergency call 911,and departure from normal Society of man believing in God

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#485222 Feb 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped going to church for the same reasons. However for me it hasnt led to atheism, but to general skepticism and disbelief in religious claims in general. Which you could say is close to the same thing. I always knew the evidence for religious claims was shaky. But a point came where I realised that claims made were untenable and false. Therefore I couldnt go through with the charade of Christian rites and prayers when being a disbeliever.
We're similar.

You might be a deist, depending on what role you see for your god. I find deists very compatible with my world view, and welcome allies in the struggle against politicized Christianity.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#485223 Feb 7, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
jehowa Witnesses are most smart and blessed people in this world,because God allow them to bear His Most Holy Name
very smart respond
Why for devils will should I be insane?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#485224 Feb 7, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confused..........
Not ta worry...yer in the majority!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485225 Feb 7, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
I am quite sane!
no you are not?
why?

Location hidden

#485226 Feb 7, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus - dead for 2000 years what a joke!
They didn't think so when he was still hang'n around.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485227 Feb 7, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Why for devils will should I be insane?
yes?
you are insane without of brain control,and you don't know,mama have to keep eye on you my poor sick insane son?
your skull need to be open,and plant inside little bit common sane sense,
after operation maybe is 45% chance to be sane your little mouse brain?

there is new problem inside your skull,beliving devils make you complete lost soul by those devils seating inside of your brain like homohrroides

Location hidden

#485228 Feb 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: No one has ever proved that supernatural entities exists.
Fact: No one has ever proved that supernatural entities do not exist.
Considering how widespread and entangled it has become, we are considering giving it a new label--

"Mystic Fibrosis"
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485229 Feb 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
We're similar.
You might be a deist, depending on what role you see for your god. I find deists very compatible with my world view, and welcome allies in the struggle against politicized Christianity.
your false diagnoses about posters make you completly incapabable of any normal thingind
Adam is devoted Muslim,he loves Allah,Muhammad prophet,and his mullah fits-each day he kiss his fits before holy altar of beer boot bar

Fennario

#485230 Feb 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I can partly agree with you there. But think that religion will weaken in influence in the west just through changing demographics and natural decline in numbers as people leave. This is why they spend so much time and resources trying to evangelise Africa, cause they know, without admitting it, that religion is slowly dying out in the US and Europe.
Agree.

Unfortunately,as you note, the church will focus on Asia and Africa to mitigate its losses in the West. They do better with needy and uneducated people that are unfamiliar with them that they do with the opposite.

It sounds like a parasite changing hosts to survive, doesn't it?

Location hidden

#485231 Feb 7, 2013
mike wrote:
Why would a person observe the actions of another person and say that must be a "christian"?
Christian or no christian is always in reference to those claiming to be a "christian".
That's way too heavy fer me bro...I'm still work'n on the "folks" stuff.
Crister's is jist a sub-species(I'm think'n).

Fennario

#485232 Feb 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
IANS "If he's not trustworthy, what is the value of the promise of heaven?"

Add to that what heaven really represents... an eternity of church. Really, does anyone want that. And to enjoy the punishment of the damned. Who in their right mind would want that?
"Heaven, as conventionally described, is a place so inane, so dull, so useless, so miserable, that nobody has ever ventured to describe a whole day in heaven, though plenty of people have described a day at the seaside." - George Bernard Shaw

“Eternity is really long, especially near the end”- Woody Allen
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485233 Feb 7, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sad, sad story. I am so sorry that you lost your baby brother, and your family had that loss. I am sure it was very hard on you. Such a tragedy.
very soon,you realize that you lost salvation with your old man fighting and killing people in Iraq

I am sure it is going to be hard on you,and such tragedy not only you will experience only 2/3 filthy immoral monsters residing this globe

be careful mama
your dr Shrink loves you,and wish you all the bests if exist any possibility to improve you very bad life and soul situation

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#485236 Feb 7, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> They didn't think so when he was still hang'n around.
Yep,yous need to explain that fellow He is inside of him.ya know the man to man thing.Ya know captain what wrapped around the heart is impossible to separate and what inside can not be beat out of the bones or flesh.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#485238 Feb 7, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your false diagnoses about posters make you completly incapabable of any normal thingind
Adam is devoted Muslim,he loves Allah,Muhammad prophet,and his mullah fits-each day he kiss his fits before holy altar of beer boot bar
There you go with the shoes....do you have a problems with footwear?
"Adam was not a devoted muslim"?....LOL God made him first there were no religions when God, first made Adam?????? Unless of course you don't believe in God, but you do. Tell me, did he have a secret club of other devoted muslims before Adam was born? Are you a devoted muslim? You say that with such love...."devoted muslim", like that is the only right religion? Like, that was the first religion on earth? Seriously, just asking.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#485239 Feb 7, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
very soon,you realize that you lost salvation with your old man fighting and killing people in Iraq
I am sure it is going to be hard on you,and such tragedy not only you will experience only 2/3 filthy immoral monsters residing this globe
be careful mama
your dr Shrink loves you,and wish you all the bests if exist any possibility to improve you very bad life and soul situation
Really? LOL So, last night when you told me, that you were an nice old disabled vet. Does that make your wife going to hell because you fought in a war? Say it isn't so....Dr. Shrinky...the Bible tells us we all have to work our out own salvation with fear and trembling, it also says the God is no respecter of persons. Each one of us seperately will all go before our maker and go before his judgement.

