Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#484877 Feb 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>not really. but throughout my dealings with people I find out is usually they sexual practices why they against Paul Jesus and the Bible overall.
Don't know why, is just my observation. People want to have sex with who they want to, when they want to, to any age, with any animal, and with anybody and everybody. And they no want anyone tell them no.
Those are the people I find that is most against the bible. I no know why, but is an observation and a perception I make.
Yes people that lie and greedy and hate and idol worship different religions etc etc against the bible Jesus and Paul as well. But by far, and real far to, the biggest group against the bible Jesus and Paul are sexual deviants. I no know why.
OK you convinced me.

You are batshitcrazy.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#484878 Feb 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
You wrote all of that to try to convince me that the Holy Bible teaches that REAL Christians could still possibly lose their soul after accepting the Lord Jesus Christ???!......Well you FAILED.
On the contrary, I wrote all of that to attempt to show you that you misunderstood, and hence, misinterpreted the verse. And if you misunderstood and misinterpreted a verse like that one, by dividing the context from the content, then what other verses could you be misunderstanding and misinterpreting? Then, and only then, by extension, I'm hoping that you might consider the mere possibility that you might be mistaken in the doctrine(s) you hold so dear. I mean, if you misunderstood and misinterpreted what James wrote, then what else might you be misunderstanding and misinterpreting? Or, is that the only one?

Regardless of anything, you still misunderstood and, therefore, misinterpreted James' statement. And in saying that, I also composed posts concerning Romans 2:14 (pg 23286), Romans 3:21-22 (pg 23288), Romans 4:14-16 (pg 23326), Hebrews 7:11-14 (pg 23363), and Romans 9 (pg 23343). Feel free to address any one of them, please and if you will, as nobody else has.

Until next time, good Doctor.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#484879 Feb 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You wrote all of that to try to convince me that the Holy Bible teaches that REAL Christians could still possibly lose their soul after accepting the Lord Jesus Christ???!......Well you FAILED.
you are not above Bible teachings'read Heb 12;15-16

you idiot and your sins wiped out chance to be saved
all federal records shows what you are,
skunk vile unchristiand wicked sinful creature,bringing disgrace to all americands

very soon sword of Democless hanging above yout neck,will fall down cut your stinking depraved hoseuxual,,evil,vile, zoophilia head and this useless skull will be thrown to the dogs to eat left over small pieces of your brain

shame to see poor miserable spiritual criminals bambling above and against Gods Law

you are unsaved and never will,your brain destroy all chances,your body is worth only yo the food of white maggots,and soul thrown to the hell Dantee
where g_o_d poster will bake you for milion years on the devil hot grill
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#484880 Feb 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
OK you convinced me.
You are batshitcrazy.
good for you
just start only to pray to trifecta?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#484881 Feb 6, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>On the contrary, I wrote all of that to attempt to show you that you misunderstood, and hence, misinterpreted the verse. And if you misunderstood and misinterpreted a verse like that one, by dividing the context from the content, then what other verses could you be misunderstanding and misinterpreting? Then, and only then, by extension, I'm hoping that you might consider the mere possibility that you might be mistaken in the doctrine(s) you hold so dear. I mean, if you misunderstood and misinterpreted what James wrote, then what else might you be misunderstanding and misinterpreting? Or, is that the only one?
Regardless of anything, you still misunderstood and, therefore, misinterpreted James' statement. And in saying that, I also composed posts concerning Romans 2:14 (pg 23286), Romans 3:21-22 (pg 23288), Romans 4:14-16 (pg 23326), Hebrews 7:11-14 (pg 23363), and Romans 9 (pg 23343). Feel free to address any one of them, please and if you will, as nobody else has.
Until next time, good Doctor.
good doctor commiut everyday bad sins, and have fear that he is not saved

but his perverted brain completly destroy in this wicked vile sinful creature any chance to be saved,
and he with his sins go to the hell,
who knows maybe you too?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#484882 Feb 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember a children's story in which all the animals noticed that when the rooster crowed in the morning, the sun came up. They were certain that it was the rooster's crowing that caused the sunrise.
This also reminds me of a quote, from Robert Ingersoll:
"It may be that ministers really think that their prayers do good and it may be that frogs imagine that their croaking brings spring."
try to be adult and goute Bible and Bible stories

not children stories-it look like your brain never received proper education or to be adult.

