Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#483621 Feb 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote: "2) Do you believe that a person who was saved in the Lord Jesus..........heard the gospel, baptized in his name, received the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking with other tongues, grew in grace over a long period of time, but later backslide into a full blown life of sinning, totally turned his back on the Lord lying stealing drinking murdering and died in that state without having ever made it back unto the Christ.........will that person still be saved yes or no."

Drew H replied: "2. To me, it is obvious that a person as you have described was never a believer."

Before I say anything of my own thoughts, I'd like to share the following, please and if we don't mind.

It's written, "For into a malicious soul wisdom shall not enter; nor dwell in the body that is subject unto sin. For the Holy Spirit of discipline will flee deceit, and remove from thoughts that are without understanding, and will not abide when unrighteousness cometh in."

Furthermore, Luke wrote, "And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Spirit, even as he did unto us."

The New International Version words it as such: "God, who knows the heart, showed that he accepted them by giving the Holy Spirit to them, just as he did to us."

Now, again, LAWEST100 gave an illustration of a person that "was saved in the Lord Jesus..........heard the gospel, baptized in his name, received the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking with other tongues," and "grew in grace over a long period of time." But, then this same person "later backslide into a full blown life of sinning, totally turned his back on the Lord lying stealing drinking murdering and died in that state without having ever made it back unto the Christ." Then, LAWEST100 asked, "will that person still be saved yes or no."

Drew H responded, "To me, it is obvious that a person as you have described was never a believer."

Never?

Now, how does Drew H's answer coincide with what's written?! And how come Drew H can know such a person's heart and intentions, but nobody else can?

The fact of the matter is, the person in LAWEST100's illustration would never have received the Holy Spirit to begin with if they never believed in the first place, as it's written! With that being said, Drew H made a grave mistake by answering without knowing the word of "God" and in that, the stipulations to being blessed with endowment of the Holy Spirit. And if Drew H knew what the word of "God" says, but decided to answer according to how he believes rather than what's written, then shame on him!

Shame on him.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#483622 Feb 3, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
You will know them by their fruit.
that not you place. fruits of the spirit long suffering patience love kindness temperance, etc not only Christians do them things. That for long time trip me up with buddhism because these fruits that Christians talk about many people in other religions including buddhism do them to.

So really only God Jesus know who is really a true believer, you is human and your perceptions and judgments about another believer will always be slanted and flawed no matter how holy you think you is.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#483623 Feb 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> To answer
your question in a more direct way that you will understand it..........NO..........I do not believe everyone that says they are a "christian" are truly one, not in the least nor is everyone who says that they are a "christian" is truly a Christian and your third question is only synonymous with your first two..........NO.
And perhaps like myself you don't carefully read the posts of others if not address directly to you but Gracie did imply that not all of the Lord's teachings are to be obeyed before his D.B.R. and like I said for example when she said that we did not have to forgive those who have trespassed against us. Also the person that I described was a saved individual who fell from grace and was just as saved as anyone else ever was, this is where the OSAS doctrine fails and contradicts it, see Revelation 22: 15 which says for without are Dogs (paraphasing here and not the four legged kind) Gracie and Doc R both answered this question and said yes that that man will STILL be saved in the end regardless, which I found incredible and completely contradictory to God's Word.
Peace.
So what you are saying is that you know who is saved and who is not.

Many people act as if they are saved but they are not.

2Tim 3:1, This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Pay particular attention to verses 5 and 7.

You see I don't have a problem with comprehension as you have stated, which in itself is condescending to me, and it does offend me. Additionally another condescension I noted in your post in your effort to offend others is by referring to Grace as "Gracie." Now is that any way for a "Christian" to speak toward another?

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#483624 Feb 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> RA..........I hope you are doing well in regards to your physical health because you are just as sick spiritually as you ever were.
Blessings.
Here it is folks, Lawest100, the judge.

