Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#483568 Feb 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we.
All of us here.
Everybody on the thread saw how you quit, and flickered away.
And now of course, it's HL's fault.
She tricked you.
The conspiracy to destroy Skom continues.
Do you not see how pitiful and pathetic you come across?
Mornin Catcher;

You know fellow sometimes takes a bigger man to walk away than to play.

So big deal he bowed out,Every think God put in in his head and opened his eyes as to the web being spun.You have forgotten others also watched the baiting of the hook too.What a lasting impress that might have left for the watchers.

For what good purpose would someone try to destroy skom.Matter not how pathetic or pitiful he come across what matter was he bowed out and choose his own way to walk not following others and sir for that God shall bless skom.

Now you gotten lil whispers two cents worth and that is the end of it all period.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#483569 Feb 3, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say, "Check your t-mail." I said, "Be looking for a t-mail." That means I haven't sent it yet, but I promise I will.
In the meantime, I'll ask you the same two questions I asked Lawest100, which he didn't answer, of course.
Do you believe that all who say they are "Christian" are believers? Do you believe that all who say they are "Christian" are saved?
Personally, as I have stated many times before, I don't really care what others think of me. It is of no consequence.
Additionally, I haven't seen you explain the verses that confirm eternal security either.
“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears
my word and believes in Him who sent Me has
everlasting life, and shall not come into
judgment, but has passed from death into life.”
John 5:24
“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life.” John 6:47
“These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life.” 1 John 5:13
Romans 8, the whole chapter.
And please tell me why the branches in Romans 11 were cut off.
Drew

You stated publicly we would not see until God opens our eyes. What is the reason you can't utilize that same public option when asked to explain what you base that on and how you interpret verses?

You are asking me to give my interpretation right now yet you refuse to do the same

I will answer because I feel it is my responsibility to do so. They were cut off for unbelief and the gentiles were warned that if even the natural branches can be cut off that they need to be faithful so they don't also get caught off

Now will you extend me the same courtesy?

When did this verse apply?

Matt.6
[14] For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father also will forgive you;
[15] but if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Could the Jews before the sacrifice be forgiven simply by forgiving others and if not why doesn't it still apply today? And if so, why would they need the sacrifice?

Lastly, do you believe salvation is the same for the Jews and the Gentiles? Please utilize these verses when answering

Galatians 3:28
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

Romans 10:12
“For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.”

Romans 1:16
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”

Thank you
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483570 Feb 3, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
I'm gay.
go a nd stick red carrot iaside of your a...and pretend to be rabbit
Everyone knows that you are dr Reality stinking godless pig and imposter pretending other but not able to put under your poser DR SHRINK HIS LOCATION
Dundalk Md

you are f.....not only gay,but also f......of female horses,many time you post those webs on this topic
Pfuj

everyone knows who I am,
MY AWATAR ALWAYS IS FROM DUNDALK MD,

not from usa arkansas

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#483571 Feb 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I asked Doc that question as a part of calling him out for his nasty rhetoric toward others and I pose your question back to you given the circumstances, also I would ask YOU these two questions..........
1) Do you share your friend Gracie's belief that the teachings of our Lord Jesus before his death burial and resurrection does nor apply to the gentile believers such as we do not have to forgive others who have trespassed against us as he commanded for example?
2) Do you believe that a person who was saved in the Lord Jesus..........heard the gospel, baptized in his name, received the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking with other tongues, grew in grace over a long period of time, but later backslide into a full blown life of sinning, totally turned his back on the Lord lying stealing drinking murdering and died in that state without having ever made it back unto the Christ.........will that person still be saved yes or no.
I would be surprised if I received a straight forward answer from you on these questions, but if so thanks in advance.
1. I have yet to gather that Grace has stated or implied that which you have said concerning the teachings of Jesus. I use the entire Bible in my studies and discount nothing. However all things written must be taken in their proper context to get the full meaning thereof. In other words, no one has the liberty of taking a verse or even a few verses to make a point. It all has to be taken together.

2. To me, it is obvious that a person as you have described was never a believer.

So, how about the questions I asked you?

Do you believe that all who say they are "Christian" are believers? Do you believe that all who say they are "Christian" are saved?