your god is frog, and you can worship here all your life,
nobody cares what your cildlish little atheistic brain worship at all

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#484883 Feb 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember a children's story in which all the animals noticed that when the rooster crowed in the morning, the sun came up. They were certain that it was the rooster's crowing that caused the sunrise.
This also reminds me of a quote, from Robert Ingersoll:
"It may be that ministers really think that their prayers do good and it may be that frogs imagine that their croaking brings spring."
You could do yourself some good by taking HL's class. You have this need to defend yourself even when you dont have to. Your post really has nothing at all to do with the point I've been trying to make.

Just a little hint to you Catcher. Your singing to the choir..........

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#484884 Feb 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
OK you convinced me.
You are batshitcrazy.
Convince yourself to come out the closet and declare I'm lesbian hear me roar ha ha
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#484885 Feb 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you incapable of telling the turth or just inceridbly stupid ?
I said I believe Paul was gay. I said I believe Jesus was married to Mary Magdalene.
However, if Jesus was gay it wouldn't matter to me at all.
you are stupid like most of them

greek word "malakia" is to masturbate not to be Gay

also Paul was masturbator of his own male kielbasa,not gat

this type of original explanation is removed by all english translators and idiots from churches

HE WAS TOERMENTING HIS HORSE(D..) USING BOTH HANDS AND SOMETIMES LOUD SINGING HEBREW SONGS

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#484886 Feb 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you incapable of telling the turth or just inceridbly stupid ?
I said I believe Paul was gay. I said I believe Jesus was married to Mary Magdalene.
However, if Jesus was gay it wouldn't matter to me at all.
You is a homosexual, admit it.

plus that writing was not about you but another writer. why you jumping to conclusions writings to me about something that did not concern you? why you so jumpy?

come out the closet lady. What you believe about Jesus and Paul no concern me. I believe you is a lesbian, so think what you like.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#484887 Feb 6, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Your random word generator is set to "stupid".
take elementary book and formulate proper respond,

because you expose your low IQ

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#484888 Feb 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
He's still an admitted liar and you are wrong and ignorant.
GFY
actually you're ignorant and you're the admitted liar lady.

you say paul was a homosexual, no evidence. you say paul was not a jew no evidence.

You're a lying sexual deviant.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#484891 Feb 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. have you ever felt like you'd been spun around 10x and had your face smashed into a wall via emotionally overload? If so, you know you're being manipulated ..
.. manipulating isn't an easy thing, it requires a well-planned strategy and intelligence ..
.. you, sir, are a masterful manipulator who disregards the rights of others to advance your agenda ..
.. you have nothing that I want. Please move on to somebody else who may be more receptive ..
BLL agendas are spiritual agends

but your agendas are full pile of immoral s.... mixed with Aids and Hiv

your inteligency is below any IQ,also don't have to someone use any strategy against your inteligency
Only loud farts at your miserable filthy posts and thoughts andout horse d...

BLL have nothing for you,
because you want to only plastic AAA d.....and sex with second women

you have your own f...rights,and don't accuse others of conspiracy against your private affaors about you female hole and a...
ONLY STOP TELLING OTHERS ABOUT YOUR OWN SEX LIFE-WITH HORSES,PLASTIC D...AND OLD WOMEN

