the dishonesty was expected,
that is what you intended
What dishonesty?

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#484087 Feb 4, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
only the ABSOLUTE is perfected; all have fallen short of the glory of the ABSOLUTE.
there can be many who are annointed. the lamb, the child, are all euphemisms for that ONE instilled within all things.
Yeah, uh...you just repeated what I posted, except in different words.

Understand why, though.

Our anointed Savior was good. Indeed, he was perfect. But, he said what he did because it's important that we understand that regardless of how good we are, we should recognize where our goodness derives. Father is good. His law is good. His law produces goodness. And anyone that obeys His law becomes good.

Psalm 135:3
Praise Yahoweh; for Yahoweh is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.

Romans 7:12
Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

1John 3:7
Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth [good] is [good], even as he is [good].

NOTE: The original English rendering of 1John 3:7 reads as such: Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

Which verses, posted above, do you disagree with?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#484089 Feb 4, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Trying to catch up from this morning...and I am left with a picture from Annie J's posts.....
A toothless older woman that her tongue hangs out and wears thong panties
(Just trying to bring some leavity in)
:-)
Yeah..........maybe a pic like that might shut a certain regular up, lol.
harpocrates

Middlesboro, KY

#484090 Feb 4, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, uh...you just repeated what I posted, except in different words.
Our anointed Savior was good. Indeed, he was perfect. But, he said what he did because it's important that we understand that regardless of how good we are, we should recognize where our goodness derives. Father is good. His law is good. His law produces goodness. And anyone that obeys His law becomes good.
Praise Yahoweh; for Yahoweh is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.
Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth [good] is [good], even as he is [good].
NOTE: The original English rendering of 1John 3:7 reads as such: Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

jesus was a reflection/aspect of the ABSOLUTE. jesus isn't the ABSOLUTE, why?

I AM in the Father and the Father is in me. if something dwells within something then it can't be separate from it.

it's similar to the idea of panentheism; meaning it interpenetrates all aspects of its being.

jesus isn't the ABSOLUTE. everything dwells within the ABSOLUTE. there is nothing that can exist outside of that ABSOLUTE. it created all manifested things from itself.

jesus isn't the ABSOLUTE because of everything else that exists.

the LAW is ONE. it doesn't differentiate between some and others. it is not biased. it is quite natural and impartial. it makes it to rain upon both the good and the evil.

“I WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT”

Since: Dec 09

#484091 Feb 4, 2013
This thread has been around too long.
harpocrates

Middlesboro, KY

#484092 Feb 4, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, uh...you just repeated what I posted, except in different words.

jesus said that other's could do everything he did and more, if they believed. if this is true, then is the potential for all mankind to be perfect like the ABSOLUTE? or even greater than the ABSOLUTE, or jesus?

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believes on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#484093 Feb 4, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>It is up to each of us to see it the way we believe GOD will be seeing it ~ some things just do not add up;
Thou shalt not kill....
Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart....
These are the messages and Statutes we have received from GOD and there is indeed conflict between word and word. It is my honest opinion that this is why GOD & JESUS decided, between them, that a human being sent by GOD was needed, a Son of GOD, one that has never been before nor been since.
Let the Angels win the wars and let man(kind) put down their weapons of destruction, sit back and enjoy life as it is to be enjoyed.... IMHO :)
Aaah.
Spectators don't belong on the field. That hasn't always worked either has it?
I agree about "principalities".
"Before or since"...Maybe "we" just weren't looking?
Surely god(being omnipotent) would know better than leave such important messages to "imperfect" men...or were men just imparting their perspectives and opinions upon other men?
harpocrates

Middlesboro, KY

#484094 Feb 4, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:

john 5

19. Jesus gave them this answer: "I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.

and again he re-iterates it

john 5:

30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Location hidden

#484095 Feb 4, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>JOB is my favorite Chapter; it appears many times that the circumstances of life have been similar, and indeed I understand it is the adversary who interferes. I have made mistakes in my life, BLL; when I was young I stole make up ~ but I did not turn my back on GOD, although I allowed being human to intervene.
The conscious that drove me nuts (and still does even though it is over 40 years ago as such) was GOD. I also understand Repent as in my interpretation of it; each time I recall one of those circumstances I Pray for forgiveness, and the times I recall them are few and fart between, these days. I do not wrack myself with guilt, in other words, but I surely don't make those old mistakes, as I have learned through experience and experiences.
At the time I faltered, I needed HIM most :)
"Footsteps" comes to mind...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#484096 Feb 4, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>or you could be just using the bible as an excuse to accuse bash and render judgement on those Jesus followers [you] don't like. you expect people to think you motives are sure and pure? as you say only Jesus can judge you and you might no care what others on here think of you as I read so much on here say, but your writings on here can be judged to. it cut both ways.
Anyone's writings can be judged into however the reader chose to interpret them to suit his/her own agenda concerning that person, as several here as said of themselves..........I don't care, and for myself personally I also do not care so much what others chose to believe of me so much as I am only concerned about the Lord a nd Saviour Jesus Christ who knows the thoughts and intents of the heart afar off. So long as my conscience is clear before HIM..........I'm good to go.

Blessings.(C:

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#484097 Feb 4, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
your repeating exactly what you've stated before,
I am? I didn't notice.
harpocrates wrote:
but there is a problem. the potential is there for corruption. jesus did the will of the father vs self serving. however if jesus was perfect = ABSOLUTE then why is he not omniscient like the Father? why is he not omnipresent like the Father?
You seem, to me, to present yourself as one that's learned. But, then, you ask these questions as if you don't know. Either that, or you're asking these questions for the sake of argument and nothing else. In saying that...

Our anointed Savior became perfect, as perfection is a learning process for all men. Its' written, "And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man." Furthermore and in regards to him, it's also written, "Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered."

In addition to these things, I think it's healthy and reasonable to ask:

1) Why doesn't he know the time of his own advent?

2) Why does he not know who will sit at his right and left in the kingdom?

Your questions are erroneously based on the interpretations given by Christendom and passed down from generation to generation, and not on what's actually written.
harpocrates wrote:
flesh and blood will not inherit the kingdom
Even here, your comment is based on interpretations given by Christendom and passed down from generation to generation, and not on what's actually written.

The point of this prohibition has nothing to do with any so-called "sinful nature," because Adam and Eve were flesh and blood, and they began their lives in the kingdom. All in all, the intention of the most High is to restore what Adam and Eve had lost. Therefore, when the meek inherit the earth, these "meek" will exist as both, flesh and blood.

The kingdom referenced in those verses are in reference to the spirit-realm. In the spirit-realm, flesh and blood can neither, survive, nor exist. Only spirit-beings can dwell in the spirit-realm. And when all the prophecies come to fulfillment, the elected kings and priests of the most High will remain in the spirit-realm while the rest of those saved will return to reside in the terrestrial realm, to inherit the earth.
harpocrates wrote:
Matthew 16:17
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
notice it says that the Father revealed it unto you and not jesus.
Yes. And I don't understand what your issue is, right now.
harpocrates

Middlesboro, KY

#484098 Feb 4, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I am? I didn't notice.
<quoted text>You seem, to me, to present yourself as one that's learned. But, then, you ask these questions as if you don't know. Either that, or you're asking these questions for the sake of argument and nothing else. In saying that...
Our anointed Savior became perfect, as perfection is a learning process for all men. Its' written, "And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man." Furthermore and in regards to him, it's also written, "Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered."
Your questions are erroneously based on the interpretations given by Christendom and passed down from generation to generation, and not on what's actually written.
<quoted text>Even here, your comment is based on interpretations given by Christendom and passed down from generation to generation, and not on what's actually written.
The point of this prohibition has nothing to do with any so-called "sinful nature," because Adam and Eve were flesh and blood, and they began their lives in the kingdom. All in all, the intention of the most High is to restore what Adam and Eve had lost. Therefore, when the meek inherit the earth, these "meek" will exist as both, flesh and blood.
The kingdom referenced in those verses are in reference to the spirit-realm. In the spirit-realm, flesh and blood can neither, survive, nor exist. Only spirit-beings can dwell in the spirit-realm. And when all the prophecies come to fulfillment, the elected kings and priests of the most High will remain in the spirit-realm while the rest of those saved will return to reside in the terrestrial realm, to inherit the earth.
<quoted text>Yes. And I don't understand what your issue is, right now.
i'm harassing you with questions because the "true man" will seek balance when it is not centered.

you're being tempted/tested
harpocrates

Middlesboro, KY

#484099 Feb 4, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>You seem, to me, to present yourself as one that's learned. But, then, you ask these questions as if you don't know. Either that, or you're asking these questions for the sake of argument and nothing else. In saying that...
<quoted text>Even here, your comment is based on interpretations given by Christendom and passed down from generation to generation, and not on what's actually written.
if god made them in his/her image, then why keep them blind and feed them bull?

isn't sin nothing more than not knowing better? or is being blind and naked an excuse to enslave?

you're being tempted

forgive them Father for they know not what they do.

serpent in a tree,
cursed man hung on a tree.

ask! seek! knock!

oops

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#484100 Feb 4, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I got ^this^ idea from Senecus. Thanks, Brother. Anyway...
Hey anytime:)

You never saw me use it on the Camping threads ,esp. with Dave and Gary? Used to post it like this ,too:

[QUOTE who="Men under inspiration]<quoted text>
..........QUOTE]

to try to solicit a response to the scripture,also,and not just look at my 'commentary' for a few buzz words and then give a "Camping approved" response.

