“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#484401 Feb 5, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
The moustache. Dang, I should have had one, that must have been where I went wrong. LOL

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#484402 Feb 5, 2013
Prayer for Today.....

O Lord you are the vine, I am the branches: He that abides in You, and You in him, the same bears much fruit: for apart from You we can do nothing. If a man abides not in You, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and they gather him, and cast him into the fire, and we are burned. If I abide in You, and Your words abide in me, whatsoever I will, shall be done unto me. In Jesus name, Amen

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#484403 Feb 5, 2013
Encouraging Words.....

...Pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them.

1 Timothy 2:1

K-Love

“Love much, trust none”

There

#484404 Feb 5, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>all it will be is a bunch of words that you made up with no meaning.
I understand your literacy is limited.

An education might fix that.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#484405 Feb 5, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Warm and safe... and Ja, I cannot imagine the cold of snow. So, keep warm and safe there too. You are not forgotten!
Ok...I am going to quit saying Hello to you.....

I know you have to go way back to the Morning posts.....LOL

Love ya Sister Irrira

“Love much, trust none”

There

#484406 Feb 5, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>you looking in the mirror when you write this?
? retteb taht sI .won ma I

“Love much, trust none”

There

#484407 Feb 5, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>anything you write is fiction. dreams of delusions in you head you writing on the billboard.
Nope. I write my opinions based the evidence.

If you would just go back to school....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#484408 Feb 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Captain;
I do not know much about bootleggin.But what is thump shine?
I had neighboors when I lived in Texas that made beer in a crock and bottled it.Remember one time they open a bottle and that thing started smokin comin out of it.They wanted to share with me and I figured man if that things is smokin upon being opened what would it do to the body.But they drank it anyway.Then one time this fellow I knew had some white lightin that what he called it anyway and showed me how it would burn.Darn fellow drank that too.Now about only three sips of cherry wine sound pretty good everything in moderation ya know cause when you get past the samplin stage sure can get into trouble.lol this is just my thinkin.I will take note of the attic samplin but seems like a strange place to sample.lol lol.I am the type I'm even lurrie of the sample things they pass out in grocery stores.lol lol
Thump Shine is the sound your head makes when you pass out from drinking it....."THUMP"

:-)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#484409 Feb 5, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>its called delusions and myths you dreaming about and you writing. you need some medication for that.
I think you should ask your doctor about Haldol. It will help when you go back to school.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#484410 Feb 5, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew a family who was chosen to be the example of the whole town, just because they were 'Christian'.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Didn't they suffer...[ no less than a rebellious nation!]
Such is perfection when called for - yet - could any of their onlookers cast the first stone ???
HOW can all become the children of God if they are not
peacemakers? Damned if they are and damned if they aren't.
I'll bet it was your family on your Island Home.....

((*L-))

“Love much, trust none”

There

#484411 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>
From Bill Maher's Religulous:
"Do you think if, when you were a kid, they transposed the bible stories with the fairy tales, you would know the difference as an adult? If they told you that “Jack and the Beanstalk” was religion, and that the man who lived in a whale was in a fairy tale book, you think when you got to be an adult you’d be defending the one instead of the other."
I guess I had a fortunate childhood. I was never told the difference. I figured they were all fictional. Some were just for fun and some carried deeper meanings. I like Campbell.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#484412 Feb 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Dude keep up with the times. The Strawberry Shortcakes and and the 5th Street Smurfs run everything now. They wont drop a house on you but a red-headed girl will give you blue balls. Its still pretty painful!.....btw I apologize to any who that offends, I couldnt resist on that. My thanks in advance for the tolerence:)
Remember in the "Christmas Story" and Ralphie said the BAD word...What happened to him????

Hmmmmm?

j/k

LOL

((*L-))

“Love much, trust none”

There

#484413 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Good question.
Nothing should be illegal simply because somebody's god allegedly said not to do it.
FYI, humanists have no desire to enforce any morality on you. We simply insist that you confine yours to your own lives.
<quoted text>
Yes.
You would be harshly criticized for that attitude by many,many, MANY Christians. They would call you weak in the faith, and afraid to stand up to Satan. They would speak in terms of not compromising one iota with sin and sinners.
What you just described is what many Christians deem forcing atheism on them, as when we want you to stop using the currency as a religious tract, or ask you to stop marginalizing and dehumanizing gays.
And your church pays a price for teaching people to think like that. It is one of the chief reasons many of us want to see it crippled. It would be wiser of the church to be proactive and police itself.
But I think we all know that that's never going to happen. It will have to be done for them.
To the point and true. Thanks.

Christianity has never grasped the freedom from religion thing. They don't seem to understand that, to many, Christians are commiting religious persecution on non-christians as well as other Christians.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#484414 Feb 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words.....
...Pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them.
1 Timothy 2:1
K-Love
Statistical evidence shows God does not answer prayers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#484415 Feb 5, 2013
Later.....Hope everyone has a great day

Bye
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#484416 Feb 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Prayer for Today.....
..gather him, and cast him into the fire, and we are burned.
As in burned in a literal hell? The idea of a hell is not compatible with an all-loving God.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#484417 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Maybe this will help:
What we are most fundamentally is rational skeptics. We are skeptics because we doubt. We question claims, and based on rational criteria, we reject some. What we believe is that only evidence and reason can generate sound knowledge....
And like Thomas, we have been waiting 2000 years to touch the open wound.

P.S.
Sorry to cut your excellent post short.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#484418 Feb 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The RCC also created then uncreated Limbo. The Popes like to play God.
Hating other Christians? Purgatory is still Catholic doctrine. And it is in scripture too 1 Cor 3:15 btw I am not saying its real.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#484419 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>
From Bill Maher's Religulous:
"Do you think if, when you were a kid, they transposed the bible stories with the fairy tales, you would know the difference as an adult? If they told you that “Jack and the Beanstalk” was religion, and that the man who lived in a whale was in a fairy tale book, you think when you got to be an adult you’d be defending the one instead of the other."
Good quote. I was indoctrinated with regular church. Its not easy for some to shake off ;)

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#484420 Feb 5, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try!
Nobody seems to know when a GOD is "Doing" not even believers.
How would non-believers know when a GOD is showing love,mercy,or grace?
Q. "How would non-believers know when a GOD is showing love,mercy,or grace ?"

Like believers~ Non believers have air to breathe, health, food ,water, shelter~ sunshine in the morn', flowers,pets, stars at night- the moon~
Non believers up to a certain day- as decided by God- have another moment to be given another chance to ask God-
"Are You for real?" another chance to accept His offer to have joy and direction while still on the planet.

Love,Deb~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min ChristINSANITY is... 227,710
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessari... 739,902
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min WasteWater 259,630
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Anthony MN 542,941
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min Freebird USA 173,771
gay whatsapp agroup (Nov '13) 13 min Peter 31
AIDS , EBOLA as a DePopulation BioWeapon 18 min Insults Are Easier 7
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Azphene 154

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••