Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#484963 Feb 6, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, I will. Have a few on here that I enjoy writing to.:)
good for you
enjoyment of writings allow you to make extention of your chance

you are not at all ugly
because God created female creature always are precious creation given to Gods human created in HIS IMAGE

also bend your knees and say
THANK YOU GOD YOU MADE ME FEMALE PRECIOUS CREATURE GIVEN BY YOU TO THE MAN AND BE HIS HELP
IN JESUS CHRIST
amen

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#484964 Feb 6, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
You dirt bag. He went nuts because they allow people like you who constantly bully people on the internet with you radical muslim ways...You don't know what made the guy snap, it was an unfortunate incident. I am sure nothing like that happens in your country? Our Vietnam Vets would take care of you're butt with no problem so would our other Vets you scum bag... the way you run them down. Your are a no good coward. Only reason your still alive is you stayed in a hole in the ground and you hide from all male men. They all run from you when you enter a room, because you cause so much trouble
Hey K..not trying to get in the middle of anything but Shrink is the Muslim you were talking about? Not weighing in on the actual posts as I did not see the specific one although I have seen a lot of diff things but just not that in particular and was curious why you believe him to be a Muslim?(T) Peace
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#484966 Feb 6, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
You dirt bag. He went nuts because they allow people like you who constantly bully people on the internet with you radical muslim ways...You don't know what made the guy snap, it was an unfortunate incident. I am sure nothing like that happens in your country? Our Vietnam Vets would take care of you're butt with no problem so would our other Vets you scum bag... the way you run them down. Your are a no good coward. Only reason your still alive is you stayed in a hole in the ground and you hide from all male men. They all run from you when you enter a room, because you cause so much trouble, and are always asking to borrow money for you to have some new shoes... You say, I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a pie of camel dung at the Mcpoogles you have in your poor demented mind. You are so worried about the Americans being fat, that you are so skinny they wouldn't let you in the boy scouts! LOL Do you believe that people ignoring you, will help you with your mental issues? I believe that talking about it, sometimes helps. Okay, were you abused by your father when you were a little boy, or did your mother ignore you because you were to ugly? Is that why you hate women......I think we have got something ....your mother couldn't stand you... was she a camel? Or is it they wouldn't let you in the military because you couldn't make it in the boy scouts? Are you presently taking ridilane or prozac? I Knowledge recommend you Dr. Shrink to go directly to a real physician, and get the help you need...I am sure you would be an interesting subject....especially in America...come on over,, maybe you will get the treatment you so dearly need.....:) I am sure it wouldn't take very long for you anywhere in America, given a week, with any American cafe, motels.....the police department would gladly take you in for a free evaluation, and you might also get free room and board. Yet, if you speak and give all your opinions to the right ones....they might just give you an ALL AMERICAN WELCOME in a room just for you, padded. GOD Bless America and ALL OUR VETERANS THEY SO MUCH DESERVE!
you are really wicked devil spirit creature and lunatic,
whre from devil took you and brought you to this topic bambling BS and Lies about others
Your rascistic slurs and nationalistic hitler remarks clearly show how vicious ,wicked,vile old creature you are
YOU ARE NOT CHRISTIAN AT ALL YOU OLD STUPID SECURITY GUARD?

MAYBE THEY DESERVE GOODIES,
BUT YOU DESERVE FOR YOUR RASCISTIC AND NATIONALISTIC SLURS A COUPLE YEARS IN PRISON,AND HUGE FINANCIAL PENALTY

IT IS SHAME TO HEAR SUCH HATE FROM THE OLD EMPTY OF TEETHS MOUTH OF HUMAN IMITATION LIKE YOU ARE

just shut your drug face if you know nothing about others
this topic saints are not very happy to see your rascistic posts and hates posted to the foreign official of american goverment?

and stop abusing drugs or crack
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#484967 Feb 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text> Hey K..not trying to get in the middle of anything but Shrink is the Muslim you were talking about? Not weighing in on the actual posts as I did not see the specific one although I have seen a lot of diff things but just not that in particular and was curious why you believe him to be a Muslim?(T) Peace
this old lady mix me with someone different,
and write rascistic posts maybe not knowing to whom she write all those posts'I start slowly to see her out of thinking remarks,meanings about someone else- look like her retirement was her mental propblem to call her jail convicts to be muslims hating her as security guard and she beat them with theur rod stick

but time will solve this little problem and God spirit will remove this vicious rascistic troll

