Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#484053 Feb 4, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>According to the words men wrote about it all, GOD changed costumes and names so often no one can ever tell the truth about it all.
Question is...was "GOD" really responsible for these deceitful actions or was it "men"?
GOD needs ta step out of the closet so the bicker'n o' biddies can end.
It is up to each of us to see it the way we believe GOD will be seeing it ~ some things just do not add up;

Thou shalt not kill....

Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart....

These are the messages and Statutes we have received from GOD and there is indeed conflict between word and word. It is my honest opinion that this is why GOD & JESUS decided, between them, that a human being sent by GOD was needed, a Son of GOD, one that has never been before nor been since.

Let the Angels win the wars and let man(kind) put down their weapons of destruction, sit back and enjoy life as it is to be enjoyed.... IMHO :)

#484054 Feb 4, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Are we going to distribute levels, now, to willful sin in order to determine what's turning our backs on "God" and what's not? Adam and Eve were warned that if they turned their backs on "God," that they would die. And guess what? They did.
If I choose to commit adultery while knowing that such behavior is prohibited by "God," then even if but for a moment, I turned my back on "God." I believe it's even worse if I choose to commit such a heinous act with the intention of asking for forgiveness afterward, believing that I'm guaranteed salvation.
It's written, "The sacrifice of the wicked is abomination: how much more, when he bringeth it with a wicked mind?"
It's also written, "Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin."
And finally, it's written, "For the wages of sin is death."
You seem, to me Serah, to be a sensitive soul. And I can appreciate that. But, regardless of how sensitive we might be, our sensitivity isn't going to change "God."
I am going to agree with you as in fact, our sensitivity will never change GOD, but I am surely hoping that HIS will change mine :)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#484055 Feb 4, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>oye!lol!
I not infringe. If you is a woman, and you have a woman in you house right now doing immoral perverse homosexual acts, I can't infringe on that. I can't do nothing about that and I no want to do anything about that, that your business and your thing.
But you want to know my discussion behind how I view homosexuality as I do and I tell you. I write my opinions and discussions on the billboard, and you write back. We discussing, that all. But I no want to infringe on no one behavior. Jesus made us all free moral agents to choose. A person want to choose homosexuality fine. But if they want to discuss it in public, then I going to write my views and defend my views.
I think that you should go back and read your own posts and then how I responded to them...I only responded to the words that you wrote.

I never said that you didn't have the right to voice your opinion. You are not reading and comprehending. Until you are able to I see no sense in discussing with you.

#484056 Feb 4, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Luke 18:11-12
The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
I don't mean to be argumentative, but I find it difficult accepting Eve's comment as anything that validates your assertion. If anything, Eve's comment only proves that she still believed in "God" and still trusted that all that occurs occurs only because it was allowed by "God." And why wouldn't she? Such thoughts, beliefs, and glorification, though, was quite common among the Israelites. Case in point...
When we read the story of Job, we read of Job saying, "..the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away." He said this because just prior to his saying this, he had just lost almost everything. It's written, "And there was a day when his sons and his daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house: And there came a messenger unto Job, and said, The oxen were plowing, and the asses feeding beside them: And the Sabeans fell upon them, and took them away; yea, they have slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and hath burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The Chaldeans made out three bands, and fell upon the camels, and have carried them away, yea, and slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, Thy sons and thy daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house: And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee."
Now, if we read what's recorded before this, we read of the conversation between "God" and Satan. And at the end of this discussion, we read: "Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD."
Examine these things, Serah. As we can see, Job accredited the most High for the disasters that took place and for what he had lost. But, as we can see, the most High only allowed for Job to lose what he did. It was actually Satan that took everything from Job and not the most High, after all.
In the end, Adam and Eve did, indeed, die. And as it's written, the wage for sin is death. I'm not saying Eve didn't repent, but to die, she had to have turned her back on "God" in order to be punished so severely.
JOB is my favorite Chapter; it appears many times that the circumstances of life have been similar, and indeed I understand it is the adversary who interferes. I have made mistakes in my life, BLL; when I was young I stole make up ~ but I did not turn my back on GOD, although I allowed being human to intervene.

The conscious that drove me nuts (and still does even though it is over 40 years ago as such) was GOD. I also understand Repent as in my interpretation of it; each time I recall one of those circumstances I Pray for forgiveness, and the times I recall them are few and fart between, these days. I do not wrack myself with guilt, in other words, but I surely don't make those old mistakes, as I have learned through experience and experiences.

At the time I faltered, I needed HIM most :)

#484057 Feb 4, 2013
Far between LOL, should have edited it first, but somehow, one of Dr Shrinks favorite words is in my writing :) haha

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#484058 Feb 4, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>so if the LAW is impartial; then jesus was perfect? because he himself said to call no one good because only the Father was good
Jesus was perfect. in other places Jesus say if you seen me you seen the father. So all Jesus saying you can call Jesus good to because God is good and Jesus is good.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#484059 Feb 4, 2013
Serah wrote:
Far between LOL, should have edited it first, but somehow, one of Dr Shrinks favorite words is in my writing :) haha
~snicker~

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#484060 Feb 4, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> A man going to hug and sleep with another tough, rough, hard and hairy, mustached gorilla is just wrong man. Talk about some cross wiring upstairs. So many women, so many beautiful women. What caused some of the men in here to change? They were raped by a sexy lady who handled them a bit too gentle? LOL x 99.
[[[
<<<belly hurt laughter>>> you is one hilarious writer! iyai!!!loL
Um...er...uh...?
Thank you Trifecta1?

