Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
So when did they let you out of the mental institution? I think they forgot to keep you in a padded cell with a pretty white straight jacket.You are a habitual liar, screwed up convert, who most likely has had a nervous breakdown because the lack of their of trying to figure out God's holy word. I have seen it before I live in America, we have the right to have any religion we want,we can worship Snoopy, it someone wants too.LOL You might want to research the prisons in the US....most are very nice, you have a warm bed to sleep in with three square meals a day. YOU even get cable tv , and have your own gymnasium to play ball or even lift weights. There is also a great big yard to play in it has a track to run on, play handball or football. Some even have baseball games in the summer. Maybe in your country they have bad prisons...but Americans are treated quite well, when they commit a crime. They have much more than the homeless, but as far as prison guard, they are known as Correctional Officers, Lt.s Majors and Wardens. They make quite a good living to babysit the ones who are bad. But, if they get mean, they have to go to a place called segregation, it is a small room with a bed, they are not allowed visitors, except but they get a private room, for their accomidations, they have a sink and also a toilet. It is very clean, but also for their comfort, they even get their laundry done by others when they are bad in the prison. You should really do some research on State prisons. I know nothing about the Federal prisons I have never worked in one. I hear they are nicer than the state prisons... Oh, there is no such law on a Spiritual Criminal....you see you can practice witchcraft, Voodoo or HooHoo, or MoJO or any other type of Satanic ritual, you like, and American Prisons will allow you to have what they call FREEDOM OF RELIGION. So, Now we come to Christians, Protestants, Catholics, Baptists, Methodists, ect.Oh, yes there were never no stolen letters, you goof ball you are lying now. I helped them read or with their spelling of their letters. Why do you continue to lie. Alla would not be pleased with you, but I am sure, Baal would like to accomodate you, since you are so sincere about judging and threatening others. Lucifer, might accomdate you and even leave some mints on your pillows, before they melt in the flames... Investigation, no...they already have my finger prints on file, and will always carry a file on me since I did work for the government, through retirement. Oh yes, they know how I believe and where I even live. So the question is, you see Big Brother is watching over me...sooooooo Only muslim that is attacking me is you... That would mean they are watching you too....... BOO!:) Goof ball. Learn the English Language better, you make yourself luke stupid. Peace
luke* look

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
mama
You are double wicked face and snake toungue
ignoring owb dr Shrink,is to ignoring and damage own mentaly and spiritualy diseases,and falling apart brain of those reatarded vets sharpening their knifes and weapons against small not danger mouses and neighborus comparing them with muslims or strangers making danger her life
this is simple with this past dead Vet from Vietnan,he took 5 years old hostage to his bunker,telling others that he gos prsident of syria son and will stop war in syria
also mama,
be shut up against dr Shrink and never refuse healthy bucked of meds from him
life is to precious to be without of hope
but your free will, free worship,free choices are always priority according to the constitution of this country
Shrinky dink...quit wearing your panties so tight they ride up your butt and into your crack and STOP your whining.

Watch it or I won't be pickin' up a copy of that health and beauty aid book your writing.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

I suggest for you to look into that...
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen it before I live in America, we have the right to have any religion we want,we can worship Snoopy, it someone wants too.
YOu christians and your religion are being stomped out here in the USSA and abroad..
The Muslims and Islam are taking you over.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are sick mentaly retarded old women who during her life tormented fellow americans braking law and being in prison
You as security guard of this prison,stolen letters from them writen by their beloved, stolen values of their properties,beat them with stick and kick they disarmed a....
YOU ARE NOT CHRISTINA,ONLY EVIL OLD LAIR,NOT PATRIOT ONLY CONSPIRE AGAINST AMERICAN CITIZENS THAT MUSLIMS ATTACKED YOU
YOU ARE CRAZY AND UNDER FEDERAL INVESTIGATION TO BRING YOU BEFORE HUMAN COURT FOR DAMAGE MADE TO THIS AMERICAN FOLKS,FOR ALL LIEs,FOR FALSE CLAIMING TO BE CHRISTIAN,
STUPIDITY OF YOUR SHOWS EVERYONE THAT YOU ARE PSYCHOPATH POSTING FROM MENTAL INSTITUTION FROM NURSE STOLE COMPUTER
WE KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU,AND SWORD OF PUNISHMENT VERY SOON WILL SMACK YOUR A...AND THROW TO THE SAME JAIL AMONG THOSE PREVIOUSLY TORMENTED BY YOU
Your conffesion and testimony about yourselves is simple old Lies,
and you will fool nobody with your cheap crap
go sleep now,close the door and don't open to anyone,because maybe goverment entering is your last journey back to the prison as FELON AND SPIRITUAL CRIMINAL
Fella, you really have the wit and intelligence. You do need to learn the language though.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hush!! You promised to protect my persona ..
.. next time you visit, bring the duct tape & gag ..
Will you make him gag before or after you put on the duct tape?

Several months ago I saw this older car...held together with what appeared to be several rolls of duct tape. Not too pretty but it was working!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Shrinky dink...quit wearing your panties so tight they ride up your butt and into your crack and STOP your whining.
Watch it or I won't be pickin' up a copy of that health and beauty aid book your writing.
Pull those panties down and show us your ass.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

ReligionMustDie wrote:
I suggest for you to look into that...
<quoted text>
YOu christians and your religion are being stomped out here in the USSA and abroad..
The Muslims and Islam are taking you over.
USSA eh? you know who you sound like, a Darwin follower.