Another condescending post from you. When will they end?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#483625 Feb 3, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
LAWEST100 wrote: "2) Do you believe that a person who was saved in the Lord Jesus..........heard the gospel, baptized in his name, received the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking with other tongues, grew in grace over a long period of time, but later backslide into a full blown life of sinning, totally turned his back on the Lord lying stealing drinking murdering and died in that state without having ever made it back unto the Christ.........will that person still be saved yes or no."
Drew H replied: "2. To me, it is obvious that a person as you have described was never a believer."
It's written, "For into a malicious soul wisdom shall not enter; nor dwell in the body that is subject unto sin. For the Holy Spirit of discipline will flee deceit, and remove from thoughts that are without understanding, and will not abide when unrighteousness cometh in."
Furthermore, Luke wrote, "And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Spirit, even as he did unto us."
The New International Version words it as such: "God, who knows the heart, showed that he accepted them by giving the Holy Spirit to them, just as he did to us."
Now, again, LAWEST100 gave an illustration of a person that "was saved in the Lord Jesus..........heard the gospel, baptized in his name, received the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking with other tongues," and "grew in grace over a long period of time." But, then this same person "later backslide into a full blown life of sinning, totally turned his back on the Lord lying stealing drinking murdering and died in that state without having ever made it back unto the Christ." Then, LAWEST100 asked, "will that person still be saved yes or no."
Drew H responded, "To me, it is obvious that a person as you have described was never a believer."
Never?
Now, how does Drew H's answer coincide with what's written?! And how come Drew H can know such a person's heart and intentions, but nobody else can?
The fact of the matter is, the person in LAWEST100's illustration would never have received the Holy Spirit to begin with if they never believed in the first place, as it's written! With that being said, Drew H made a grave mistake by answering without knowing the word of "God" and in that, the stipulations to being blessed with endowment of the Holy Spirit. And if Drew H knew what the word of "God" says, but decided to answer according to how he believes rather than what's written, then shame on him!
Shame on him.
You are so way off course on this one!. Read what you have just written in the above post.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#483626 Feb 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> RA..........I hope you are doing well in regards to your physical health because you are just as sick spiritually as you ever were.
Blessings.
iyai!. you is one of the most judgmental Christians I see on this billboard. You judge that dr realty writer and now you judging another Jesus follower. Bible say by their fruits ye shall know them. As I say is not just Christians alone exhibits the fruits the bible talk about. But it very strange when a Christian NOT bearing those fruits. You answer for yourself is you think you bearing fruits of the spirit with how you judge some Jesus followers on here.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#483627 Feb 3, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see you are back and okay, RA --been wondering about you.
I hadn't talked with you or see you on since your surgery, I know now you were on since surgery, but I didn't see you.
I'm doing fine, hope you are as well. I've been kind of busy with my Cardiac Rehab and many Doctors appointments, so I haven't had much time to post. But now that I'm back I see things haven't changed much. I guess all we can do is share the truth from God's Word and leave it at that.

God bless.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#483628 Feb 3, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
yep--

Kinda sounded a little hypocritical to me.

Says, I love you brother, in the same breath, sticks a knife in his back.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#483629 Feb 3, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon Drew. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Following along this afternoon I notice that while Skom has been going on and on and on over the past couple of days about you not addressing the scripture he has posted (which you have in posts after this one) he continues to avoid the scriptures you posted here. He has yet to even come close to addressing them. All he's done is respond to your answers (and questions as well) with more questions.
I guess he doesn't see the hypocritical double standard he uses that everyone else sees. Nobody should be surprised though seeing as that's the way he's always been.
Have a great day. God bless.
Hi RA. Could you answer a couple of questions?

I know that our beliefs differ from some of the other posters in here and we express our beliefs, but do I make it a habit of posting in a condescending manner to those whose beliefs differ from mine?

And if they believe that no one can know who is saved and who is not saved, then how can they say that they knew someone who was saved but isn't anymore when they believe no one can know whether one is saved or not?

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#483630 Feb 3, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so way off course on this one!. Read what you have just written in the above post.
That's why I didn't even bother.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483631 Feb 3, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
instead accusing others of judgements( usual acussation weapon of churchoidal maniacs and atheists)
you suppose to be in silence,
sorry ,but your mouth sounds as mouth of hipocrizy and Lies

do you personaly know RA, or L100? to dictate agree,or reject someone ramrks?
Did you receive spiritual authority from God to try to teach others or rebuke others?

