“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#484057 Feb 4, 2013
Far between LOL, should have edited it first, but somehow, one of Dr Shrinks favorite words is in my writing :) haha

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#484058 Feb 4, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>so if the LAW is impartial; then jesus was perfect? because he himself said to call no one good because only the Father was good
Jesus was perfect. in other places Jesus say if you seen me you seen the father. So all Jesus saying you can call Jesus good to because God is good and Jesus is good.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#484059 Feb 4, 2013
Serah wrote:
Far between LOL, should have edited it first, but somehow, one of Dr Shrinks favorite words is in my writing :) haha
~snicker~

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#484060 Feb 4, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> A man going to hug and sleep with another tough, rough, hard and hairy, mustached gorilla is just wrong man. Talk about some cross wiring upstairs. So many women, so many beautiful women. What caused some of the men in here to change? They were raped by a sexy lady who handled them a bit too gentle? LOL x 99.
[[[
<<<belly hurt laughter>>> you is one hilarious writer! iyai!!!loL
Um...er...uh...?
Thank you Trifecta1?

Andrew (CS).

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#484061 Feb 4, 2013
Trying to catch up from this morning...and I am left with a picture from Annie J's posts.....

A toothless older woman that her tongue hangs out and wears thong panties

(Just trying to bring some leavity in)

:-)

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#484062 Feb 4, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
so if the LAW is impartial; then jesus was perfect? because he himself said to call no one good because only the Father was good
Understand why, though.

Our anointed Savior was good. Indeed, he was perfect. But, he said what he did because it's important that we understand that regardless of how good we are, we should recognize where our goodness derives. Father is good. His law is good. His law produces goodness. And anyone that obeys His law becomes good.

Psalm 135:3
Praise Yahoweh; for Yahoweh is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.

Romans 7:12
Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

1John 3:7
Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth [good] is [good], even as he is [good].

NOTE: The original English rendering of 1John 3:7 reads as such: Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#484063 Feb 4, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Trying to catch up from this morning...and I am left with a picture from Annie J's posts.....
A toothless older woman that her tongue hangs out and wears thong panties
(Just trying to bring some leavity in)
:-)
Those were some dang good posts weren't they Epi???

I was paintin' pictures with my words!

LOL
harpocrates

Williamsburg, KY

#484064 Feb 4, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was perfect. in other places Jesus say if you seen me you seen the father. So all Jesus saying you can call Jesus good to because God is good and Jesus is good.
so your refuting what the gospel says?

mat 19
7 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

luke 18:

19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

you believe jesus was the ABSOLUTE? the embodiment of all there was, is, will ever be?

you also believe that the LAW makes a difference between jesus and the rest of mankind?

who would follow such a double standard?
harpocrates

Williamsburg, KY

#484065 Feb 4, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Understand why, though.
Our anointed Savior was good. Indeed, he was perfect. But, he said what he did because it's important that we understand that regardless of how good we are, we should recognize where our goodness derives. Father is good. His law is good. His law produces goodness. And anyone that obeys His law becomes good.
Praise Yahoweh; for Yahoweh is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.
Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth [good] is [good], even as he is [good].
NOTE: The original English rendering of 1John 3:7 reads as such: Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
only the ABSOLUTE is perfected; all have fallen short of the glory of the ABSOLUTE.

there can be many who are annointed. the lamb, the child, are all euphemisms for that ONE instilled within all things.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#484066 Feb 4, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were some dang good posts weren't they Epi???
I was paintin' pictures with my words!
LOL
everybody knows
you are poor painter,amateur,
but your words really look like long ugly toungue full of insects,parasities and pimples

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#484067 Feb 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's just male homosexuality that offends your sensibilities, and it's ok for the ladies?
Evade much? The issue isn't what I didn't write, but what I actually wrote. I suppose it's safe to say that you agree with the post.

Thanks for your cooperation.

:)

Andrew (CS).
harpocrates

Williamsburg, KY

#484068 Feb 4, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was perfect. in other places Jesus say if you seen me you seen the father. So all Jesus saying you can call Jesus good to because God is good and Jesus is good.
but jesus isn't the only offspring of the ONE

sons of god:
adam
melchizedek
jesus

and

Acts 17:28
For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

if the ABSOLUTE is omnipresent = ever present; then why does jesus have to return? is your god not here NOW?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#484069 Feb 4, 2013
Serah wrote:
dr Shrink secretly control your mind and your poor writings

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#484070 Feb 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
everybody knows
you are poor painter,amateur,
but your words really look like long ugly toungue full of insects,parasities and pimples
Well! Shrinky dink...you certainly need to learn some lessons on trying to romance the women...one minute you are given' out those health and beauty tips and the next you are just cuttin' em down.

Looks like our trip to Mars is a no go.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#484073 Feb 4, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>but jesus isn't the only offspring of the ONE
sons of god:
adam
melchizedek
jesus
and
Acts 17:28
For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
if the ABSOLUTE is omnipresent = ever present; then why does jesus have to return? is your god not here NOW?
it looks like again?
your halucinations are out of biblical track,

just please?before read Bible,
at first pray humbly to the God Father of all souls?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#484074 Feb 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>April FOOL,you DORK!!
kiss my polska kielbasa,

go at least for one day and find part time job to earn food,and pay bills you dumb walfare old crip

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#484075 Feb 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Circling the wagons to reply to a post when I say you guys do just this
And "irony meter" yeah that hasn't been played out for 3 years!
Sorry I don't need to gang up on people, I can hold my own just fine. I know you guys need to rush to each other's defense. I would imagine being wrong a lot increases the need:)
You have an active imagination.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#484076 Feb 4, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well! Shrinky dink...you certainly need to learn some lessons on trying to romance the women...one minute you are given' out those health and beauty tips and the next you are just cuttin' em down.
Looks like our trip to Mars is a no go.
if you are poor painter amteur,
it doesn't mean at all
that you are good and worthy lady

I just came back from Mars,and research watery brain fluids inside of lost moraly humans(if still those fluids are worthy to exist and be alive)after finish of this celestial scientific researches,everything will be sealed and Armagedon war will remove all huamn poison of this globe and Milky Way
harpocrates

Williamsburg, KY

#484077 Feb 4, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Understand why, though.
your repeating exactly what you've stated before, but there is a problem. the potential is there for corruption. jesus did the will of the father vs self serving. however if jesus was perfect = ABSOLUTE then why is he not omniscient like the Father? why is he not omnipresent like the Father?

flesh and blood will not inherit the kingdom

Matthew 16:17
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

notice it says that the Father revealed it unto you and not jesus.
harpocrates

Williamsburg, KY

#484078 Feb 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
it looks like again?
your halucinations are out of biblical track,
just please?before read Bible,
at first pray humbly to the God Father of all souls?
it puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 4 min andet1987 5,699
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 min Rosa_Winkel 2,053
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min lightbeamrider 818,423
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 270,214
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Christina La Vey 579,441
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 39,987
magi chudbo 1 hr rajevas 3
More from around the web