Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>It is simple JL...

I have read bits and pieces of this discussion but I am not much in to scenario situations so have not responded to it but...

I keep seeing people say "they do not know the mind of God".

Your Bible plainly states what his mind is concerning JD...

If he died not accepting...then he is in hell.

If he accepted and asked for his forgiveness...he will enter heaven.

John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

ALL sins are forgiven...the slate wiped clean...as if you never sinned.

I might be wrong but I don't recall ever reading that God forgives but only after I torture you for a while...

I might be wrong but I don't recall ever reading that God will let you in but you will spend your life in some prison because of certain sins.

There are some that believe that your acts on earth will win you rewards in heaven...I don't know but if that is true the your faith would be act driven...got to earn some more points so that you can have as many rewards as the other guy. I don't know...that isn't really the issue here though.

The only thing that you don't know is...if JD accepted...if he is one of those whosoeverbelieveth people.

I know that it is hard to admit that someone such as JD will be reward the same as others but...according to what your Bible says...he will.

Would God leave out part of the instructions...would he leave out conditions...that would be a little unfair don't you thing? You did everything that he asks...only to get there and the goal posts have changed.

There are parts of the Christian faith...things in the Bible...that just don't have that feel good affect JL. To believe you have to accept those not so good also.

Remember...you can't say that God wipes the slate clean when you give your life to him...then turn around and hope that God punishes one of you because YOU don't like the sins of another.

IMO...it is as simple as that.

Ask yourself...did God forgive ALL of your sins when you accepted him into your life? If so...then why would he not forgive ALL of JD's if he too accepted?
Hi Annie :) In reading your post my mind keeps wondering to the book of Revelation. I'd like to read it again before responding. I have some unformed words on the subject but just woke up. For now I'll just say that only God knows if JD truly repented or not.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. hi ya Luci ..

.. perhaps our harshest critic is self ??..
Clever cat :-)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, exactly.
Postive thinking/energy/confidence, etc. will help to maximize one's achievement. It cannnot enable a person to surpass his/her normal physical capability.(With exception of the effect of release of adrenalin to produce incredible results, in rare documented instances--e.g., ability to lift a car off a person.)
you don't know what nonsense you wrote you dumb but janitor of lawyer desk(being now on laid of because to stupid)
positive thinking have nothing to do with energy or confidence
all thre are not comonly connected eternaly with each other

maximase own achievement is not dependent from hel of those 3"positive thinking,energy,or confidence

phisical capability is only dependent from was amount of energy,
but not thinking positevly(many criminals without of brain are strong like horses able to pick up car in 2 hands)but not able to be positevly think,or be confident because their strenght is only dead eanergy outside of brain,thinking,and any scholarlistic thinking capability

go you dumb polack to school and learn basis
1/thinking
2/energy
3 capability.
4/self confidence
5/basic not written moral law encoded in DNA for each humans regardles who they are ,believers or not

THEIR NATURAL LAW IS THEIR JUDGE ENCODED WITH POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE THINKING

ALSO
YOUR POST IS WORTHY ONLY STINKING
FART
harpocrates

Rockholds, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

scientist invent 3d printer that creates and produces living stem cells

http://news.yahoo.com/3d-printed-human-embryo...

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>I understood what you meant.

Sadly there was a time and there still are those that base someone's worth on the color of their skin or by their nationality and also their faith or lack of.
Yeah... Sigh...

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
There are other lesbians on Topix posing as men. There is X, Hip...etc...they don't like Paul either.
Now what do you suppose the women are that don't care for Paul? hmmm
Me...I don't think one way or the other about Paul...what does that make me?
nothing, just another writer. But I know you passionate about the homosexual talk because I see where you write you son or some other family member is a homosexual. So I can understand your passion. but that no mean you is a lesbian. you could be but I can't tell from your writings.

X? Hip? who them writers? I never see them on this billboard.

As I say, lots of people no like paul. Its a long time argument. But I no see one that so obsessed with paul to the point of writing stuff by paul that they can't prove. that kind of drastic desperation paranoia about paul I no see from nobody else except her.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul sin was his private body weakness as lonely male once a week masturbated his male part,to release sperm bad burden for his beliefs, and negative presure making his body wrecked and worthless
also Paul sin was masturbation
understood you dumb poor christian reading not Bible or ancient languages meanings only worship some writen web internet crap full of lies
how you know Paul masturbated? you dream it?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Annie :) In reading your post my mind keeps wondering to the book of Revelation. I'd like to read it again before responding. I have some unformed words on the subject but just woke up. For now I'll just say that only God knows if JD truly repented or not.
That is it...if all of this "stuff" is real...then no one knows what is between a person and God. I find it discerning...almost creepy that people sit around and debate the status of one's soul.

