Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#484736 Feb 5, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok..Here is the introduction. Should I use this or is it too long?
Teens and Social Networking
Do Strangers Know As Much About Your Child As You Do?
With so many young children on social networking sites such as facebook, strangers are allowed to see the daily routine of your child by simply logging onto this site.
Parents who allow their children to participate daily on these social networking sites must understand just how critical it is to monitor everyone that your child befriends and to use parental controls and security on your childÂ’s electronic devises and to not only know who your children hang out with at school, but more importantly, who they hang out with inside their own home, via the internet and social networking sites.
Looks good to me. Now on to the 'meat and potatoes'. Present pros and cons. A thesis isn't Topix. LOL

“"None shall pass"”

There

#484737 Feb 5, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
"The field mouse is fast, but the owl sees at night."
They both fear my cat.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#484738 Feb 5, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Not for ME..........
I don't accept Muhammad either. An Arabian 'Paul' IMHO.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#484739 Feb 5, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>I knew you were a muslim. LOL G_O_D believes in Jesus Christ. His beliefs are none of your business, not for you or anyone else to judge but, Jesus Christ. He also could tell you were muslim... RADICAL CRAZY muslim...NO SHARIA LAW IN AMERICA! You can get your head chopped off under your sharia law, and think you will have 70 virgins waiting for you. Sad thing is, you will have the devil with his pitch fork to poke you until your done. No virgins for you buddy.ONLY a bunch of big fat demons with dresses on welcoming you with a smile, saying welcome home while they beat you with shoes. Time for your judging others and bullying every American to end today. You are making a complete fool of yourself. Everyone has told me you were nuts.... Go to mars and come back down to reality. I won't respond to you, if you repost. So........STOP YOUR BULLYING! GOOD BYE FOREVER! HUSH HUSH!
G is a Christian? Ha! Does he know this?

Location hidden

#484740 Feb 5, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>Thats ok Lucy. I didnt even realize you were the one that Annie was replying to but what she wrote was beautiful and I wanted to tell her that. We all have bad days. No harm done. I just wanted to let you know that I had no intentions of hurting you or insulting you in ANY way. I hope your day gets better. Goodnight sweetie.
Goodnight <3

Location hidden

#484741 Feb 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>How did I twist what you said ?

I said that those who think they can say how or whom God will judge will be judged in that way.

For example, those that say gays are going to Hell will, based on Jesus' words, end up inHell if they themselves commited sexual 'transgretions'.

The commandments are for us to love our own lives by, not to tell others how to live.
How do I tell anyone how to live G? When did I say any of that?

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#484742 Feb 5, 2013
Praise The Lord everyone... Good early morning... Jesus is Lord.

#484743 Feb 5, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is a big garbage no more!
That is what quite a number of folk believe but that does not make it so... they are entitled to their beliefs though... smile

#484744 Feb 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The RCC also created then uncreated Limbo. The Popes like to play God.
There is... actually was a limbo type of place before Christ died described in the scriptures... sometimes called Abraham's bosom...

#484745 Feb 5, 2013
Hey Juice, how are ya?

#484746 Feb 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think theism is a good allegory for either because it is flawed in that it is prejudiced on a supposition... that God does exist.
Dang those double edged swords. <smile>
Theism... speaking of Christianity in this case doesn't hide the fact of "belief" and "faith" in it's supposition like Atheism does unless one points out that particular elephant in the room.

#484747 Feb 5, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe this will help:
What we are most fundamentally is rational skeptics. We are skeptics because we doubt. We question claims, and based on rational criteria, we reject some. What we believe is that only evidence and reason can generate sound knowledge.
There can be irrational skepticism, which is doubt based on irrational criteria. A Christian doubts and rejects Muslim doctrine not for the same reason that a rational skeptic would - not because it lacks evidence - but because it contradicts another irrational belief.
Atheism is the result of applying rational skepticism <<<edited for space>>>
Good early Morning Ians... There are parts of Christendom which I view with skepticism... I do so to get rid of the dross that I may have a purer product and hope to be more genuine in the faith. Concerning evolution I view that more cynicism.

I had initially asked for Atheists to prove that God does not exist using the scientific method because Atheists quite confidentally say that God does not exist. How can one say that when there is no proof? But because the assertion is usually made without any proofs that God does not exist... it becomes simply a "belief" or "theory" that God does not exist. Sometimes the assertion is also made, "there is no evidence of God", well... it depends on who's worldview we are talking about. I look at God's "creation" everyday and wonder at the amazement of it all. Science, being neutral, shows us the precision and ingenuity of what God has made... that is "my worldview" and that of many a creationist when it comes to science.

So an Atheist may say, "Prove that your God exist"... well, first of all Christians have always been assertive in the fact that we believe "by faith" that God exists, that He loved the world so much that He sent His only Begotten Son and I'm sure you remember the rest of the story...
Cont. >>>

#484748 Feb 5, 2013
@ Ians, cont..

...I can't speak for everyone but I know that I have never shrinked back and hidden that fact. The only proof we need is the belief in the greatest love ever... that while we were yet in our sins Christ died, was buried and was raised again on the 3rd day.

