Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#484756 Feb 6, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Well yes, yes... I guess I am a creationist. I believe God is The Creator... btw, not all christians are creationist because some also believe in evolution. I used to believe in evolution because it was sold to me as a fact during my school years only later to find out that it's unprovable.
Incorrect. Evolution has been proved by many branches of science. The fossil record for one. Also DNA evidence.

One thing ignored by ID advocates is design flaws. There are plenty in humans and other animals.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#484757 Feb 6, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Praise The Lord everyone... Good early morning... Jesus is Lord.
Why not Allah, Krishna, Buddha, or another God or religion? It depends largely on upbringing and on where you are born.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#484761 Feb 6, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I understand... sometimes we are just like the weather... hot, humid... nah just messin'... cloudy, blue, sunny, rainy, stormy... you get the picture.

I'm good just got a little bit of insomnia. 3:45 up and over here on the U.S. East Coast.
Lol. I get insomnia sometimes too but not lately.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#484762 Feb 6, 2013
If I understand correctly the choice is between an eternity of church in heaven whilst knowing that billions are burning in hell, or a eternity in hell with torment and suffering. Is this incompatible with an all-loving God, and am misunderstanding the situation?
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#484763 Feb 6, 2013
Another Q. Jesus is said to be God incarnate. He preached unconditional forgiveness. Why when it comes to our eternal fate, do they not preach the same standard of forgiveness? Why the diametric opposite, of torture in hell. SOemthing does not add up.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#484764 Feb 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be a lucky guess. Could be that the bible writers had something else in mind.
Could be a lucky guess, huh?

#484765 Feb 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect. Evolution has been proved by many branches of science. The fossil record for one. Also DNA evidence.
One thing ignored by ID advocates is design flaws. There are plenty in humans and other animals.
they have as many fossils seashells... but they can't prove where it jumped or changed. They can only assume it changed and make a guess. There are all kind of species out there of the same class.

The DNA evidence actually show that we all are related to one another... that would concur of the story of Adam and Eve... at the very least, michodrial (sp) Eve on the secular side.

#484766 Feb 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not Allah, Krishna, Buddha, or another God or religion? It depends largely on upbringing and on where you are born.
I feel pretty comfortable saying Jesus is Lord because of the title of this particular thread...

I believe in the good work of spreading the Gospel as Jesus had said in Acts 1:8

Praise Allah for those who support missionairies for Christ.(As you know Christians in that part of the world call God Allah due to language).

#484767 Feb 6, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I get insomnia sometimes too but not lately.
yep... thank the Lord that it is starting to wear off. I hadn't even typed up the Revelation deal for 2day yet.

#484768 Feb 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
If I understand correctly the choice is between an eternity of church in heaven whilst knowing that billions are burning in hell, or a eternity in hell with torment and suffering. Is this incompatible with an all-loving God, and am misunderstanding the situation?
Billions of people are in Hell because God can't lie ---> the wages of sin is death. BUT the gift of God is eternal life THROUGH Jesus our Lord. Only trusting in Jesus to save us (because of what He did) will help us survive Judgement Day. He let us know this "ahead of time."

#484769 Feb 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
Another Q. Jesus is said to be God incarnate.
I do believe Jesus is God... He is God the Son but I don't believe like some of my brethren that He is God the Father.
Adam wrote:
He preached unconditional forgiveness. Why when it comes to our eternal fate, do they not preach the same standard of forgiveness? Why the diametric opposite, of torture in hell. SOemthing does not add up.
Actually they do...

Jesus speaks about Himself and the Judgement in the future (the one which is just ahead of us) in Matthew 25:31-46. Here we see Jesus blessing those on His Right and Cursing those on His left. Forgiveness is actually conditional, btw... through repentance and showing forth fruits of repentance.

#484771 Feb 6, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>they have as many fossils seashells... but they can't prove where it jumped or changed. They can only assume it changed and make a guess. There are all kind of species out there of the same class.
The DNA evidence actually show that we all are related to one another... that would concur of the story of Adam and Eve... at the very least, michodrial (sp) Eve on the secular side.
Edit: they have as many fossils AS seashells.

#484772 Feb 6, 2013
Have a good day folks.... Jesus is Lord!

:)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#484773 Feb 6, 2013
Do you think Lord wants his revenge from us? Kids?

Location hidden

#484774 Feb 6, 2013
I wouldn't expect anything from my children.

Location hidden

#484775 Feb 6, 2013
If you see one kid of yours screwing the wife of other kid, would you tell on him? NO? I thoght so ..why would our father, Lord Jesus, want that? So - go fcuk and forget.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#484776 Feb 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly look at tonight at your assembled recors of your internet activity
I sincerely tell you?
If I would be you
I would disapear from here, because your past 2 years records doesn't give good witness who are you?
1/you are pseudo christian
2/verbaly violent
3/insultive creature against others
4/uneducated punk using all kind of slurs and attacks against others
5/ you brought digrace,dishonor,not proper descency about yourselves and others folks like you.
post webs about sex with animals
6/encourage women to have sexes with mule or dogs
7/and you alone have mental disturbance as past gay in your young age-left horible black perverted sexual desires inside of your mind
8/you are to fat,out of natural christian control of food,
9/you shake your own polosh kielbasa once a week?
9/you are lunatic without of work only draw foodstamps of obama SS
there is comming for you soon proper time to receive reward for this
AND YOUR REWARD WILL BE VERY SORRY FOR YOU YOUR LIFE END,AND ENTER HELL WITH INJURED SOUL,AND VILE STUPID NATURE
before entering hell,you will spend rest of your wicked life in prison for spiritual abusive Gods Word, and Lies around and everywhere
so this is truthful evaluation of your wils coyote and wicked spiritual character
Been nice knowing ya! Take care!!! Bye!!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#484777 Feb 6, 2013
M_O_R_N_I_N_G

*~*~*~*~*

“If the only tool you have is a hammer,
you tend to see every problem as a nail.”

~ Abraham H. Maslow

*~*~*~*~*

Thought for the Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#484778 Feb 6, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear Lord, I pray today for the deacons and ministers of caring in the church today. I pray that they would support and uplift the pastor, like Aaron did Moses. I pray that they would help the pastor carry out the ministry of the church, looking after the needs of the congregation, going about in an attitude of prayer, and seeking Your will in all circumstances and obstacles that arise. I pray for their protection from harm and evil in any form. I pray that You will anoint, bless, and minister through them to reach people, to show them Your love, and to bring glory and honor to You. Help these ministers to see their role in Your work, and give them the boldness, wisdom, and encouragement to carry on. In Jesus' name, amen.

Prime Time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#484779 Feb 6, 2013
Encouraging Words....

God paid a ransom to save you...and the ransom he paid was not mere gold or silver. It was the precious blood of Christ, the sinless, spotless Lamb of God.

1 Peter 1:18-19

K-Love

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min old_moose 26,781
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Tellthetruth 985,719
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Jake999 6,452
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Robert F 685,847
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr Classic 4,294
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 5 hr Red Crosse 7
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 6 hr MOGA 41
More from around the web