|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

@ HL

I'm sorry...her name wasn't Buffy...it was Muffin.

Don't know why I typed Buffy.

:-(

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

NoStress4me wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/top stories/T0N0LORUMAROFEJGO/post 483723
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
<quoted text>
Just wanted to tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed reading these posts, and 100% agree with what you are saying.
Thank you for taking the time and effort to reflect.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. then, do it ..
.. of course, we first need your definition of vulgar ..
The emphasis on vulgar was more to show the posts have been combative in nature. When you tell someone go perform certain acts or what not and the intent is to insult them I dont think anyone could claim the post is not combative. But this is pointless unless you are going to say you are one of the most noncomative posters on Topix. i am combative. you are combative. i cant imagine either of us denying that. as to ur other post it is a red herring that my ego has anything to do with it. i mayh be egotistical but that isnt why I have objected to what you and catcher have done. And moving on is fine with me

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. good post. You say it so much better than I can. Just one thing:
<quoted text>
.. has prejudice been defeated? Will the pecking order always exist? If so, why ??..
Sorry, I painted with too broad a brush.

Prejudice has not been defeated. What I meant was that the schools and lunch counters were desegregated, anti-miscegenation laws were thrown out, and voting rights laws were enacted.

Yes, we still have a long way to go, but I'm optimistic that homosexuals will continue to make gains in acquiring equal rights.

And that's why it's important to speak out, as often as possible and in every arena.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, in my view discrimination against homosexuals is despicable, as is discrimination on the basis of race.
The Bible means nothing to me. I know what's right and what's wrong without the need of a book written by goatherders 2000 years ago.
But I do agree with one thing: Skombolis should express his views on this, regardless what bullies may think.
Well I no agree with you view. The bible mean everything to me and I say your lifestyle is disgraceful and immoral based on the bible. Now that no mean anything to you because you disregard the bible and that is OK. But your affirmative view and opinion of a lifestyle that is unnatural and perverse in my view is not ok with me. To each their own.

Jesus follower Skombolis even if he thought homosexuality is moral won't say it on here. That is not bullying, that common sense. What real Jesus follower can ever think Jesus would think man to man or woman to woman is ok when the book God use people to write God own views clearly state it is not ok?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I no think homosexuals should have prejudice and intolerance against them or deny they humanity.
What should be made clear though, is that they behavior is immoral. I no think the drunkard, adulterer or the prostitute should have bigotry and prejudice against them either, but they should know they behavior is wrong and indefensible.
Immoral by whose standards trifecta??? Yours...mine...the people down the street??? Here again...

Just as you can NOT enforce your spiritual laws on another...you can't enforce your code of ethics on someone else.

Do you not get that?

The only laws that can be enforced are those that are determine to be civil laws.

I am not fond of g-string panties or underwear...I think that they are unsanitary. Simply because I feel that way does not give me the right to go around tell anyone and everyone that they can not wear them. All that I can do is not wear them myself.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>

of course, we first need your definition of vulgar ..
It's a cereal, made of wheat, right?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I no care how the homosexual live they life or what they believe. How do I treat the homosexual? All I say is they behavior is immoral, it is a sin, and Christians should never be bullied into agreeing with a sinful lifestyle, that all I saying.
As I say homosexuality adultery beastiality fornication is a sin. You no see me defending those lifestyle. So I consistent. Homosexuality is the same as adultery fornication lying beastiality etc, etc. They all immoral evil behavior.
You do care trifecta or you would not be advocating the condemnation of their lives.

You might not be defending other types of fornication but neither are you advocating the condemnation of those commit adultery or premarital sex.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me see if I can explain this to you...
If you want to base this in the Bible...
If you do not treat those that have had premarital sex in the same manner that you treat homosexuals...then you are prejudiced and bigoted.
If you do not treat those that have had affairs outside their marriage in the same way that you treat homosexuals...then you are prejudiced and bigoted.
If you do not treat "SOME" that have divorced and remarried in the same way that you treat homosexuals...then you are prejudiced and bigoted.
If you do not treat a liar and a thief in the same manner that you treat homosexuals...then you are prejudiced and bigoted.
Does that make it more clear? I could give more examples if you like.
Now...
If you believe that homosexuality is a sin...then don't participate in homosexual sex.
If you believe that premarital sex is wrong...then don't have premarital sex.
If you believe that affairs outside of marriage is wrong...then don't have sex outside your marriage.
If you believe divorce is wrong...then don't get a divorce.
If you believe that lying and thievery is wrong...then don't lie and steal.
While there are civil laws that we are all required to obey...laws of a spiritual nature are for those that adhere to a specific belief system. There is no mandate that any or all of us have to follow your spiritual laws.
Keep in mind...hundreds of years ago people immigrated to this country in part to escape religious persecution. Now here we are in the 21st century still dealing with it...even though our constitution tries to not only guarantee us religious freedom but freedom from religion.
Anyway...back to the original topic...
No one has asked you to become pro-gay...that is not a requirement. If you want to believe that it is a sin...that is your right. What is NOT up to you is how others believe nor how they live their life...as long as it is within civil law.
mama
nobody gave you authrotiy to judge someone strange their own views about daily life and his own choices whom he is going to accept or not in his life,

