Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#483974 Feb 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is none of you can prove any of it. If you could there would never be an arguement about it.
I believe what I do about the Bible, God and Jesus and am willing to learn more ....even if I discover that my prior beliefs were in error. THAT is IMHO the problem with most of you.
"These things I believe, I believe with all my heart. However when met with overwhelming evidence to the contrary I will abandon those beliefs in an instant."
What a lying reprobate you are.

historical records from church history, world history and the history of Rome shows Paul was a Jew.

But yet you still decide to believe that mythical fantasy you have in you mind about Paul being a pagan.

So you lying. you believe the myth and nonsense of you own mind over evidence. is just the opposite of what you just say that you do.

have some shame writer, how you can write bald face lies like this eh? you have a wicked heart.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#483975 Feb 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if you expect me to share any secrets wrong lol.
Who said I had waited lol.
Do you know the hour of my last breath.
I know you are a liar

I doubt that you have given your earthy wealth to the church.

for

you are also greedy

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#483976 Feb 4, 2013
LOL! Romeeither-new word

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#483977 Feb 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. yes, I've always known your position. Renewing the inquiry was for Catcher's edification ..
.. causing division? It's possible. Let me mull if over ..
.. it would be interesting to know why Catcher wanted clarification ..
Well there you have it

Apparently it was some type of test by Catcher to see if I would take an unpopular position in front of a room full of Christians knowing it would put me in opposition to others.

He knew what my position was just like you but was hoping to use it against me

I guess had you guys realized, which you should of, that I have made my views just as clear in front of my brothers and sister as I do anywhere else because my beliefs and stances and approaches don't change room from room, then you would have realized you stooped to this level for no reason

Get it together HL

And get your buddy in line

If this isn't all an act and you actually are who you say and care about these issues then these last two days should be an embarrassment.

Who does stuff like this?

Trust me when I say this post has nothing to do with show. I am truly disgusted with both of you right now. It is one thing to go back and forth over personal conflict. You don't sacrifice social positions to do it which means you don't try to throw allies under the bus. Disgraceful

Location hidden

#483978 Feb 4, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
If DR has a problem with my avatar it is his problem and not mine. I will not change it simply because he can not control himself.
Having said that...
I can ignore his obsession with it but your post made me throw up a little this morning. I know that you were just trying to make a point but I am asking that you make it is a different way...this is just a bit too much...paints too ugly of a picture in my mind.
DR's immaturity about this simple work of art is beyond me. I suppose that he struggles with the sins of the flesh. It is not my responsibility to alleviate him of the temptation.
Now...back to trying to get that ugly picture out of my head.
Thanks Annie because i didn't see G's post andnow your post put it into my head

You think it was bad for you, try being me!

I hope someone didn't miss your post and G's and now see mine and goes back to look. It will be a domino effect of needing Pepto Bizmo

LOL

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#483979 Feb 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Interesting. That makes sense. I don't agree with Paul's and your reasoning to get there but it makes sense.
If it makes sense, then what's not to agree with? I think I left enough information and references to search the answers out on "your" own. I mean, I left more than just my "reasoning to get there." Most of what I shared, though, should be common knowledge, as to the law and such. It's like I keep saying. Unless we know and understand the law, it's virtually impossible to understand exactly what it was that was accomplished on the cross, or what Paul was referring to in his letters when he used such general terminology.
G_O_D wrote:
I agree. It is the difference between having a backyard barbeque and making an offering to Ba'El.
Well, circumcision is a lot like shaving our heads in this matter. In the law, we read how men for forbidden from shaving their heads and faces. But, then, in other places, we read how men were either, shaving their head to fulfill another law, shaving their head because "God" told them to, or shaving their head to make a personal statement! This caused me to ask, "Why?"

After some dissecting and a good amount of deductive reasoning, I came to the conclusion that the prohibition was for specific reasons. In Egypt, shaving was a religious rite, to honor the sun-god. So, when an Israelite shaved their head, it wasn't for any other reason than to honor the Egyptian sun-god. In this, the most High forbid it. But, now, within this same realm of understanding, it wasn't shaving, per se, that was forbidden. It was shaving in order to honor the sun-god that was forbidden. And that would explain why certain men did shave either, at the command of "God," or to make a personal statement. So, when certain religious sects tell me, today, "You know you're not supposed to shave, right?" I tell them, "Don't worry. I'm not honoring the sun-god."

