Good evening everyone.
Hey LawEST!

:-)

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#484688 Feb 5, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
By the way, no one is claiming to be "Bible Scholors" except You and BLL.
I've never claimed to be any sort of scholar in any subject! Why would you lie like that about me? It's one thing if you said that I try to act as if I as a scholar, but saying that I've claimed, at any time, to be a scholar is an outright lie. And you know it.

You're acting like a juvenile, bitter person now, Grace Walker. First, you responded to a person that I was having a discussion with and finished your post by just having to add that I wouldn't believe it, and now this. I know we didn't agree on your "once saved, always saved" doctrine, but I, at least, still respected you. But, now? I guess you are free to behave any which way you want when you believe your salvation is guaranteed. Now, I know.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#484689 Feb 5, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is simple JL...
I have read bits and pieces of this discussion but I am not much in to scenario situations so have not responded to it but...
I keep seeing people say "they do not know the mind of God".
Your Bible plainly states what his mind is concerning JD...
If he died not accepting...then he is in hell.
If he accepted and asked for his forgiveness...he will enter heaven.
John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
ALL sins are forgiven...the slate wiped clean...as if you never sinned.
I might be wrong but I don't recall ever reading that God forgives but only after I torture you for a while...
I might be wrong but I don't recall ever reading that God will let you in but you will spend your life in some prison because of certain sins.
There are some that believe that your acts on earth will win you rewards in heaven...I don't know but if that is true the your faith would be act driven...got to earn some more points so that you can have as many rewards as the other guy. I don't know...that isn't really the issue here though.
The only thing that you don't know is...if JD accepted...if he is one of those whosoeverbelieveth people.
I know that it is hard to admit that someone such as JD will be reward the same as others but...according to what your Bible says...he will.
Would God leave out part of the instructions...would he leave out conditions...that would be a little unfair don't you thing? You did everything that he asks...only to get there and the goal posts have changed.
There are parts of the Christian faith...things in the Bible...that just don't have that feel good affect JL. To believe you have to accept those not so good also.
Remember...you can't say that God wipes the slate clean when you give your life to him...then turn around and hope that God punishes one of you because YOU don't like the sins of another.
IMO...it is as simple as that.
Ask yourself...did God forgive ALL of your sins when you accepted him into your life? If so...then why would he not forgive ALL of JD's if he too accepted?
Another awesome post. I agree 100% with everything you wrote Annie. I read somewhere that a lot of christians thank God that they are saved by Grace but they want to judge all others by the law.

Location hidden

#484690 Feb 5, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Walker and Mr. S. Put; If you don't sin, then you adhere to the Law, if you sin then you transgress the Law. It's not difficult, just simple comprehension. Unless there's another Law that you keep different from the 10 Commandments. And please don't say 'Grace' because it seems the understanding of the word no matter how often given, is still a mystery to you all.
Psalm 119.
Shalom.
Andrew (CS).
charis to you cs..Maybe if you would receive charitoo then you wouldnt care if we said GRACE..

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed

Chorus:
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy reigns
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/c/chris_toml...
Serah

Australia

#484691 Feb 5, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I understood what you meant.
Sadly there was a time and there still are those that base someone's worth on the color of their skin or by their nationality and also their faith or lack of.
Ahh.... I didn't think Lucy would think of telling someone they are immoral simply for being 'black' and that is what I was referring to. In Australia calling someone black is a racist comment, and not considered nice at all. I also read Lucy's reply but didn't think I should reply as such, but thought to reply to your posting as you are referring to 'a time when' and I believe Lucy is referring to today.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#484692 Feb 5, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Another awesome post. I agree 100% with everything you wrote Annie. I read somewhere that a lot of christians thank God that they are saved by Grace but they want to judge all others by the law.
Agreed.

There are those of who say we are to love God, our neighbors and our enemies as we love ourselves whether we will be forgiiven our own trangresions or not. We must also apply the same rules to others as we apply to ourselves.

"For you will be judged the same way you judge others."

When we condemn others to damnation, we are writing our own sporotual death sentence.

Location hidden

#484693 Feb 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Lawest...have limited time at the moment but saw ya and wanted to say hey (T) Peace
Have a good night Steve. God Bless You

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#484694 Feb 5, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Yes...and some of those Christians have taken up residence on WINLAC! You know...you met some of them!

