“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#484314 Feb 4, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> We are called liars, devils and witches for revealing those secrets passed down for thousands of years. History has been perverted and changed so much it is unrecognizable today.
That was like a breath of fresh air.
Thanks.
Forgive me Black Thunder,
I did make a mistake re the 'nation' but!
I do not come from a western European understanding of Life, and therefore am perfectly in tune with such things 'passed on'!

History will always be what has been made of it, but truth will also always survive, Ja? So many suffer re such facts being ignored, but then again, would you believe that even a Christian can be called all these same things... if, they are 'different'???

My people have a way of seeing things in a pure Light, and actually sum it up by saying, "Some people just know".

Nothing changes Truth. Nothing!

simplyput

Aurora, CO

#484315 Feb 4, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami. The original portrait of this child was found in Budapest,Hungary after World War 2, this is a reproduction in painting as the original was faded with age. Judging from the clothing of this girl I believe her family were settled in the city perhaps middle to upper-middle class. More than likely she was a victim of the Porajmos. Many Roma were killed there are no set numbers as they are historically a nomadic and mostly illiterate people. Save for those whom were settled I imagine that this girl had to "Pass" as a Hungarian. Her expression is one of apprehension, very much so and confusion. Or perhaps she was a victim of Josef Mengela, he enjoyed experimenting on Roma children. Interestingly enough, they were deemed Aryan by the

Nazis but tainted through their association with Non-Aryans.
What is the little girl holding in her hands, cannot make it out.

She sure has the look of ' insecurity, no self esteem, feelng alone and lonely.
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#484316 Feb 4, 2013
Mary wrote:
There isn't any such thing as god and it is all rubbish and humans look up at something that isn't real and i don't beleve in god at all. Jesus mite have been real but people didn't live as long as these days just because there fighting over borders of country's like with the romans did in Europe.

Jesus wasnt "might be real" he is an historic fact. The Bible says he is God, and foretold his coming. Only God knows the future and has revealed this to his people.

Satan is fighting over borders.

There's no such thing as 'caveman'. when you find one drag him out here and show us the thing. Until then its just textbook fiction.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#484317 Feb 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Dude keep up with the times. The Strawberry Shortcakes and and the 5th Street Smurfs run everything now. They wont drop a house on you but a red-headed girl will give you blue balls. Its still pretty painful!.....btw I apologize to any who that offends, I couldnt resist on that. My thanks in advance for the tolerence:)
You getting mixed up with the aqua-ball monkeys of South Africa >>>SKOM<<<
This you REALLY talking ???

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#484318 Feb 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
@BROTHER LEE...Well sure, if you wanna get all technical! Just kidding:) I thought that was an amazing post, very informative. Thx.(T) PEACE
I'm assuming you're referring to my post that answers Grace Walker's question as to what I believe our anointed Savior died for me for?

Thank you, Brother. I became a little frustrated because there was so much more I wanted to include, about the promises to Abraham and the latter. But, oh well.

Did you notice the last two scriptures I had to squeeze in at the end? I, actually, had to remove some of my post to fit them. I think only six spaces were left in my character count! Anyway, I posted them purposely, hoping to show certain people that there are verses that oppose that whole "all sins past, present, and future" business. Here they are again, though.

Romans 3:25
Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God.

2Peter 1:9
But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

And just so there's no misunderstanding...

New International Version
2Peter 1:9
But if anyone does not have them, he is nearsighted and blind, and has forgotten that he has been cleansed from his past sins.

And I don't know if you've been catching them, or not, but I've composed posts explaining, what I believe to be, the proper interpretation of the verses that Grace Walker quoted a few days ago. So far, I've gotten to Romans 2:14, Romans 3:21-22, and Romans 4:14-16. I'm having issues with the next one, though, because I wrote down "John 1:16." And upon reading it, I can't understand why she would quote that verse to try to validate the "once saved, always saved" doctrine. I'm not sure, but I think I might have written down the wrong verse. I tried to find her post that had those verses, but to no avail. I'm going to skip it, though, and go on to the next verse quoted. And just in case anyone wants to accuse us of not meeting the challenge, I've been recording all the page numbers to where the posts are.

But, yeah. There's quite a bit more I would like to share as to what our anointed Savior accomplished. And again, without knowing the law, especially, we'd never understand! But, uncleanness has a lot to do with it. And by "uncleanness," I mean what we inherited from Adam and not the sins that we've committed, or that we commit. It's so much easier and faster to explain face to face, or on the phone. Here's a quickie...

Why did the high priest have to sacrifice for himself? Were there no people considered righteous, or perfect? What about Job? Was he the only one? What about Enoch? What about Zacharias and Elisabeth, John's parents? So, is it possible that the high priest could have been perfect, even according to the law? Of course! So, why would the high priest, even if he was perfect, still required to sacrifice for himself? Rewind, now, to Adam.

