Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#483780 Feb 3, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi RA. Could you answer a couple of questions?
I know that our beliefs differ from some of the other posters in here and we express our beliefs, but do I make it a habit of posting in a condescending manner to those whose beliefs differ from mine?
And if they believe that no one can know who is saved and who is not saved, then how can they say that they knew someone who was saved but isn't anymore when they believe no one can know whether one is saved or not?
Hi Drew,

I know this post was to RA, I have to offer my 2 cents..
none the less..lol.

Your ability to bring forth the Word of God, without
comdemning others- is what angers your foes the most.

And your insight to the scriptures- angers your foes all
that much more..

They do not know who is saved or not- no human does..
All the more reason to preach a gospel of Love-and
not one of division of hate and differences..

I hear you Drew- and thank God for you..

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#483781 Feb 3, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hey,Goofball,make your IP say 'Arkansas'.
You can get your IP to talk?

(This might zip like an SR-71 over 'im;)

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#483782 Feb 3, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
The passage is not teaching that everlasting life is based on our forgiving other people....
That is exactly what it says.

Do you have Magic Ghost mistranslater on again ?
Serah

Australia

#483783 Feb 3, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing fine, hope you are as well. I've been kind of busy with my Cardiac Rehab and many Doctors appointments, so I haven't had much time to post. But now that I'm back I see things haven't changed much. I guess all we can do is share the truth from God's Word and leave it at that.
God bless.
GOD Bless and we hope that your health will continue to improve....:)

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#483784 Feb 3, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
They got football on tv here tonight.Now I do not know beans about football.I cheered for the ones who got the ball on both teams.That keepin it real.lol but not everyone agrees with me.
LOL (((((Whispers)))))) It is quite a game! A lot of surprises.
I am cheering for both sides too- tho' I started out wanting the Ravens to win...and still want them to...but you have to cheer for the plays being made on both sides of THIS game!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#483785 Feb 3, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
A ONE HUNDRED AND NINE YARD KICKOFF RETURN???!!! It's OVER!! Congradulations,Ray Lewis!!!
WHat does Ray Lewis and O.J. Simpson have in common?? Unfortunately...accusations of involvement in a double murder.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#483786 Feb 3, 2013
Senecus wrote:
Darn, did I miss the Inquisition?
Nah, just couple knife fights and a rumble. LOL

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#483787 Feb 3, 2013
ha ha haaaa

..... Apparently the lights were turned off in the dome so that the Real 49ers could take the field. A whole new ball game now.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#483788 Feb 3, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that you got problem with personal remarks of posters instead taking care your spiritual health
your stiv]cking noc=se not into your affairs is horible,and cause you many brain and health injuries,
personaly I pee on american women twisted every second minute mind.health and sexual orientations every 6 month looking for different man,or lesbians with full desk of AAA batery male parts
look at around,there is not to be prud to be fat,ugly or face immoral flitchens in this country
there exist noble humebl women fit man perfectly as GOD BOTH CREATED CREATURE
DEVIL DECEIVED WOMEN ON THE BEGINNING AND TODAY DECEIVE ALSO ALL WOMEN TO PUT THIS COUNTRY AND WORLD TO THE PIT FULL OF IMMORALITY AND COW MANURE
please;focus on your pentacostal church your demonic toungues bamblings,and post only psts with biblical subjects,
instead lead idle gossip,insult,and making jerky jokes
there is nothing to be proud to be american women and be a member of church bambling demonic spirits
there is nothing proud to write post like yours encouraging second hum to commit street immorality and meet american street women- criminal orientation or ugly full of drugs pimples face despising even poor birds and insects around
go tomorrow to your church and beg priest to forgive you your deadly immoral sins,and filthy immoral rants on the internet
UNDERSTOOD YOU POOR CHURCHID SERVING DEVIL-pseud christ 2 Cor 11.13-15.2 Thess 2.3-12
I am old enough to rebuke your immoral remarks and wickedness flows from your rotten dead heart-whorever who you are ;"american women" or american man with big balloon belly from cheap hamburgers and legs like 2 broom stick,+ huge old wrinkle head without of hairs,same those american women are looking like their chisen american man?
LOOK AT YOURSELVES, YOU ARE REALLY JOKE AND SHAME OF HUMAN KIND
Well Americans.....don't this even bother you?
I wondered how one woman could take prayer out of the schools. I wondered how we sat idle and quiet when this happened. I wondered how we sat by and allowed millions of abortions and we quietly turned our heads, and didn't want to make a fuss. We now have allowed the gay society to adopt children, and we as Christians just call it sin, and we have sat quietly and allowed our children in that atmosphere. I am very sad for our nation tonight.
THe man last night ran down our vets our citizens spit in our faces as Americans.....and most people really didn't even care, continued to fight and argue among themselves. Call each other names, while this man......worried about shoes in his post....why is that? Shoes are a known by the US flag was hanging shoes were tied to it. WHen our Ambassador and other colleges were murdered. Shoes.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#483789 Feb 3, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
(((((((John))))))))))sup brother?(c:
Ah, say wat momma?

