Comments
466,701 - 466,720 of 600,207 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#485029 Feb 6, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, this avatar reminds me of Sora and I, we love to watch the moon together. Especially if the night is clear with no visibility. The moon is indeed wonderful and this is a very intimate painting I think. It also represents the clash between modernity and tradition as this is a Romantic painting. The clothing of the couple is traditional and German. This painting is by Caspar David Friederich. It is called Man and Woman Contemplating the Moon. I take inspiration as a painter and a restorer from many genres. This one is my maman's favorite painting.
Mme. Seraphine, bonsoir. Yes, that is a beautiful work of art. I see the intimacy, but my first impression is that it is a haunting scene, with its dark color and quietness.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#485030 Feb 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>So when are you,Skombolis,and Bruce Lee gonna''depart from the faith' and give the Lord His 'salvation gift' back just to try to prove your point??
The day after you accept it.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#485031 Feb 6, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't worry about being liked too much. We draw straws every morning to see who gets the short one. Grace has had it...I have had it..."G" gets it a lot...I mean a real lot. He and Steve are tied for it according to my calculations. We have ALL drawn that short straw...
I'm saving the straw to make bricks. LOL

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#485032 Feb 6, 2013
mike wrote:
Listen-up pretend christians!
When you see open-air prayer that person is crying out for help say lots of nice things to that person so they won't hurt themselves
Ditto to all of us ~ regardless of our Faith or lack of :)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485033 Feb 6, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband is an Iraq Vet. He told me to write about shoes and kicking my feet with dust. Shoes are the biggest insult to a radical muslim and kicking dust with your feet. He lived there awhile, watched people get their heads chopped off on the roadside while they drove by, and could not do nothing. If you remember when our American Ambassador and his associates were killed , the US Flag was draped in shoes, as an insult. He keeps speaking about me stealing shoes, in all of his posts, he spoke about spitting on all Americans, they would lose their rights soon...and their ability to breath...That my friend is a red flag...They hate all Americans and he admitted to it. They hated their women, they thought they were no better than cattle. He said that. I am sure any Vet would and could see it. I majored in Criminal justice, and am a recent retired Correctional officer. I have even dealt with "radical muslims".....everyday at times. They would just as soon slice your throat as look at you, especially if you are a woman.They even mutilate their own daughters, when they become a woman, and think nothing of it. They stone the women, their own daughters for looking at another man, or not wearing a covering on their head, or minding them..They do not want a woman to be educated, if they are they are evil...prostitute... He wanted to meet me at a shore in Baltimore I think to beat me up, knowing I am a woman and retired....Anyone who runs down our Veterans, threatening our American Citizens, you might want to watch...Our conversation at first he was nice, I thought for a moment he was a Christian. But, when I realized what he was, his temper raged and he openly admitted to all in a matter of a few hours.???? It is all in those posts...peace.
I wanted you to meet me in Baltimore,and learn that I also am old veteran loving more this vountry from you,because I am injured,and sweet old man never damage anyone without of reason

I have no reaason to beat you up? for waht?
what did you do to me?
Also I never was muslim you dumb butt mama.
but muslims faith only is for arabs not for us,
let me explain to take you old dumb mama out of your error

I am born oestereicher-german- from mama greek and papa german jew
I served this country long before you were Security prison guard,
that is reason I am living past 36 years in america as american citizen with my beloved american polish wife.

Just don't be old stupid one,only sensible christian,because you start insulting me first asking stupid questions from Snecus and immorla pervert dr Reality.

please?mama
watch your good stand for this country,and back up sincerely all Vets-not only by mouth,but daily practical life,

followers of true Christ are not only americans,but also many milions of foreigners and devoted servants of only God,not church at all

keep your good job,
and please? just don't respond to me anymore,treat me like lesbian G_0_d told you like dog turd on the walkway

ok old grndama,
I don't know you,you don't know me?
only never forget 2 commandment given by Jesus Christ also to you?