Location hidden

#484101 Feb 4, 2013
Dr Dirty wrote:
This thread has been around too long.
So has dirt!

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#484102 Feb 4, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
actually you just posted the same thing again for a third time.
I thought that was the second. Whatever.
harpocrates wrote:
i'm not repeating what you said.
Nor are you sharing, with me, whether or not you agreed with the verses I quoted.
harpocrates wrote:
jesus was a reflection/aspect of the ABSOLUTE. jesus isn't the ABSOLUTE,
That's what I said in the post that seems to be agitating you. Yahowshua was good, but only because he obeyed Yahoweh's good law.
harpocrates wrote:
why?
Because, Yahowshua is not Yahoweh. Yahowshua is the perfect reflection of Yahoweh. But, like I said in my previous post, Yahowshua had to learn perfection.
harpocrates wrote:
I AM in the Father and the Father is in me. if something dwells within something then it can't be separate from it.
it's similar to the idea of panentheism; meaning it interpenetrates all aspects of its being.
Such terminology suggests an indivisible oneness. And in this case, the bond is love.
harpocrates wrote:
jesus isn't the ABSOLUTE.
I never even implied that he was. You assumed that's what I meant. And that's because you paid no further attention to my post other than a point that you could disagree with when isolated.
harpocrates wrote:
everything dwells within the ABSOLUTE. there is nothing that can exist outside of that ABSOLUTE. it created all manifested things from itself.
jesus isn't the ABSOLUTE because of everything else that exists.
the LAW is ONE. it doesn't differentiate between some and others. it is not biased. it is quite natural and impartial. it makes it to rain upon both the good and the evil.
Perhaps you should, if you haven't already, read the "Conversations With God" series, by Neale Donald Walsch. I, personally, don't agree with all he asserts, but he's a fascinating author, nonetheless.
harpocrates

Middlesboro, KY

#484103 Feb 4, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
with what type of people did jesus supposedly have the best rapport:

questioning?
or
know it alls?

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#484104 Feb 4, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Evade much? The issue isn't what I didn't write, but what I actually wrote. I suppose it's safe to say that you agree with the post.
Thanks for your cooperation.
:)
Andrew (CS).
Huh?

My question is, in case it wasn't clear to you: Do you believe all homosexuality is wrong, or just male homosexuality?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#484105 Feb 4, 2013
Good work Christians.......Your prayers worked.........

Alabama hostage standoff ends..........

the boys alright..........

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#484106 Feb 4, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
another question;:

jesus said that other's could do everything he did and more, if they believed. if this is true, then is the potential for all mankind to be perfect like the ABSOLUTE? or even greater than the ABSOLUTE, or jesus?
I don't believe that Yahowshua and Yahoweh are one and the same. I believe that Yahowshua was created by Yahoweh. In this, I believe that we, as men, have the potential to accomplish just as much, if not more, than Yahowshua, but only by the power that Yahoweh allows us. And as to perfection, I believe that all men are capable of reaching perfection, but only if we reflect the example set before us by Yahowshua. Yahowshua taught us not only the spiritual understanding and application of the law, but how to remove disobedience from our hearts and minds, too. Yahowshua, himself, learned this from Yahoweh.
harpocrates wrote:
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believes on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
People would try to place themselves in the path of Peter's shadow in order to be healed. This isn't to say it never happened to Yahowshua, but we certainly don't read about it in the texts of the new covenant.
harpocrates wrote:
claims he's unable to do anything of himself
john 5
19. Jesus gave them this answer: "I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.
and again he re-iterates it
john 5:
30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
And what you quoted is how I know that Yahoweh and Yahowshua are not one and the same. Yahowshua had to learn, just as all men do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Buck Crick 110,016
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min Rosesz 675,493
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 982,282
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr lightbeamrider 4,079
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 hr awesome reality 46,189
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 hr UidiotRaceMakeWOR... 184,711
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 12 hr Tony 6,217
More from around the web