Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#484981 Feb 6, 2013
I hope shawarma law passes. I hear everybody can get a free one on Mondays. Make mine chicken:)
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#484982 Feb 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
good for you
enjoyment of writings allow you to make extention of your chance
you are not at all ugly
because God created female creature always are precious creation given to Gods human created in HIS IMAGE
also bend your knees and say
THANK YOU GOD YOU MADE ME FEMALE PRECIOUS CREATURE GIVEN BY YOU TO THE MAN AND BE HIS HELP
IN JESUS CHRIST
amen
I am really confused? Now women are precious.....are you on meds? I need to go back and get the posts where you threatened me, said you spit on Americans, and all the women were evil and prostitutes. Are you telling me you are sorry for what you said to me? What about the Veterans, and other American men and women you insulted? Did you get in trouble for talking to Americans like that, from your boss or leader? Did your boss/leader read it and make you say your sorry for such things? Someone with such a foul mouth calling my country and all women and men stating that we are precious, something is up? Jesus Christ is real, and the Holy Spirit can not dwell in a place where there is hate for fellow human beings. I don't know what your game is, either your are a mental patient, and can't help the way you act, or you are very cunning like a fox, and speak words that they want to hear? I have been around all sorts of cons...and I don't buy it. Sorry, but God has given me discernment, and your spirit doesn't agree with mine. You read my post about Viking saying that he was a Christian, and I didn't say question him....Sorry but, You mock me, and my people. I will have to keep reading your posts to see if you are as you are saying, or if you are mocking Jesus Christ now. Sorry, but that is the way it is. You openly admitted you hated all Americans, and wanted to beat me up. and all American women were evil prostitutes and were fat who ate at Mcdonalds and their bellies bleed....Does that even sound familiar to you, at all? That came from your own writings, are you denying it?

Location hidden

#484983 Feb 6, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I have.
And I've come to the conclusion that that was Doctor REALITY's desperate attempt at diversion, focusing on something that most are aware of and trying to make it racial, and me a racist, rather than answering my post regarding 1John 2:19. Little does he know, my father was Black and Cape Verdean, and my mother, Cherokee/Blackfoot and French. I couldn't be racist even if I wanted to be. LOL!
I knew your background but didnt want to speak out of turn but yeah. And I have yet to meet anyone within their own circles so-to-speak that dont have terms for what I would call 'moral dividers'. I know as a white guy I have terms I use based simply on perceived morality among other white men and how I view them. It has nothing to do with race, just obviously we are able to speak more freely when talking about our own demographic.(T) PEACE
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#484984 Feb 6, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I have.
And I've come to the conclusion that that was Doctor REALITY's desperate attempt at diversion, focusing on something that most are aware of and trying to make it racial, and me a racist, rather than answering my post regarding 1John 2:19. Little does he know, my father was Black and Cape Verdean, and my mother, Cherokee/Blackfoot and French. I couldn't be racist even if I wanted to be. LOL!
I just read this post and it made me kinda laugh. I think all Americans who have had their ancestors here at least for the past 100 years, especially more than that, none of us are pure blood. That is why we are all Americans, we are all a little of this and that. Love bounds all over America...Funny, we call our animals pure blood, but in reality, for instance, we have a poogle, a mix with a beagle and pug. But it is a pure blood. LOL Just wanted to make you laugh!:) God bless.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#484985 Feb 6, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I have.
that is a deep verse. I go read the whole chapter and I add my few cents. that verse it mean not everyone that claim they was the bride of Christ is really the bride. All they were was a kind of anti christ and eventually they show they true colors and they was never part of the bride in the first place.

Location hidden

#484986 Feb 6, 2013
I am too tired and have been in too many issues lately to spend my breaks in yet another one but let me just say words like "all" or "they" if referring to one group should be avoided.There are almost no commonalities even positive one could say about an entire group. When we make sweeping negative labels that would require us to know the minds and hearts of millions there simply is no other way to characterize that as bigotry. Yes there are people who hate us. Yes there are people who hate us based on faith or culture. And while the real threat that poses should never be ignored we cant paint with one brush. I am glad unlike our soldiers I dont have to try to guess who might be who and trying to kill me. But from the safety of our living rooms U.S. citizens and Christians have a duty by faith to judge what we can see to distinguish right from what and not to judge what we can not see such as the heart (T) PEACE
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#484987 Feb 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
this old lady mix me with someone different,
and write rascistic posts maybe not knowing to whom she write all those posts'I start slowly to see her out of thinking remarks,meanings about someone else- look like her retirement was her mental propblem to call her jail convicts to be muslims hating her as security guard and she beat them with theur rod stick
but time will solve this little problem and God spirit will remove this vicious rascistic troll
God bless you skom
please?don't assume I am looking for allies
I only respect you as Christ believer and compasionate defender of Gods Word Bible
<smile>
No, you are the same person, your posts above prove me right. They are on same page. Thanks, for helping everyone see the two different shrinks you are..... ;)
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#484988 Feb 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>that is a deep verse. I go read the whole chapter and I add my few cents. that verse it mean not everyone that claim they was the bride of Christ is really the bride. All they were was a kind of anti christ and eventually they show they true colors and they was never part of the bride in the first place.
A true Christian, will keep oil in their lamps, and never run out. Everyone makes mistakes, but dusting yourself off and keeping that prayer line open.:) If you run out of oil in the lamp, and the bridegroom comes, you will sleep right through it... Out of the ten virgins only five made it...Matthew 25:1-13
Just my opinion...God bless.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#484989 Feb 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
I am too tired and have been in too many issues lately to spend my breaks in yet another one but let me just say words like "all" or "they" if referring to one group should be avoided.There are almost no commonalities even positive one could say about an entire group. When we make sweeping negative labels that would require us to know the minds and hearts of millions there simply is no other way to characterize that as bigotry. Yes there are people who hate us. Yes there are people who hate us based on faith or culture. And while the real threat that poses should never be ignored we cant paint with one brush. I am glad unlike our soldiers I dont have to try to guess who might be who and trying to kill me. But from the safety of our living rooms U.S. citizens and Christians have a duty by faith to judge what we can see to distinguish right from what and not to judge what we can not see such as the heart (T) PEACE
I am too tired to Steve...too tired to think.

