Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember a children's story in which all the animals noticed that when the rooster crowed in the morning, the sun came up. They were certain that it was the rooster's crowing that caused the sunrise.
This also reminds me of a quote, from Robert Ingersoll:
"It may be that ministers really think that their prayers do good and it may be that frogs imagine that their croaking brings spring."
Bonsoir mon ami, this avatar reminds me of Sora and I, we love to watch the moon together. Especially if the night is clear with no visibility. The moon is indeed wonderful and this is a very intimate painting I think. It also represents the clash between modernity and tradition as this is a Romantic painting. The clothing of the couple is traditional and German. This painting is by Caspar David Friederich. It is called Man and Woman Contemplating the Moon. I take inspiration as a painter and a restorer from many genres. This one is my maman's favorite painting.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that completely the wrong way. ROFLMAO
OMG I looked at that a few minutes ago, and seen we were judged with a great big X LOL Then it hit me......LOL I posted right after I realized what we said...LOL I needed a good laugh. We all do! Sometimes we just have to sit back and laugh at ourselves, and this was pretty funny. Seems like the last few nights you have cheered me up!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Doc.......your own accusations are merely projections that apply only to yourself and not to brother Lee.
So when are you,Skombolis,and Bruce Lee gonna''depart from the faith' and give the Lord His 'salvation gift' back just to try to prove your point??
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore Shrinkie. Think of it as walking around a dog turd on the sidewalk.
explain this poor grandmama
I am man veteran oestereicher-german-jew working in american adminstration?
you know this the best big bongo king of lesbians?

I don't want to talk to her anymore,she sounds like crazy or insane
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
My posts the last few days have at least been a source of amusement for ya!
I reread what I wrote...LOL...could be taken that way I suppose!
It didn't help what I said about it growing and growing!LOL I should have said the foam, but I didn't mention the tape.....LOL We all needed a good laugh! LOL
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a guy around my age or older.....where you going? LOL I don't think I am liked to well. I am damned if I do, and damned if I don't. You think you are getting mixed messages....LOL What's a girl to do? LOL
g_o_d is not man your age
he/she is lesbian loving all young women,not you old mama

without of anything you already are damned?
sorry this is not my foult,only yours
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

&li st=PLACE932DEE53F0291&inde x=9
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore Shrinkie. Think of it as walking around a dog turd on the sidewalk.
I like that name....do you mind if I use it? LOL
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

&li st=PLACE932DEE53F0291&inde x=22
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a guy around my age or older.....where you going? LOL I don't think I am liked to well. I am damned if I do, and damned if I don't. You think you are getting mixed messages....LOL What's a girl to do? LOL
I wouldn't worry about being liked too much. We draw straws every morning to see who gets the short one. Grace has had it...I have had it..."G" gets it a lot...I mean a real lot. He and Steve are tied for it according to my calculations. We have ALL drawn that short straw...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

&li st=PL0A45BAE125269230&inde x=36
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
You lied. You said you were not going to talk to me anymore. So...who are you talking to now? Night shrinky dink.

Have husband, US ARMY VET. NOT DAMNED......SAVED BY GRACE!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry,but I don't believe in trying to hold an intelligent conversation with the mentally insane..Good bye.
I am not apointed here to conversate with any spiritualy reterded filthy sexual clown like you

I am sorrym,that you believ it,tjat you are proper party to conversate with dr Shrink

sick mentaly creature and sexual zoophilia pervert have to seat and only read or accept rebuje of his own doctro-
also dr shrink is your doctory of your mentaly and perverted body sickness

your good bye doesn't help you at all
dr shrink like big brother is watching you and record all your vile and vicious posts for last judgement and thrown you to the hell with female 5 donkies-your girl friends

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Shrinky dink...quit making up those stories...you know good and well that "G" is not a lesbian...you're just talkin' to hear your head rattle.

Geesh...your underwear is so tight it's cutting the oxygen supply off to your brain today.

I ya don't start being nice I'm gonna have ta start singin'...and you don't want that to happen...believe me.

Oh...and thank you...I have noticed that you have not used the "f" words as much today.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't worry about being liked too much. We draw straws every morning to see who gets the short one. Grace has had it...I have had it..."G" gets it a lot...I mean a real lot. He and Steve are tied for it according to my calculations. We have ALL drawn that short straw...
I am new at this, LOL so if I don't curse anyone or run them down, you are no good? I have tried to be good tonight, I have, but shrinky dink just can't let me go...LOL he must like this 50 year old grandma... telling him off.... Oh yuk, I think I got it....he likes it!LOL Who is Steve? Black Thunder?

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
I knew your background but didnt want to speak out of turn but yeah. And I have yet to meet anyone within their own circles so-to-speak that dont have terms for what I would call 'moral dividers'. I know as a white guy I have terms I use based simply on perceived morality among other white men and how I view them. It has nothing to do with race, just obviously we are able to speak more freely when talking about our own demographic.(T) PEACE

My response:
Agreed. What's funny and, apparently, unknown by our dear friend Doctor REALITY is that the term is used most frequently in almost every level of society, and never isolated to any one race. Where I'm from, the only unofficial rule was that you grew up in a manner that allowed you to either, be called by such a badge of honor, or to use it. What I deem racist is when a person automatically attributes any term to just one race when the term is used.

Knowledge wrote:
I just read this post and it made me kinda laugh. I think all Americans who have had their ancestors here at least for the past 100 years, especially more than that, none of us are pure blood. That is why we are all Americans, we are all a little of this and that. Love bounds all over America...Funny, we call our animals pure blood, but in reality, for instance, we have a poogle, a mix with a beagle and pug. But it is a pure blood. LOL Just wanted to make you laugh!:) God bless.

My response:
Mission accomplished. I laughed. Thanks.

G_O_D wrote:
Watch it BLL, a klansman thinks you're a racist ! ROFLMAO

My response:
Imagine that?! Funny thing is, I know he understood where I was coming from. But, like I've been saying, too, me supposedly being racist wasn't his actual concern. He's more concerned about having to answer to my post regarding 1John 2:19 than anything else. His accusation and rebuke were desperate attempts at diverting everyone's attention away from my reminders to him. He'd rather try to destroy what little reputation I have than address my post.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that name....do you mind if I use it? LOL
Go ahead. It has been his nickname here for about a year.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for cheering me up tonight. I did need a good laugh tho....You guys have a good night. Pain, won't let me sit up any longer. You all have a wonderful evening!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
My posts the last few days have at least been a source of amusement for ya!
I reread what I wrote...LOL...could be taken that way I suppose!
Well, you know us lesbians always have our minds in the gutter. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••