That same thing Darwin and his followers say back in the 1800s, that somehow they can replace God. yet 21st century and Islam might be giving Christianity a run for the money, but Christianity is a strong number 2, and what happening to Darwin followers? they getting frustrated because it looking less and less that universe happen by chance.

And the world know it.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what I understand..........
I here she's pretty good with a whip..........
.. you have me all wrong ..

.. I'm gentle as a lamb ..

.. now, assume the position ..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hmmm..........If I recall correctly weren't you raised as a Morman?
.. yep ..
<quoted text>
Is that what you were taught?
.. nope ..
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to tell you to ignore him...I have been where you are. When he told me to go commit suicide.
All that aside...
Maybe this was the lesson that you were intended to learn. You would not have done so if they had of all come rushing to your side...maybe you needed to see that not all of us are as you perceived us to be.
All the things that have happened to me in my life...I have seen them as lessons. I have learned things from them that if they had not of happened I would not be who I am now.
Adversity if given the chance can teach you much about yourself. It can also make you view life differently.
This might surprise you coming from a non-believer but I truly believe that we are given the lessons that are needed in order to move forward...lessons that we are to use not only for ourselves but to help others.
As hard as some of my lessons have been...I cherish them.
I was on WINLAC during the time that you describe...I think learning that we non-believers are not always your enemy is a lesson that might turn in to one of those gifts of grace that I talk about.
See...someone did read your post...
Thank you Annie, I believe you are right.:)

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
.. before. Catcher prefers silk scarfs ..
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Several months ago I saw this older car...held together with what appeared to be several rolls of duct tape. Not too pretty but it was working!
.. for what it's worth, Catcher's equipment still works. Just thought you might want to know ..

.. you can thank me after a weekend at AIN's private lake ..
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>USSA eh? you know who you sound like, a Darwin follower.
That same thing Darwin and his followers say back in the 1800s, that somehow they can replace God. yet 21st century and Islam might be giving Christianity a run for the money, but Christianity is a strong number 2, and what happening to Darwin followers? they getting frustrated because it looking less and less that universe happen by chance.
And the world know it.
Btw, don't miss....

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always heard that duct tape could fix anything! LOL
But, I have found that Gorrila tape works better than duct tape. It will pull your skin off, if you are not careful.! LOL

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
luke* look
Hey Knowledge...i had been behind a lot and tend to look for responses directly to me or may have been caught up in my own exchanges and didnt see it. Threats would never acceptable although the inability for someone to act on them normally and just the fact that ignoring certain posts sometimes works better that responding as some are designed to elicit responses from people who 'troll' in chatrooms may have also played a role for some. There is an old saying 'dont feed the trolls' because some will keep coming back if they can get someone to respond. But normally regardless of belief many regulars on Topix tend to find common ground when it comes to trying to maintain basic boundries. I hope you stick around and know people do care.(T) PEACE

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to tell you to ignore him...I have been where you are. When he told me to go commit suicide.
All that aside...
Maybe this was the lesson that you were intended to learn. You would not have done so if they had of all come rushing to your side...maybe you needed to see that not all of us are as you perceived us to be.
All the things that have happened to me in my life...I have seen them as lessons. I have learned things from them that if they had not of happened I would not be who I am now.
Adversity if given the chance can teach you much about yourself. It can also make you view life differently.
This might surprise you coming from a non-believer but I truly believe that we are given the lessons that are needed in order to move forward...lessons that we are to use not only for ourselves but to help others.
As hard as some of my lessons have been...I cherish them.
I was on WINLAC during the time that you describe...I think learning that we non-believers are not always your enemy is a lesson that might turn in to one of those gifts of grace that I talk about.
See...someone did read your post...
Hi Annie,
I also tried to tell her to ignore him. He say's a lot of "odd" things at time but he is harmless. I agree with your post. I believe it was a lesson for her to learn. I can remember that not too long ago, a cartain "viking" poster was speaking a lot more vile words to people than Shrink has ever done, but yet, knowledge defended him and never came to anyones aide against her friend viking because he was a Christian..I called her out on that a number of times, to no prevail. I have no problems with Knowledge anymore and I want to keep the peace with everybody, but I hope that she now understands a little more as to why I would stand up against christians on winlac. Thanks for posting.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
.. for what it's worth, Catcher's equipment still works. Just thought you might want to know ..
What's with this "still" comment?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL Well thank you for that info...just never know when it might come in handy.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
fart
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's with this "still" comment?
fart

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always heard that duct tape could fix anything! LOL
But, I have found that Gorrila tape works better than duct tape. It will pull your skin off, if you are not careful.! LOL
I think that Gorilla makes that stuff that you spray in holes. Watch out for that...it grows to be gigantic! A little goes a long long long way!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

578 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min RFD 1,622
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Dr_Zorderz 256,991
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Michael 533,626
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Catcher1 722,232
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Buck Crick 224,657
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min RiccardoFire 93,852
Sudi Arabia Scientists Spreading deadly Ebola v... 13 min yon 10
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 30 min Krackerjacks 115,646
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 2 hr rahx 124
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••