Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#484632 Feb 5, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Made me think of these two girls that used to think that they had to look out for me over on the Gay/Lesbian Forum. They were mighty warriors when protecting those they cared about.
If we had armies of Lesbian women...throw in some transgendered along with them...we would probably never lose another war. They will defend until the end! Even if it takes a pink tank to do so...the pink tank was in my honor...I like pink!
I loved those girls. I do so miss them!
300 of them! <smile>

“"None shall pass"”

There

#484633 Feb 5, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Me...I don't think one way or the other about Paul...what does that make me?
Bi

Oh my! I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#484634 Feb 5, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't say anything about actually coveting the neighbor, though, does it.
Hmmmm...
Nope. Just 'things'.

Nor does it say not to lust after your neighbor. Look but not touch.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#484635 Feb 5, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I think my wandering eye jumped to the next word- <<<<<Smoooooch >>>>>>
I can't stay mad at you. <smooch>

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#484636 Feb 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like a lot of the crap that Paul made up.
If there were TVs 2000 years ago Paul would have been a bloodsucking Televangelist.
Paul no make anything up, but you sure enough make up everything you write.

You going to admit on here you is a Lesbian? why the shame? scream
[I woman hear me roar]and declare it loud and clear me little toots <grin>

by the way, where is the evidence I ask you for that Paul disagree or contradict anything Jesus said? or you is what I suspect all hat and no cattle?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#484637 Feb 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. energy releases? Please explain ..
.. do most people who pray expect a result? If so, they do not understand the purpose of prayer ..
Agree with you on that point.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#484638 Feb 5, 2013
"scales from eyes"

I always found this to be an utterly meaningless phrase.

Then again, much of Acts is meaningless IMHO.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#484639 Feb 5, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>You'll have to excuse Dr Shrink, please and if you. As often as he degrades people...
The term he, most likely, meant to share with you is "malakian," from "malakos." The term is found only three times in scripture, at Matthew 4:23, Matthew 9:35, and Matthew 10:1. "Malakian" is used to describe a disease, or condition, that weakens the victim, or an ailment that disables the sufferer, causing the body to lose muscle fiber and what-not. Of course, this does not occur from masturbating even a little bit.
The verse he's referring to is 2Corinthians 12:7, and the Greek term "malakian," or any derivation of the term, appears not one time in the verse. This says, in English, "And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure." "Thorn in the flesh," in Greek, is "skolops te sarki."
If we continue reading Paul's letter, to verses 8, 9, and 10, we can see, for ourselves, that most likely, Paul was suffering from a legitimate illness and not from anything even similar to issues from masturbation. These say, "For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong."
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Until next time...
The consensus around that verse is that the weakness is a eye problem.

Paul even say he had to write big because he could not see well. But truthfully no one no know what that weakness was.

Could be anything. remember Paul was almost stoned to death, he was shipwrecked, he get put in prison, and we no know what his eyes was like after Jesus strike him on the road to damascus.

But I never hear no one even claim it was masturbation.

This first I ever come across that term [malakian]. that news and interesting. thanks for the write.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#484640 Feb 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
>>>snipped for space<<<< .... but basically the exact same post below:
First of all these are anything but two quick questions but I will answer as best as I can. Thanks for re-posting them Steve.
Skombolis wrote:
@CS...hey Andrew...had two quick questions for ya.
1) Do you feel Christians should be able to enforce morality thru what we deem sins if it isnt illegal?

Within their own circles, yes, why not? It is their own religion and they should regulate and authorize as they see fit. Also, if it is illegal, in their own circles. On the outside, while Christians should be free to express their feelings on a wide range of topics, they cannot enforce them with everyone as Christianity has done so in the not so distant past by way of blood and tears, so have lost trust with regards to teh enforcement of anything. Religious zealotry can be even worse that secular free choice.
Skombolis wrote:
And if so what would you think about that precedent if Christianity was no longer the majority religion? What if society said to have equal rights you can't eat pork?