God bless you skom
please?don't assume I am looking for allies
I only respect you as Christ believer and compasionate defender of Gods Word Bible
<smile>
Knowledge

United States

#484968 Feb 6, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Annie,
I also tried to tell her to ignore him. He say's a lot of "odd" things at time but he is harmless. I agree with your post. I believe it was a lesson for her to learn. I can remember that not too long ago, a cartain "viking" poster was speaking a lot more vile words to people than Shrink has ever done, but yet, knowledge defended him and never came to anyones aide against her friend viking because he was a Christian..I called her out on that a number of times, to no prevail. I have no problems with Knowledge anymore and I want to keep the peace with everybody, but I hope that she now understands a little more as to why I would stand up against christians on winlac. Thanks for posting.
I did get on him for cursing. But, he kept it up. He claimed to love God, and he had given his life to Jesus Christ, as you. I uphold noone cursing anyone with a vile mouth. I don't believe as you, I never have, so do I need to start an arguement with you? But who I am to tell them that because they are cursing someone and claiming to be saved, they are going to hell. To me, it is like smoking a cig, or overeating, it harms our bodies. Gossiping, is like a domino effect, it kills people at the end, that is why God is totally against it. That is a sin. Sin is sin. Why would you even bring it up on this public forum Grace, to make me feel bad? I don't hate anyone, and by putting my name on this public forum as an example , I don't get it ? He was mainly after Kaitybug the witch, who cursed everyone, every moment. I do think there our some Christians who have to take authority to people who have no knowledge of any kindness, there are some people as Dr. Shrink who openly admits sharia law is good, and should be here. Also, NonChristians who are a good samaritan, may also have to take charge in a bad situation, to make things right... Let's see. Why don't everyone just try to get along as Americans and stick together as Americans. Why don't we just try to stand together and keep our freedoms in America so that we can openly discuss our freedom of religions because it is slowly being taken away. Open your eyes. Our Freedoms of Religion might just openly come to America if we don't stand together and never allow Sharia law, it is already in many countries even some parts of Canada and the Brits. in their courts. They are trying now, but it has not passed. You are as I open with my beliefs, and you and I acting the way we do, out heads would be rolling. LOL Don't take the guy, Dr. Shrink as a nut....he has ears, and he speaks what he hears.....Just saying, we all have faults, and I am not about to argue with you or anyone else, about God, for awhile, unless God changes my mind. I do however have a problem with people who run down our Veterans, and all of the Americans, and the women, and how we believe, and live. Viking NEVER did that, he stood for God, as I do, he was a little loud with it. He apologized to me many times... He just never did to you, or anyone else. Please don't start backstabbing me again, I am not up to it Grace. You have the floor in preaching right now....I am not going to get in your way, the flood light will be on you, you have the floor, no disrespect. I will sit silently and give scriptures now and then, unless God, intervenes... I will however stand up for our Vets, they at least deserve that from me now. Just want to sit back and enjoy life, with everyone . This site holds less cursing on it than many of the others....you don't need to talk about me, just address me, I will be happy to answer. Peace. Just tired of all the cursing, have listened to it to long, time for a change....God bless.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#484969 Feb 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
While I believe it's wrong to discriminate against someone because of their personal orientation,I still think it would wrong for the Boy's Scouts to admit people who are openly gay because it's inevitable that they will be targeted in one way,or another. What they need is to be 'cured'.
Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#484970 Feb 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not above Bible teachings'read Heb 12;15-16
you idiot and your sins wiped out chance to be saved
all federal records shows what you are,
skunk vile unchristiand wicked sinful creature,bringing disgrace to all americands
very soon sword of Democless hanging above yout neck,will fall down cut your stinking depraved hoseuxual,,evil,vile, zoophilia head and this useless skull will be thrown to the dogs to eat left over small pieces of your brain
shame to see poor miserable spiritual criminals bambling above and against Gods Law
you are unsaved and never will,your brain destroy all chances,your body is worth only yo the food of white maggots,and soul thrown to the hell Dantee
where g_o_d poster will bake you for milion years on the devil hot grill
I'm sorry,but I don't believe in trying to hold an intelligent conversation with the mentally insane..Good bye.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#484972 Feb 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
I wonder how many 'low information Americans' will remain loyal to their 'king' when that Obamacare money starts coming out of those minimum wage paychecks. How many will start thinking twice before they make any more out of wedlock babies that they know they can't afford before satisfying their sexual cravings.....
:/
Doctor REALITY