Location hidden

#484695 Feb 5, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I've never claimed to be any sort of scholar in any subject! Why would you lie like that about me? It's one thing if you said that I try to act as if I as a scholar, but saying that I've claimed, at any time, to be a scholar is an outright lie. And you know it.
You're acting like a juvenile, bitter person now, Grace Walker. First, you responded to a person that I was having a discussion with and finished your post by just having to add that I wouldn't believe it, and now this. I know we didn't agree on your "once saved, always saved" doctrine, but I, at least, still respected you. But, now? I guess you are free to behave any which way you want when you believe your salvation is guaranteed. Now, I know.
Excuse me Bll. I thought that I read once where you said you have been a bible scholor for years. I am sorry if I offended you. I truly didnt mean too. You know me well enough by now that If I intended too be mean, I wouldnt apologize over it. Forgive me?

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#484696 Feb 5, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
Yes, talk about disingenuous. Your answer is nothing but.
Catcher says positive energy works, prayer doesnt (putting it simply). His answer isnt clear, it clashes.........
No.

Prayer has an effect on brains who know about the prayer. It has a psychological effect. That effect is essentially the same as positive thinking, and very similar to the placebo effect. Evidence supports this.

There is no evidence to support that prayer connects a person to a deity, or that prayers or wishes come true.

Do you understand the distinction between wishful thinking and wish fulfillment?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#484697 Feb 5, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey LawEST!
:-)
Lol..........hey there Annie, how're you tonight?

Location hidden

#484698 Feb 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
There are those of who say we are to love God, our neighbors and our enemies as we love ourselves whether we will be forgiiven our own trangresions or not. We must also apply the same rules to others as we apply to ourselves.
"For you will be judged the same way you judge others."
When we condemn others to damnation, we are writing our own sporotual death sentence.
Hi G...I agree with you!!~~~whoo hoo~~~ <smile> You know that I am just kidding with you. I had to say that!!:) You are correct though. Thats why I origianlly started posting on WINLAC. I didnt like the way the Christians were condemning the unbelievers to hell all the time. Nobody is better than anyone else. I have to finish my final project in college comp 2..How good are you at thesis statements? This will be my last semester in this course then I get to start Psychology..That should be fun.Have a good night G...PS. I have a confession to make to you. When we first started posting to one another, I thought you were female!! LOL Sorry if I was wrong. Not that it would have mattered anyway. I like you because you seem to have a big heart and a funny personality.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#484699 Feb 5, 2013
But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
John 15:26

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
John 16:13
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#484700 Feb 5, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I've never claimed to be any sort of scholar in any subject! Why would you lie like that about me? It's one thing if you said that I try to act as if I as a scholar, but saying that I've claimed, at any time, to be a scholar is an outright lie. And you know it.
Yes
You claimed many time your scholarship,
posting own 30 years prodly biblical knowledge, using hebrew few words,and greek few words, debating with all sects around USA

this type of claims is claim of scholarship

also you deceive yourselves and those who read your post.

GW is straight spoken person-like those who sincerely believes at Gods Infalaible Word?

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#484701 Feb 5, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
Excuse me Bll. I thought that I read once where you said you have been a bible scholor for years. I am sorry if I offended you. I truly didnt mean too. You know me well enough by now that If I intended too be mean, I wouldnt apologize over it. Forgive me?
I forgive you, Grace Walker. And I apologize for getting so defensive that I didn't consider the circumstances.

You, merely misunderstood me, then, because I did say that I've been studying the bible and all consisting for almost 30 years. And yes, even I can agree that there's probably many that would consider themselves scholars had they been studying for that duration. But, me, myself? Never. In my opinion, if I ever even thought that such a title applied to me, I'd be doing nothing less than exalting myself. As far as I'm concerned, I'm not even learned. I just have a good memory and can remember things real well when necessary. On top of that, I'm only memorizing the knowledge that's been set long before I was born. And I'm sure you can agree that nothing I know, or memorized, will make not one bit of difference if I don't apply what I've learned. In saying that...

We're good, Grace Walker.

Until next time...

Shalowm.

