Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#484727 Feb 5, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Sorry just a bit defensive today.
Thats ok Lucy. I didnt even realize you were the one that Annie was replying to but what she wrote was beautiful and I wanted to tell her that. We all have bad days. No harm done. I just wanted to let you know that I had no intentions of hurting you or insulting you in ANY way. I hope your day gets better. Goodnight sweetie.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#484728 Feb 5, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Passed all of what?(smile)
I pray you have a very good night, Grace Walker.
Until next time, my friend.
:) There is a post from you that I can agree with. I knew we could do it!! LOL You have a good night too. God bless you and watch over you and your family.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#484729 Feb 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I applaud the maturity Catcher. While I could keep this up probably as long as anyone it seems rather pointless, especially when what might be worthwhile exchanges are being sacrificed. Kudos
:)

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#484730 Feb 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Your group and its insecurities has gotten tiresome as it has lost even its comic relief value. Keep reading and you will see i agreed with Catcher once he clarified his position.
"The field mouse is fast, but the owl sees at night."

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#484731 Feb 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Lawest...have limited time at the moment but saw ya and wanted to say hey (T) Peace
Hey there Steve, hope all's well in your world.

Blessings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#484732 Feb 5, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodnight Lawest..Sleep well. God Bless You and Yours
Thank you GW, God Bless you and yours as well.(c:

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#484733 Feb 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Skom has been very civil recently.
He deserves a break.
I declare a stay of all proceedings.
I'll break him off a piece of that Kit Kat Bar.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#484734 Feb 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad ?
Not for ME..........

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#484735 Feb 5, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
I'm not condemning or judging anyone. Comments like G's and GW's (that twist what I say)....
How did I twist what you said ?

I said that those who think they can say how or whom God will judge will be judged in that way.

For example, those that say gays are going to Hell will, based on Jesus' words, end up inHell if they themselves commited sexual 'transgretions'.

The commandments are for us to love our own lives by, not to tell others how to live.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#484736 Feb 5, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok..Here is the introduction. Should I use this or is it too long?
Teens and Social Networking
Do Strangers Know As Much About Your Child As You Do?
With so many young children on social networking sites such as facebook, strangers are allowed to see the daily routine of your child by simply logging onto this site.
Parents who allow their children to participate daily on these social networking sites must understand just how critical it is to monitor everyone that your child befriends and to use parental controls and security on your childís electronic devises and to not only know who your children hang out with at school, but more importantly, who they hang out with inside their own home, via the internet and social networking sites.
Looks good to me. Now on to the 'meat and potatoes'. Present pros and cons. A thesis isn't Topix. LOL

“Love much, trust none”

There

#484737 Feb 5, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
"The field mouse is fast, but the owl sees at night."
They both fear my cat.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#484738 Feb 5, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Not for ME..........
I don't accept Muhammad either. An Arabian 'Paul' IMHO.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#484739 Feb 5, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>I knew you were a muslim. LOL G_O_D believes in Jesus Christ. His beliefs are none of your business, not for you or anyone else to judge but, Jesus Christ. He also could tell you were muslim... RADICAL CRAZY muslim...NO SHARIA LAW IN AMERICA! You can get your head chopped off under your sharia law, and think you will have 70 virgins waiting for you. Sad thing is, you will have the devil with his pitch fork to poke you until your done. No virgins for you buddy.ONLY a bunch of big fat demons with dresses on welcoming you with a smile, saying welcome home while they beat you with shoes. Time for your judging others and bullying every American to end today. You are making a complete fool of yourself. Everyone has told me you were nuts.... Go to mars and come back down to reality. I won't respond to you, if you repost. So........STOP YOUR BULLYING! GOOD BYE FOREVER! HUSH HUSH!
G is a Christian? Ha! Does he know this?

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#484740 Feb 5, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>Thats ok Lucy. I didnt even realize you were the one that Annie was replying to but what she wrote was beautiful and I wanted to tell her that. We all have bad days. No harm done. I just wanted to let you know that I had no intentions of hurting you or insulting you in ANY way. I hope your day gets better. Goodnight sweetie.
Goodnight <3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#484741 Feb 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>How did I twist what you said ?

I said that those who think they can say how or whom God will judge will be judged in that way.

For example, those that say gays are going to Hell will, based on Jesus' words, end up inHell if they themselves commited sexual 'transgretions'.

The commandments are for us to love our own lives by, not to tell others how to live.
How do I tell anyone how to live G? When did I say any of that?

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#484742 Feb 5, 2013
Praise The Lord everyone... Good early morning... Jesus is Lord.

“Saved. ”

#484743 Feb 5, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is a big garbage no more!
That is what quite a number of folk believe but that does not make it so... they are entitled to their beliefs though... smile

“Saved. ”

#484744 Feb 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The RCC also created then uncreated Limbo. The Popes like to play God.
There is... actually was a limbo type of place before Christ died described in the scriptures... sometimes called Abraham's bosom...

“Saved. ”

#484745 Feb 5, 2013
Hey Juice, how are ya?

“Saved. ”

#484746 Feb 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think theism is a good allegory for either because it is flawed in that it is prejudiced on a supposition... that God does exist.
Dang those double edged swords. <smile>
Theism... speaking of Christianity in this case doesn't hide the fact of "belief" and "faith" in it's supposition like Atheism does unless one points out that particular elephant in the room.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 9 min andet1987 5,115
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Tide with Beach 775,681
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 15 min UnderstandPeople 4,780
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 27 min RiccardoFire 37,820
ChristmasProfits.co Review - Information About ... 42 min theepicbonus 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 48 min Protester 265,194
Last Word + 2 1 hr andet1987 980
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr June VanDerMark 559,649
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr duststorm 441,786
More from around the web