Judgemental posts like yours are just simple human trush playing big shot games,but alone is worthy nothing

God never gave you any authority to run your mouth against someone self designed morals

just take care always about your own life luggage or own yoke of depraved moral life and today their effect fail on you and your own family.

take parts and hear proposals about sexes with lesbians moral perverts, doesn't make you at all high moral female Gods Created creature
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a cereal, made of wheat, right?
get a f..... outside and search for job around your poor city,you dumb butt walfare recepient seating all day long on the stolen computer and bambling nonsenses
polacks always were dumb and lazy punks and till today are not changed

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I like controlled gaudy! Please leave all the bright red lips off though...they scare me. Too much like clown lips. They give me the shivers.
OH oh. I thought that was the emblem fer "great rock star"!
Now, I got's ta rearrange the whole sorted mess!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You do care trifecta or you would not be advocating the condemnation of their lives.
You might not be defending other types of fornication but neither are you advocating the condemnation of those commit adultery or premarital sex.
either you,
not advocating as legal deffender all those fornicators,adulters and homseuxuals
look Rom 1;24-32.Gal 5;17-21.Jude 7-8

GODS WORD IS JUDGE,ADVOCATE AND LAST SENTENCE
wages for sin is death Romans 6;23

and you got nothing to dictate others loud remarks and rebuke them

at first clean your own enviroment from all kind of immoral and sins filth

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Immoral by whose standards trifecta??? Yours...mine...the people down the street??? Here again...
Just as you can NOT enforce your spiritual laws on another...you can't enforce your code of ethics on someone else.
Do you not get that?
The only laws that can be enforced are those that are determine to be civil laws.
I am not fond of g-string panties or underwear...I think that they are unsanitary. Simply because I feel that way does not give me the right to go around tell anyone and everyone that they can not wear them. All that I can do is not wear them myself.
panties is clothing. The civil laws are based on the 10 commandments. America is a descendent of the European system of Laws, which was established all the way back to when the Roman Empire rule.

So absolutely Homosexuality can be and should continue to be viewed immoral and perverse behavior.

Now as far as the politicians and popularity concerned, that another thing. There is laws where prostitution and drug use is legal. But just because drug use now legal we can't call drug use immoral?

Where you see I want to shove my standards on someone else? everyone on the billboard is free. My view is based on biblical laws from which america got most of its laws homosexuality is immoral and a perverse[abominable] behavior.

As another Jesus follower say on here only Jesus can judge. Jesus cannot and will not approve of those that claim to follow Him believing homosexuality is OK. That kind of thinking is contradictory to what Jesus would do.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. your ego is fighting one hell of a battle ..
.. in any case, you're one powerful man. Again, my hat is off to you ..
.. me? I think I'll surrender to your power, walk away from this conflict. Is that OK with you ??..
Fart

Skom is to clean and to holy,to consume your s...and immoral filth from your made by devil and you table,

your posts are worthy only ugly Farts

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I painted with too broad a brush.
Prejudice has not been defeated. What I meant was that the schools and lunch counters were desegregated, anti-miscegenation laws were thrown out, and voting rights laws were enacted.
Yes, we still have a long way to go, but I'm optimistic that homosexuals will continue to make gains in acquiring equal rights.
And that's why it's important to speak out, as often as possible and in every arena.
It will change drastically when all of us older people die off! LOL

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
mama
nobody gave you authrotiy to judge someone strange their own views about daily life and his own choices whom he is going to accept or not in his life,
Judgemental posts like yours are just simple human trush playing big shot games,but alone is worthy nothing
God never gave you any authority to run your mouth against someone self designed morals
just take care always about your own life luggage or own yoke of depraved moral life and today their effect fail on you and your own family.
take parts and hear proposals about sexes with lesbians moral perverts, doesn't make you at all high moral female Gods Created creature
I will address part of your post...only because it has been eluded to more than once.