And one more: Do you believe that all who say they are believers truly are believers?
Dr Shrink

United States

#483572 Feb 3, 2013
I love dirty filthy man hiney
Doctor REALITY

United States

#483573 Feb 3, 2013
And I love Dr Shrink's tiny man pole.

Location hidden

#483574 Feb 3, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>

Forgot to answer this

No for both

Although I don't think I have the ability to distinguish

Do you?

I remember you once said you could tell which of your students had been "born-again"

Is that not saying that you know who is saved?
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#483575 Feb 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I actually agree with that 100%
Truthfully the same holds true before we die as well. None of can say with any certainly how God will judge another or who is saved or who is a "true Christian"
A verse we probably all could stand to keep in mind
Romans 12:3
For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned.
Well said.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#483576 Feb 3, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Serah.....
:-)
Blessings and Greetings to you dear Epi, Sweet Sister :)

Location hidden

#483577 Feb 3, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
However all things written must be taken in their proper context to get the full meaning thereof. In other words, no one has the liberty of taking a verse or even a few verses to make a point. It all has to be taken together.
Drew

Respectfully you are purposely IMO avoiding giving a direct answer

Yes we take all things into account and people learn from the history and anything of like sentiment

But yes or no

Do all the teachings of Jesus Christ apply to Gentiles today and if not which ones don't and what verses do you base that on?

I have asked you this myself several times and received no response

#483578 Feb 3, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be directly.
If you want to use a proxy, make it something credible. A talking horse claiming to be a god speaking to me, for example, would be a lot more credible than a man doing the same thing. I would believe the horse.
That's because you have no faith in man(kind) and sadly, most of us know why. Horses, for example, deserve our respect....

GOD is within each of us, but for some reason, HE is not apparent to all until certain events trigger the knowledge.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#483579 Feb 3, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
It sound absurd to the phaisees too but Jesus told this parable..There was a man who had two sons. He went to the first and said,'Son, go and work today in the vineyard.''I will not,' he answered, but later he changed his mind and went.Then the father went to the other son and said the same thing. He answered,'I will, sir,' but he did not go.Which of the two did what his father willed" "The first," they answered. Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you.For John came to you to show you the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him, but the tax collectors and the prostitutes did. And even after you saw this, you did not repent and believe him.
Notice that "Repent" once again means to change your mind toward BELIEF not a particular SIN? The prostitutes and the despised tax collectors went to heaven BEFORE the pharisees because of their self righteousness and judgemental attitude. That is NOT the will of God my friend. Though, you noticed they were ALL STILL going to heaven. And if you dont BELIEVE you will be forgiven, You are ABSOLUTLY right..
My dear, Grace Walker.

Nothing in that parable even implies that the Pharisees and scribes were still going to be allowed entrance into the kingdom, but just after the tax collectors and prostitutes enter in. I really don't mean this disrespectfully, but I'm really afraid of your level of comprehension. What our anointed Savior actually meant was that the tax collectors and prostitutes, as sinful as they were, were much closer to being accepted into the kingdom of "God" than the Pharisees and scribes were, regardless of how righteous the scribes and Pharisees believed they were. You see, in the end, the tax collectors and prostitutes displayed a sense of humility not seen in the Pharisees and scribes. The tax collectors and prostitutes proved themselves capable of being taught, while the scribes and Pharisees proved themselves stubborn, rebellious, resistant, and unable to be taught.

Paul wrote, to the church at Corinth, "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?" The scribes and Pharisees were called "vipers" and "hypocrites." Because of their unrighteousness, the kingdom was taken from them and given to a nation producing fruit according to the expectations of "God." They were unrighteous. Might I suggest you read the bible more and try to memorize it, the best you can. The worse that'll happen is that these verses will come to mind much easier and faster. That way, you won't say such things as you did, above.

Location hidden

#483580 Feb 3, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said.
Thank you Knowledge

I have been enjoying your posts btw

You have a very easy-going and approachable demeanor

(T) Peace

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#483581 Feb 3, 2013
Here you go (((clueless))) and (((disagree)))
Have a good day.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#483582 Feb 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
So like I first suspected, it was about IANS.
.. it was never about AIN, it's about you. Here's a little secret ..

