((((((Drew))))))))) Always good to see you in here~
Love you, Sis.

And I love to Brag on God.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#483799 Feb 3, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Boy! that quarterback for the 49ers is a BAD BOWY!!!
Some fella's in the LA riots did stuff like that an even had couch's an TV's on ther backs ta boot! They got different kinds of rewards though.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#483800 Feb 3, 2013
THIS IS IT,Ray Lewis!!!! If you got anything left,you better bring it out,NOW,baby!!!!
Knowledge

United States

#483801 Feb 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly what it says.
Do you have Magic Ghost mistranslater on again ?
I thought you would be watching the Super Bowl tonight? Are you not in to sports? Thanks for your information, on the flood. Next week I will try to find my old study papers and maybe go over them with you, to get your opinion.....I am running slow, I fell on the ice after Christmas delivering some food to someone. Ended up on crutches. Now to walk with a cane for awhile. Glad I am retired.....
Doctor REALITY

United States

#483802 Feb 3, 2013
That quarterback for the 49ers is gonna run it in!! watch!!
Doctor REALITY

United States

#483803 Feb 3, 2013
This is it!!!! Last play!!
Knowledge

United States

#483804 Feb 3, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure...I will repost what I originally stated. I hold this opinion to myself as well as anyone else also, as we are only human.
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Well, let me put it to ya like this...
Suppose there was a person or a group of people who judged and belittled that very prodigal son (because of their lack of knowing and understanding the working of their god in him) to the point that he simply committed suicide in it's wake because of it...effectively rendering that effort and outcome of god's intention void.
Who is deserving condemnation and everlasting torture end hell?
Now, do you really think anyone on this planet is all knowing and capable of making and acting on their inept ability to know what god thinks and wants?
Anyone who does is a fool and a blasphemer....and thinks they are above their god.
Hey, I just had to get off the net last night. I can't stay in one position for very long...I have graduated to a cane. THose crutches hurt....LOL I will be glad when I can fully walk again, without the worry of falling. It snowed last night and froze, so I am stuck in the house, couldn't go to church....:( I don't want to reinjure myself...hopefully tomorrow it will melt.....I am ready for spring........I should be able to plant a garden and flowers, with the help of my husband... I am going stir crazy in the house, Doc, said not to do anything yet...it is a very hard thing to do.

Location hidden

#483805 Feb 3, 2013
Truths wrote:
ha ha haaaa
..... Apparently the lights were turned off in the dome so that the Real 49ers could take the field. A whole new ball game now.
Prolly the only way they could git the "flubber" on the field.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#483806 Feb 3, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you would be watching the Super Bowl tonight? Are you not in to sports? Thanks for your information, on the flood. Next week I will try to find my old study papers and maybe go over them with you, to get your opinion.....I am running slow, I fell on the ice after Christmas delivering some food to someone. Ended up on crutches. Now to walk with a cane for awhile. Glad I am retired.....
Ouch! Hope your discomfort isn't severe. Hope it all heals for you.

No, I am not interested in sports.
A discussion of the flood stories would be welcome.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#483807 Feb 3, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nauLgZISozsXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#483808 Feb 3, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL (((((Whispers)))))) It is quite a game! A lot of surprises.
I am cheering for both sides too- tho' I started out wanting the Ravens to win...and still want them to...but you have to cheer for the plays being made on both sides of THIS game!
lol at myself I not much of a game player.Course do not think I want the ball and something that big tackling me.So when one of them gets the ball I hollowing run no matter which team it is.lol I do not know the rules just who ever gets the ball run for the goal post.I ask what the red flag for and this bunch says never mind it not in your rules of football.lol but is fun even if my rules are different.lol.Got nine seconds for something here.humm

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#483809 Feb 3, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure...I will repost what I originally stated. I hold this opinion to myself as well as anyone else also, as we are only human.
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Well, let me put it to ya like this...
Suppose there was a person or a group of people who judged and belittled that very prodigal son (because of their lack of knowing and understanding the working of their god in him) to the point that he simply committed suicide in it's wake because of it...effectively rendering that effort and outcome of god's intention void.
Who is deserving condemnation and everlasting torture end hell?
Now, do you really think anyone on this planet is all knowing and capable of making and acting on their inept ability to know what god thinks and wants?
Anyone who does is a fool and a blasphemer....and thinks they are above their god.
Again if I understand you correctly you are asking me who is more deserving of going to hell..........the man that committed suicide or those that driven him to do so, the person or the group, right?.........but that is pretty much a immaterial question as individually they are all going to be lost unless they become converted unto Christ before they died and the young man will likewise end up lost for the sin of murder.

Is that the question you asked and the answer you were looking for?
Doctor REALITY

United States

#483810 Feb 3, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan has web access? Don't know,
thanks for sharing....
Yep. He uses evil people from all over the world

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#483811 Feb 3, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Drew,
I know this post was to RA, I have to offer my 2 cents..
none the less..lol.
Your ability to bring forth the Word of God, without
comdemning others- is what angers your foes the most.
And your insight to the scriptures- angers your foes all
that much more..
They do not know who is saved or not- no human does..
All the more reason to preach a gospel of Love-and
not one of division of hate and differences..
I hear you Drew- and thank God for you..
Thank you Le le. Personally, I don't care what people think about me. I only want the lost to hear the Gospel so that they can know what Jesus did for us. I'm not here to condemn and throw stones at others who believe differently. There is room enough for us all on this planet, but unfortunately some people think that they are the only one here. It would be quite the lonely place if that were so.

Again, thank you for your kind words.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#483812 Feb 3, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT was amazing! No one was even near him! Where were they all? Maybe on the sidelines eating donuts (c:
Those 49ers are making quite a show now~
The 49ers have nothing to be ashamed of. They're a superb team. But that 109 yard kickoff return is what doomed 'em.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#483813 Feb 3, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
lol at myself I not much of a game player.Course do not think I want the ball and something that big tackling me.So when one of them gets the ball I hollowing run no matter which team it is.lol I do not know the rules just who ever gets the ball run for the goal post.I ask what the red flag for and this bunch says never mind it not in your rules of football.lol but is fun even if my rules are different.lol.Got nine seconds for something here.humm
Yep it belongs to Ravens.Congraduations fellows super bowl 47.

Location hidden

#483814 Feb 3, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I just had to get off the net last night. I can't stay in one position for very long...I have graduated to a cane. THose crutches hurt....LOL I will be glad when I can fully walk again, without the worry of falling. It snowed last night and froze, so I am stuck in the house, couldn't go to church....:( I don't want to reinjure myself...hopefully tomorrow it will melt.....I am ready for spring........I should be able to plant a garden and flowers, with the help of my husband... I am going stir crazy in the house, Doc, said not to do anything yet...it is a very hard thing to do.
Do NOT git stupid and think you can navigate the ice outside either! Listen ta the docs. Better stir crazy than broken. Good ground will come when it comes. Be careful.
Knowledge

United States

#483815 Feb 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch! Hope your discomfort isn't severe. Hope it all heals for you.
No, I am not interested in sports.
A discussion of the flood stories would be welcome.
I can not take pain pills...it is healing slowly...but the pain lets me know I am alive.....LOL I will find my papers, it is hard to get around still. I have to listen to my Doctor, I fell and my hip came out of alignment. Finally went back in alignment Friday....now my herniated disks are causing me trouble. The spinal doc a few years ago said they could not help me with it, had to many problems. They did want to insert a spinal stimulator in me. When I found out they had to change your batteries I think it was like every three years....I told them no. I would take the pain. I use alot of herbs to help me, since my body refuses pain meds most meds it rejects. They almost killed me....but I came back. I am here....LOL I don't watch sports either, unless one of my grandkids now will be in it. My boys use to be and I would go and watch them. That's about all I watch of sports.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#483816 Feb 3, 2013
And Le le, I thank God for you, too.

Good night to all.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#483817 Feb 3, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aJx-uGRsiNUXX
How goes it John Senecus?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 24 min NICK 88,568
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min BongoKrap 703,852
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 38 min Choir Loft 996,565
Poll ~ Should 911 have a New Investigation? ~ (Feb '11) 53 min Choir Loft 952
mgtow 3 hr GotIt 15
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr ChromiuMan 6,924
I'm sick of being single and having no one to l... 3 hr Choicerocks 8