And all this is not any material proof that one can show you because it is by faith which we believe.(John 20:29... I Peter 1:8...Hebrews 8:1). I guess this would be what you would call irrational skepticism from your own understanding and worldview. This is what I believe though and the burden really isn't on Christians in this Christian-based thread to prove there's a God. Those that are genuine Believers, our proofs are by faith.

But with the short Christian/Atheist dialogue we've been having on this thread since your arrival and that of your peers... in my short ramp-up on the matter it just leads me to conclude that with all the wisdom of the world which the rational skeptic might seem to exude in a God implausibility... well... I'm starting to find out for myself that Atheism (even through rational skepticism) is mostly philosophical at best and it appears that the new Atheist claims that the sciences justifies it's overtures. From my viewpoint, I just don't see where the neutrality of the sciences makes atheism a valid choice, unless of course, it is in the natural sciences in which evolution is still theorized. Now, the dissemination of evolution in schools and other spheres of influence does not mean true legitamcy imho... it just means that they have a politcal stronghold.

Hey, just for fun... Job is the oldest book in the bible and in Job 38:16 and Genesis 7:11, these verses allude to underwater springs deep in the seas or oceans. Now how would they have known about these underwater springs were only discovered in the 19th or 20th century?(I forget which century)

#484749 Feb 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. so, you're a creationalist, correct? OK ..
Well yes, yes... I guess I am a creationist. I believe God is The Creator... btw, not all christians are creationist because some also believe in evolution. I used to believe in evolution because it was sold to me as a fact during my school years only later to find out that it's unprovable.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. mixing two ingredients is not a scientific discipline ..
10-4... chemists who come up with those proprietary formulas to color your hair and make it stay in longer... that has nothing to do with evolution.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. do you think you know me ??..
Concerning the fact that atheists cannot prove the non-existence of God and that it is only a hunch or a bet that God does not exist... well, it's not hard to figure out if you fall into that category. Other than that, no... I don't know you personally and I believe that it is mutual.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. like evolution, global warning is a fact.
Climate Change is a fact... evolution is a theory, not a fact.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
The unethical actions of a few scientists do not condemn the many ..
Some other false evolution claims mentioned in link:

http://evolutionisntscience.wordpress.com/evo...
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. did you want to debate an emergent consciousness ??..
If you can use the philosophy of emergence to prove the existence of consciousness via the scientific method, then please feel free...

#484750 Feb 6, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Heheh..It's like a good spy mystery Qu...with petra-peter-mithra-east ortho-west ortho, the debacle of the popes & emperors, and the amazing silence of the world record thieves in the golden city. Makes ya wonder what was/is really going on...and you christians, trying ta pull the truth and goodness out of the butchers bloodbath of a sorted past that even satan would have needed help ta pull off and having ta suffer the stains of it still ta this day.
Avast, tiss a fine sunrise...Pretty much as l had stated before... a diamond in th' rough... dont look too pretty.

#484751 Feb 6, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Nen nen.. My reference was no different in respect to content and purpose than yours is here.
Me mistake
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> It is not the purpose of science to disprove any "god(s)"...
That be agreed

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>any more than it is the intent of a car to arrive in a parking lot. Neither have the ability to do either. They are simply tools that enhance the capability of the operators, and should be utilized to the best of their ability in that effort. To attribute the status of "conscious entity" to either, would be an act of delusion, and a misappropriation of the intent and purpose of both. I would like to make the point that the tool is also limited to the ability of the operator who utilizes that tool at the time.
Th' conscious entity be based on th' operator 'o them tools. A poor operator would lead to a poor operation.'n a flawed, I mean, a poor device can lead to a poorer operation also unless th' device be fixed or calibrated properly.
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>I like the "DNA" reference BTW.
Thank ye

#484752 Feb 6, 2013
Ever felt like you were E.F. Hutton or somethin'?

Location hidden

#484753 Feb 6, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Hey Juice, how are ya?
I'm ok now I've had dinner... Was a bit grumpy before... Lol.. How are you Qu?

#484754 Feb 6, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ok now I've had dinner... Was a bit grumpy before... Lol.. How are you Qu?
I understand... sometimes we are just like the weather... hot, humid... nah just messin'... cloudy, blue, sunny, rainy, stormy... you get the picture.

I'm good just got a little bit of insomnia. 3:45 up and over here on the U.S. East Coast.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#484755 Feb 6, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Job is the oldest book in the bible and in Job 38:16 and Genesis 7:11, these verses allude to underwater springs deep in the seas or oceans. Now how would they have known about these underwater springs were only discovered in the 19th or 20th century?(I forget which century)
Could be a lucky guess. Could be that the bible writers had something else in mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
-----*ANTICHRIST on world stage----- 9 min NewsGlobal 1
strangers f*ck wife in adult theater (Jul '15) 18 min BandT 16
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min RADEKT 286,591
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 41 min skyedove 31,210
My "thorn in the flesh" God won't fix....this s... 54 min Poo Bears 7
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 987,371
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Rosesz 687,333
More from around the web