Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485050 Feb 6, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
Oh dear. Doc? What's up? This thread is getting a lot like falling into a vat of crazy.
most of those paranoidal crazy dead gnats without of brains
bambling nonsnes before blizzard, and lack of drugs to their empty sick bellies

very soon in this wicked christian and filthy atheistic world noraml people will be not able to find proper rest?

God bless you sweety

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#485051 Feb 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
So when are you,Skombolis,and Bruce Lee gonna''depart from the faith' and give the Lord His 'salvation gift' back just to try to prove your point??
Well. Now, you've done it. I was wrong.

People told me I'm expecting too much from you. People told me that you'll never address any of my posts, especially if you can't refute them. But, I didn't believe them. "NO," I shouted! "There's no way the doctor of reality is going to side-step this issue! He has way too much integrity and honor to do something as juvenile as that!" "You'll see," I said. But, I was wrong. They were right and I was wrong.

Thanks a lot, Doctor REALITY, for not keeping it real!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#485052 Feb 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you know us lesbians always have our minds in the gutter. LOL
good for you, at least you can now admit what you are.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#485053 Feb 6, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
A true Christian, will keep oil in their lamps, and never run out. Everyone makes mistakes, but dusting yourself off and keeping that prayer line open.:) If you run out of oil in the lamp, and the bridegroom comes, you will sleep right through it... Out of the ten virgins only five made it...Matthew 25:1-13
Just my opinion...God bless.
eh? a stretch don't you think writer? but not an illogical stretch I no think.

Thing is the more I read what you say, the more I like it. I no know if it have anything to do with the verse at hand, but that ok, good talk.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#485054 Feb 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
But you claim that only certain people can do that and that others, likelesbians, can not.
You send a lot of mixed messages.
Jesus never said lesbians, like you and me, can not be saved.
if you think you keep that immoral relationship you having with that woman and follow Jesus to, then no wonder you hate Paul.

Paul condemn you lesbianism. Paul make it clear you can't be in a immoral lesbian relationship and know or Jesus Christ. That why you so obsessed with Paul. And Paul is right.

If I was a lesbian or a woman, I would not have no problem admitting it. No one on this billboard can't do anything to me.

But you have something to hide. You no want to admit you is a lesbian, because then we all will know that is why you hate Paul, because Paul condemn you evil ways and you no like it. And now we all know anyways. lol.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#485055 Feb 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are lesbian
what you got on the front plastic aaa d...with leather straps,
or operated d..and made hole-look like female part?
do you have long huge hanging women breasts on the front??
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-CzA4rQJl2NI/TlarcLy...

G_O_D. LOL.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#485056 Feb 6, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
I have been down your road, dear friend in Christ.I got on Why I am no longer a Christian in Aug of last year. If you would have been able to read my posts, I was a staunch Christian, trying to save the world.I have been saved for a very long time, so I would say I am a seasoned Christian.I got off for a couple of months due to holidays and then slipped on ice. I am the song leader at my church and sometimes play the organ or piano.I have not been able to go for a while due to Doctors orders of not being able to move around. Then I got on Crutches and now a cane.I will return back hopefully this Sunday, as long as there is not any snow or ice. I have been down, not being able to do what I normally do..So, I decided to come back on the net and hopefully save souls, only to be ignored when I was in need, of a little help, but the "unbelievers" to others came to my aid. I found that what reputation that you have with God is much more important than what others think. Only God knows your hearts, anyone can get dressed up in a suit and say they are a believer and never miss church. It is the seeds you drop along the way, no matter where you drop them. A bit of kindness goes much farther than arguing with someone who claims to be saved and knows more than you. Your relationship with God is all that matters in the end. I have found that being a Bible thumper doesn't go as far as kindness, my lesson I had to learn. Your light will shine with the kindness we show to others. There will be some that won't except it, but kindness and dropping scriptures, goes a longer way. I have changed much since Aug, of 2011, I am pentecostal, and raised that way. So, you can see how far I have come. I believe my walk with Christ is stronger,having a little humility for my dinners.My walk with God, grows. God bless you my friend.
I've been visiting Topix, actually, since July of 2008. And if it's one thing I've learned, it's the nature of Topix. I focus more attention on attempting to eradicate hypocritical doctrines than trying to save souls. And if it's one thing I think I've proven quite a few times since I've been visiting Topix is that I do not believe I'm the final authority on biblical doctrine. I have, a few times, changed my own beliefs when it's been shown me that my beliefs were erroneous, regardless of what some might think, or accuse me of. I have witnesses even in this thread. But....know what? Enough about me.