I can't remember where, right now and at the top of my head, but it's written that much of the law was given to separate Israel from the practices they learned while they were in Egypt, first and foremost, and the peoples they would encounter afterward.

Location hidden

#483980 Feb 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Adam and Eve is in part an allegory for children leaving home.
We have all truned our backs on eternal love at some point and walked into another eternal love. Usually we leave our parents for a spouse.
adam and eve make a great analogy for the failure of god

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#483981 Feb 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Well it is not so much WE who are really judging so much as the Word has already taught some of these circumstances, as the Bible says..........you shall know them by their fruits.
or you could be just using the bible as an excuse to accuse bash and render judgement on those Jesus followers [you] don't like. you expect people to think you motives are sure and pure? as you say only Jesus can judge you and you might no care what others on here think of you as I read so much on here say, but your writings on here can be judged to. it cut both ways.

Location hidden

#483982 Feb 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I also find Judas to be an allegory that sometimes we have to make difficult decisions for the greater good.. and suffer the consequences of that decission too.
the crucifixion is an allegory

Location hidden

#483983 Feb 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
LOL
Goodnight Icon Fairy
It is easier than a response on merit
:)
Such trinkets displayed on yer dress uniform is handy when ya attends international topix affairs.
The ladies especially like ta mingle with such decorated veterans as us what earns 'em fer our service efforts.
Display 'em proudly.

Location hidden

#483984 Feb 4, 2013
All My Tea wrote:
I made it.
That's what you think.
This is jist a movie set.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#483985 Feb 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I never have been afrad to and I never will be
I simply knew the unethical reasons you were asking and had no intention of playing your game
You already knew the answer so your question was dishonest
You asked like I said either hoping to pit me against others or as some test to force me to speak out if i didn't want to. You failed on both accounts because it doesn't bother me to speak out and I have in here many times on the same subject.
But knowing I have spoken out on predjudice and trying to use it against someone is a slimy thing to do
Again, unfortunately for you everyone knows my position and i have already spoken out on it many times
You are a slimy dude
Nobody should ever be afraid to speak out against prejudice.

And it should be done at every opportunity.

And it should be done without fear of what others may think.

The people who marched against racial injustice did so without fear of bullies, water hoses and violence. And did so over and over, until the bigots were defeated.

And you? You cower in fear of disapproval, and from your own religious allies no less.

And you justify your cowardice by claiming there was an improper motive for the question. What you exhibit is paranoia, faulty mind-reading, but most of all, cowardice.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#483986 Feb 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are no different from cowards who didn't speak out, and still sometimes don't speak out, against racism, for fear of disapproval from their social circle.
Skom, you need to develop a backbone; character; integrity. You need to be able to take a stand for what you consider to be right, without fear of what others may think.
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
No Catcher
What you were hoping was I would be afraid to speak out
I wasn't
But what kind of immoral, unethical person uses that intentionally hoping to trap someone? And HL specifically asked before if I feel different than C.S. knowing I did and knowing my answer would pit me in direct opposition to him
You guys are the cowards and trying to use this situation as you have just proves it
I am glad others even in your own circles can see what you are willing to stoop to.
You can slice it any way you like. You know I spoke against against prejudice before even knowing that would put me in opposition of some in my faith and intentionally kept asking me in here either as you now claim as some test or to hope for the same result
Just as unethical as one can get
.. you fail to address Catcher's post ..

.. what's wrong with standing up for what you believe instead of concocting a plot, or, changing focus to justify a position ??..

.. bottom line, you fear backlash from other believers and seek acceptance. That's neither good nor bad, only human ..

.. you chose to think we're out to get you. Nothing could be further from the truth. Your negative ego is fighting a battle for its very survival. My hat is off to you. You're a very powerful person ..

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#483987 Feb 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Annie because i didn't see G's post andnow your post put it into my head
You think it was bad for you, try being me!
I hope someone didn't miss your post and G's and now see mine and goes back to look. It will be a domino effect of needing Pepto Bizmo
LOL
LOL Try antacids!