Adam sinned. And because he sinned, he became what? If you said, "Unclean," you're absolutely right! And according to the law, none that was unclean could approach, never mind the temple, but the most High, too. So, even the high priest had to perform the required, ceremonial cleansing laws and offer sacrifice to be considered clean before he ministered unto the Lord and on Israel's behalf.

I'm running out of space. Our anointed Savior is the what? Second Adam. Meaning what? In one sense, he was born without a human father. Therefore, he was born what? Clean! He didn't inherit Adam's uncleanness. And this is why he was able to return to Father and approach Him, to mediate for us! And this is the actual "perfection" that's meant that we receive through him. We were cleansed of Adam's uncleanness! And this was our primary cleansing.

Wow. Imagine how much I talk?

Thanks for your time and consideration, Brother.

Until next time...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#484319 Feb 4, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>LAWEST<<<
Thanx Brother,
Do I keep missing ALL you shouts - or - is it you that misses my replies ???
Blessings filled with His Love and peace always my friend.
As stated, none of you are forgotten, even in the seemingly lean times!
(((((Irrira)))))

We do keep missing one another sis, always good to see you my dear, you're just not here often enough.

Hope all is well with you, all peace love and blessings to you my friend.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#484320 Feb 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Captain;
I do not know much about bootleggin.But what is thump shine?
I had neighboors when I lived in Texas that made beer in a crock and bottled it.Remember one time they open a bottle and that thing started smokin comin out of it.They wanted to share with me and I figured man if that things is smokin upon being opened what would it do to the body.But they drank it anyway.Then one time this fellow I knew had some white lightin that what he called it anyway and showed me how it would burn.Darn fellow drank that too.Now about only three sips of cherry wine sound pretty good everything in moderation ya know cause when you get past the samplin stage sure can get into trouble.lol this is just my thinkin.I will take note of the attic samplin but seems like a strange place to sample.lol lol.I am the type I'm even lurrie of the sample things they pass out in grocery stores.lol lol
"no-thump" is single batch(unadulterated mash) alcohol proofed ta about 196. 200 be'n pure. I seen hard core drinkers fall over after about 2 teacups. They was fine til they stood up, an it was all over! Long time ago, we used ta fill a 2 gallon jar with cherries an fill it with "lightn'n" ...let it set fer a month or so. A handfull would wreck ya too. All of it can be trouble. Ya don't jist give that stuff ta anybody...they'd kill themselves. LOL! I ain't what I used ta be either, but I still enjoy the flavor o' good stock.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#484321 Feb 4, 2013
Mary wrote:
There isn't any such thing as god and it is all rubbish and humans look up at something that isn't real and i don't beleve in god at all. Jesus mite have been real but people didn't live as long as these days just because there fighting over borders of country's like with the romans did in Europe.
Hello Mary. IMO improvements in medicine, living conditions, and nutrition probably has more to do with average life-span that war but can I ask the correlation you are making between that and believing in God? I am not sure I see how the two things are connected.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#484322 Feb 4, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Only you could answer to a 'jumpin grashopper'! Then I know it's you on the line... ja?
That journey is a long way gone, and life adds new challenges every day. Reunion was for Ish-i, me... mine is my Island home.
Ja... that was interesting re the Kurdish guy, and he showed so much interest in everything he read too. Up til then my Philistine interest was as you wrote, but then it became more personal. I learned much from him.
OOOOPSSS!!!
I just remembered it was the HITTITES!!!
Oh no, my bad everyone. SORRY!!!
Let this be a lesson of a big mistake.
So now see what you can find on them ??? Any more feedback here??
Hi Pw:

Pw look at my avatar that is my back yard that should show you I live very rural.Now then I do not travel and you know why especially with the condition honey is in and requiring 24 hour care and time running out.I travel by book and internet and not one bit ashamed of it either.Most probably never leave these mountains.I do not have the previlege of your experiences not that it matters much.What I posted came out of fact book.Oppps is right Pw of all people you taught no type of lesson here.Not even a good lesson of sharing.So be no problem not the first time or the last for me.God bless.

Location hidden

#484323 Feb 4, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You getting mixed up with the aqua-ball monkeys of South Africa >>>SKOM<<<
This you REALLY talking ???
Those aqua monkeys are some tough dudes! lol...Yeah its me...i generally try to keep the jokes more mainstream out of respect but indulged a little on that. Hopefully it being a fictitious scenario took a little off the impact but I accept responsibilty for it if I offended anyone. My sense of humor and language in more of the uncensored variety but i try to consider the audience..normally.{T) Peace

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#484324 Feb 4, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
...The Bible says he is God,....
Jesus never said such a thing in the Bible.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#484325 Feb 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> (((((Irrira)))))
We do keep missing one another sis, always good to see you my dear, you're just not here often enough.
Hope all is well with you, all peace love and blessings to you my friend.
>>>LAWEST<<<
Got you loud and clear my friend, and as you folk say... right back atcha![tho that does feel a bit strange.]
So Ja, I like your new avatar +++
Hold on tight my friend, I feel a bumpy ride coming up here somewhere!
Love always in His peace be your Comfort.