I hope you feel better, my friend. And I appreciate your kind words. And if it's one more thing I can say about myself is that I do allow frustration to overcome me sometimes. But, posts like yours reminds me that things will be as things will be. And there's many things that we'll never get to control no matter how hard we try. Thank you, again.

Until next time, my friend...

Shalowm.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#485057 Feb 6, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
christianity is a failed moral system
substitutional atonement is the ugliest concept of morality.
that you think you may speak for your imaginary god, that you are "better" than someone not of your church, that your hubris should entitle you to respect.
the ugly everyday christian.
Not sure how you get that from my posts Karl~ I go to church because I- like every Christian- still needs growth - which comes through fellowship with other sinners like me~ I am NO better than any other, new friend- simply trying to be the best me I can grow into. Isn't that what she should all aspire to do while here?
When I see angry posts from others... I feel bad FOR them~ whether Christian or non...and my heart is compelled to make an attempt to help the person.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#485058 Feb 6, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, agreed I restored this painting on more than one occasion and I painted it from memory I have always wanted it as an avatar but I was not sure. Now I am. My clientele often wonder whether the man and the woman are young or old, I believe that is for the viewer to decide as we cannot see their faces to tell. I can tell you that this is an upper-class couple judging from the mode of dress. It has been said that the Romantic poets and painters lament the passing of nature. In New Orleans, nature and human-made things exist side by side especially in the Parish I am from. The first deeply meaningful and symbolic physical contact between Sora and I occured shortly after we met I shall have him tell it because I find when I speak of it I am not able to concentrate. Some may say that the contact between us was inappropriate but again this is open to interpretation.
Madame, thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful remarks. I share your love of art, painting in specific, and I appreciate that you are introducing me to artists I was not familiar with but are truly worthy. I will now enlarge your avatar to have a better look. In the vernacular,:)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#485059 Feb 6, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure how you get that from my posts Karl~ I go to church because I- like every Christian- still needs growth - which comes through fellowship with other sinners like me~ I am NO better than any other, new friend- simply trying to be the best me I can grow into. Isn't that what she should all aspire to do while here?
When I see angry posts from others... I feel bad FOR them~ whether Christian or non...and my heart is compelled to make an attempt to help the person.
(((((DEBBBBBBB))))