What HL said to me harmed me in no way...nor did I take it as an insult.

What do you think is more insulting...HL kidding around and asking me on a date or someone that will condemn me to hell...tell me that I am a demoniac...imply that I live some immoral life simply because I do not believe as they do.

Think about that shrinky dink...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I no think homosexuals should have prejudice and intolerance against them or deny they humanity.
What should be made clear though, is that they behavior is immoral. I no think the drunkard, adulterer or the prostitute should have bigotry and prejudice against them either, but they should know they behavior is wrong and indefensible.
you wrong trifecta
Homsexuals sin doesn't make them worse or better from any sinner

there is only one sentence for sin is Death Romans 6;23

if you are drunkard,drug addict,fornicator,thief or adulter you follow same road of all sinners included homosexuals

even homosexuals refusing thier sexual life custom have full right to get GODS GRACE.

Never forget is you sin in different field of your poor wicked earthly life,
YOU HAVE NOT RIGHT TO SPEW AGAINST HOMSEXUALS

JUST TAKE CARE OF OWN SIN,AND TRY TO CLEAN THIS SIN,BEG GOD FOR HELP
Gla5;17-21 Also is against each sinner(included you)not only against homsexuals and their own free choice of their private sexual customs

also shut your face,and start clean yourselves from your own sins;
as drinking alcohol drugs, cigarettes,immorality,living without of marraige licence, or others,
YOU KNOW VERY GOOD YOUR DAILY WICKED SINS AND TRANSGRESSIONS AGAINST GOD
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I will address part of your post...only because it has been eluded to more than once.
What do you think is more insulting...HL kidding around and asking me on a date or someone that will condemn me to hell...tell me that I am a demoniac...imply that I live some immoral life simply because I do not believe as they do.
I don't care if her sexual remarks harmed you or not?
I only care that people without of own descency or honor posts some immoral crap to the second women and this women doesn't react properly as women pure created by God to be GODS PRECIOUS CREATURE OBEYING GODS NATURAL LAWS

cyber space dating proposals is not immoral,cyber doesn't effect any dating.dating is not always immoral sex,or fornication,

dating can be visit togethere theater, of coffe shop.or watch video,
2 high respectful humans man and women after 10 datings never go to
the bed to realase their own greed take sexual advance and make yourselves happy

even very high moral people,not only believers,mostly doesn't sleep with man or women before marriage

High morality is not always based on fear to be condemned by God

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because I write my views you think I care how a homosexual live?[me laughing!]. A homosexual want to go engage in perverse acts that their business. is not me have to answer to Jesus for those abominations.

It no matter if is adultery fornication beastiality or adultery, I no defend any of it.

You just want to twist you brain into thinking all Christians have more against homosexuality than other sins. That might be some christians, but not me. Homosexuality just as immoral as drug use, fornication lying stealing adultery etc etc.

And they should have full rights like any other citizens. But what homosexuals want is their lifestyle viewed as normal. And it not normal, its perverse and immoral. and the more people tell them that message the more it will stick no matter how much gay pride parade they and no matter how much states they can celebrate legalize homosexual marriage.

That is the job of the Jesus Follower. Not to be liked, but to be a light.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
let me add Annie
nobody earthly is able to condemn you to the hell,or prove you, that you are demonic
hell as torment place doesn't exist at all.

I gave you answer in my last post to you

You don't have to be believer like others,
TO LIVE HIGH MORAL STANDARD,MORAL STANDARDS ARE CODED IN DNA OF HUMAN FOR ALL HUMANS,NOT NECESSARY ONLY MOUTH BELIEVERS BEHIND CURTAINS FORNICATING EVERY DAY WITH PRIESTS, ETC...

I never underestiamte your own private moral life, or even life of people like HL or others of her orientation

only humans like she,
to expose their proud,at first suppose to respect morality of others people, on the topics or daily lifes

HL private life belongs to her,and many people just doen't wish to hear or read her pervert remarks or loud proudly proclamation who she is?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 465,761 - 465,780 of598,762
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

488 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 530,096
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min RiccardoFire 93,231
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 8 min RiccardoFire 36,407
Appjoy invite code 9 min Dave 4
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Al Garcia 716,626
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min onemale 255,719
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 23 min dr Shrink 32,905
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 36 min number four 223,213
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 16 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••