God bless you Drew in your personal only own corrections and judgements of others who they are?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#483632 Feb 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody. I am saying that would have been allowed for us to tell others within the rules
.. the rules couldn't include 'no squabbling'. That's impossible on Topix ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes zero sense to me. What matters the intent of someone still is hurt? We should only feel bad or empathetic if we meant to hurt someone?
.. it's a rather difficult concept to understand. You were hurt by my critique but my intent was to guide, not hurt. Therefore, I'm not responsible for your pain and an apology would be insincere ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
We should only feel bad if we meant to hurt someone?
.. this one is even more difficult to explain. Sometimes we say things in anger or jest, realize we are wrong and an apology is necessary ..

.. other times, an innocent statement will hurt someone. In that case, we are not responsible for the individual's pain ..

.. this stuff takes years to learn and, I think, my words are inadequate. Perhaps someone else can explain it better ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
We should only feel empathetic if we meant to hurt someone?
.. we can feel empathy for someone in pain but sometimes it's best to let the person be ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I never implied you would follow his lead on everything or vice versa when it comes to opinions. I am giving my opinion that I believe that to be the reason
you have been looking negatively in my direction when you never have before and certainly it is not new to see me in conflict and you are in more than me.
.. my conflicts are based on principles, not personalities ..

.. my error was thinking you were ready. Clearly, you're not ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>The timing and the sudden holier-than-thou attitude does not seem to be a coincidence to me that it
started right after some exchanges I had with IANS.
.. again, AIN has nothing to do with this. It was entirely my idea and I take full responsibility. Please quit blaming him ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I have always respected you HL and I would like to think you capable of admitting your loyalty to him has
played a role.
.. yes, I am loyal to AIN and consider him an ally. Your posts to him did play a role, but, again, my reaction had nothing to do with AIN and everything to do with what you wrote ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that prove HL? So you asked them to back off so you could engage in the experiment for your own reasons and
you know it wouldn't look credible at all if those two were going out of their way to ruin it. You didn't want them handing me an excuse.
.. it was a teaching tool, not an experiment. If you had followed through with the plan, I knew you would be in emotional pain and the last thing you needed was everyone ragging on you. Again, at this point, you are not ready ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the women you post to would not be offended but that doesn't mean others are not. You are coming into a religious room with some old fashioned values for
some and asking people to sleep with you and saying how you haven;t been nailed in a while just seems disrespectful imoI just call hypocrisy for what it i
s. You are one of the most vulgar, combative posters on Topix. You have zero room to talk
.. OK ..

QUESTION: What is your position on homosexuality?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#483633 Feb 3, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>No..... not quite LOL.
And no to the teddy too, but as they say, it is the thought that counts :)
.. must be some lesbian Australian postal worker wanted it for her partner ..

.. I'll try again later this week. Do you prefer a red or black teddy ??..

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#483634 Feb 3, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
yep--
Kinda sounded a little hypocritical to me.
Says, I love you brother, in the same breath, sticks a knife in his back.
I find it extremely difficult to trust anyone like that.

Location hidden

#483635 Feb 3, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of funny considering from what I've read from the past couple of days were post after post from him and skom complaining about people judging them with condescending remarks.

Like I said before, the two of them live by a very hypocritical double standard. They constantly do the very same things they accuse others of doing. Than they compound it by saying "no we don't" when they're confronted with their own actions.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483636 Feb 3, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>iyai!. you is one of the most judgmental Christians I see on this billboard. You judge that dr realty writer and now you judging another Jesus follower. Bible say by their fruits ye shall know them. As I say is not just Christians alone exhibits the fruits the bible talk about. But it very strange when a Christian NOT bearing those fruits. You answer for yourself is you think you bearing fruits of the spirit with how you judge some Jesus followers on here.
L100 opinion is not judgement
Judgement mostly require judge,lawyer and 12 of jury and last sentence

You are dumb butt not understanding simple sentence "judgement"

fruits of Bible are and were not designed for 'christians"only

Bible is Gods Word written to whole mankind,not faken evil christians like you and milions others excercizing immorality on the daily base

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#483637 Feb 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Blessings.
Christian v. Christian.