How're you this evening my friend?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#485060 Feb 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>...
Paul condemn you lesbianism.....
Paul was a gay NAZI.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#485061 Feb 6, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been down your road, dear friend in Christ.I got on Why I am no longer a Christian in Aug of last year. If you would have been able to read my posts, I was a staunch Christian, trying to save the world.I have been saved for a very long time, so I would say I am a seasoned Christian.I got off for a couple of months due to holidays and then slipped on ice. I am the song leader at my church and sometimes play the organ or piano.I have not been able to go for a while due to Doctors orders of not being able to move around. Then I got on Crutches and now a cane.I will return back hopefully this Sunday, as long as there is not any snow or ice. I have been down, not being able to do what I normally do..So, I decided to come back on the net and hopefully save souls, only to be ignored when I was in need, of a little help, but the "unbelievers" to others came to my aid. I found that what reputation that you have with God is much more important than what others think. Only God knows your hearts, anyone can get dressed up in a suit and say they are a believer and never miss church. It is the seeds you drop along the way, no matter where you drop them. A bit of kindness goes much farther than arguing with someone who claims to be saved and knows more than you. Your relationship with God is all that matters in the end. I have found that being a Bible thumper doesn't go as far as kindness, my lesson I had to learn. Your light will shine with the kindness we show to others. There will be some that won't except it, but kindness and dropping scriptures, goes a longer way. I have changed much since Aug, of 2011, I am pentecostal, and raised that way. So, you can see how far I have come. I believe my walk with Christ is stronger,having a little humility for my dinners.My walk with God, grows. God bless you my friend.
I meant 2012 August, not 2011. Still wanting to write 2012 on checks, but thank goodness I catch myself.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#485062 Feb 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Madame, thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful remarks. I share your love of art, painting in specific, and I appreciate that you are introducing me to artists I was not familiar with but are truly worthy. I will now enlarge your avatar to have a better look. In the vernacular,:)
Bonsoir mon ami, you are most welcome. Thank you for your kindness towards us, art is something that is in my blood. I am not the first art restorer in my family there are several, in fact more than but I have been told that my eyes are more discerning. Please tell me what you think of the painting when you have enlarged it I am curious to discuss with you the philisophical points of this piece.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#485063 Feb 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>eh? a stretch don't you think writer? but not an illogical stretch I no think.
Thing is the more I read what you say, the more I like it. I no know if it have anything to do with the verse at hand, but that ok, good talk.
No, that I got real easy. LOL Maybe because God wanted me to know it at a certain point in my life. It means to keep your prayer life up, never ceasing and living a good life as you possibly can. That is the oil in your lamps. The other five virgins in the Bible wanted the other five virgins to share some of theirs but it could not be done. So, they were left behind, because they chose not to do as the other five virgins. Have you ever heard of this little light of mine? The author was inspired by that scripture. At least that is what I was always told. Glad you enjoyed our talk. I did too.:)
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#485064 Feb 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanted you to meet me in Baltimore,and learn that I also am old veteran loving more this vountry from you,because I am injured,and sweet old man never damage anyone without of reason
I have no reaason to beat you up? for waht?
what did you do to me?
Also I never was muslim you dumb butt mama.
but muslims faith only is for arabs not for us,
let me explain to take you old dumb mama out of your error
I am born oestereicher-german- from mama greek and papa german jew
I served this country long before you were Security prison guard,
that is reason I am living past 36 years in america as american citizen with my beloved american polish wife.
Just don't be old stupid one,only sensible christian,because you start insulting me first asking stupid questions from Snecus and immorla pervert dr Reality.
please?mama
watch your good stand for this country,and back up sincerely all Vets-not only by mouth,but daily practical life,
followers of true Christ are not only americans,but also many milions of foreigners and devoted servants of only God,not church at all
keep your good job,
and please? just don't respond to me anymore,treat me like lesbian G_0_d told you like dog turd on the walkway
ok old grndama,
I don't know you,you don't know me?
only never forget 2 commandment given by Jesus Christ also to you?
your hate of foreigners is bad,wicked nationalistic,and rascistic,not knowing that THIS COUNTRU WAS AND IS STILL BUILDED BY FOREIGNERS DEVOTED LOVERS OF THIS COUNTRY
because native young generation of americans failed and today are menace of this Noble Society