your hate of foreigners is bad,wicked nationalistic,and rascistic,not knowing that THIS COUNTRU WAS AND IS STILL BUILDED BY FOREIGNERS DEVOTED LOVERS OF THIS COUNTRY

because native young generation of americans failed and today are menace of this Noble Society
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#485034 Feb 6, 2013

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#485035 Feb 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Most christians would say thst is metaphor and the faith is moving mountainous obstacles. See I can still do apologetics!
Good comprehension :)
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#485036 Feb 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#485037 Feb 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#485038 Feb 6, 2013
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485039 Feb 6, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
You lied. You said you were not going to talk to me anymore. So...who are you talking to now? Night shrinky dink.
Have husband, US ARMY VET. NOT DAMNED......SAVED BY GRACE!
read her post written to trifecta,he/she admited she is lesbian and worst atheist of Bible,Paul and biblical Jesus?

I am not talking to your insane brain,
I post my remarks to the brain still having 0.1% of human brain

I need nobody to respond to me
this is not my professional purpose to be here and discuss stupid sects doctrines blaspheming our Lord Jesus Christ,and bambling cheap crap with you mama bo bo bo
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#485040 Feb 6, 2013

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#485041 Feb 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>So when are you,Skombolis,and Bruce Lee gonna''depart from the faith' and give the Lord His 'salvation gift' back just to try to prove your point??
A more sensible question would be when are you TRULY become converted in Christ Jesus and stop playing the hypocrite?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485042 Feb 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saving the straw to make bricks. LOL
your grave is going to be made from mud and maggots,for sure not bricks
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#485043 Feb 6, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
Skombolis wrote:
I knew your background but didnt want to speak out of turn but yeah. And I have yet to meet anyone within their own circles so-to-speak that dont have terms for what I would call 'moral dividers'. I know as a white guy I have terms I use based simply on perceived morality among other white men and how I view them. It has nothing to do with race, just obviously we are able to speak more freely when talking about our own demographic.(T) PEACE
My response:
Agreed. What's funny and, apparently, unknown by our dear friend Doctor REALITY is that the term is used most frequently in almost every level of society, and never isolated to any one race. Where I'm from, the only unofficial rule was that you grew up in a manner that allowed you to either, be called by such a badge of honor, or to use it. What I deem racist is when a person automatically attributes any term to just one race when the term is used.
I just read this post and it made me kinda laugh. I think all Americans who have had their ancestors here at least for the past 100 years, especially more than that, none of us are pure blood. That is why we are all Americans, we are all a little of this and that. Love bounds all over America...Funny, we call our animals pure blood, but in reality, for instance, we have a poogle, a mix with a beagle and pug. But it is a pure blood. LOL Just wanted to make you laugh!:) God bless.
My response:
Mission accomplished. I laughed. Thanks.
Imagine that?! Funny thing is, I know he understood where I was coming from. But, like I've been saying, too, me supposedly being racist wasn't his actual concern. He's more concerned about having to answer to my post regarding 1John 2:19 than anything else. His accusation and rebuke were desperate attempts at diverting everyone's attention away from my reminders to him. He'd rather try to destroy what little reputation I have than address my post.
I have been down your road, dear friend in Christ.I got on Why I am no longer a Christian in Aug of last year. If you would have been able to read my posts, I was a staunch Christian, trying to save the world.I have been saved for a very long time, so I would say I am a seasoned Christian.I got off for a couple of months due to holidays and then slipped on ice. I am the song leader at my church and sometimes play the organ or piano.I have not been able to go for a while due to Doctors orders of not being able to move around. Then I got on Crutches and now a cane.I will return back hopefully this Sunday, as long as there is not any snow or ice. I have been down, not being able to do what I normally do..So, I decided to come back on the net and hopefully save souls, only to be ignored when I was in need, of a little help, but the "unbelievers" to others came to my aid. I found that what reputation that you have with God is much more important than what others think. Only God knows your hearts, anyone can get dressed up in a suit and say they are a believer and never miss church. It is the seeds you drop along the way, no matter where you drop them. A bit of kindness goes much farther than arguing with someone who claims to be saved and knows more than you. Your relationship with God is all that matters in the end. I have found that being a Bible thumper doesn't go as far as kindness, my lesson I had to learn. Your light will shine with the kindness we show to others. There will be some that won't except it, but kindness and dropping scriptures, goes a longer way. I have changed much since Aug, of 2011, I am pentecostal, and raised that way. So, you can see how far I have come. I believe my walk with Christ is stronger,having a little humility for my dinners.My walk with God, grows. God bless you my friend.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#485044 Feb 6, 2013
I love listening to the bass in this song when I've got my c.d. player pumpin' REAL good: I'm talikn' about CHILLIN'...for REAL:

