Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#484666 Feb 5, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I am hardly impressed. Your diversionary tactics proved futile and naught but ash.
While I understand what you were trying to come off with, your excuse seems like a last ditch effort to shed disrepute and controversy upon teh 10 Commandments and the rest of scripture. Yet you err in an enormous fashion, because none of you bible scholars to this point have not explained what or where the actual errors in the bible (mostly in mistranslations) can be found.
In the end, I find most of you to be the same CD in circulation, only with a different label.
You should study harder without need for my explanations. This is NOT kndergarten.... with all due respect.
Counter_Strike.
I thought Black Thunder's post to you was exactly what you needed to hear. By THE way, T-H-E is the not teh in ENGLISH. Call it by the RIGHT NAME CS..By the way, no one is claiming to be "Bible Scholors" except You and BLL. And with all due respect..Maybe you should give up studying it and just LIVE it. Life is good!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#484667 Feb 5, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#484669 Feb 5, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#484670 Feb 5, 2013
Good night all in every nation!! Doctor REALITY of the United States of America.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#484671 Feb 5, 2013
Hi,Mrs, Grace! Nite nite!

Location hidden

#484672 Feb 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't give 2 sh!ts if you are impressed. It's not my job to impress arrogant idiots.
Nothing diversionary about it.
I said what I meant, and I meant what I said. I made no excuses as you would try to assert. I have no need.
Last ditch effort? LOL! You are a joke...as are your derogatory comparisons of personalities.
Trying to come off with?--not trying- DID!
Your attempt to control free speech and stifle another's use of language because you did not agree with their ideology was taken for exactly what it is. Your defamation of others by insinuation or directly stating that they are incapable of understanding and using simple words in the english language, and the inference that YOU are will NOT be tolerated....and I have brought that to your arrogant, self righteous attention.
You appear to be living in a world of delusions of grandeur. One in which you are the "King of ID". Your reply is evidence of your inability to even maintain coherent association with what is posted as you ramble off in some imaginary realm of irrelevant babble without concern of any relevance to the posted material.
I will "jog" your incompetent memory...You were all but forbidding anyone on this thread to even so much as utter the word "GRACE", as not even (1) of any of us "lower" beings were capable of understanding ==and therefore could never possibly use or even understand the word in proper context.
What are you gonna do almighty god counterstrike?
========{{GASP}}}}}=====
Yer not really gonna "SMITE US" IS YA???
Yer right bozo. This ain't >kindergarten<--correct spell'n BTW. And your "explanations" are not needed(I realize that deflates your little ego).
Your remark of "with all due respect" is an insult to anyone you post to, as you have completely failed in any regard to promote the word >"respect"< or show that you might possibly even understand the meaning or implication of the word. I will offer what you yourself have stated as advice in the use of words...If you can't use the word in it's proper meaning and context, don't use it at all.
If you care to answer this post---please try to stay on the topic. It is quite irritating to have to stumble through all your ramblings and pick out any of the few pertinent inclusions you might have managed to actually reply.
^5...Post of the year goes to Black Thunder!!! WOW..I was shrinking in my seat as I read this. LOL You GO BT..I couldn't agree more.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#484673 Feb 5, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Its just the energy you give off.
We all give off energy.
Examples. Can you feel the tension in the room?
That person is so radiant.
We've all met people we can connect with immediately. We've all met people who we have no interest in getting
I think those with faith expect a result. i dont know why you would bother praying if you thought it didnt have an effect or didnt work. That result could be the basic essence of praying, getting to know God. I know when i was a practicing Xtian that was the main goal. i was looking for a result from that action. Sometimes I would pray for others health and happiness, sometimes I would pray for my own, always expecting a result..........
I agree. if not expecting a result then hoping for one. the ideal scenario is that our desire coincides with God's will but certainly one prays for a reason

Location hidden

#484674 Feb 5, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Hi,Mrs, Grace! Nite nite!
Hi Doctor Reality. You have a good nights sleep. Take care of yourself. God Bless You

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#484675 Feb 5, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I thought that one was a bit like Colt 45~ >>>shudder<< <
But my husband switches back and forth between it and their regular lager.
Sooooo- as long as we are schmoooozin' about boozin'... What beer do you drink?
Back in the day (well..nights really) I liked JD straight...
or white rum with 7up~~~ and Millers.
As far as beer goes, Grizzly, but it's outlawed in the states so I just jump around the new brands that micro's come up with. As storebought shelf...I like Beam's Devil's Cut or JB Black mostly(bourbons).

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#484676 Feb 5, 2013
Good evening everyone.

