“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#483879 Feb 4, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
atheists do not "believe"
why would you ever use such a filthy word?
They BELIEVE the provable right? I believe you have said so yourself on another thread.

Science does not prove atheism... Atheists just use the very small part of science, Evolution, in attempts to justify their own beliefs in atheism. Other than the evolution theory (which is yet to be proven), science and atheism are 2 very different things.

Science as a whole is neutral. Now I do think that Atheists and other "neutral" scientists (who are neither atheist or creationist) help to keep science neutral. Otherwise you might have young-earth creationists who would insist that the earth is only 6000 years old.

But evolution, that small part of the whole, is a theory that is simply wrong. But if you want to go there with science, then prove that God does not exist using the scientific method and we can have further discussions on the matter, or NOT! Smile

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#483880 Feb 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. like myself, you see a wounded animal ..
Lol. I see someone who is passionate and defensive of his beliefs and people seem to like prodding him into his reactions. Other than that I don't know what to think, you all seem to be friends playing a game... I'm just happy to be here when I can be gorgeous cat :)

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#483881 Feb 4, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>Do you believe that all who say they are "Christian" are believers? Do you believe that all who say they are "Christian" are saved?
Nope. Hi Drew :)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#483882 Feb 4, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Then you don't know who the Christians are, do you? Certainly anybody that gets into heaven was a Christian, and everybody that doesn't wasn't. And you can't tell the difference from this side of life.

But don't you consider your salvation assured, assuming that you continue living as you do? Are you deciding for your god that that has been good enough?
Skombolis wrote:
No God has decided for me
Actually, you have decided for your god that you meet his criteria. That hubris could cost you right there.
Skombolis wrote:
scripture tells me enduring to the end and being faithful and obedient is result in God fulfilling His promise to me to save me
How do you figure that you're being obedient? Do you lie? Do you gossip? Do you lust? How many times a day do you need to ask for forgiveness? You seem to be assuming that you get it - what I call forgiveness on demand.

“Saved. ”

#483884 Feb 4, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the ethical "problem" is that the animal cannot give "informed consent". The same situation exists when one person is mentally a child.
So then you would or wouldn't agree that people having sex with animals (or let's say, playing with gerbils in a certain way to fulfil their inflamed lusts) is abnormal sexual activity and is disgusting?
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
your reference to disgust, suggests you have "sexual issues", perhaps if you avoided the barn, you would have less strange desires.
Projection

“Saved. ”

#483885 Feb 4, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>They BELIEVE the provable right? I believe you have said so yourself on another thread.
Science does not prove atheism... Atheists just use the very small part of science, Evolution, in attempts to justify their own beliefs in atheism. Other than the evolution theory (which is yet to be proven), science and atheism are 2 very different things.
Science as a whole is neutral. Now I do think that Atheists and other "neutral" scientists (who are neither atheist or creationist) help to keep science neutral. Otherwise you might have young-earth creationists who would insist that the earth is only 6000 years old.
But evolution, that small part of the whole, is a theory that is simply wrong. But if you want to go there with science, then prove that God does not exist using the scientific method and we can have further discussions on the matter, or NOT! Smile
"The WHOLE of science and atheism are 2 very different things"

Fennario

#483886 Feb 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
You need each other constantly propping each other up and using a gang mentality to attack people. It shows mental weakness to me.
How insight-free are you really? Most of this thread is Christians exhorting one another to remain strong in the faith. Does that show mental weakness to you?

Your church is an institution devoted to attacking - gays, atheists, "fornicators," and science for starters.

“Saved. ”

#483887 Feb 4, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
who would not want the ridiculous promises of religion, were they even a little true?
Who are Atheists?

The truth is, every man has been given a measure of faith. Where they "choose" to put that faith is ultimately up to them. Faith can be strengthened in whatever area they choose which means they will have doubts in other areas. That is why people find worth or value in something ---> (worth+ship = worship)...

Obviously you worship, I mean, find your worth in atheism or agnosticism.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#483888 Feb 4, 2013
Come on everyone...LAUGH....Life is GOoD

Overeaters Prayer....

Lord, my soul is ripped with riot

Incited by my wicked diet.

"We are what we eat," said a wise old man,

Lord, if that's true, I'm a garbage can.

To rise on Judgment Day, it's plain,

With my present weight, I'll need a crane.

So grant me strength that I may not fall,

Into the clutches of cholesterol.

May my flesh with carrot-curls be dated,

That my soul may be polyunsaturated

And show me the light that I may bear witness,

To the President's Council on Physical Fitness.

And at oleomargarine I'll never mutter,

For the road to Hell is paved with butter.

And cream is cursed; and cake is awful;

And Satan is hiding in every waffle.

Mephistopheles lurks in pepperoni,

The Devil himself in each slice of bologna.

Beelzebub is a chocolate drop,

And Lucifer is a lollipop.

Give me this day my daily slice,

Cut it thin and toast it twice.

I beg upon my dimpled knees,

Deliver me from jujube's.

And when my days of trial are done,

And my war with malted milk balls won,

Let me stand with Heavenly throng,

In a shining robe -- size 30 long.

I can do it Lord, if you'll show to me,

The virtues of lettuce and celery.

Teach me the evil of mayonnaise,

And of pasta a la Milanese.

And crisp-fried chicken from the South,

Lord, if you love me, shut my mouth!

Amen

“Saved. ”

#483889 Feb 4, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the stupidity of your dogma, is evidence enough
Karl, just to save time I think I get it already... you hate Christianity (now perhaps... and I'm stretching it...you love the people?). As you already know, I profess to be a Christian, I profess Christian dogma... sobeit, I understand that you oppose that. If I do not respond to any of your future posts it is simply so you could marinate in your own views.