Well, It is hard to believe you, since my grandfather came from France when he was 7 years old. My other grandfather came from England about the same time, but he was only a couple of years old. My grandmother was Swedish, and My other grandmother was Irish. That was over a hundred years ago. Are you sure you want to go where you are going with me? I really hate to make you a liar. But, it is either me or you dude, and I am not taking the fall for your mean old butt. Funny, I have a Egyptian man in my church who has been here in this country for 20 years and is a Christian. His English is very fluent, not as yours. He writes his words in English pretty good. Why are you so hell bent on shoes? Living in America for that long, you would be knowing the rapp songs by now.LOL You would know the English dialogue by now, and even the slangs of most Americans. It is hard for me to believe that you have a loving wife, when you speak so evil of the women. I have a post that I will be posting soon, stating that you hate America and the women are all prostitutes and most of the world is even evil. So, since you are calling me a liar, I would like to make things right with you. So....maybe do you think someone was impersonating you?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#485065 Feb 6, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
No, that I got real easy. LOL Maybe because God wanted me to know it at a certain point in my life. It means to keep your prayer life up, never ceasing and living a good life as you possibly can. That is the oil in your lamps. The other five virgins in the Bible wanted the other five virgins to share some of theirs but it could not be done. So, they were left behind, because they chose not to do as the other five virgins. Have you ever heard of this little light of mine? The author was inspired by that scripture. At least that is what I was always told. Glad you enjoyed our talk. I did too.:)
HINT: The lamps represent the righteousness we've learned, applied, and exemplified. The oil represents the anointing that comes by learning the expectations of the most High. The less we learn, the less light we can shine. The "foolish virgins" became lackadaisical and, at one point in time or another, their "first love" began to wax cold. Their oil slowly became none. The "wise virgins," on the other hand, remained steadfast while increasing their knowledge and becoming the epitome of love. And when the bridegroom came...well, you know the rest.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#485066 Feb 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought yourselves toi your own trush dumpster full of white maggots and your primitive americanism sounding uneducated and stupid rascistic and nationalistic remarks on the WWW forum open to all world people not only americans
I am from nowhere around,and this is not your fanatical churchiodal f...business at all,
try to read my foreign english symantics you poor uneducated low class clown
try to write my own one word only langugae'you dumb chrurchoidal fanatic and rat spweinf nationalist and rascistic reamrks instead posting Bible posts
try to eat only own s....and never again enter in the s...of your own strange backyard neighbour
most like you are only dupster cyber cowards only insulting and mocking others,and expose how low IQ most and you are.
just change your direction and flush your s...posts against me,
and start post biblical beliefs,or bamble your pentacostal toungues
MAYBE SOMEONE WILL KNOW WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
FOR TONIGHT KISS MY A...you dumb american women or man with belly huge like Remax baloon with two brooms stick legs,wear adidases and baseball cup like clown from another world
This doesn't sound like a sweet old man who lives in the United states for over thirty five years....you would have the English language down a little better. Really dumb American woman if you were an American living here a long time why the need to call me an American woman. An American man would have just listen woman...or maam. Foggy story going on, I think.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#485067 Feb 6, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a guy around my age or older.....where you going? LOL I don't think I am liked to well. I am damned if I do, and damned if I don't. You think you are getting mixed messages....LOL What's a girl to do? LOL
You had me laughing about why your post about tape got a negative icon. I should let you in on a secret which is what many of us call the "icon fairy" is crazier than an out-house rat! Just ignore the icons! Not sure if I contributed to the mixed signals but let me just say I am passionate about anything to do with equal rights. However you have a loved one in the military and because you arent the only one who feels how u do I felt it would be more appropriate just to post to the room.People can take something or nothing from my posts but I feel obligated to make them. Anyway i just go by what people post to me and figure if icons are the extent they can express themselves then they are probably doing everyone a favor by not posting!(T) PEACE

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#485068 Feb 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>.... Just ignore the icons!...
Except my hearts, if you can catch them. <smile>

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#485069 Feb 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening Skom, I have to say that his post was the proverbial pot calling the kettle black, but given the source it's no surprise in the least.
Have a Blessed night.
The bizarre thing is I am beginning to suspect doc isnt racist at all. I think it is just done intentionally for shock value. People could simply just post to someone and talk to them normally.There doesnt have to be a pretext let alone a negative one. Then again who knows? I am kind of at the point in my life where if I cant distinguish I kind of dont have the energy to look any deeper. Seems to me there should be no reason to even wonder. Anyway (T) PEACE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 min Richies Cool Man ... 38,718
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Winter is Coming 740,227
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min Truth 543,113
if you see YOUR MOTHER AS A BED RTNER OF CELIBR... 34 min legsman73 11
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min Dr_Zorderz 259,712
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 39 min Just Think 227,871
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 45 min WildWeirdWillie 173,838
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 20 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••