At one point I tried to find a more authentic picture of Eve. I just here to tell you that those Christian versions of her are not pretty...those fig leaves do nothing for her figure!

If the story is true...you know Eve being the mother of all of us...then I think it is okay to post a picture of my 2,724th great grand mother. This was the best shot of her that I could find.

YIKES! That just put another thought in my head...

I'll keep it to myself! Let you wonder!!! LOL

Location hidden

#483988 Feb 4, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Such trinkets displayed on yer dress uniform is handy when ya attends international topix affairs.
The ladies especially like ta mingle with such decorated veterans as us what earns 'em fer our service efforts.
Display 'em proudly.
Heh

Ladies

(skom tips his cap while casually placing his other hand beneath his icons to draw their eye

LOL

~snicker

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#483989 Feb 4, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Such trinkets displayed on yer dress uniform is handy when ya attends international topix affairs.
Display 'em proudly.
LOL

I like controlled gaudy! Please leave all the bright red lips off though...they scare me. Too much like clown lips. They give me the shivers.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#483990 Feb 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
What does that prove HL? So you asked them to back off so you could engage in the experiment for your own reasons and you know it wouldn't look credible at all if those two were going out of their way to ruin it. You didn't want them handing me an excuse. You experiment was all over the place and was done so you could play judge and jury to every one of my posts.
Your judgment is horrible. As you saw, Happy Lesbo was trying to get us to back off from provoking you, not to give her free access at you. You also saw that she tried to recruit my help, which I declined. She had no malice. Her efforts were sincere.

You have some habits of thought that keep you trapped in your losing ways. Happy Lesbo said you weren't ready yet. She's an optimist.
Skombolis wrote:
You are one of the most vulgar, combative posters on Topix. You have zero room to talk
The opposite is true. She is completely noncombative and nurturing. As I said, your judgment is the worst.

Location hidden

#483991 Feb 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody should ever be afraid to speak out against prejudice.
And it should be done at every opportunity.
And it should be done without fear of what others may think.
The people who marched against racial injustice did so without fear of bullies, water hoses and violence. And did so over and over, until the bigots were defeated.
And you? You cower in fear of disapproval, and from your own religious allies no less.
And you justify your cowardice by claiming there was an improper motive for the question. What you exhibit is paranoia, faulty mind-reading, but most of all, cowardice.
Can you read?

I have already spoken out on it in here many times

I wasn't going to debase the subject or myself by getting into a conversation about it simply to play your games

You are a little weasel who thought someone who had spoken out against prejudice might be afraid to do so again in front of other people. And the only reason you knew my position is because I did what I thought was right in front of you once already. And taking the information you learned you hoped to use it against me. But like I already said several times...pay attention...I have already spoken out on it many times in here and elsewhere and everybody already knows how i feel

So your test backfired. It exposed a coward except the coward was you. Unable to compete on merit you stoop to these lowlife tactics

Location hidden

#483992 Feb 4, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I just had to get off the net last night. I can't stay in one position for very long...I have graduated to a cane. THose crutches hurt....LOL I will be glad when I can fully walk again, without the worry of falling. It snowed last night and froze, so I am stuck in the house, couldn't go to church....:( I don't want to reinjure myself...hopefully tomorrow it will melt.....I am ready for spring........I should be able to plant a garden and flowers, with the help of my husband... I am going stir crazy in the house, Doc, said not to do anything yet...it is a very hard thing to do.
god has not healed you yet?

he must be that disappointed in you

Location hidden

#483993 Feb 4, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Try antacids!
At one point I tried to find a more authentic picture of Eve. I just here to tell you that those Christian versions of her are not pretty...those fig leaves do nothing for her figure!
If the story is true...you know Eve being the mother of all of us...then I think it is okay to post a picture of my 2,724th great grand mother. This was the best shot of her that I could find.
YIKES! That just put another thought in my head...
I'll keep it to myself! Let you wonder!!! LOL
Ha

I ma going to go shovel my snow

That was at least if I throw-up I will be outside

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Just Think 692,156
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr youareadufus 47,236
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr youareadufus 990,712
Crackdown On Liberal Safe Space 1 hr HalloChristmasWeen 1
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 4 hr Just curious 78
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 5 hr Johnny 471
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 7 hr Doctor REALITY 13
More from around the web