“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#484581 Feb 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
LOL

Made me think of these two girls that used to think that they had to look out for me over on the Gay/Lesbian Forum. They were mighty warriors when protecting those they cared about.

If we had armies of Lesbian women...throw in some transgendered along with them...we would probably never lose another war. They will defend until the end! Even if it takes a pink tank to do so...the pink tank was in my honor...I like pink!

I loved those girls. I do so miss them!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#484582 Feb 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Yes, I agree that you can't "send" positive thoughts to other people; in other words, those thoughts don't affect the recipient of the message, other than to make him/her feel good that somebody cares. I see it as just an expression of good feelings and hope.
Fair enough. I do think some feel it will be effective but your distinction is what I was interested in or rather if you made one.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
2) I believe that you can use your mind to affect your physical performance. It's the brain that sends the command to the muscles, the physical body. The brain is not supernatural. Any athlete will tell you that your mindset, your attitude, your confidence, is very important for athletic success; there are psychologists who work with athletes to help them improve performance by learning mental skills. The effect of "attitude" can be seen clearly in brain scans. This is science.
Ok, just a little further clarification then

Fair to say then an athlete may be someone hindering themselves mentally and thinking positively may allow them to focus better and achieve their maximized potential?

I mean you are not saying you think someone can surpass their normal capabilities by positive thinking are you? Just that without positive thinking they may not perform up to their capable level?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#484583 Feb 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless, like I do, one believes that the Spirit of God (thus God) resides with in us. In that case it is praying to that which is actually within us in either case.
I think I just made someone's head explode. LOL
LOL

Dang, all I have been able to do is bend spoons with my mind

:)

Well gotta get ready for work

Have a good one

(T) Peace

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#484584 Feb 5, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah. is one of two things. either you is a lesbian that no like the fact that the bible consider lesbianism a sin and Paul condemn it, or some other sin Paul mention that you practicing and no want to stop doing.
that only reason you could be so obsessed with paul. because all the things you say about paul is a joke, you no write anything on the billboard as far as evidence to back what you say. its just stuff you make up in you head.
There are other lesbians on Topix posing as men. There is X, Hip...etc...they don't like Paul either.

Now what do you suppose the women are that don't care for Paul? hmmm

Me...I don't think one way or the other about Paul...what does that make me?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#484585 Feb 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"“You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his male servant, or his female servant, or his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor's.”- Exodus 20:17
Doesn't say anything about actually coveting the neighbor, though, does it.

Hmmmm...

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#484586 Feb 5, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
There are other lesbians on Topix posing as men. There is X, Hip...etc...they don't like Paul either.
Sane?

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#484587 Feb 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, just a little further clarification then
Fair to say then an athlete may be someone hindering themselves mentally and thinking positively may allow them to focus better and achieve their maximized potential?

I mean you are not saying you think someone can surpass their normal capabilities by positive thinking are you? Just that without positive thinking they may not perform up to their capable level?
Yes, exactly.

Postive thinking/energy/confidence, etc. will help to maximize one's achievement. It cannnot enable a person to surpass his/her normal physical capability.(With exception of the effect of release of adrenalin to produce incredible results, in rare documented instances--e.g., ability to lift a car off a person.)

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#484588 Feb 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Next time read what I write instead of jumping to conclusions. LOL
I think my wandering eye jumped to the next word- <<<<<Smoooooch >>>>>>

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#484589 Feb 5, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hating other Christians? Purgatory is still Catholic doctrine. And it is in scripture too 1 Cor 3:15 btw I am not saying its real.
Waddya mean it ain't real?!
Now pay special attention ta the last sentence...

PURGATORY AT DURANGO MOUNTAIN RESORT

A winter paradise in the heart of the San Juan Mountains, Purgatory at Durango Mountain Resort is the perfect family vacation destination. It's known for its unmatched scenery, terrain for all abilities and a vibrant, historic downtown. Purgatory Lodge has all the amenities of a world-class facility, including restaurants, shops, pool/spa, fitness center and concierge. With more than 1,360 skiable acres, five terrain parks and kids' play area, Purgatory has something to offer the entire family.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#484590 Feb 5, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL~(((((Thunder)))))) WHAT YOU SAY!!?
Perhaps my husbands choice of beer is better?(But not to me) He drinks ~~~Yuengling -from Americas oldest brewery.
http://www.yuengling.com/our_story/
LOL! That ain't bad..but it ain't great neither.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#484591 Feb 5, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
But you didnt even see the original post..........
I have to say also, I knew you would come to his defense. It wasnt hard to deduct though.
I dont agree with skom much, but he may be right on track with this codependency stuff. You guys are always right there to make excuses for the others.
But I will agree with you, for the most part Catcher keeps it respectful. Not honest all the time, but respectful..........
.. I post to topics that interest me. Period ..
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#484592 Feb 5, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
their brain damages are only deadly and poisonous to them those gays or lesbains