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
well i tried
but she was touching herself and thinking of her jezzuz
so I got rejected
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like a faith claim
science would want to conduct an experiment
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
not to worry --- if there were proof the religitards would fail to understand and would still require faith
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
why would jesus be married
he was gay
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are just another filthy christian
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
gawd and his bastard son did it

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
i think that we were put here by a pink unicorn...
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I do know the bible better than you
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
certainly xtianity has nothing to do with intellect or wisdom
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the catholic are true christians
the rest of you are merely apostates
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are always speaking for god
why do you think you are god's spokesman?
why are you qualified to speak for god
you are an ignorant uneducated and immoral tool of the Great Deceiver
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
mary was either a slut or was raped
joe - the most famous cuck in the world -lol
their boy Emanuel turned out gay and was executed as
The Criminal Jesus of Nazareth

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
...Dawkins is doing a service for the whole world and should be commended

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
liar
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
when will you get the fact that I do not welcome your vile god or your false wishes
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
when I was a christian:
I believed because it was the truth.
I exemplified christian morality because it was right.
I modeled charity, because I loved my fellow human
I gave thanks and honored my Lord because he was so generous.
I never once bathed myself in the filth of faith for reward.
your instructors are apostates, you are a fool;
your religion is immoral, and your god is an imaginary beast.
you are a child, do not presume to teach others until you have learned.
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
jesus of Nazareth was a false prophet...
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
one of the reasons why evolution "works" is that we all have different (sexual) tastes...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#483890 Feb 4, 2013
Buh Bye....

Fennario

#483891 Feb 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
When you answer whether or not when you were a Christian you felt you didn't need to care about the people you hurt because you could ask the sky for forgiveness then perhaps I will answer you directly.
Really? OK. No, I never felt that way.

Now please tell me what that has to do with my claim that Christianity allows one to not apologize if they are so inclined.

Fennario

#483892 Feb 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
You do respond to like a dozen of my posts each day that aren't even to you.
Perhaps. Was there a point to that?
Skombolis wrote:
I assume you go to the meetings. Maybe making sure you wake up by 4am to get here has left you too tired to attend? Well I am sure they will send you the minutes of the last meeting!~snicker
Very clever, Dim. You may have just lost your salvation with that catty remark. How much do you intend to presume on behalf of your god?
Skombolis wrote:
Can I ask you seriously as a man what causes another man to become so vested in some other guy on the internet.
Why do you think that I am vested in you? Because I respond to some of your posts?
Skombolis wrote:
But guy after guy has literally followed me to other rooms they respond to dozens of my posts although most of them I ignore for weeks or months at a time, they look for the little things in which they hope to be able to argue a point successfully, such as whether I technically saw someone post their post on Topix when I saw I have seen people make posts saying certain things and just etc, etc. Is it all because you feel you were embarrassed in front of your friends or came out the short end of a debate? Is it just pride?
Do you really want to know why I post to you the way I do? You won't like the answer.

Do you think I pick on you? I let most of your solecisms slide. Here's one to Happy Lesbo from eight posts above this one, at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR... :

"Your dime-store psychology 101 inferring being self-centered lacks taking basic English grammar in the consideration of its conclusion."

It's not "inferring." It's "implying." Happy Lesbo implied, and you inferred.
Skombolis wrote:
And how does an anonymous message board get such a dedicated reaction? I really want to know as obviously it would help me to know. Do I need to start treating other guys with kid gloves? I am used to men who have no problem if they engage in an argument to let merit speak for itself and leave it at that. I don't know any guys in real life that would be this fixated on another guy over something so trivial. So what is it I am not seeing that keeps causing this? Or is it just ego and there are just some very different kind of guys out there than I am used to?
I've already told you what I didn't like. And Happy Lesbo has given you the benefit of her perspective. You don't seem to be interested.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#483893 Feb 4, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw this and just had to....The Farmer with Paul Harvey was one of the best I saw, and I don't even own a Dodge. I just might go buy one now.
LOL~ I forgot it was about Dodge!

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#483894 Feb 4, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
Isn't a GOD obligated to show mercy or grace?
He chooses too- His mercy and grace also provide truths to the non believer that they do not like. He does not lie- and honors His biblical promises.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#483895 Feb 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe someone can have their sins forgiven yet that doesn't mean they are saved?
I have always felt the two went hand-in-hand
Do you mind me asking what you would base that on that "The passage is not teaching that everlasting life is based on our forgiving other people."if doing that results in the father forgiving our sins?
How can someone not be saved if the Father forgives their sins?
That's not what I said, nor did I imply it. I don't know how you deduced that from what I posted. In fact I said this, "Only when we are reborn and given a new life through the Holy Spirit by faith in Jesus are our sins forgiven."

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#483896 Feb 4, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe the Ravens were underestimated?
I was hoping for them from the get go- only because I thought they might be the underdogs of the game- Were they predicted to lose?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#483897 Feb 4, 2013
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/02/04/ahmad... Why should anyone be surprised...since he's Iran's most infamous astro-NUT?

Fennario

#483898 Feb 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
What is funny is that if you guys truly thought someone was getting the better of an exchange you would feel no need to pile on. The need for your group efforts is an admission you know when you are losing on merit.
I think the sentiment might be closer to this:
[33 second clip from Airplane]
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#483899 Feb 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. For many people involved in churches all over the nation,and the world,the title 'christian' has no more of a REAL,significant meaning than a mere job title at their job has in their REAL life away from their job.
Just keepin' it REAL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min hojo 548,223
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessari... 749,798
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Thinking 229,848
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min AussieBobby 261,595
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 96,064
40+ big black men for white sissy transvestites (Jan '13) 1 hr jemini09 4
MB7-700 Exam practice questions with answers 1 hr passokay123 1
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 6 hr nikki 124

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE