|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

ha haaaaaa haaaaa
Whats happen with all faken self appointed saints and crowd of scientific missing links human species with twisted genders

scientists developed new drug that on the man back will grow women breasts and a.... can be made size of cat female part

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
how you know Paul masturbated? you dream it?
You'll have to excuse Dr Shrink, please and if you. As often as he degrades people...

The term he, most likely, meant to share with you is "malakian," from "malakos." The term is found only three times in scripture, at Matthew 4:23, Matthew 9:35, and Matthew 10:1. "Malakian" is used to describe a disease, or condition, that weakens the victim, or an ailment that disables the sufferer, causing the body to lose muscle fiber and what-not. Of course, this does not occur from masturbating even a little bit.

The verse he's referring to is 2Corinthians 12:7, and the Greek term "malakian," or any derivation of the term, appears not one time in the verse. This says, in English, "And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure." "Thorn in the flesh," in Greek, is "skolops te sarki."

If we continue reading Paul's letter, to verses 8, 9, and 10, we can see, for ourselves, that most likely, Paul was suffering from a legitimate illness and not from anything even similar to issues from masturbation. These say, "For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong."

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Until next time...

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> LOL! That ain't bad..but it ain't great neither.
Awwww c'mon~ have you tried it? Good bold flavor and historic.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww c'mon~ have you tried it? Good bold flavor and historic.
Ya. Ther black & tan is kinda nice.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. are you saying homosexuals shouldn't have rights ??..
The people should have a whole bunch of rights, especially if a gay woman wants to marry a man and vice versa. Also, they should have every right except to be able to adopt a child. I know you appreciate me Ms. Lesbo, because I'm honest with you.

:)+)
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. no, he doesn't. AIN endorses human rights for all, including you. We have the same cause ..
And what cause is that? I think you're all overzealous and take things way too far. It is the very same thing he accuses the churches of. And I'm not a huge fan of the way the church does business, especially this New Age mega church movement. We can't all be right, and for sure neither of us are perfect. However, stop justifying something wrong trying to make it right.

If your house caught on fire, I would jump in and try rescuing you. If someone tried to mug you, me and my friends would run to your aid. If you were hungry, I would feed you, even give you the last of my food. If you were cold, I would give you a blanket and warm clothes and some soup and if you were homesless, I would give you a room to stay until you get back on your feet.

You see, I don't hate you at all. You're a human being. If you lost someone near and dear to you, I would feel your pain. Humanity is a strange bag of mixed nuts and fruits [no pun intended], and yes, we as a human specie have more pressing concerns to worry about, like world hunger, a depleted ozone layer, pollution and potential full scale war in the Middle East. Yet it profits none of us to hold on to things that are potentially harmful and divisive of our society. Theft, abortion, adultery, idolatry and yes, homosexuality are just a few things that keep us back. Not because you have deep emotional feelings for one of the same sex means you should act on it. Get over it. Lock it up somewhere and throw away the key.

When you think sexually perverted thoughts for one of the same sex, the you have homosexual tendencies. When you engage in sexual conduct with one of the same sex, then that makes you a homosexual.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. yes, we do. Any type of prejudice is unacceptable and people like AINs speak out against it ..
I think you over-reach. Some things, even to you is unacceptable, so don't sit there and tell me that any type of prejudice is unacceptable BS. I figure you to be way more intelligent than that. Honestly, I don't like being mean to you at all. Not because I think you have nice qualities doesn't mean I accept homosexuality. If you don't bring it up, I won't make it an issue. It's that simple. I wonder what 'principles' are taught to children these days. Quite scary.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. yes, AIN is an ape, an intelligent, caring ape. And, you ??..
I'm a human being. And quite honestly sometimes I feel like treating him like a demonic little annoying child that believs he's intelligent because he uses big words. Much book education and very little wisdom and even worse reasoning ability. I don't like his tone, his attitude but I try to be patient with him. However he should know that I'm not like anyone he's ever met in these threads. I don't use words for show, and if he's looking for a conversation that is simpleton v simpleton, then he should be talking to me. I had a few unkind things to say, but let me just stop there. This is what his kind do, draw you out and then criticize you. He's not smart at all, nor is he anyone super special, just a mind filled with words that he does well to unscramble.

Must be an excellent scrabble player that can't spell IQ.