Location hidden

#484702 Feb 5, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Yes...and some of those Christians have taken up residence on WINLAC! You know...you met some of them!
Yes I have!! I went there and read some of the crap they are saying over there. I decided to leave them in Kaitlins hands..LOL Its sad though! I have a wonderful neice who lives with another female and I love that girl unconditionally. Nobody can make me laugh quite likes she does. She just seems to light up a room whenever she enters into it. And when she talks about the Lord, Her eyes have a shine in them that makes her whole face glow. She is a firefighter in the city that she lives in and she has risk her life numerous times to save another fellow human. She has more love and zill for life than a church full of religious people. She goes to the same church that my mom goes to and they love her just as she is..unconditional love!! I even heard her ask God that If she is wrong for who she loves, then reveal it somehow or take away the desire and... she still loves her!! That is how I truly believe God loves us. Just wanted to share this with you. Not sure why!! I just know that you would understand what I am saying and you are not judgemental at all.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#484703 Feb 5, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
... I have to finish my final project in college comp 2..How good are you at thesis statements?..
Two tips for you.

It depends on th eprofessor. Some want you to agree, others like a fresh aproach.

Make the opening and closing remarks are in agreement and that everything in between supports the conclusion.
Many times students get side-tracked while writing and end up with:

This paper is about 'Eating frog legs'
Dr. A supports 'the preservation of tree frogs' endangered species status'
Dr. B's arguement against 'automobile's impact on Global Warming" is unfounded.
Thus 'Italian Ice is better than Frozen Yogurt '.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#484704 Feb 5, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
But when the Comforter is come,...
Muhammad ?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#484705 Feb 5, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>UTWO!
I honestly look at tonight at your assembled recors of your internet activity

I sincerely tell you?
If I would be you
I would disapear from here, because your past 2 years records doesn't give good witness who are you?
1/you are pseudo christian
2/verbaly violent
3/insultive creature against others
4/uneducated punk using all kind of slurs and attacks against others
5/ you brought digrace,dishonor,not proper descency about yourselves and others folks like you.
post webs about sex with animals
6/encourage women to have sexes with mule or dogs
7/and you alone have mental disturbance as past gay in your young age-left horible black perverted sexual desires inside of your mind
8/you are to fat,out of natural christian control of food,
9/you shake your own polosh kielbasa once a week?

9/you are lunatic without of work only draw foodstamps of obama SS

there is comming for you soon proper time to receive reward for this
AND YOUR REWARD WILL BE VERY SORRY FOR YOU YOUR LIFE END,AND ENTER HELL WITH INJURED SOUL,AND VILE STUPID NATURE

before entering hell,you will spend rest of your wicked life in prison for spiritual abusive Gods Word, and Lies around and everywhere

so this is truthful evaluation of your wils coyote and wicked spiritual character

Location hidden

#484706 Feb 5, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I forgive you, Grace Walker. And I apologize for getting so defensive that I didn't consider the circumstances.
You, merely misunderstood me, then, because I did say that I've been studying the bible and all consisting for almost 30 years. And yes, even I can agree that there's probably many that would consider themselves scholars had they been studying for that duration. But, me, myself? Never. In my opinion, if I ever even thought that such a title applied to me, I'd be doing nothing less than exalting myself. As far as I'm concerned, I'm not even learned. I just have a good memory and can remember things real well when necessary. On top of that, I'm only memorizing the knowledge that's been set long before I was born. And I'm sure you can agree that nothing I know, or memorized, will make not one bit of difference if I don't apply what I've learned. In saying that...
We're good, Grace Walker.
Until next time...
Shalowm.
I understand why you would get defensive. We havent always seen eye to eye but lets just get past all of that and share the love with others as we are ask to do. my friend G_O_D will tell you, Him and I rarely see eye to eye but we still remain civil with each other.. Have a good night BLL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min hojo 560,245
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Icew 777,565
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 8 min Senecus 4,847
John Lennon was an Atheist 13 min killedjoe 26
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 28 min Rosa_Winkel 96,841
real music !!!! 4 r-e-a-l !!! 55 min Doctor REALITY 4
Darüssafaka SIEMENS Derbent Maslak 299 I5 34 ... 59 min saymener 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr hpcaban 441,809
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr YellowPissreality 265,393
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 hr Freebird USA 175,775