When DoC passed a couple of weeks ago...I was sickened that there were those that found it necessary to demean him the way that they did. It was almost as if they were doing an office pool...taking bets.

It happens though...just as there were those that wanted to get their 2 cents worth in about Micah (a regular here that passed last year). How morbid of them IMO.

I don't know...maybe they envision that God will grant them their wish...have a role in one's fate.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

harpocrates wrote:
scientist invent 3d printer that creates and produces living stem cells
http://news.yahoo.com/3d-printed-human-embryo...
good for you, they plant embrio of living cockroach and bring evolutionar link cockroach with human head?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is it...if all of this "stuff" is real...then no one knows what is between a person and God. I find it discerning...almost creepy that people sit around and debate the status of one's soul.
When DoC passed a couple of weeks ago...I was sickened that there were those that found it necessary to demean him the way that they did. It was almost as if they were doing an office pool...taking bets.
It happens though...just as there were those that wanted to get their 2 cents worth in about Micah (a regular here that passed last year). How morbid of them IMO.
I don't know...maybe they envision that God will grant them their wish...have a role in one's fate.
what stuff is real,there nothing os real with this world full of delusions,manaics, and homosexuals = lesbians collecting AAA Batery plastic d.....differenf sizes
ask HL what she did with her cats toungues

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever noticed how some people/groups of people want to "own" a word simply because they have attached a certain meaning to it.
Take the word "grace" for instance. Most want to claim that word as a Christian word. Even the phrase "gift of grace" they feel belongs to them. I think it is interesting...how does anyone own a word? a phrase?
I did a study once on the word "grace"/"gift of grace". It was some of the most meaningful research that I have done. Opened my eyes to that which is around me. I looked at things and people differently after that...the events in my life...those unexpected moments.
What I found by doing so was...how blessed that my life is. It opened the door to so much that I had not "seen" before. The world and the people became more beautiful...more beautiful than before...maybe more beautiful than I had ever seen it. When I started "paying attention"...when I looked for it...those gifts were every where. The more that I saw...the more that there were.
There is so much out here...so much good...so much that can affect our lives...if we will only stop to see grace...and the gifts it brings us.
Okay...sorry...but I got all that from your post! Your fault my friend! LOL
That's called a "trigger". Some is in pistols, some's in the senses...Roy Rogers was smart enough ta make his a horse. That way he could keep a better eye on it!
I'm always sett'n of some kind o' stuff...an it's usually blamed on me anaways...like the time back ther in the 1700's when we was tipp'n flasks ta the tea tax folks be'n runned off, an the cannabis fire felled int'a the powder keg. HOLEY MOLEY!...YEP..Ya guessed it...all my fault too! Why, it were so much fun & danc'n they decided ta do it ta 'member it every year!'Cept now they jist calls it "4th o' july" stead o' "Drunk azz Thunder" day.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>how you know Paul masturbated? you dream it?
I know ancient koine langauge and meanings of quoted ancient greek words
Paul mention about toermenting his body( malakija-masturbation)

also research,study, pray and after all of this?
ask questions?

torment own polska kielbasa by own hand allow release tention and make clear mind of lon without of Wife

storage sperm is very danger to the human male brain, and Bible oficialy doesn't condemn this sin( beating own horse)

Since: Feb 13

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

check out my cool blog
http://adf.ly/HHBhv
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

CoolStuff2013 wrote:
check out my cool blog
http://adf.ly/HHBhv
below - 10 F,
your cheap blog is not cool only lukewarm and everone spew at their mouths all your informations
JUST WITHOUT OF ANY TEST

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
what stuff is real,there nothing os real with this world full of delusions,manaics, and homosexuals = lesbians collecting AAA Batery plastic d.....differenf sizes
ask HL what she did with her cats toungues
Shrinky dink...I do not mind you posting to me. However do you think that you could leave off the part that eludes to other people's personal lives. It isn't really any of our business what other people do...Okay?

While I am at it...though I do appreciate your health and beauty tips would you consider leaving off so many references to "farts". We all fart at times but really...that should be a personal thing and not something that we just sit around and talk about.

Sometimes you are just way too graphic when trying to get your point across...maybe you could be a little more subtle. How about if you said...

running out of gas
ridding your body of toxic fumes
letting a stinker

Those are just some suggestions. I thank you in advance for taking all of this under consideration.