THERE IS NOBODY OUTSIED BUSINESS TO BAMBLING ABOUT YOUR STINKING SEX AROUND

Nobody fight against you
YOU OPEN YOUR STUPID KLAPPE(MOUTH) AND MOSTLY YOU RECIEVE HEAVY SLAP AT YOUR FACE TO MAKE YOU AND YOUR LIFE SHUT UP AND NOT KNOWN TO OTHERS
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#484892 Feb 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You is a homosexual, admit it.
plus that writing was not about you but another writer. why you jumping to conclusions writings to me about something that did not concern you? why you so jumpy?
come out the closet lady. What you believe about Jesus and Paul no concern me. I believe you is a lesbian, so think what you like.
2 years ago g_o_d admit to be gay in his young age
today hiv eat his liver and kidneys,
and phisicla body is completly dead,only stinking skin hanging on the front to take leak(pee) that is all
BUT BRAIN DESIRES ALWAYS DREAM ABOUT GUYS A...
or masturbation their dildos
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#484893 Feb 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>actually you're ignorant and you're the admitted liar lady.
you say paul was a homosexual, no evidence. you say paul was not a jew no evidence.
You're a lying sexual deviant.
this g_o_d idiot is sexual poser,
he knows s... about Paul,or his writtings straaight admited by Paul that he was jew born and learned high pharisea-only jews could be high educated Pharisea learned under the feet of top Pries Gamaliel

g_0_d is stupid,and from me he receive only pile of cow manure posts,and farts(he doesn't deserve any practical spiritual biblical debates)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#484894 Feb 6, 2013
Romans 13:12 is only one verse that Paul was telling the believer how to live and wait for the coming of the Lord. Paul was not giving a date.

11 And do this, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. 12 The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. 13 Let us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy. 14 Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the flesh.[c]
[[[[[
Paul was talking to deviants like you that love you homosexuality. I know is why Paul talk about you sexual deviancy why you no like him. You go pick out one verse and think Paul contradicting Jesus, ha. Paul talking about You

1st Cor2 John 17. No difference.

Rom 14 and luke 20. Paul was talking about those that are dead one day will be judged. Jesus is talking about the same thing:
37 But in the account of the burning bush, even Moses showed that the dead rise, for he calls the Lord ‘the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.’[b] 38 He is not the God of the dead, but of the living, for to him all are alive.”

Rom 13.9
Jesus say the same thing
Matt. 15:19
19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.

Rom. 9 15.16.18.
Paul was being specific. Jesus was talking in general.

Eph 6 matthew 6. no difference.
[[[[[

If you ignorant self could read and understand you can make the argument for yourself.

But you can barely understand. Because this list that you go cut and paste when a person read the bible chapter is nothing what you saying.

Jesus no contradict anything Paul say. You can't explain it, so you just go cut and paste foolishness.

you just can't stand paul because of you lesbianism.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#484895 Feb 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Without faith, prayer is simply talking to the wall, isn't it ?
Yes. And there's the problem.

Faith is one of the first and foremost topics and stipulations in the bible-- from Genesis to Revelation, to the Apocrypha, to the book called "Enoch," to any other that might coincide. But, the problem is this: Who are people pacing their faith on, or in?!

PROBLEM: What if people are placing their faith in and on a "God" that's been invented by the lies, deceit, and indoctrination, of crafty men? What if people are placing their faith in and on a Savior that's been invented by the lies, deceit, and indoctrination, of crafty men? What if the "God" and Savior that people are placing their faith in and on don't wholly reflect the "God" and Savior of the bible, as if only certain verses are the focal point and others, purposely misinterpreted? Then, what do we do? Does not the Roman Catholic religion boast that even though people protested, that they and their disciples still adhere to most of her doctrines?

NOTE: Many don't realize that the so-called "Reformation" and "Protestant" movement wasn't to change doctrine, but the unrighteous behavior of the Roman Catholic hierarchy and the so-called un-biblical "law" that the bible can only be taught in Latin, and that only the appointed "priesthood" are allowed to interpret it and teach it.

PROBLEM #2: What does "God" and our anointed Savior do when people, not knowing better and thinking that they're placing all their faith in them, do when these same people pray to them?

QUESTION: Why don't people, today, exhibit the same power our anointed Savior promised they would have if they believed in him?

ANSWER: "God" and our anointed Savior can't endow them with such power, because by doing so, they'll only be encouraging idolatry! And that's not part of the stipulations, or expectations! It's written and for good reason, "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." It's a must that we know them, not only personally, but intimately. And it's impossible to do that if we only focus all, or most, or even half, of our focus on the texts of the new covenant and not the old. The bible, as a whole, must be learned as a whole! If not, we'll always err.