Andrew (CS).

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#484061 Feb 4, 2013
Trying to catch up from this morning...and I am left with a picture from Annie J's posts.....

A toothless older woman that her tongue hangs out and wears thong panties

(Just trying to bring some leavity in)

:-)

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#484062 Feb 4, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
so if the LAW is impartial; then jesus was perfect? because he himself said to call no one good because only the Father was good
Understand why, though.

Our anointed Savior was good. Indeed, he was perfect. But, he said what he did because it's important that we understand that regardless of how good we are, we should recognize where our goodness derives. Father is good. His law is good. His law produces goodness. And anyone that obeys His law becomes good.

Psalm 135:3
Praise Yahoweh; for Yahoweh is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.

Romans 7:12
Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

1John 3:7
Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth [good] is [good], even as he is [good].

NOTE: The original English rendering of 1John 3:7 reads as such: Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#484063 Feb 4, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Trying to catch up from this morning...and I am left with a picture from Annie J's posts.....
A toothless older woman that her tongue hangs out and wears thong panties
(Just trying to bring some leavity in)
:-)
Those were some dang good posts weren't they Epi???

I was paintin' pictures with my words!

LOL
harpocrates

Middlesboro, KY

#484064 Feb 4, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was perfect. in other places Jesus say if you seen me you seen the father. So all Jesus saying you can call Jesus good to because God is good and Jesus is good.
so your refuting what the gospel says?

mat 19
7 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

luke 18:

19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

you believe jesus was the ABSOLUTE? the embodiment of all there was, is, will ever be?

you also believe that the LAW makes a difference between jesus and the rest of mankind?

who would follow such a double standard?
harpocrates

Middlesboro, KY

#484065 Feb 4, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Understand why, though.
Our anointed Savior was good. Indeed, he was perfect. But, he said what he did because it's important that we understand that regardless of how good we are, we should recognize where our goodness derives. Father is good. His law is good. His law produces goodness. And anyone that obeys His law becomes good.
Psalm 135:3
Praise Yahoweh; for Yahoweh is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.
Romans 7:12
Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.
1John 3:7
Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth [good] is [good], even as he is [good].
NOTE: The original English rendering of 1John 3:7 reads as such: Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
only the ABSOLUTE is perfected; all have fallen short of the glory of the ABSOLUTE.

there can be many who are annointed. the lamb, the child, are all euphemisms for that ONE instilled within all things.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#484066 Feb 4, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were some dang good posts weren't they Epi???
I was paintin' pictures with my words!
LOL
everybody knows
you are poor painter,amateur,
but your words really look like long ugly toungue full of insects,parasities and pimples

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#484067 Feb 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's just male homosexuality that offends your sensibilities, and it's ok for the ladies?
Evade much? The issue isn't what I didn't write, but what I actually wrote. I suppose it's safe to say that you agree with the post.

Thanks for your cooperation.

:)

Andrew (CS).
harpocrates

Middlesboro, KY

#484068 Feb 4, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was perfect. in other places Jesus say if you seen me you seen the father. So all Jesus saying you can call Jesus good to because God is good and Jesus is good.
but jesus isn't the only offspring of the ONE

sons of god:
adam
melchizedek
jesus

and

Acts 17:28
For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

if the ABSOLUTE is omnipresent = ever present; then why does jesus have to return? is your god not here NOW?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#484069 Feb 4, 2013
Serah wrote:
dr Shrink secretly control your mind and your poor writings

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#484070 Feb 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
everybody knows
you are poor painter,amateur,
but your words really look like long ugly toungue full of insects,parasities and pimples
Well! Shrinky dink...you certainly need to learn some lessons on trying to romance the women...one minute you are given' out those health and beauty tips and the next you are just cuttin' em down.

Looks like our trip to Mars is a no go.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#484073 Feb 4, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>but jesus isn't the only offspring of the ONE
sons of god:
adam
melchizedek
jesus
and
Acts 17:28
For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
if the ABSOLUTE is omnipresent = ever present; then why does jesus have to return? is your god not here NOW?
it looks like again?
your halucinations are out of biblical track,

just please?before read Bible,
at first pray humbly to the God Father of all souls?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#484074 Feb 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>April FOOL,you DORK!!
kiss my polska kielbasa,

go at least for one day and find part time job to earn food,and pay bills you dumb walfare old crip

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min Seentheotherside 45,862
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 21 min Joe Fortuna 693
The Future of Politics in America 33 min River Tam 294
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 51 min crucifiedguy 284,690
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 56 min Al Capone 3,396
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 56 min Aura Mytha 977,502
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Aura Mytha 88,487
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 665,576
More from around the web