United States

#484973 Feb 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You should really be ashamed of yourself for being so blatantly racist. And you call yourself a Christian. No wonder you believe that you can lose your salvation. You are truly scum.
:(
Doctor REALITY

United States

#484974 Feb 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm...yeah that is much different that your "bruthas in the ghetto" comments or when you said the reason you didnt stop one time to help someone with a car that broke down was because he had an afro but then denied that implied he was black. You play games doc. Even if Rush is racist the question remains why you would assume a "low informed voter" was some type of inferrence towards black instead of anyone ignorant of the facts? You like to leave yourself what you see as 'plausible' deniability but any that have been around know you make many incendiary posts to do with race and imo do so just to try to break of the monotony of posting to yourself and to get replies by someone who was offended. BLL I am sure will come to see thru the games as many have.
My psychology on the simple-minded works every time. And you're proof of it. Throw a dog a bone,and watch 'ol Wover Boy go after it!!'Come on,Wover Boy!,wet's go huntin'!!' Wover Boy:'Two go out!....but only ONE comes back!!''Ouch!!!!..Wover,what's the matter wit you??!!'
Knowledge

United States

#484976 Feb 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text> Hey K..not trying to get in the middle of anything but Shrink is the Muslim you were talking about? Not weighing in on the actual posts as I did not see the specific one although I have seen a lot of diff things but just not that in particular and was curious why you believe him to be a Muslim?(T) Peace
My husband is an Iraq Vet. He told me to write about shoes and kicking my feet with dust. Shoes are the biggest insult to a radical muslim and kicking dust with your feet. He lived there awhile, watched people get their heads chopped off on the roadside while they drove by, and could not do nothing. If you remember when our American Ambassador and his associates were killed , the US Flag was draped in shoes, as an insult. He keeps speaking about me stealing shoes, in all of his posts, he spoke about spitting on all Americans, they would lose their rights soon...and their ability to breath...That my friend is a red flag...They hate all Americans and he admitted to it. They hated their women, they thought they were no better than cattle. He said that. I am sure any Vet would and could see it. I majored in Criminal justice, and am a recent retired Correctional officer. I have even dealt with "radical muslims".....everyday at times. They would just as soon slice your throat as look at you, especially if you are a woman.They even mutilate their own daughters, when they become a woman, and think nothing of it. They stone the women, their own daughters for looking at another man, or not wearing a covering on their head, or minding them..They do not want a woman to be educated, if they are they are evil...prostitute... He wanted to meet me at a shore in Baltimore I think to beat me up, knowing I am a woman and retired....Anyone who runs down our Veterans, threatening our American Citizens, you might want to watch...Our conversation at first he was nice, I thought for a moment he was a Christian. But, when I realized what he was, his temper raged and he openly admitted to all in a matter of a few hours.???? It is all in those posts...peace.
holxhux

Monessen, PA

#484977 Feb 6, 2013

Geez! error has been made...no
Knowledge

United States

#484978 Feb 6, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that Gorilla makes that stuff that you spray in holes. Watch out for that...it grows to be gigantic! A little goes a long long long way!
I know...it keeps growing and growing...LOL If you put to much you have to shave it off of wood. But it will hold! LOL That is all I will ever buy. Good stuff. They make it in colors now. Maybe that guy who had it on his car should have bought the color of his car to match! At a far distance, maybe noone would notice! LOL
Knowledge

United States

#484979 Feb 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
retired mama
gorill tape is good for you'to tape your mouth and never respond anymore with your churchoidal lies to your assigned handsome dr Shrink
dr Shrink observe you,and will take care you in proper and regular doctros manner
also never worry enemies from Afganistan,only put all your trust at dr Shrink-who is your guardian angel,protector, and doctor watching you failing apart health and patriotism
good nigh mama security oficer,
when you lay in the bed,never forget pull out your shoes,because all day long heavy shoes inside stinks,and takenout will this stink release causing smell allow you to sleep very fast
good night grandmama
Okay, now you are admitting you are from Afganistan. I never mentioned it, so why would you? Thankyou, I am a grandma, and am very proud of it, we love our granddaughters in America, we don't rape and mutilate them. We also love our grandsons. Thanks tho, grandma is not an insult in America. It is something we are proud of. Thanks again! LOL The SHOE thing again... LOL :)

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#484980 Feb 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Hmm...yeah that is much different that your "bruthas in the ghetto" comments or when you said the reason you didnt stop one time to help someone with a car that broke down was because he had an afro but then denied that implied he was black. You play games doc. Even if Rush is racist the question remains why you would assume a "low informed voter" was some type of inferrence towards black instead of anyone ignorant of the facts? You like to leave yourself what you see as 'plausible' deniability but any that have been around know you make many incendiary posts to do with race and imo do so just to try to break of the monotony of posting to yourself and to get replies by someone who was offended. BLL I am sure will come to see thru the games as many have.
I have.