We can always find something to hate in others...especially those that are different than ourselves...does that mean however that we should???

It is my belief that it should be easier to find something that we can love about someone else...if for no other reason than what we share in common. Just like here in this small world of Topix...we share so much more in common than we have in differences.

I might not believe as some do here...but we want most of the same things...family, friends, a home, peace, joy and sometimes even a slightly "warm" debate.

Very little divides most of us...yet we let what differences we have drive wedges between us and build fences without gates that keep us apart.
mike

AOL

#484990 Feb 6, 2013
Just a reminder to the wanna-be christians!

This is an entertainment site.

If you want to put in work for the "GOD-concept", you must do it in the "real" world.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#484991 Feb 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>no lady, no lesbian practicing lesbianism can follow jesus.....
Sure you can.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#484992 Feb 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
that is a deep verse. I go read the whole chapter and I add my few cents. that verse it mean not everyone that claim they was the bride of Christ is really the bride. All they were was a kind of anti christ and eventually they show they true colors and they was never part of the bride in the first place.
It's not that deep, my friend.

I invite you to read my whole explanation on page 23371. I explain, via scripture, how that John was referring to specific people that joined the church and tried to teach people that, one, our anointed Savior wasn't the son of "God" and, two, that he didn't come as flesh and blood. The church opposed them, though, so they left. What John was not referring to was the average believer, and that's what I'm hoping Doctor REALITY will admit. But, stubbornness and indoctrination are strong in him. Most likely, he's going to use every tactic possible to divert everyone's attention away from my post to him. He'd rather let my post slip into the past rather than admitting he was wrong, because to admit he was wrong would also open up the possibility that he's also misunderstood/misinterpreted and misunderstanding/misinterpreti ng other verses. And he can't have that.

Thanks for your comment, though. I appreciate it.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#484993 Feb 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>..Is the person that say they follow Jesus and through Son Jesus they get to Yahweh God. That what matter.
But you claim that only certain people can do that and that others, likelesbians, can not.

You send a lot of mixed messages.

Jesus never said lesbians, like you and me, can not be saved.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#484994 Feb 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You should really be ashamed of yourself for being so blatantly racist. And you call yourself a Christian. No wonder you believe that you can lose your salvation. You are truly scum.
Watch it BLL, a klansman thinks you're a racist ! ROFLMAO

“Love much, trust none”

There

#484995 Feb 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. do you dispute Darwin's Theory of Evolution, that natural selection and random variation equals modifications in descent ??..
.. if so, please present your evidence ..
Darwin didn't have a "Theory of Evolution". He postulated a natural mechanism for the diversity among and between species.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#484996 Feb 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. since we now know that you're a lesbian, I have a question ..
.. are you hot ??..
Very!

I am a very good kisser and my hands are like velvet, too.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#484997 Feb 6, 2013
The question is on 1John 2:19. Recently, it was said that this verse proves that anyone that returns to a life of willful sin after having initially accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior was never truly saved. This verse was quoted to shut people up. And contrary to belief, this is furthest from the truth. Following is the actual understanding and interpretation of 1John 2:19.

1John 2:18-24
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father:(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

All in all, John was referring to certain people that joined them, but they also brought with them their heretical doctrines. John explains a few key points to their heresies. A couple, of course, are quoted above. Others are as follows...

At 1John 4:3, John writes, "And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." Then, at 2John 1:7, John writes, "For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist."

In conclusion, when John wrote what he did, the same that's quoted above and intended to shut people up, John wasn't referring to just people that accepted Christ, then decided to return to a life of willful sin. John was referring, specifically, to people that joined with them and also brought their beliefs that Yahowshua wasn't the son of "God," nor come in the flesh. Then, when the congregations opposed them, they left. What John was not referring to was the average believer.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#484998 Feb 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm...yeah that is much different that your "bruthas in the ghetto" comments or when you said the reason you didnt stop one time to help someone with a car that broke down was because he had an afro but then denied that implied he was black. You play games doc. Even if Rush is racist the question remains why you would assume a "low informed voter" was some type of inferrence towards black instead of anyone ignorant of the facts? You like to leave yourself what you see as 'plausible' deniability but any that have been around know you make many incendiary posts to do with race and imo do so just to try to break of the monotony of posting to yourself and to get replies by someone who was offended. BLL I am sure will come to see thru the games as many have.
Good evening Skom, I have to say that his post was the proverbial pot calling the kettle black, but given the source it's no surprise in the least.

Have a Blessed night.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#484999 Feb 6, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that Gorilla makes that stuff that you spray in holes. Watch out for that...it grows to be gigantic! A little goes a long long long way!
I read that completely the wrong way. ROFLMAO

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#485000 Feb 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You should really be ashamed of yourself for being so blatantly racist. And you call yourself a Christian. No wonder you believe that you can lose your salvation. You are truly scum.
Doc.......your own accusations are merely projections that apply only to yourself and not to brother Lee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Rosa_Winkel 865,628
Native American lives MATTER 9 min Poov 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Pegasus 272,425
White Lives MATTER 15 min Poov 114
The Christian Atheist debate 17 min Rosa_Winkel 2,038
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 47 min trolllord69 16
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 40,897
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr RoSesz 600,085
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 9 hr andy 45
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 16 hr Amit1989 464
More from around the web