.. before we began our little experiment, I PM'ed CATCHER & AIN, asked them to back off from you for 10-days. They both agreed. Why do you think they were willing to stop critiquing you ??..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
HL, you are one of the few posters on Topix in far more conflicts that I and you regularly use sexuality and
vulgarity as your tools to insult people.
.. you don't enjoy levity? Do you think Topix women take me seriously ??..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry you all seem to feel IANS needs protecting this badly but i won't humor your post and its transparent motivations.
.. AIN does not need my protection. If anything, I need his ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of fairness to IANS it is not like I see him ask and I think many of you in the group are the same. You need each other constantly propping each other up
.. what's wrong with supporting each other ??..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>and using a gang mentality to attack people.
.. do you enjoy playing martyr ??..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>It shows mental weakness to me.
.. OK ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dime-store psychology 101 inferring being self-centered lacks taking basic English grammar in the consideration of its conclusion.
.. it is self-centered. My focus has been on you. Your focus has been on you. Would you like to dance? No partner necessary ..

.. thought you posted, "I will be kind and courteous to people for 10-days." Did you change your mind ??..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I am disappointed to see my original suspicions were correct.
.. your suspicions were, and are, incorrect ..

.. the exercise was created by a very wise, spiritually evolved man I knew. He taught me much including how to avoid centering on self ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>That's too bad. I took you at your word.
.. my word is my bond. The exercise was to help, not hurt. I was wrong to suggest it. You weren't ready ..

With Established Harem

#483583 Feb 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You fickle thing, you.
Just days ago you told me you bought the sheets for the two of us.
.. hush!! You're going to ruin my Topix reputation ..
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
HL, you hit the nail squarely on the head.
(SKOM is a) Wounded animal.
.. always remember that ..

With Established Harem

#483584 Feb 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Um...like I said, a set of rules where you can randomly tell people to go F
.. who told you to go f*ck yourself ??..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
but apologizing for hurting someone is wrong was a futile exercise.
.. we should apologize when we know we've done wrong and feel genuine remorse, not because we hurt someone ..

.. besides, unless malicious, you cannot hurt another ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
And yes since HL and I have never so much as had a cross word and given her "little brother/big brother" relationship with IANS it is clear
she is simply running to his defense
.. again, you are incorrect. I disagree with AIN on certain subjects, but, respect him. Friends can disagree. That's how we help each other grow intellectually, emotionally and spiritually ..

#483585 Feb 3, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Serah, thanks for the reply.
"Instincts"?,....at some point instinct would calm down, kinda like hearing thunder for the first time.
If a GOD is real and that GOD created people, the calming effect should come natural.
It does.... but so does fighting :)

Location hidden

#483586 Feb 3, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin Catcher;
You know fellow sometimes takes a bigger man to walk away than to play.
So big deal he bowed out,Every think God put in in his head and opened his eyes as to the web being spun.You have forgotten others also watched the baiting of the hook too.What a lasting impress that might have left for the watchers.
For what good purpose would someone try to destroy skom.Matter not how pathetic or pitiful he come across what matter was he bowed out and choose his own way to walk not following others and sir for that God shall bless skom.
Now you gotten lil whispers two cents worth and that is the end of it all period.
I was going to make a joke from a movie line in Silence of The Lambs where Dr Lecter says the the FBI agent interrogating him that "People will say we're in love". It was basically over small congenial interaction and but because they perceived to be in natural opposition to one another it was said facetiously

I don't know if you have seen the movie. It is a pretty wild movie if you haven't. But joking aside I am glad we have been bridging the gap. And that is how it should be. We are both believers who want many of the same things out of life and our walk

(T) Peace

#483587 Feb 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. just so you know, I recently purchased a complete set of 400 thread Egyptian sheets ..
.. that's the 'everlasting love' concept you're trying to express, right ??..
P.S. Did you receive the teddy I sent you?
No..... not quite LOL.

And no to the teddy too, but as they say, it is the thought that counts :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Liam 637,434
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min Neville Thompson 44,161
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min RiversideRedneck 28,530
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Neville Thompson 280,479
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 18 min ChromiuMan 6,043
Play "end of the word" part 2 23 min andet1987 1,432
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 39 min Paul is dead 3,641
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Bongo 968,783
More from around the web