Location hidden

#484326 Feb 4, 2013
@Brother Lee......yes that was the post I was referring to. I am doing red-light texting so gotta keep this short but keep it coming brother. Green light!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#484327 Feb 4, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as 'caveman'. when you find one drag him out here and show us the thing. Until then its just textbook fiction.
There's no such thing as Christ. When you find one drag him out here and show us the thing. Until then its just textbook fiction.

Drop the double edged sword.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#484328 Feb 4, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgive me Black Thunder,
I did make a mistake re the 'nation' but!
I do not come from a western European understanding of Life, and therefore am perfectly in tune with such things 'passed on'!
History will always be what has been made of it, but truth will also always survive, Ja? So many suffer re such facts being ignored, but then again, would you believe that even a Christian can be called all these same things... if, they are 'different'???
My people have a way of seeing things in a pure Light, and actually sum it up by saying, "Some people just know".
Nothing changes Truth. Nothing!
Ya.
It's no surprise about the "hittite" part ta me. Even when Abrum was ordered from what they call UR and was in Jeru salem it was nearly all Hittite. History don't like that either.
"Some people just know"...tongue in cheek...

Location hidden

#484329 Feb 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus never said such a thing in the Bible.
True..but he didnt correct Thomas when he addressed him as 'my Lord and my God'

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#484330 Feb 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Those aqua monkeys are some tough dudes! lol...Yeah its me...i generally try to keep the jokes more mainstream out of respect but indulged a little on that. Hopefully it being a fictitious scenario took a little off the impact but I accept responsibilty for it if I offended anyone. My sense of humor and language in more of the uncensored variety but i try to consider the audience..normally.{T) Peace
So I notice!
Luv U Brother...
Saw your questions to @Andrew, and almost answered, but, it was for him!
Take Care. You have had a VERY busy time of things and can believe you need a break, Ja?
His Peace always wrapped in Love be always yours.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#484331 Feb 4, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
uh oh...you in trouble now!
Not long ago I made a similar statement...we all believe in something even if it is just in mankind.
I was corrected really quickly that was not the case.
You know...I will just let Karl handle it from here.
I however agree with your statement...IMO we all put our faith into something...even if that something is ourselves. I don't know that I would call it "worship" in all cases as we use that term normally but without belief...what is there?
Just cold hard facts? Maybe that is okay for some...I wouldn't know how "not believing in anything" feels.
I once asked a friend who is atheist how it felt to believe in only yourself...he couldn't answer...he hadn't ever looked at it that way.
When I feel the wind kiss on my face
I am reminded of those gifts of grace
Some never feel the wind on their face
They are busy trying to win an obscure race.
That is my thoughts as the wind kisses my face.
ajc
Good Early Morning Annie... Agreed... we all believe in something, for sure.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#484332 Feb 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Just a few points to ponder.
There were many forms of Gnosticism.
We only have documents from two allegedly gnostic groups.
Most of what people believe about Gnosticism is based only on what The Roman Catholic Church said about them centuries later.
There is little evidence that they were not monotheists.
The Christian and Jewish Kabbalah are almost identical to the early Gnostics.
The Gospel of John and Revelation are indistinguishable in content from Gnostic texts.
The Gospel of Thomas is indistinguishable in content from the accepted Canonical texts.
Lastly, the Christian doctrines of "Birn Again" and "Guided by the Holy Spirit" are identical to Gnostic doctrines based on what we know from the few Gnostic documents we have.
Gnosticism is still alive and doing well, we just call it Christianity now.
<quoted text>
B. Just pointing out a few facts. You can do what you want with them.
You know what you are talking about Quin, you just don't know 'enough'.
10-4...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#484333 Feb 4, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> "no-thump" is single batch(unadulterated mash) alcohol proofed ta about 196. 200 be'n pure. I seen hard core drinkers fall over after about 2 teacups. They was fine til they stood up, an it was all over! Long time ago, we used ta fill a 2 gallon jar with cherries an fill it with "lightn'n" ...let it set fer a month or so. A handfull would wreck ya too. All of it can be trouble. Ya don't jist give that stuff ta anybody...they'd kill themselves. LOL! I ain't what I used ta be either, but I still enjoy the flavor o' good stock.
Thanks for tellin me what a thump is.This stuff sounds like some kind of wild drink.After what you shared with me about this sure glad I turned it all down even if I did look like a coward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 560,259
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Clark Griswold 777,574
Gay snapchat names 18 min A Noted Ferrerman 166
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 26 min yon 4,848
America's Most Dangerous Corruption 35 min Protester 4
*SEPT 2015 --- SIGNS of Tribulation 'start' 46 min FeastTrumpetsYTube 1
John Lennon was an Atheist 48 min Icew 28
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr hpcaban 441,809
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr YellowPissreality 265,393
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 hr Freebird USA 175,775
More from around the web