CS.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. are you saying homosexuals shouldn't have rights ??..
<quoted text>
.. no, he doesn't. AIN endorses human rights for all, including you. We have the same cause ..
<quoted text>
.. yes, we do. Any type of prejudice is unacceptable and people like AINs speak out against it ..
<quoted text>
.. yes, AIN is an ape, an intelligent, caring ape. And, you ??..
so when it comes on to teh Simpleton v Simpleton conversation, when he comes to me, I can point him to one of the religious drones on this thread.

Counter_Strike: Enter the Pod people and cellar dwellers. I'm not a fan.[Quo Vadis]

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
if you feel that it is wrong for you, quit doing it
If you think it smells bad whenever you come here, then don't open your gob.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>.... you is a lesbian that no like the fact that the bible consider lesbianism a sin and Paul condemn it,....
I don't like a lot of the crap that Paul made up.

If there were TVs 2000 years ago Paul would have been a bloodsucking Televangelist.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
What I found by doing so was...how blessed that my life is. It opened the door to so much that I had not "seen" before. The world and the people became more beautiful...more beautiful than before...maybe more beautiful than I had ever seen it. When I started "paying attention"...when I looked for it...those gifts were every where. The more that I saw...the more that there were.
There is so much out here...so much good...so much that can affect our lives...if we will only stop to see grace...and the gifts it brings us.
Okay...sorry...but I got all that from your post! Your fault my friend! LOL
I feel that everyday I realize how amazing it is just to be alive.
Sadly, I do not do that often enough.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Made me think of these two girls that used to think that they had to look out for me over on the Gay/Lesbian Forum. They were mighty warriors when protecting those they cared about.
If we had armies of Lesbian women...throw in some transgendered along with them...we would probably never lose another war. They will defend until the end! Even if it takes a pink tank to do so...the pink tank was in my honor...I like pink!
I loved those girls. I do so miss them!
300 of them! <smile>

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Me...I don't think one way or the other about Paul...what does that make me?
Bi

Oh my! I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't say anything about actually coveting the neighbor, though, does it.
Hmmmm...
Nope. Just 'things'.

Nor does it say not to lust after your neighbor. Look but not touch.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I think my wandering eye jumped to the next word- <<<<<Smoooooch >>>>>>
I can't stay mad at you. <smooch>

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like a lot of the crap that Paul made up.
If there were TVs 2000 years ago Paul would have been a bloodsucking Televangelist.
Paul no make anything up, but you sure enough make up everything you write.

You going to admit on here you is a Lesbian? why the shame? scream
[I woman hear me roar]and declare it loud and clear me little toots <grin>

by the way, where is the evidence I ask you for that Paul disagree or contradict anything Jesus said? or you is what I suspect all hat and no cattle?

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. energy releases? Please explain ..
.. do most people who pray expect a result? If so, they do not understand the purpose of prayer ..
Agree with you on that point.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

"scales from eyes"

I always found this to be an utterly meaningless phrase.

Then again, much of Acts is meaningless IMHO.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>You'll have to excuse Dr Shrink, please and if you. As often as he degrades people...
The term he, most likely, meant to share with you is "malakian," from "malakos." The term is found only three times in scripture, at Matthew 4:23, Matthew 9:35, and Matthew 10:1. "Malakian" is used to describe a disease, or condition, that weakens the victim, or an ailment that disables the sufferer, causing the body to lose muscle fiber and what-not. Of course, this does not occur from masturbating even a little bit.
The verse he's referring to is 2Corinthians 12:7, and the Greek term "malakian," or any derivation of the term, appears not one time in the verse. This says, in English, "And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure." "Thorn in the flesh," in Greek, is "skolops te sarki."
If we continue reading Paul's letter, to verses 8, 9, and 10, we can see, for ourselves, that most likely, Paul was suffering from a legitimate illness and not from anything even similar to issues from masturbation. These say, "For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong."
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Until next time...
The consensus around that verse is that the weakness is a eye problem.

Paul even say he had to write big because he could not see well. But truthfully no one no know what that weakness was.

Could be anything. remember Paul was almost stoned to death, he was shipwrecked, he get put in prison, and we no know what his eyes was like after Jesus strike him on the road to damascus.

But I never hear no one even claim it was masturbation.

This first I ever come across that term [malakian]. that news and interesting. thanks for the write.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
>>>snipped for space<<<< .... but basically the exact same post below:
First of all these are anything but two quick questions but I will answer as best as I can. Thanks for re-posting them Steve.
Skombolis wrote:
@CS...hey Andrew...had two quick questions for ya.
1) Do you feel Christians should be able to enforce morality thru what we deem sins if it isnt illegal?