LOL!

Forgive me but "Urbanese" does great violence to the English language:)

Doing OK, yourself Deb?

Hey, hears a novel thought, why not just exchange phone numbers with a friend you may have ought with and hash it out? No, really, I've done it before here and it can be a faster way to bring resolution to a problem. Added benefit it avoids embarrassment for parties involved and doesn't add another gratuitous broadside to an already beat-up Body(of believers).

Just a thought, in His love ....

“Love much, trust none”

There

#483790 Feb 3, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Then again as a non-believer you are really no authority on the matter....
Hate to burst your bubble but I am a believer. I hust ddon;t believe what you do.

Second, I have just as much authority on the matter Paul or 'John' did.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#483791 Feb 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, just couple knife fights and a rumble. LOL
Ouch- put that knife away-

(((((Duane))))))) Boy - you sure are a contridictory fellow. I hope that your health has been improving. I have not seen any posts regarding this subject.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#483792 Feb 3, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
But I think you are especially excited, no ,-orgasmic-, that Mohammed Atta and one day O.J. will be deep frying together;)
That's a REALITY ya want a 'ring side' seat for;;
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#483793 Feb 3, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
But I think you are especially excited, no ,-orgasmic-, that Mohammed Atta and one day O.J. will be deep frying together;)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#483794 Feb 3, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>He said 'My Father and I are ONE'...and He said 'He who has seen Me has seen the Father'.
Yup. The Spirit of God is in every living thing and we are created in the image of God.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#483795 Feb 3, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#483796 Feb 3, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
TY POSR ANY HUJU I IDI'OT, TY NIE WIESZ DO KOGO TY TO PISZESZ,TY GLUPK U
You piece of dumb s.....you idit.
you have not idea what and to whom your post such nonsense and crap,
you are really mentaly retarded old psychopath seating on disability walfare on psychothic meds and pills full of stinking fat belly
your f.....shoe very soon you will cook on your breakfast
mamab jamba monkey toungue bambling bul...making all normal poele around loud lough
hush hus hus you miserable poor troll and devil legion seating inside of you brain,belly ans a... hush hush hus you not clean soul
hush hush hush you abominable disquisting bastard child of father of all Liars
Shoes.....read other post to understand.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#483797 Feb 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That's possible, would you like to reinerate?
Sure...I will repost what I originally stated. I hold this opinion to myself as well as anyone else also, as we are only human.

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Well, let me put it to ya like this...
Suppose there was a person or a group of people who judged and belittled that very prodigal son (because of their lack of knowing and understanding the working of their god in him) to the point that he simply committed suicide in it's wake because of it...effectively rendering that effort and outcome of god's intention void.
Who is deserving condemnation and everlasting torture end hell?
Now, do you really think anyone on this planet is all knowing and capable of making and acting on their inept ability to know what god thinks and wants?
Anyone who does is a fool and a blasphemer....and thinks they are above their god.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#483798 Feb 3, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
((((((Drew))))))))) Always good to see you in here~
Love you, Sis.

And I love to Brag on God.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#483799 Feb 3, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Boy! that quarterback for the 49ers is a BAD BOWY!!!
Some fella's in the LA riots did stuff like that an even had couch's an TV's on ther backs ta boot! They got different kinds of rewards though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 5 min Burke Devlin 15
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min NoStress4me 865,066
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Robert F 599,842
How to get Free Steam games, Steam Wallet codes... (Dec '13) 30 min Cameron 112
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 35 min WasteWater 6,309
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Just pondering 2,012
alshayae 2 hr atqwa 4
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 5 hr Frannie 44
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) Fri sangili karuppan 7,502
More from around the web