Well I don't eat the swine so I may not be totally unbiased with regards to answering this question. However I do understand the question and the implications can be wider reaching than just the eating of meats. Prophecy must be fulfilled my friend, and this is indeed the time of the gentiles, so they do get to have their say and run a worst muck than Christianity did, when the religious body bungled the enforcement of Law and misrepresented The Most High in the worst possible and diabolical ways. The secularists do get their turn, and many a religious people shall pay for their indescretions unfortunately and suffer at the hands of a worse authoritarian beast than was ever see. believe me, the Mother church will fully be in charge of the upheaval and will catch many Christians and secularists alike, unawares and unprepared. Quite shocking.
Skombolis wrote:
Or should we simply regulate within our own circles and allow people to worship and live as they see fit so long as legal and not violating the rights of others?
People should be allowed to do as they please within a boundry or set principle. It still can't be a Free for All without borders and rules. Society would be plunged into utter chaos. Yet within that broad circle, people should be allowed to prevert their own house if they choose because it is Free Will. We will warn them not to do such things but not force them to abstain, but in the end, all must answer to Yahweh Most High (barack be He) in Judgment.

Continued....

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#484641 Feb 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
2) You said u still sin every day. I admire the honesty and understand u make an effort not to. But my question is do you view your own sins with the same revulsion as you do homosexuality and also is it fair to expect people not in our faith not to sin when they dont even view it as a sin as we ourselves still sin? Especially since we have been released from our sinful natures, know better, and have God to help us and they do not? Or again do you think we would be better off focusing on our own issues first?
I ask you as a brother and sincerely (T) PEACE
At times I do, yes. Worse even some of these sins are stupid and repetitive and I ought to know and do better. Especially it seems every time I get over one or two, another one that was on the back pages comes to the fore. We have ALL sinned and fallen short of The Creator's glory, which is why we have the right by experience to point out where WE are all going wrong. Why should we try to save ourselves only? Is it a desperate dash to the gates of The Kingdom of The Most High, every man for himself? A melee? A human stampede?

The difference is that I have given all my sins to and laid them upon the very broad and capable shoulders of our Savior (Yashua Ha Mashiach, who some for whatever reason continue to call Jesus). It is because I know that of my own effort I would be flung into the flaming abyss of the Nul Void why I lean on His help. No man is an island, no man stands alone. I have learned to seek His help and counsel and teach that all men should seek teh same, or persih on their own arrogant and futile efforts or lack thereof. We have little time to focus on every single thing, but if we could all lay pride aside and look into ourselves and repent of sins and help others do the same, then I believe, Yahweh (barack be He) will smile upon us and say, Well Done! My good and faithful Servant.

Thanks for the excellent questions Steve. I hope my answers were satisfactory.

Andrew (CS).

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#484642 Feb 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. energy releases? Please explain ..
.. do most people who pray expect a result? If so, they do not understand the purpose of prayer ..
Its just the energy you give off.

We all give off energy.

Examples. Can you feel the tension in the room?

That person is so radiant.

We've all met people we can connect with immediately. We've all met people who we have no interest in getting to know. I believe we connect with those who give off similar energy patterns (if you will, I'm no guru). There are others where i believe the energies conflict, making us uncomfortable.

I think those with faith expect a result. i dont know why you would bother praying if you thought it didnt have an effect or didnt work. That result could be the basic essence of praying, getting to know God. I know when i was a practicing Xtian that was the main goal. i was looking for a result from that action. Sometimes I would pray for others health and happiness, sometimes I would pray for my own, always expecting a result..........

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#484643 Feb 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Perhaps you,(appearing to be an expert on the over 150 meanings of the Greek word and all its various contexts), might wish to explain each and every one of them and the proper context and usage for every particular situation in which it might arise, as intended by the originators of the word itself, rather than attempt to "ban" the use of the word altogether, as it might not agree with your perception of how it should be offered in meaning and context within a sentence or phrase.
Maybe we should ban "bible", as it might be interpreted as just a plain ole' book...or perhaps we should ban the word "god", as there are so many gods to which it could reference also.
Actually, it might be in our best interest to ban language altogether, and go back to drawing pictures, as it will surely offend some individual who dislikes some part of it, and how it might be misinterpreted according to his A THOR O TAY.
Thank you for your time this time,
until next time...
May The ALL/IAM not mistake you for a carcinoma,
and send antibodies to cleanse you from it's system.
I am hardly impressed. Your diversionary tactics proved futile and naught but ash.