In conclusion, prayers are hindered not because "God" doesn't exist, or because prayers are worthless. Prayers are hindered because of lack of knowledge and understanding. And it's a must that the truth be shared. And this goes into another topic.

HINT: The prophecies aren't set in stone! They're based on the most High's understanding of a path that's been walked since the rebellion in Eden, like us knowing the outcome of a snowball if we roll it down a snow-covered hill! If every person, today, turned to "God" and accepted Yahowshua as their Savior, there'd be no so-called "Armageddon"! Look what happened to the Ninevites?

Until next time...

Shalowm.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#484896 Feb 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
1. On the time of the coming of the Lord:
Paul says:
Rom.13
[12] the night is far gone, the day is at hand.
Jesus says:
Luke.21
[8] Take heed that you are not led astray; for many will come in my name,
saying,...`The time is at hand!' Do not go after them.
2. On the source of the Truth and the true gospel:
Paul says:
1Cor.2
[13] And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who possess the Spirit.
Gal.1
[12] For I did not receive it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through a revelation of Jesus Christ.
Jesus says:
John.17
[14] I have given them thy word;
[17] Sanctify them in the truth; thy word is truth.
3. On the God of the dead:
Paul says:
Rom.14
[9] For to this end Christ died and lived again, that he might be Lord both of the dead and of the living.
Jesus says:
Luke.20
[38] Now he is not God of the dead, but of the living;
4. On the sum of the commandments:
Paul says:
Rom.13
[9] The commandments, "You shall not commit adultery, You shall not kill, You shall not steal, You shall not covet," and any other commandment, are summed up in this sentence, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
Jesus says:
Matt.22
[37] And he said to him, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.
[38] This is the great and first commandment.
[39] And a second is like it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
[40] On these two commandments depend all the law and the prophets.
5. On whom God has mercy:
Paul says:
Rom.9
[15] For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion."
[16] So it depends not upon man's will or exertion, but upon God's mercy.
[18] So then he has mercy upon whomever he wills, and he hardens the heart of whomever he wills.
Jesus says:
Matt.5
[7] Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.
6. On forgiveness of trespasses:
Paul says:
Eph.1
[7] In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace
Rom.4
[25] who was put to death for our trespasses and raised for our justification.
Jesus says:
Matt.6
[14] For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father also will forgive you;
[15] but if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
20 more here:
http://www.truthseekers.co.za/content/view/84...
All these verses by themselves no mean anything, the whole chapter have to be read. Paul not contradict anything Jesus said.

The point is you want to stay in you lesbianism, so you hate paul and on some joke mission. lol. you is a joke lady.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#484897 Feb 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
2 years ago g_o_d admit to be gay in his young age
today hiv eat his liver and kidneys,
and phisicla body is completly dead,only stinking skin hanging on the front to take leak(pee) that is all
BUT BRAIN DESIRES ALWAYS DREAM ABOUT GUYS A...
or masturbation their dildos
so she admit say she gay and she have AIDS? iyai!

is a woman that Shrink writer. I no know if she admit she was a homosexual in her youth on here, that what you say, but what is clear is what Paul say about the deviant homosexual lifestyle is why she so stuck on paul.

she come on the billboard with her desperate and paranoia agenda about paul thinking a christian writer would bite. and the opposite happen, her desperate paranoid mission about paul let her reveal her lesbianism.

sometime it fun playing this internet game, because some of these writers so desperate to feel good in they sin they want to change people mind, but in the end they reveal who they are. funny thing.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#484898 Feb 6, 2013
For those that enjoy quotes...this is mine for the day.

You have a masterpiece inside you, you know.

One unlike any that has ever been created, or ever will be.

If you go to your grave without painting your masterpiece, it will not get painted.

No one else can paint it.

Only you.

Gordon MacKenzie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min old_moose 17,402
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 (Dec '16) 59 min andet1987 86
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Buck Crick 983,251
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,421
K9.....remembering.... 4 hr knightsdolive 1
getting pregnant by much older man 4 hr knightsdolive 2
Black women White men Dating Site (May '14) 8 hr lovekiki 13
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 hr Robert F 683,926
More from around the web