“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#484472 Feb 5, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hating other Christians? Purgatory is still Catholic doctrine. And it is in scripture too 1 Cor 3:15 btw I am not saying its real.
Purgatory is not the same as Limbo.

Please, for the love of Allah, get an education.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#484473 Feb 5, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
That's irrelevant.
It doesn't matter what you think of me. I can learn nothing of substance from you therefore you're a waste of time.
You've made your choice. Living your life the way you see fit should not be about my opinions of your lifestyle. I don't eat bacon, don't like anything about it, but I don't go out of my way to have it destroyed.
I know one or two gay people. Nice people. Don't like the fact that they're gay but they don't impose their behavior upon me, nor do they try to justify it. I don't hate them, but homosexuality is wrong. I don't need to constantly point this out to them. They don't make it an issue, I try not to.
It is people like you even more than many of the gays that bring down negativity on them more than usual. You push, we push back. Wrong can never be right no matter how much you would like it to be so.
Quo Vadis
if you feel that it is wrong for you, quit doing it

“Love much, trust none”

There

#484474 Feb 5, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Defensive? I answered your claim (((((Duane)))))- You said that believers don't like it~
I said "some". You said I was wrong. You were wrong.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#484475 Feb 5, 2013
Truths wrote:
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes when He is showing His Love Grace and Mercy to non- believers - believers cringe.
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
He shows His love on a daily basis to non believers- see my post to Mike~ TRUE believers are more than GLAD that He shows love,grace and mercy to nons.
Which still haws nothig to do with my post which simply reversed the roles in your statement.

"Sometimes when He is showing His Love Grace and Mercy to non- believers - believers cringe."

Many Chrisitans can't stand it when a non-believer has much (of anything) or more than they do.

The evidence is in this very thread.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#484476 Feb 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I write my opinions based the evidence.
If you would just go back to school....
what evidence? is pure fantasy and myth.

You say Paul is homosexual, that myth. You no write any evidence on here to prove that. You say Paul is not a Jew, that myth. You no write anything on here to prove that.

Is all made up delusions in you head. You just no like Paul because Paul condemn you Lesbianism.

You can't stand Paul, because paul shove you immorality in you face.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#484477 Feb 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should ask your doctor about Haldol. It will help when you go back to school.
You do not have enough intellect to keep up with not even one of my braincells. And that is a fact.

As far as back to school, if you had even a grade school education you would know if you make a claim, back in up with evidence.

You opinions on the billboard is a product of you own delusional mental illusions and myths.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#484478 Feb 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Christianity has never grasped the freedom from religion thing. They don't seem to understand that, to many, Christians are commiting religious persecution on non-christians as well as other Christians.
True.

Christianity continuously applies pressure to grow - to invade and intrude. It can be compared to kudzu. You have to push it back or watch it overgrow you. It will control any government that will let it. And it will control any life that will let it, or that it can.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#484479 Feb 5, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
At the end of the day...
There is the rain...followed by a little sunshine...for all of us.
true thing. Jesus grace go out to the unbeliever daily. because if the unbeliever wake up in they right mind, that is Jesus showing the unbeliever grace.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#484480 Feb 5, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
All this time I thought "G" was a male...silly me.
Me too. I must be a lesbian. LOL

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#484481 Feb 5, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that I found a blog that you and Senecus do together. Is that right?
That is me...the good and the bad of me.
:-)
I enjoyed "Stuck In The Middle" :
I am glad that you enjoyed it. I love to write when something inspires me...taking the opportunity to dig deep within.

I remember writing that piece. At this point I do not remember what triggered those thoughts. Probably something that I read here on this thread.
"For the Christian ... we stuck-in-the-middle people are the worst of the worst ... so I have been told ... luke warm they call us! For the non-Christian ... we stuck-in-the middle people are the worst of the worst ... so I have been told ... just canít give up on the delusion!"
I'll assume that those are your words.
Yes...my words...words that I tried to paint that picture of how sometimes I felt...and still do. Strange...that feeling I get when my words show up somewhere...triggering once again the feelings that I had when I first wrote them. A reminder...in a way.
FWIW, I don't consider it a delusion the way you handle it. I also have intuitions that might be similar to some of your own. I just don't know what to make of them. They don't guide at all.
But they are pleasant to experience, and I foster them. I try to engage that faculty - the spiritual faculty - that shines in colors of awe, gratitude, mystery and connection. Why not? It's exhilarating.
For me, the danger is in letting the priests have access to your mind through that. They will exploit you, and cheapen the experience with ghost stores. So, I avoid any kind of narrative to go with that experience. For all I know, I'm only experiencing myself. But who cares?
I understand this...for most of my life I did not share those deep feelings from within. I didn't always understand them myself...I didn't think that anyone else would understand...mostly however I didn't want anyone else to destroy how those feelings made me feel. How they made me feel is maybe a whole new writing.

How I came to start writing them was because of one of those spiritual experiences. Even now thinking of it...you are right...it is pleasant to re-feel and fills with that which shines in colors of awe, gratitude, mystery and connection.