While I understand what you were trying to come off with, your excuse seems like a last ditch effort to shed disrepute and controversy upon teh 10 Commandments and the rest of scripture. Yet you err in an enormous fashion, because none of you bible scholars to this point have not explained what or where the actual errors in the bible (mostly in mistranslations) can be found.

In the end, I find most of you to be the same CD in circulation, only with a different label.

You should study harder without need for my explanations. This is NOT kndergarten.... with all due respect.

Counter_Strike.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#484644 Feb 5, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
Hebrews 7:11-17
If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood,(for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?
For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.
For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar.
For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood....
Paul seems to have set the precident for not knowing much about Judaism but throwing out some names to add an air of authority to his doctrines.
He is confusing Abram's abandoning Melchie's Sumerian polytheism and human sacrifces wit the integration of the Levites into the tribe of Judah, as well as the Judeans refusal to recognize the Levites within the Northern Kingdom of Israel(AKA Samaria, Galilee).
Paul would have been laughed off his soapbox (or stoned) if he was preaching to Jews instead of ignorant pagans.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#484645 Feb 5, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Paul no make anything up,...
Paul was an admitted liar.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#484646 Feb 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Respectfully the driving force behind prayer's effectiveness does not come from within. The prayer may originate from the believer but it is not his prayer that accomplishes anything. It would be God answering the prayer that does that
However imo both draw on releases of energy if you will and expect what by definition I would see as supernatural force in which to carry it out. Nobody should be able to jump higher than they normally can simply by thinking positively. For that to work some type of force would need to be tapped into. I ask Catcher about this in another post
All I'm trying to say is the delivery method, whether your calling it a prayer or a positive thought or energy, derives from within and is sent out through the thought process, where it goes from there and the results is not anything I'm gonna be able to tell you.

I only said it because I dont think there is a difference between a christian praying and someone sending positive thoughts or energy.......To me they both derive from within and are released through thought and intention(?).

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#484647 Feb 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Ya. Ther black & tan is kinda nice.
Really? I thought that one was a bit like Colt 45~ >>>shudder<< <

But my husband switches back and forth between it and their regular lager.

Sooooo- as long as we are schmoooozin' about boozin'... What beer do you drink?

Back in the day (well..nights really) I liked JD straight...
or white rum with 7up~~~ and Millers.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#484648 Feb 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel that everyday I realize how amazing it is just to be alive.
Sadly, I do not do that often enough.
It is amazing when we just stop and allow ourselves to see the art of this world and of the people in it.

You might think this is strange but...

One day I was out and saw this homeless lady with all of her bags and her dog.

I loved this part...it was cold so she had her dog dressed in what appeared to be a child's coat...front legs in the arms...even had this fury hood that the dog...I won't push to proudly wore but he wasn't complaining...had covering his head.

Ya know...that was love...put a smile on my face and brought joy to my heart on a otherwise dreary day. I considered it a gift.

Okay...I know...it doesn't take much for me...just a dog and his coat. LOL

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#484649 Feb 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
300 of them! <smile>
They were a hoot! Not to be messed with.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#484650 Feb 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Bi
Oh my! I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.
See??? There's your gift for the day...free laughter!
Doctor REALITY

United States

#484651 Feb 5, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
that god has not cured you
is evidence that you are not of him
that you lie about your faith
the god is displeased with you
But YOUR god,Satan the devil,is very pleased with YOU,because you LIE and BLASPHEME for his spiritual kingdom of darkness...EVERY DAY...unto the DAMNATION of your SOUL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Truth-be-Told 87,861
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kent 665,112
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 14 min Caesar 5
The Future of Politics in America 33 min Rider on the Storm 164
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 38 min Peter Ross 444
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Pegasus 284,467
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 hr Al Capone 3,380
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 hr nanoanomaly 977,190
More from around the web