PS...I think those gadgets that you are referring to take AA batteries instead of AAA. Maybe even Cs or Ds.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Hebrews 7:11-17
If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood,(for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?
For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.
For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar.
For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.
And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest,
Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.
For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

This post is to thwart yet another attempt at trying to validate a particular doctrine by compromising the interpretation of certain verses, which happens when we pay little to no attention, or respect, to the surrounding content of the text. With that being said.......

This is rather simple. Read it. Nothing in these verses even imply that the whole law's been done away with and replaced by grace. Rather, the author is referring to the change of the law in regards to the priesthood. According to the law, only Aaron, his sons, and the tribe of Levi, could serve as priests. But, our anointed Savior didn't come from Aaron. He sprang from Judah. And because of that, his office derived from the same authority Melchizedek's did. And this change included all the priesthood. It's written, "Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof." Now, what about this mention of perfection?

First and foremost, none of the ceremonial cleansing and sacrificial laws could cleanse us from the uncleanness we inherited from Adam. Because of this, even if a man were perfect, like Job, or Enoch, and bathed every hour on the hour while sacrificing in between each bath, according to the law taught by Aaron and Levi, they'd still be unclean. And this was a hindrance. Aaron and Levi could not cleanse us. But, a priest that didn't inherit uncleanness from Adam could! And he did.

By the newly-appointed and clean high priest becoming an acceptable sacrifice for us, he cleansed us from our inherited uncleanness. And because he taught us the spiritual understanding and application of the moral law, now we can actually become perfect!

THANK "GOD," HE SAVED US!

Ephesians 5:25-27
..Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

John 15:3
Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

John 17:17
Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Psalm 119:9
Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.

Psalm 19:7-9
The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
A child dying of cancer is an even sadder thing.
You like to place blame, right? Let's extrapolate your thoughts. If children getting cancer is man's fault, then according to Christian belief, children dying of cancer would be your god's fault, or yours for not praying with enough faith. Man made carcinogens should be no obstacle at all to your god, who only requires is a mustard seed of faith for your prayers to move mountains.
Will you blame your indolent god and your impotent prayers as quickly as you blame mankind?
Are you lonely?

Need attention?

Do you feel left out?

Did you feel bad because the church doesn't tolerate your 'ideas' as you call it?

Do you feel the need to have people in this thread focus on you so you can ramble on and on and on about how much you disbelieve and your support for anything goes?

I hope you haven't already shared your ideas feller, because they already seem very woefully pathetic and poor. Sorry lad, but I'm being honest with ya.

Counter_Strike.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
At the end of the day...
There is the rain...followed by a little sunshine...for all of us.
This is very interesting indeed.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Shrinky dink...I do not mind you posting to me. However do you think that you could leave off the part that eludes to other people's personal lives. It isn't really any of our business what other people do...Okay?
While I am at it...though I do appreciate your health and beauty tips would you consider leaving off so many references to "farts". We all fart at times but really...that should be a personal thing and not something that we just sit around and talk about.
Sometimes you are just way too graphic when trying to get your point across...maybe you could be a little more subtle. How about if you said...
running out of gas
ridding your body of toxic fumes
letting a stinker
Those are just some suggestions. I thank you in advance for taking all of this under consideration.
PS...I think those gadgets that you are referring to take AA batteries instead of AAA. Maybe even Cs or Ds.
mama
Dr Shrink found that you are inteligent person and understand spiritual fumes,and farts

if those people have courage to loud express their cheap worthless thoughts,they have to accept in return stinking defensive fums thrown at their nonsenses ,atheism,and homosexualism

whorever many old bateries have AA because 3rd A is erazed with age of batery,but plastic polska kielbasa stay active under movement of little buttock

if HL propse you sex with her? how she can make sex with you,
ONLY WITH PLASTIC POLSKA KIELBASA HER COLECTION INSIDE HER CLOSET FULL OF MALE LEATHER STRAPS,BATERIES AND MALE DILDOS

You references are not subject under exposive stinking fumes and farts,

because we don't cover your posts under defensce umbrella against any chemical war with us

so Annie mama
try to understand not everybody are under those thrown stinking bombs and spiritual farts

have good and sweet night smelling like expensive perfume france riviera
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
This is very interesting indeed.
there is nothing interesting when is rain,or snow, or even acid rain fall down on the heads of those godless humans species

I pull out my tougue out of the door and found there is not rain,only drops of wet fog

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 466,321 - 466,340 of598,799
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

421 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 530,317
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Hidingfromyou 717,075
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Pegasus 255,754
Best smooth chamber jazz in the world 4 min Doctor REALITY 7
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min Strength and Honor 171,516
How can I sell my soul? (Apr '08) 24 min jer 576
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 40 min ChromiuMan 5,180
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 44 min TheBlackSheep 223,279
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••