Now, to get where I have been going now you have just insulted every American citizen, that has been in the military and their wives. You are NOT a nice old vet, a Veteran would rather die than say such a thing about Americans. My husband missed a few, sounds like you dodged the bullet while you were there?LOL Maybe he missed you? LOL You have not lived in this great country 39 years. You might be here on a visa....If so, don't let the door hit you in your old tired butt and go back to IRAQ or Afganastan, you have wore out your welcome. You keep giving it away but most don't see it, I do. They think you are a crazy old man, but you are a radical muslim you just proved it, you have fun on this forum playing your games, mocking our intelligience....Most Americans try to see the good in people , and let their guards down, on these forums. You mock Jesus Christ in every post you make. You old buzzard. I got your number. Go home sand flea, your wife is not polish, she would not put up with your tired old butt, she would have hit you in the head with her iron skillet by now. Call homocide unit....LOL... Only a radical muslim, could stand being married to another radical muslim. You must have been with the Taliban since you are speaking such evils against our American Veterans. Your visa is about to expire, go back home you old buzzard! You would not have made that statement, or you would be afraid of your neighbors who are Veterans, and would kick your sorry butt. I believe God gives us wisdom, but, you don't seem to have any. Point taken? Thanks again for your confession. Did you happen to read the posts I wrote to you late last night. Maybe you should read them.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#485240 Feb 7, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
why you also do believe your fairly tales?
go and start read books and study with JW,
Maybe your stupid brain get back to the common sense
I am quite sane!

Fennario

#485241 Feb 7, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
G_O_D wrote:
Excellent post and I agree.
Thanks for the support.

It's only fair.

And it will be good for the remaining believers, even if there are fewer of them. Religion doesn't have to be a war between believer and unbelievers. When the church recruits people like many of the poster here who are fighting not so much for their own right to believe as they choose, which is not being challenged, but for the church, it puts us all at odds with one another and does nothing for either side, just the priests.

Incidentally, those confused by my use of the phrase "the church," might also be confused about the phrase "the priests." It refers to the collection of people that set and deploy the church's political and social agenda. They're not all ordained. Some are wealthy businessmen that endow foundations with Christian agendas. They're the people that benefit from the church - from the tithing and the political clout of the church.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#485242 Feb 7, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanted you to meet me in Baltimore,and learn that I also am old veteran loving more this vountry from you,because I am injured,and sweet old man never damage anyone without of reason
I have no reaason to beat you up? for waht?
what did you do to me?
Also I never was muslim you dumb butt mama.
but muslims faith only is for arabs not for us,
let me explain to take you old dumb mama out of your error
I am born oestereicher-german- from mama greek and papa german jew
I served this country long before you were Security prison guard,
that is reason I am living past 36 years in america as american citizen with my beloved american polish wife.
Just don't be old stupid one,only sensible christian,because you start insulting me first asking stupid questions from Snecus and immorla pervert dr Reality.
please?mama
watch your good stand for this country,and back up sincerely all Vets-not only by mouth,but daily practical life,
followers of true Christ are not only americans,but also many milions of foreigners and devoted servants of only God,not church at all
keep your good job,
and please? just don't respond to me anymore,treat me like lesbian G_0_d told you like dog turd on the walkway
ok old grndama,
I don't know you,you don't know me?
only never forget 2 commandment given by Jesus Christ also to you?
your hate of foreigners is bad,wicked nationalistic,and rascistic,not knowing that THIS COUNTRU WAS AND IS STILL BUILDED BY FOREIGNERS DEVOTED LOVERS OF THIS COUNTRY
because native young generation of americans failed and today are menace of this Noble Society
Here you go, just a reminder that you just insulted every Veteran in the US. Reread the last post you sent me, how all the Veterans wives were going to hell...because their husbands were an American Veteran. You are truly a nice old disabled man vet...LOL You are truly living her over thirty years, loving all Americans, being Noble, you have NO CLUE what the word even means. SCHMUCK! The only devoted servant to your country is Not America....doubt that it is Germany ....your to worried about Afganistan and Iraq! You mean old buzzard. Your visa has expired go home! Your have worn out your welcome when you run down our American Veterans! Don't let the ship gate hit you in your tired old butt heading back! BYe bye now....hush hush!

Fennario

#485243 Feb 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your willing to DIE for an imaginary friend. Wow! Thats a joke right?
Trifecta proudly announce earlier that his friend was actually more important to him than his wife and children. Were you aware of the family values aspect of the culture wars of the nineties in America? The Christian concept was vaunted as superior.

Regarding those family values, they don't seem to be that good for families. American Christians suffer a higher divorce rate than unbelievers.

"The highest divorce rates are in the Bible Belt: "Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama and Oklahoma round out the Top Five in frequency of divorce...the divorce rates in these conservative states are roughly 50 percent above the national average" of 4.2/1000 people. Nine states in the Northeast (Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Rhode Island, New Jersey, and Maryland) have the lowest divorce rates, averaging just 3.5/1000 people." http://atheism.about.com/od/atheistfamiliesma...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Tide with Beach 796,711
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min he4she 267,570
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 568,594
Keystone pipeline wins Senate vote in victory f... 13 min Redneck 14
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 31 min ChromiuMan 5,761
6 Signs You Have a FOOD ADDICTION and What You ... 2 hr I Just Read It 2
need sex now (May '14) 3 hr jakesbigeight 27
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 hr AN NFL FAN 120,765
Scientific proof for God's existence 9 hr eyeful 642
More from around the web