Location hidden

#484677 Feb 5, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
All I'm trying to say is the delivery method, whether your calling it a prayer or a positive thought or energy, derives from within and is sent out through the thought process, where it goes from there and the results is not anything I only said it because I dont think there is a difference between a christian praying and someone sending positive thoughts or energy.......To me they both derive from within and are released through thought and intention(?).
I would agree with that. Whether God answers or not I would say the process is the same whether we are praying or sending out positive thoughts. It is an internal process in which we basically communicate our intent mentally

Location hidden

#484678 Feb 5, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you lonely?
Need attention?
Do you feel left out?
Did you feel bad because the church doesn't tolerate your 'ideas' as you call it?
Do you feel the need to have people in this thread focus on you so you can ramble on and on and on about how much you disbelieve and your support for anything goes?
I hope you haven't already shared your ideas feller, because they already seem very woefully pathetic and poor. Sorry lad, but I'm being honest with ya.
Counter_Strike.
Im responding here just so you see my response as your post to me was too long for me to fit my reply in on this phone. Thank you for the response. Just some things I thought were worth consideration and I appreciate you taking the time to answer.(T) PEACE
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#484679 Feb 5, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Doctor Reality. You have a good nights sleep. Take care of yourself. God Bless You
UTWO!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#484680 Feb 5, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is amazing when we just stop and allow ourselves to see the art of this world and of the people in it.
You might think this is strange but...
One day I was out and saw this homeless lady with all of her bags and her dog.
I loved this part...it was cold so she had her dog dressed in what appeared to be a child's coat...front legs in the arms...even had this fury hood that the dog...I won't push to proudly wore but he wasn't complaining...had covering his head.
Ya know...that was love...put a smile on my face and brought joy to my heart on a otherwise dreary day. I considered it a gift.
Okay...I know...it doesn't take much for me...just a dog and his coat. LOL
Not strange at all. Beautiful!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#484681 Feb 5, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you such a grumpy old man?
I am not that grumpy.
But, like I said, I don't do that often enough.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#484682 Feb 5, 2013

Location hidden

#484683 Feb 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, exactly.
Postive thinking/energy/confidence, etc. will help to maximize one's achievement. It cannnot enable a person to surpass his/her normal physical capability.(With exception of the effect of release of adrenalin to produce incredible results, in rare documented instances--e.g., ability to lift a car off a person.)
Thank you for further clarifying. I would personally agree with this as well

Location hidden

#484684 Feb 5, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good evening everyone.
Hey Lawest...have limited time at the moment but saw ya and wanted to say hey (T) Peace

Location hidden

#484685 Feb 5, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good evening everyone.
Goodnight Lawest..Sleep well. God Bless You and Yours

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#484686 Feb 5, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Annie,
This is a very beautiful post. Its so meaningful, that I actually had to go back and read it twice. I even read it to my husband. It really had me thinking about a lot of things. Your description of the word grace and how it opened your eyes to the beauty of the world around you and the blessings in your life is exactly the same way that I felt when I first understood the meaning of the "Bibical Grace" that I come to understand. The definition is the same no matter where one may read it. If you will allow me to explain this please. I dont claim to "own" the word Grace. To me, Jesus IS grace!! I have been trying to describe grace to others for a long time but have failed miserably at it and I realize that I failed because I was trying to use scripture to back up my claim and of course those who dont believe in grace only give their version of the scripture. You described grace beautifuly with your own words better than I ever have with scripture.:) I believe that Jesus is Grace because He was the best gift that God could ever give to mankind. If I had to describe what happen to me when I found grace..YOUR words will always come to mind. I C/P your words and meaning for grace and this is what I should have said to explain The Gospel of grace..The same thing happend to me.Instead of throwing out scripture after scripture of Grace, I could best describe my "grace experience" as this..
Just how blessed that my life is. It opened the door to so much that I had not "seen" before. The world and the people became more beautiful...more beautiful than before...maybe more beautiful than I had ever seen it. When I started "paying attention"...when I looked for it...those gifts were every where. The more that I saw...the more that there were.
There is so much out here...so much good...so much that can affect our lives...if we will only stop to see grace...and the gifts it brings us. Thank You Annie and I hope this makes sense to you. Your post took me back to when I first understood Grace and it opened my eyes to just how foolish I am to be on here and debating over something that was a "gift" to begin with. Just to be able to understand grace is a "gift" and ITS there IF we "Look for it"..Reminded me of a certain promise from God..You will search for me AND FIND me when you "search" with your whole heart.
Again, Thank you Annie. You just sent a blessing my way.
It is always a gift of grace to me when someone finds meaning in something that I wrote. It is why I write...so that maybe something that I say will help others even if it is only in a small way. So...thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2002 Ford Explorer Sport Keypad Code Location (Apr '11) 5 min chas 8
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 10 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 4,831
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min It aint necessari... 777,409
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 11 min eragonlove321 213
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 34 min onemale 265,377
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 560,141
women should be slaves to men (Dec '13) 1 hr Lumajuice 32
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Freebird USA 175,775
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 hr Lumajuice 441,807
More from around the web