And I've come to the conclusion that that was Doctor REALITY's desperate attempt at diversion, focusing on something that most are aware of and trying to make it racial, and me a racist, rather than answering my post regarding 1John 2:19. Little does he know, my father was Black and Cape Verdean, and my mother, Cherokee/Blackfoot and French. I couldn't be racist even if I wanted to be. LOL!

Location hidden

#484981 Feb 6, 2013
I hope shawarma law passes. I hear everybody can get a free one on Mondays. Make mine chicken:)
Knowledge

United States

#484982 Feb 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
good for you
enjoyment of writings allow you to make extention of your chance
you are not at all ugly
because God created female creature always are precious creation given to Gods human created in HIS IMAGE
also bend your knees and say
THANK YOU GOD YOU MADE ME FEMALE PRECIOUS CREATURE GIVEN BY YOU TO THE MAN AND BE HIS HELP
IN JESUS CHRIST
amen
I am really confused? Now women are precious.....are you on meds? I need to go back and get the posts where you threatened me, said you spit on Americans, and all the women were evil and prostitutes. Are you telling me you are sorry for what you said to me? What about the Veterans, and other American men and women you insulted? Did you get in trouble for talking to Americans like that, from your boss or leader? Did your boss/leader read it and make you say your sorry for such things? Someone with such a foul mouth calling my country and all women and men stating that we are precious, something is up? Jesus Christ is real, and the Holy Spirit can not dwell in a place where there is hate for fellow human beings. I don't know what your game is, either your are a mental patient, and can't help the way you act, or you are very cunning like a fox, and speak words that they want to hear? I have been around all sorts of cons...and I don't buy it. Sorry, but God has given me discernment, and your spirit doesn't agree with mine. You read my post about Viking saying that he was a Christian, and I didn't say question him....Sorry but, You mock me, and my people. I will have to keep reading your posts to see if you are as you are saying, or if you are mocking Jesus Christ now. Sorry, but that is the way it is. You openly admitted you hated all Americans, and wanted to beat me up. and all American women were evil prostitutes and were fat who ate at Mcdonalds and their bellies bleed....Does that even sound familiar to you, at all? That came from your own writings, are you denying it?

Location hidden

#484983 Feb 6, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I have.
And I've come to the conclusion that that was Doctor REALITY's desperate attempt at diversion, focusing on something that most are aware of and trying to make it racial, and me a racist, rather than answering my post regarding 1John 2:19. Little does he know, my father was Black and Cape Verdean, and my mother, Cherokee/Blackfoot and French. I couldn't be racist even if I wanted to be. LOL!
I knew your background but didnt want to speak out of turn but yeah. And I have yet to meet anyone within their own circles so-to-speak that dont have terms for what I would call 'moral dividers'. I know as a white guy I have terms I use based simply on perceived morality among other white men and how I view them. It has nothing to do with race, just obviously we are able to speak more freely when talking about our own demographic.(T) PEACE
Knowledge

United States

#484984 Feb 6, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I have.
I just read this post and it made me kinda laugh. I think all Americans who have had their ancestors here at least for the past 100 years, especially more than that, none of us are pure blood. That is why we are all Americans, we are all a little of this and that. Love bounds all over America...Funny, we call our animals pure blood, but in reality, for instance, we have a poogle, a mix with a beagle and pug. But it is a pure blood. LOL Just wanted to make you laugh!:) God bless.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#484985 Feb 6, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I have.
that is a deep verse. I go read the whole chapter and I add my few cents. that verse it mean not everyone that claim they was the bride of Christ is really the bride. All they were was a kind of anti christ and eventually they show they true colors and they was never part of the bride in the first place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Whiskey Ben Solo 18,136
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Robert F 684,021
harthside COOKIES 5 min C eh N eh D eh 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 49 min Aerobatty 983,396
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 4 hr Mikeylikesit 29
Any women like to sit on guys faces and fart? (Feb '15) 6 hr Jimjim3100 21
Testing. 8 hr ImPeach 3
More from around the web