Go figure.

Maybe Lawest thinks God wants the 49ers to win, and Apples insists He favors the Ravens?

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#483638 Feb 3, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
So, which is it, Ravens or Niners?

Location hidden

#483639 Feb 3, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi RA. Could you answer a couple of questions?
I know that our beliefs differ from some of the other posters in here and we express our beliefs, but do I make it a habit of posting in a condescending manner to those whose beliefs differ from mine?
And if they believe that no one can know who is saved and who is not saved, then how can they say that they knew someone who was saved but isn't anymore when they believe no one can know whether one is saved or not?
Hi Drew. Sure, I'll answer your questions.

No you do not make it a habit of posting in a condescending manner to anyone regardless of their beliefs. In fact I guarantee you if you asked everyone that posts in here that same question the vast majority would say you are one of the kindest and fairest posters in here.

And I agree with you on your question of knowing "who's saved and who isn't". It's just another example of the "double standards" the two of them use with many things that are talked about in here.

I'll check back in later. Gonna kick back and watch the Super Bowl.

My prediction is: San Fransisco 27, Baltimore 23.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483640 Feb 3, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Me? LOL You evidently didn't read any of my posts late last night. I found myself, at an awe at what some people will say and do, and I am a retired Correctional Officer. It takes alot to offend me. I had never in my life became so angry with someone. But the Bible does say be angry and sin not. I got over it after it happened. I look at the persons post now, and just shake my head . I found out one thing last night, that I love the Lord Jesus Christ with all of my heart, and America the land of the free and brave! I love all the Americans and Vets who have fought for our freedoms....I learned that when it comes down to the American people I will stand with them when someone runs our country down. I know that our Country needs prayer.....but it is our American's country. No one else's. Sorry to go on and on, I was just stunned by your answer to my post. I should have just said... Thank you. I am easy going except for when my fellow Americans and country is dishonored.
you stupid old women vicious security prison guard disregarded fellow americans in prison all your life,
and now love them because they kick your a... from persecuting them in prison

at least give your fellow american in prison cell,all those leaters from their dead ones writen to them,
not permitable to read them by you and throw to the trush because you didn't understand?

How many times you stolen their letter, beat them in the cell,throw away their hided goodies of their daily life

YOU ARE FRICKING OLD WOMEN FAT FOR EATING THEIR FOOD,AND LIAR,
THAT YOU LOVE AMERICAN FELLOW HUMANS

confess now you wicked vile sins comited against own fellow american
beg your priest for forgiveness all your sins- beating them,steal their goodies, sneakers, and make mess weekly in their cells

Beg God and country for forgiveness,and don't fool americaan humans fellows like SKOMBOLIS and others

throw bucket of ashes on your head, tear down your flomart lumps and pray loud with 2 hands raised to the heaven for forgiveness of your sin transgressions against this law, country and secure sake of poor american victims of this law

MAYBE GOD FORGIVE YOU,
IF YOU TRY TO TELL THAT YOU LOVE YOUR jesus
ASK FIRST YOURSELVES IF TRUE JESUS LOVES YOU AT ALL,CREATURE INFESTED LIKE PARASITE BY HER WHOLE LIFE FULL OF DEADLY SINS AGAINST AMERICAN MAN AND WOMEN

SESH YOU POOR MISERABLE HIPOCRITE AND RETIRED WALFARE DISABILTY LIAR PAST VILE SECURITY GUARD OF PRISON CITY POOR POPULATION,
think also how many your wicked vile acts of hates and violance were against their nationalities,colors and genders

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 min Seentheotherside 45,845
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min onemale 284,623
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Michael 665,469
Liberals say INCEST marriage is okay 16 min guest 5
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 23 min truth 624
Electing a president.......with NO POLITICAL EX... 56 min Doctor REALITY 6
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 977,432
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr truth 88,379
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Lonestar 255
More from around the web