[QUOTE

Theists like you and G_O_D are much more interesting than I am accustomed to on these threads. We might not be too different. We might actually be more like one another than either of us are like the kind of theists that we see so much of in these threads.
[/QUOTE]

In all honesty...I think that we all have more in common than we do differences...we just let pride and ego prevent us from seeing that. That need as HL would say...to defend, protect and justify. It prevents us from being able to find those commonalities.

I am not sure that I would describe myself as interesting...I have always said...strange...and I am okay with that! I am who I am and I accept that...makes it easier for me. LOL

Thanks IANS

“Love much, trust none”

There

#484482 Feb 5, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>And the answer is...
Matthew 20:1-15
For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder,....
"is like"

That indicates it is "not identical" and that the following is an "example" not a factual event.

Jesus called them parables.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#484483 Feb 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Purgatory is not the same as Limbo.
Please, for the love of Allah, get an education.
Nice to have a reply on this thread. I thought I was a leper or something.

What are your education credentials? Yes, I thought so ;)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#484484 Feb 5, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello IANS,pleasure,
You get around ,don't ya?
:)
You're more than welcome to join in and leave a thought,we monitor so the initial post will have to be approve but after that posts will show up immediately.
I like to blog (actually have a few) and found most serious bloggers don't take places like Topix too seriously.
Thanks for viewing:)
Thank you. Glad to know you.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#484485 Feb 5, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
True.
Christianity continuously applies pressure to grow - to invade and intrude. It can be compared to kudzu. You have to push it back or watch it overgrow you. It will control any government that will let it. And it will control any life that will let it, or that it can.
Same applies to the religion of peace.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#484487 Feb 5, 2013
Funny thing, we all know that you guys would be obsessing about the profit Muhammed if you were born in an islamic country. Your upbringing is the deciding factor here.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#484488 Feb 5, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You do not have enough intellect to keep up with not even one of my braincells....
ROFLMAO

I am afraid you don't have many left to spare.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#484489 Feb 5, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
What are your education credentials?
Three University degrees and a whole lot more.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#484490 Feb 5, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think "G" is a woman based on his opinion of Paul?
It is interesting that you think "G" is a pervert and a gigantic ignoramus simply because he disagrees with Paul's writing.
You might possibly be right about all of it if you are basing it on fact. If however you are just hurling insults then the problem is yours and not "G"s.
I am also waiting to read your opinion on my response to your statement that our civil laws are based on the 10 Commandments. If you replied I missed it. I don't always read every page.
that writer is a woman.

No man not going to get upset and angry about what paul say about woman to woman. only a woman would get upset by that.

That freethinker homosexual catcher writer. that is a man. he argue what the bible say about man to man.

Why you think calling someone an ignoramus is an insult? how is it an insult if it true?

She..
say paul gay, no evidence. She say paul not a jew, no evidence. She say a whole bunch of stuff on here that she can't back up. is just her opinion from her mind.

she have all right to state her opinion, and I have all right to write her opinions not based on any expert writings or historical writings, but is a pure manufacturing of her own mind.

All laws in the U.S start with the 10 commandments. All laws in europe start with the 10 commandments. It no matter if is civil law, criminal law, domestic laws or even corporate law. it all go back to the 10 commandments.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#484491 Feb 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too. I must be a lesbian. LOL
Exactly.

You been trying to hide it but you writings give you away.

I believe you are a woman and a Lesbian. That what I believe.

Now you can go all day and night denying it which just make me believe it even more, or you can leave it alone and let me believe what I believe.

And you can't stand Paul because Paul condemn you immorality and lesbianism. That why you so obsessed with discrediting Paul, doing a lousy job of it and sinking more and more into you mythical delusional fantasies about the Disciple Paul.

You really think you wouldn't get figured out? you ever hear when a stone get thrown, is the person that scream is who the stone hit?

I notice the the writings on here you respond to and get angry and passionate about. And is those things you get angry and passionate about, that is the real you behind this billboard.

you simple writer, you can't test me, you out you league.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#484492 Feb 5, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Q. "How would non-believers know when a GOD is showing love,mercy,or grace ?"
Like believers~ Non believers have air to breathe, health, food ,water, shelter~ sunshine in the morn', flowers,pets, stars at night- the moon~
Non believers up to a certain day- as decided by God- have another moment to be given another chance to ask God-
"Are You for real?" another chance to accept His offer to have joy and direction while still on the planet.
Love,Deb~
Our lives here are this earth are no different for the believer vs the non-believer. We all experience joy, peace, love, sorrow, pain and tragedies. The only difference is what we believe that we find within ourselves as to where those events originate...what we find comfort from.

There are differences in how we live our lives and how we account to those differences but that is a different subject.

BTW I read your other post to me...just haven't decided if I want to dig deeper in to that subject or let it lie. I am thinking...I know...I know...I think too much!

Glad to "read" you a bit more here. "I" have missed you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Geier 2 min YOUR PATHEDIC 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min dirty white boy- 751,242
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min AussieBobby 261,718
Hacking Staples...Banks..Witchcraft...The End 32 min Power_2014 5
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 41 min shanu 1,073
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ChristineM 230,109
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr Rick Moss 37,280
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Tony17 548,925
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 hr USN Atheist 5,511

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE