Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#483737 Feb 3, 2013
Senecus wrote:
Should add, Jest Keepin' it Really REAL;
They got football on tv here tonight.Now I do not know beans about football.I cheered for the ones who got the ball on both teams.That keepin it real.lol but not everyone agrees with me.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#483738 Feb 3, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
nah, just backslided a little, He returned, never will forsake us. Let there be light and there it was. LOL
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/gawker/...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483739 Feb 3, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. For many people involved in churches all over the nation,and the world,the title 'christian' has no more of a REAL,significant meaning than a mere job title at their job has in their REAL life away from their job.
you are not christian only POS
faking strangers awatars and posting own gay informations and web pages sex with horses
PFUJ
you abominable dead skunk

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#483740 Feb 3, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing fine, hope you are as well. I've been kind of busy with my Cardiac Rehab and many Doctors appointments, so I haven't had much time to post. But now that I'm back I see things haven't changed much. I guess all we can do is share the truth from God's Word and leave it at that.
God bless.
(((((Red))))))) Glad that you are progressing with your cardiac rehab!! Keep up the good work brother.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#483741 Feb 3, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I can think of three, right now, off the top of my head.
Adam, Eve, and Judas.
I think Adam and Eve is in part an allegory for children leaving home.

We have all truned our backs on eternal love at some point and walked into another eternal love. Usually we leave our parents for a spouse.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#483742 Feb 3, 2013
simplyput wrote:
BLL, what I meant by twisting things.(and you do)
May our 'Elohiym judge between you and I.
simplyput wrote:
..you said I contradicted myself when I said they were still saved but there would be consequences or they would be disciplined by God., if they died in their sins...if they BELIEVED before their onset of SINNING.
What discipline could be distributed after a person dies? Are you saying that a person continues to live in some celestial realm, to receive punishment, even after they die and before the first resurrection?
simplyput wrote:
You have to have TRUST in GOD. FAITH, without seeing HIM, CONFIDENCE in His word. You can't just READ the Bible, and memorize it, You have to FEEL the word.
~sigh~
simplyput wrote:
Even though I BELIEVE that once I accepted Jesus into my Heart, He will never leave me or forsake me or deny me my Salvation, God will still Repromand or discipline me for doing wrong!
I'm beginning to believe that you're purposely misunderstanding my assertions either, for the sake of argument, or just to be right in the end. You're comment has everything to do with any person that backslides, but not willfully and not continually, and nothing to do with what I was referring to.
simplyput wrote:
We know a true Christian by their fruits they produce, many scriptures are there for us on this.

Many scriptures on what a true Chrisian is Mark 12:24-30, 11Tim 3: 15-17, Matt 4:4, Luke4:4, Deut 8:3
I like these, too.

1John 5:2-3
By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments.
simplyput wrote:
A Christian is one who has come to realize that he/she had been under the permanent death penalty and he/she NEEDS a SAVIOR. Romans 6:23
~sigh~
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483743 Feb 3, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Then again as a non-believer you are really no authority on the matter.
Jesus is the God & Creator of the old testament, part of the Godhead.
Light was created on the 1st & 4th days. On the 1st day was only found the light of God (also found in Rev 22, new world). On the 4th day were the sun moon and starlight all created visible, just as Adam Eve trees and animals were all created fully mature grown, thus starlight was visible.
We can however date the event with empirical observations..
-
According to astronomical observations, galaxies like our own experience about one supernova (a violently-exploding star) every 25 years. The gas and dust remnants from such explosions (like the Crab Nebula) expand outward rapidly and should remain visible for over a million years. Yet the nearby parts of our galaxy in which we could observe such gas and dust shells contain only 274 supernova remnants. That number is consistent with only about 7,000 years worth of supernovas.
According to astronomers model, the SNR should reach a diameter of about 300 light years after 120,000 years. So if our galaxy was billions of years old, we should be able to observe many SNRs this size. But if our galaxy is 6,000-10,000 years old, no SNRs would have had time to reach this size. So the number of observed SNRs of a particular size is an excellent test of whether the galaxy is old or young. In fact, the results are consistent with a universe thousands of years old, but are a puzzle if the universe has existed for billions of years.
http://creation.com/exploding-stars-point-to-...
http://www.mrao.cam.ac.uk/surveys/snrs
also earth's baserocks are not a result of big bangism and bazzillions of years as 'science' claims.
http://www.halos.com/reports/science-1974-per...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pEMDqTxfkmMXX
your halucinations backed up by faken webs are very horible sign of your mental disturbace, and horible retarded lost mind,
Please
catch Bible,before opening ,loud pray to God on your filthy drugs belly,
read loud Bible and beseech God for mercy over your poor and very wreched body and soul

understood this?
sorry?but You alone have to make first step to repent and deal with your very horible health spiritual condition-the best 1st step is to run away from churches of devil Rev 18;4-5
and alone single in one small room start cry on your poor belly to our LOVELY LORD WHO IS ABLE TO TAKE CARE ABOUT YOU,MY DECEIVED BY DEVIL CHILD?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#483744 Feb 3, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I can think of three, right now, off the top of my head.
Adam, Eve, and Judas.
I also find Judas to be an allegory that sometimes we have to make difficult decisions for the greater good.. and suffer the consequences of that decission too.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#483745 Feb 3, 2013
 Who shall separate us from th e love of Christ? shall tribul ation, or distress, or persecu tion, orfamine, or nakedness,  or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written , For thy sake we are killed all the daylong; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all  these things we are more thanconquerors through him that loved us. 38 For I am persuaded , that neither de ath, nor life, norangels, nor  principalities, nor powers, no r things present , nor things to come , 39 Nor height, norde pth, nor any other creature, s hall be able to separate us from th e love of God, which is in ChristJesus our Lord.
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Well, let me put it to ya like this...
Suppose there was a person or a group of people who judged and belittled that very prodigal son (because of their lack of knowing and understanding the working of their god in him) to the point that he simply committed suicide in it's wake because of it...effectively rendering that effort and outcome of god's intention void.
Who is deserving condemnation and everlasting torture end hell?
Now, do you really think anyone on this planet is all knowing and capable of making and acting on their inept ability to know what god thinks and wants?
Anyone who does is a fool and a blasphemer....and thinks they are above their god.
Well no one who is truly called of God is going to commit suicide over being ridiculed for turning unto God, because God has put that determination in him/her, but to answer your question as I believe I understand it..........suicide is the same as murder, only to one's self and the Bible is clear on the subject of murder.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#483746 Feb 3, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi RA. Could you answer a couple of questions?
I know that our beliefs differ from some of the other posters in here and we express our beliefs, but do I make it a habit of posting in a condescending manner to those whose beliefs differ from mine?
And if they believe that no one can know who is saved and who is not saved, then how can they say that they knew someone who was saved but isn't anymore when they believe no one can know whether one is saved or not?
'we will know them by their fruits'- I almost posted that a few times before seeing that you posted it.

You have always been and remain a trustworthy servant for the Lord. For His purpose and His glory. I have always trusted you due to your fruits.
You do not belittle and taunt nor do you post lies. You do not post personal attacks or let pride get the better of you.
Brag on God~
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483748 Feb 3, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
But I think you are especially excited, no ,-orgasmic-, that Mohammed Atta and one day O.J. will be deep frying together;)
That's a REALITY ya want a 'ring side' seat for;;
and you get special task to get shovel and fork and turn them around during baking them on the devil grill?
shame and disguist blasphemy you spread like lunatic and spiritual psychopath
Doctor REALITY

United States

#483749 Feb 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no one you gelantine instead brain.Has Jesus ever said take me and my mother as your gods beside the creator?
He said 'My Father and I are ONE'...and He said 'He who has seen Me has seen the Father'.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483750 Feb 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I also find Judas to be an allegory that sometimes we have to make difficult decisions for the greater good.. and suffer the consequences of that decission too.
Judash
also is modern picture of WORLDWIDE CHRISTIANITY TRAITORS SOLD TRUE JESUS CHRIST TEACHINGS FOR THE GOLD AND SILVER OF THIS WORLD

think about this my deceived poor american frenny
Doctor REALITY

United States

#483752 Feb 3, 2013
Thanks again,NORTON 360!!!!! Satan the devil tried to use 'mass injection website 5' to attack,and NORTON 360 destroyed it like a drone!!!

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#483753 Feb 3, 2013
simplyput wrote:
You are so way off course on this one!
Thanks for providing so much evidence to prove, once again, that I'm "way off course." What would I do without you?
simplyput wrote:
Read what you have just written in the above post.
Read it. Now, what?
socci

Lawson, MO

#483754 Feb 3, 2013
NOT G_O_D wrote:
I think Adam and Eve is in part an allegory for children leaving home.

World history supports the Bible account, not any other evolution or otherwise. Jesus was here 2000 years ago and spoke of Adam and Eve as real, as he was God & Creator.

Part Genesis was written by Adam.(Wiseman hypothesis on the origins of the book of Genesis)

Darwinism is the fairy tale.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#483755 Feb 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you are here? Why are you bashing all the ppl here? Who the hell you think you are stupid gay ha??
I'm here to defend the Truth about the Lord against your LIES.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#483756 Feb 3, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Deb.
I believe David shows us it's ok.to be human..
To me, he signifies- nothing can ever keep us from
the Glory of God.
Jesus' Love is so simple..it's there for all..
I wish those wanting to condemn and judge one another w
scripture, would take a look around at the mess
our world is in..and how their religious dogma isn't helping..
ps. read what Skom wrote re: Thumper RA myself..etc..
I know there is a group here who uses this public forum and
tmail to work topix..
really don't care- I only post here w you all.
One should never expect not to be talked about behind one's
back..after all. was are all human..
:)
Good to see you..
!!!((((((LeLe))))))!!! Hi there (c:

So glad to see you! Lots of "us" here this past couple days~

I really do NOT know why Skom said that about tmails- I have not discussed you in any tmail or emails. You and I have always had an out in front relationship- and that type of friend is the type to have. As for Thump- he has not been here in a couple years- and I did tmail people back when/then - when he had said some untruths and was trying to stir Judy into a frenzy. But those were not put down tmails- just
"WHAT THE HECK !! " tmails <grin>

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#483757 Feb 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
 Who shall separate us from th e love of Christ? shall tribul ation, or distress, or persecu tion, orfamine, or nakedness,  or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written , For thy sake we are killed all the daylong; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all  these things we are more thanconquerors through him that loved us. 38 For I am persuaded , that neither de ath, nor life, norangels, nor  principalities, nor powers, no r things present , nor things to come , 39 Nor height, norde pth, nor any other creature, s hall be able to separate us from th e love of God, which is in ChristJesus our Lord. <quoted text> Well no one who is truly called of God is going to commit suicide over being ridiculed for turning unto God, because God has put that determination in him/her, but to answer your question as I believe I understand it..........suicide is the same as murder, only to one's self and the Bible is clear on the subject of murder.
That's all well and good, but it seems you have missed the whole point.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#483758 Feb 3, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Now THAT'S funny! I actually feel/do that a bit reading on Topix;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Lbj 47,746
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min The Hangman 971,545
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 33 min Classic 3,674
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 57 min Baby-j2cra 164
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 59 min 2all 646,307
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,004
Ladies, what is the sexual act you most enjoy? 1 hr Mustang GT Girl 4
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 hr oneear69 38,711
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr Ficken Facts 105,566
More from around the web