Within their own circles, yes, why not? It is their own religion and they should regulate and authorize as they see fit. Also, if it is illegal, in their own circles. On the outside, while Christians should be free to express their feelings on a wide range of topics, they cannot enforce them with everyone as Christianity has done so in the not so distant past by way of blood and tears, so have lost trust with regards to teh enforcement of anything. Religious zealotry can be even worse that secular free choice.
Skombolis wrote:
And if so what would you think about that precedent if Christianity was no longer the majority religion? What if society said to have equal rights you can't eat pork?

Well I don't eat the swine so I may not be totally unbiased with regards to answering this question. However I do understand the question and the implications can be wider reaching than just the eating of meats. Prophecy must be fulfilled my friend, and this is indeed the time of the gentiles, so they do get to have their say and run a worst muck than Christianity did, when the religious body bungled the enforcement of Law and misrepresented The Most High in the worst possible and diabolical ways. The secularists do get their turn, and many a religious people shall pay for their indescretions unfortunately and suffer at the hands of a worse authoritarian beast than was ever see. believe me, the Mother church will fully be in charge of the upheaval and will catch many Christians and secularists alike, unawares and unprepared. Quite shocking.
Skombolis wrote:
Or should we simply regulate within our own circles and allow people to worship and live as they see fit so long as legal and not violating the rights of others?
People should be allowed to do as they please within a boundry or set principle. It still can't be a Free for All without borders and rules. Society would be plunged into utter chaos. Yet within that broad circle, people should be allowed to prevert their own house if they choose because it is Free Will. We will warn them not to do such things but not force them to abstain, but in the end, all must answer to Yahweh Most High (barack be He) in Judgment.

Continued....

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
2) You said u still sin every day. I admire the honesty and understand u make an effort not to. But my question is do you view your own sins with the same revulsion as you do homosexuality and also is it fair to expect people not in our faith not to sin when they dont even view it as a sin as we ourselves still sin? Especially since we have been released from our sinful natures, know better, and have God to help us and they do not? Or again do you think we would be better off focusing on our own issues first?
I ask you as a brother and sincerely (T) PEACE
At times I do, yes. Worse even some of these sins are stupid and repetitive and I ought to know and do better. Especially it seems every time I get over one or two, another one that was on the back pages comes to the fore. We have ALL sinned and fallen short of The Creator's glory, which is why we have the right by experience to point out where WE are all going wrong. Why should we try to save ourselves only? Is it a desperate dash to the gates of The Kingdom of The Most High, every man for himself? A melee? A human stampede?

The difference is that I have given all my sins to and laid them upon the very broad and capable shoulders of our Savior (Yashua Ha Mashiach, who some for whatever reason continue to call Jesus). It is because I know that of my own effort I would be flung into the flaming abyss of the Nul Void why I lean on His help. No man is an island, no man stands alone. I have learned to seek His help and counsel and teach that all men should seek teh same, or persih on their own arrogant and futile efforts or lack thereof. We have little time to focus on every single thing, but if we could all lay pride aside and look into ourselves and repent of sins and help others do the same, then I believe, Yahweh (barack be He) will smile upon us and say, Well Done! My good and faithful Servant.

Thanks for the excellent questions Steve. I hope my answers were satisfactory.

Andrew (CS).

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. energy releases? Please explain ..
.. do most people who pray expect a result? If so, they do not understand the purpose of prayer ..
Its just the energy you give off.

We all give off energy.

Examples. Can you feel the tension in the room?

That person is so radiant.

We've all met people we can connect with immediately. We've all met people who we have no interest in getting to know. I believe we connect with those who give off similar energy patterns (if you will, I'm no guru). There are others where i believe the energies conflict, making us uncomfortable.

I think those with faith expect a result. i dont know why you would bother praying if you thought it didnt have an effect or didnt work. That result could be the basic essence of praying, getting to know God. I know when i was a practicing Xtian that was the main goal. i was looking for a result from that action. Sometimes I would pray for others health and happiness, sometimes I would pray for my own, always expecting a result..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 466,341 - 466,360 of598,781
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

597 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 530,219
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Proxy Queen 716,845
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min petesake kis 114,679
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min HipGnozizzz 171,476
Want PROOF that God is REAL?? 13 min Doctor REALITY 7
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 14 min babybri39 318
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Aura Mytha 223,260
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr SimmerExtreme 64
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••