|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
You claimed Christians don't have to care about the people they hurt because they can just ask for forgiveness from the sky.
You say you never felt this way when you were a Christian
Ergo you know that isn't an honest picture you are trying to paint
You need to give up the word "ergo."
Skombolis wrote:
Believing God will forgive someone does release them or responsibility or caring about the person they hurt.
It does for those who want it to.
Skombolis wrote:
That I have to explain to you what the problem is here just proves my point
Your explanation proves my point. Your mind is not your friend.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
Unfortunately for you guys I don't care what others think.
That's a flaw.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You asked if I sleep with sheep, if my mother was a prostitute, and regularly engage in dishonest tactics. Where is your accountability? The sewage is all you
Hello,my BROTHER. So,do you,like Lawest,still believe that you could turn your back on salvation,and 'turn it in',like someone turning in a rental vehicle,and tell the Lord you don't 'want it any more',and that you want to 'go back into the world and freely sin again'??! Now we're talking about REAL christians,right?!! Here is why that makes absolutely NO SENSE WHATSOEVER: http://bible.cc/1_john/2-19.htm

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
When you respond to a half dozen or more of someone's posts every day when they were not to you or about you I would say that makes you vested. In fact I am the only poster in this room you do that with.
Again that I have t explain these things to you makes me just question your integrity all the more
You know exactly what you are doing, just like with the "asking the sky for forgiveness bit", yet you feign ignorance. Another way of describing that would be dishonest. And this from the guy always purporting how much more moral others are than Christians. You need to clean up your own backyard before you can go around putting other faiths or religious books on trial.
I'm thinking maybe Ritalin for you.
harpocrates

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe that Yahowshua and Yahoweh are one and the same. I believe that Yahowshua was created by Yahoweh. In this, I believe that we, as men, have the potential to accomplish just as much, if not more, than Yahowshua, but only by the power that Yahoweh allows us. And as to perfection, I believe that all men are capable of reaching perfection, but only if we reflect the example set before us by Yahowshua. Yahowshua taught us not only the spiritual understanding and application of the law, but how to remove disobedience from our hearts and minds, too. Yahowshua, himself, learned this from Yahoweh.
<quoted text>People would try to place themselves in the path of Peter's shadow in order to be healed. This isn't to say it never happened to Yahowshua, but we certainly don't read about it in the texts of the new covenant.
<quoted text>And what you quoted is how I know that Yahoweh and Yahowshua are not one and the same. Yahowshua had to learn, just as all men do.
the problem is that there is no new covenant. you just believe there is. god is the same today, yesterday and tomorrow. jesus came to return something to it's original state.

there is nothing new under the son/sun.

idolatry is forbidden

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing for me is that that wouldn't matter. Accountability - the only time I hear that word in these discussions is with regard to payback for those of us that won't submit or worship. The idea that somebody would be forgiven simply because they regretted their actions - "repented" - spits in the face of accountability.
You are not being honest again. you tried to claim earlier somehow my posts about christians holding ourselves accountable for our actions somehow had something to do with you and getting you to answer to God. It was clearly explained to you that it had absolutely nothing to do with you and what it was about yet here you are repeating the same false claim. Does honesty mean anything to you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You need to give up the word "ergo."
<quoted text>
It does for those who want it to.
<quoted text>
Your explanation proves my point. Your mind is not your friend.
Lol..now we go from whether I literally saw someone enter a post in their computer to my use of the word 'ergo'.. Like i said, you sure do bring a lot to the table. And you made a sweeping bigoted generalization that you have no first-hand knowledge that anyone does and know you yourself never thought that way as a Christian. The truth is not your friend

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

harpocrates wrote:
if god made them in his/her image, then why keep them blind and feed them bull?
And what's the basis of your accusation, if you don't mind my asking? What is it that you and, perhaps, your cohorts, know that the rest of the world does not? What light can you share that's relatively unknown to other believers of "God"? And most of all, from whence did this "light" derive?
harpocrates wrote:
isn't sin nothing more than not knowing better?
Sin, by its most defined definition, is the transgressing of the commandments of "God."
harpocrates wrote:
or is being blind and naked an excuse to enslave?
Are you accusing the most High of enslaving us because of our blindness and nakedness, or each other for enslaving those we deem "blind" and "naked"?
harpocrates wrote:
you're being tempted
When am I not being tempted?
harpocrates wrote:
forgive them Father for they know not what they do.
It's written, "And if any one of the common people sin through ignorance, while he doeth somewhat against any of the commandments of Yahoweh concerning things which ought not to be done, and be guilty; Or if his sin, which he hath sinned, come to his knowledge: then he shall bring his offering...and the priest shall make an atonement for him, and it shall be forgiven him."
harpocrates wrote:
serpent in a tree,
cursed man hung on a tree.
Serpent enticed mankind to sin.
Man paid penalty of death for mankind.
harpocrates wrote:
ask! seek! knock!
oops
Answer! Find! Open!
The bathroom's that way.
harpocrates

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
"For those who know GOD, no explanation is necessary ~ for those who do not know GOD, no explanation is possible."
Not sure where those words came from, but they make heaps of sense to me.
GOD is within each of us, and I have no idea why some cannot feel HIM!
if god is within us then why would you worship him without? why do you worship jesus; which is without self?