they are not able to remove Paul of Bible books from the face of this earth,

their simple stupid perverted minds make them only as condemned and human trush of this Society together with all filthy immoral doctrines churches,adulters,thiefs,and pigs eating own immoral vomits Gal 3;17;21.Romans 1;24-32.Jude 7-8

they are not worthy any biblical discussions,only worthy UGLY STINKING FARTS IN RESPONSE
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#484593 Feb 5, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Sane?
Your every nousy comment is adition
how stupid you are

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#484594 Feb 5, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
But i disagree with skoms take on it.
They are both releases of energy. They both come from within and are released with an expectation for a result......
.. energy releases? Please explain ..

.. do most people who pray expect a result? If so, they do not understand the purpose of prayer ..
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#484595 Feb 5, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah. is one of two things. either you is a lesbian that no like the fact that the bible consider lesbianism a sin and Paul condemn it, or some other sin Paul mention that you practicing and no want to stop doing.
that only reason you could be so obsessed with paul. because all the things you say about paul is a joke, you no write anything on the billboard as far as evidence to back what you say. its just stuff you make up in you head.
Paul sin was his private body weakness as lonely male once a week masturbated his male part,to release sperm bad burden for his beliefs, and negative presure making his body wrecked and worthless
also Paul sin was masturbation

understood you dumb poor christian reading not Bible or ancient languages meanings only worship some writen web internet crap full of lies
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#484596 Feb 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. energy releases? Please explain ..
.. do most people who pray expect a result? If so, they do not understand the purpose of prayer ..
you either
your understanding are closely conected with stinking farts
Bum and loud Fart

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#484598 Feb 5, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>It aint necessarily so wrote, "
So Skombolis' reactions are other people's faults? He has no choice in the matter? Here's that accountability stuff again. My version is different than what I see here. Skombolis is accountable for his choices, as when he chose to sling sewage at me because he didn't like some of my opinions. In my opinion, you're excusing his choice to indulge himself, and I'm holding him accountable. "

Juicylu wrote, "Now you're posting words I did not write. To incite an argument perhaps or a debate? Because we see things differently? Yes he chooses to argue with you. I choose not to but it doesn't seem to stop you trying anyway does it? I wrote what I see, it was very simple and very short, if you don't like what I see, that's your problem and does not give you license to 'put words in my mouth', so to speak. All I was trying to point out is that Skom is not the only combative one in these 'debates'. "

Sorry, Juicy. I am not trying to pick a fight with you. If things like the above provoke you to anger, I'll try to confine my comments to you to things like butterflies and zebras, and moonbeams and fairy tales. Better?
Lol...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#484599 Feb 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. I post to topics that interest me. Period ..
please?
don't dare to post male AAA different sizes batery d....

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#484600 Feb 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Prayer for Today.....

O Lord you are the vine, I am the branches: He that abides in You, and You in him, the same bears much fruit: for apart from You we can do nothing. If a man abides not in You, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and they gather him, and cast him into the fire, and we are burned. If I abide in You, and Your words abide in me, whatsoever I will, shall be done unto me. In Jesus name, Amen
Amen <3

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#484601 Feb 5, 2013
That's nothing to brag about.
Stop babbling, stay focused. You're not paying attention.
That's one of the things I like best about you.
I didn't need to know that.
Nobody cares.
And who are you to speak for any and every one?

Take 2

Try again.
You've got the order reversed. You've been pushing us for centuries. We've just begun pushing back. And do you know what? You're going to lose. You've already lost.
Nice chatting with you again as always.
You're sadly mistaken. You rate yourself too highly. Christianity is not really your problem...
you are.

The sooner you see this, the faster the scales fall off your eyes. <[Yawn]> I still await these "ideas" you keep telling everyone about.

Shalom!

Andrew (CS).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL warns Texas over bathroom bill 2 hr Ais4awesome 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 982,283
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr Slaughterhouse 110,151
News Hawaiians to Attorney General Sessions: We're n... 3 hr davy 14
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Ancestry manager 6,221
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Jolly Roger 286,304
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Phooey 675,538
More from around the web