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#485045 Feb 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mme. Seraphine, bonsoir. Yes, that is a beautiful work of art. I see the intimacy, but my first impression is that it is a haunting scene, with its dark color and quietness.
Bonsoir mon ami, agreed I restored this painting on more than one occasion and I painted it from memory I have always wanted it as an avatar but I was not sure. Now I am. My clientele often wonder whether the man and the woman are young or old, I believe that is for the viewer to decide as we cannot see their faces to tell. I can tell you that this is an upper-class couple judging from the mode of dress. It has been said that the Romantic poets and painters lament the passing of nature. In New Orleans, nature and human-made things exist side by side especially in the Parish I am from. The first deeply meaningful and symbolic physical contact between Sora and I occured shortly after we met I shall have him tell it because I find when I speak of it I am not able to concentrate. Some may say that the contact between us was inappropriate but again this is open to interpretation.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485046 Feb 6, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Shrinky dink...quit making up those stories...you know good and well that "G" is not a lesbian...you're just talkin' to hear your head rattle.
Geesh...your underwear is so tight it's cutting the oxygen supply off to your brain today.
I ya don't start being nice I'm gonna have ta start singin'...and you don't want that to happen...believe me.
Oh...and thank you...I have noticed that you have not used the "f" words as much today.
did you read his/her post written to trifecta?
No you did not,and enter area not very nice for you,nor noble is to stick your nose without of any request to do so?

read g_o_D post to trifecta and read HL post to g_O_d,and response of g_o_d lesbina that he got long kisses,and velvet hands

also mama
before start this bs,
stop gossip and blame others for your own crap.

word f..... is undertstandable by High Moral Society as shortage of f..urnitures or believe in my language and in spiritual sense

by primitives and low bums low IQ,s word F......IS BAD WORD LIKE THEIR FILTHY MINDS AND MORAL DEGRADATIONS

also this is not my foult how you understand this
this way I know who all of you are?

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#485047 Feb 6, 2013
Oh dear. Doc? What's up? This thread is getting a lot like falling into a vat of crazy.
Sora

San Diego, CA

#485048 Feb 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Monsieur *Sips wine**Moves chess piece*. Forgive the interruption we are multi-tasking at the moment. After our meeting at the airport, which was an embrace and kisses on our cheeks. Night had fallen, as I have done since I was a child in Martinique I went out to view the moon, it was full and glowing with a light that was beautiful I was transfixed by it, in Martinique humanity and nature overlap especially in the cities. I sensed Seraphine next to me but I smelled her scent first: her hair smells like coconut oil. We stood like this saying nothing just observing mother nature and the beauty of the natural world. I then felt her lay her head on my shoulder and our hands entwined had our grandparents seen us, we would not hear the end of it as they say. I believe there is nothing wrong with physical touch and we had romantic chemistry from the beginning. Why are some people against love? Can they not see that human beings are made for this?

P.S.

Seraphine shall win this first match, she has seen through my strategy, her patience is according to many quite extraordinary as we have been playing for one hour and thirty minutes. We know eachother too well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Truth 539,562
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Catcher1 734,045
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min bad bob 173,312
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 22 min Jim Justice 118,133
wonders on temple of solution (Jun '11) 41 min please help me 46
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 59 min Porkpie Hat 258,216
Sharing my wife's nude pics to be exposed 1 hr dobryidrug 32
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 226,561
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••