2 Corinthians 6:16
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'm thinking maybe Ritalin for you.
It wouldnt surprise me that you are the kind of doctor that would not know Ritalin has the adverse effect on adults and would write prescriptions out of ignorance. But dont worry, I have good insurance and would never see a bottom-feeder practioner such as yourself who has shown himself to lack morals and inegrity
harpocrates

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>And what's the basis of your accusation, if you don't mind my asking? What is it that you and, perhaps, your cohorts, know that the rest of the world does not? What light can you share that's relatively unknown to other believers of "God"? And most of all, from whence did this "light" derive?
<quoted text>Sin, by its most defined definition, is the transgressing of the commandments of "God."
<quoted text>Are you accusing the most High of enslaving us because of our blindness and nakedness, or each other for enslaving those we deem "blind" and "naked"?
<quoted text>When am I not being tempted?
<quoted text>It's written, "And if any one of the common people sin through ignorance, while he doeth somewhat against any of the commandments of Yahoweh concerning things which ought not to be done, and be guilty; Or if his sin, which he hath sinned, come to his knowledge: then he shall bring his offering...and the priest shall make an atonement for him, and it shall be forgiven him."
<quoted text>Serpent enticed mankind to sin.
<quoted text>Answer! Find! Open!
The bathroom's that way.
why should i answer any of your questions when you have not answered one of mine?

focus!!

why would you create something in your image only to enslave it and make it subservient?

what parent creates a codependent child and calls it health?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I haven't had Cracker Jacks in a while, bit when I did, yes, the prize was junk, and the product stale. The gourmet versions are much better.
{{{?WHAT?}}}
So yer tell'n me that the 10 boxes of crackerjacks I threw on the ground 55 years ago 'til I finally got the magic decoder ring(that I been sav'n fer a real 'mergency) is a {{FAKE}} after them folks telled me it was fer sure real?!@#$%^&*!!{{{ARAAAAAH H!!!}}}

GIT THE GUN ALICE!!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hello,my BROTHER. So,do you,like Lawest,still believe that you could turn your back on salvation,and 'turn it in',like someone turning in a rental vehicle,and tell the Lord you don't 'want it any more',and that you want to 'go back into the world and freely sin again'??! Now we're talking about REAL christians,right?!! Here is why that makes absolutely NO SENSE WHATSOEVER: http://bible.cc/1_john/2-19.htm
Yeah,I didn't think you wanted to 'pick a fight' with the Word of God.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
Good work Christians.......Your prayers worked.........
Alabama hostage standoff ends..........
the boys alright..........
Hi Rider;

Thanks for this update as been following all the updates.
I final caught it on the evening news out here.
How ever the why's and what for's were left unanswered.
Thank again.
harpocrates

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>And what's the basis of your accusation, if you don't mind my asking? What is it that you and, perhaps, your cohorts, know that the rest of the world does not? What light can you share that's relatively unknown to other believers of "God"? And most of all, from whence did this "light" derive?
<quoted text>Sin, by its most defined definition, is the transgressing of the commandments of "God."
<quoted text>Are you accusing the most High of enslaving us because of our blindness and nakedness, or each other for enslaving those we deem "blind" and "naked"?
<quoted text>When am I not being tempted?
<quoted text>It's written, "And if any one of the common people sin through ignorance, while he doeth somewhat against any of the commandments of Yahoweh concerning things which ought not to be done, and be guilty; Or if his sin, which he hath sinned, come to his knowledge: then he shall bring his offering...and the priest shall make an atonement for him, and it shall be forgiven him."
<quoted text>Serpent enticed mankind to sin.
<quoted text>Answer! Find! Open!
The bathroom's that way.
sin is ignorance to the LAW

the LAW is not for some and against others. it is impartial and pertains to everyone no matter their name, sex, gender, height, weight, age, race, ethnicity, education, religious affiliation, socio-economic status, et al...

justice is blind to forms but not to actions. justice doesn't doesn't pardon those who are ignorant of the law. all are held to the same standard. there can not be two standards; else justice is perverted/distorted.

laodicea is "justice of the people". it is the ultimate form of righteousness.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hello,my BROTHER. So,do you,like Lawest,still believe that you could turn your back on salvation,and 'turn it in',like someone turning in a rental vehicle,and tell the Lord you don't 'want it any more',and that you want to 'go back into the world and freely sin again'??! Now we're talking about REAL christians,right?!! Here is why that makes absolutely NO SENSE WHATSOEVER: http://bible.cc/1_john/2-19.htm
1 John 2:19: King James Bible
They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

I have read that before but never really meditated on that verse. That definitly speaks loud and clear. Thanks Dr Reality for posting this.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That's a flaw.
There are those honest tactics again. Or are you saying it is a flaw not to care what others think when speaking up for what you think is right? I cant figure what is worse, your lack of integrity or ethics. Its like a tie

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 465,881 - 465,900 of598,695
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

360 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min Jennifer 93,107
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min sweets2360 715,709
Why was the cities of sodom and gomorrah burnt ... 13 min andet1987 5
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min AussieBobby 255,489
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 37 min MUQ1 36,374
Gay massages Abu Dhabi 54 min Massage 4
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Hidingfromyou 529,587
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 12 hr Carly 107
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••