Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483559 Feb 3, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I can think of three, right now, off the top of my head.
Adam, Eve, and Judas.
rather 4
Adam Eve Judas and You

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#483560 Feb 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
"we"
I love it!
LOL
Man you guys need some confidence
Yes, we.

All of us here.

Everybody on the thread saw how you quit, and flickered away.

And now of course, it's HL's fault.

She tricked you.

The conspiracy to destroy Skom continues.

Do you not see how pitiful and pathetic you come across?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#483561 Feb 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
HL, you hit the nail squarely on the head.
Wounded animal.
If you truly thought that then why would you guys engage in group attacks?

That certainly doesn't seem to be the moral approach

Nah, the truth is you guys simply are insecure and the reason I am involved with so many people is so many people need to bring 2-3-4 people in on their side because they can't stand on their own two feet

What is funny is that if you guys truly thought someone was getting the better of an exchange you would feel no need to pile on. The need for your group efforts is an admission you know when you are losing on merit.

That you guys are so mentally weak is why you can't see the co-dependency for what it is. I mean my goodness, it is an anonymous message board and you guys become so emotionally invested in it that you follow other guys around and post to them unsolicited over and over and over again.

Where is your self-respect?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483562 Feb 3, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not been on for awhile. I just came back in the last few days, under my same name. I have been off since before the Holidays. If you are talking about me saying a big prayer. I don't, that is between me and God, no one else, unless they ask for it. I am who I am and I suppose GOD, BLACK THUNDER, and GRACE will tell you, I try my best to be a Christian, I make mistakes, like anyone else, but, I don't take any guff from anyone. If I disagree with something I feel is wrong I will put my two cents in. I pick my own battles... Grace is grace...she has always been the way she is, it is her personality. She means no harm, I believe she feels like she can save the world. Which is not a bad thing. She has been through alot of rough times, and she only wants to help people so they don't go through the same things I suspect. Deep down, I believe she is a good person, and maybe more people should try to be more like her. I have had my rounds with her, and disagree with her. on some things. But, I respect her for what she is trying to do. Grace, if you are reading this, I hope you don't think I am gossiping about you... We all fall short in this world, not everyone is perfect, including myself. We all should strive to walk a good life,and respect others even if you are not a Christian. There is a time you must stand up for what you believe in, I get that. Boy do I get that...I have not been on here as a different poster. You can go to the Why I am no longer a Christian site, and look up before the holidays, you will find out by the way I write and my opinions are the same. After last night, I will look at my fellow Americans a little different, and love them all a little more. Not taking this life living in America for grant it, thanks to Dr. Shrink....I stand with God, but I also will stand with my fellow Americans, and die taking up for them, if need be... I love them all and pray for those who don't .God bless America, thanks again Dr. Shrink. No hard feelings Mike... Have a great day.
just go back to your church,jump by open window and confess before your priest all your sins commited against poor unarmed prisoners behind the bars,give them all stolen snikers and letters from their own familys

and was your filthy old body in the holy water of your church

fellow americans don't need changes of your thinking,

your life was mad and wicked,your job was lazy,chosen only to perseucte poor american criminals,

and your american slang give us simple wwitness that your mind is simple criminal felon mind using jargon from prison

mama?
you are not going to fool poeple like dr Shrink serving as foerigner for this country about 40 years,

We are team of investigatoers to catch sach vile and wicked criminal minds creature like yours,and your lies about your love to the FELLOW AMERICANS(you sound like servant of hitler,or farakhan)

go back to your church,there is only left over place for you, anyway your church is under devil spirit, and your brain is filled with this devil spirit

bye bye old defeated mama security guard with mentaly disturbance onthe top

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#483563 Feb 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Drew
Tsk tsk
You sent no t-mail
Your bragging on God is getting a little flippent eh?
Why is it so easy for you to publically say people are not "true Christians" and God hasn't opened their eyes but you can't so much as give your interpretation for a verse?
I am asking honesty;y? Surely if you feared controversy so much you wouldn't publicly tell people they still need God to open their eyes. And one would think you have an obligation at that point to another believer to show them why they are blind. So do you just don't want others to know what you believe as their opinion of you is more important than bragging on God or is it to protect your pride or you are unable to answer yet still call people blind? I can't think of another reason
Well I will leave you to your bragging
I didn't say, "Check your t-mail." I said, "Be looking for a t-mail." That means I haven't sent it yet, but I promise I will.
In the meantime, I'll ask you the same two questions I asked Lawest100, which he didn't answer, of course.
Do you believe that all who say they are "Christian" are believers? Do you believe that all who say they are "Christian" are saved?
Personally, as I have stated many times before, I don't really care what others think of me. It is of no consequence.
Additionally, I haven't seen you explain the verses that confirm eternal security either.
“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears
my word and believes in Him who sent Me has
everlasting life, and shall not come into
judgment, but has passed from death into life.”
John 5:24

“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life.” John 6:47

“These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life.” 1 John 5:13

Romans 8, the whole chapter.

And please tell me why the branches in Romans 11 were cut off.

Location hidden

#483564 Feb 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we.
All of us here.
She tricked you.
Um...like I said, a set of rules where you can randomly tell people to go F themselves but apologizing for hurting someone is wrong was a futile exercise.

And yes since HL and I have never so much as had a cross word and given her "little brother/big brother" relationship with IANS it is clear she is simply running to his defense

I don't think she has considered how weak she is making him look to be that she feels it is necessary. He may not need the help in his own mind but clearly those rushing to his aid feel otherwise

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#483565 Feb 3, 2013
Serah wrote:
Do/did the Priests and their leaders think they fooled GOD when they have tried to cover up their 'sins'? If they did not think they were fooling GOD but only fooling GOD's Children, then do they know GOD?
At Ecclesiasticus 23:18-19, it says, "A man that breaketh wedlock, saying thus in his heart, Who seeth me? I am compassed about with darkness, the walls cover me, and no body seeth me; what need I to fear? the most High will not remember my sins. Such a man only feareth the eyes of men, and knoweth not that the eyes of the Lord are ten thousand times brighter than the sun, beholding all the ways of men, and considering the most secret parts."

How easy, it seems, that we forget the foolishness within men's hearts and minds. As illustrated, above, the man acknowledged "God's" existence, at least. But, the man chose to rely on "God's" mercy rather than remaining obedient to "God's" expectations. When he said, "The most High will not remember my sins," this proves that, if anything, he knew "God's" law and hence, "God." The same can be, at least, assumed with all the so-called "ministers" and "pastors" I mentioned. Just because they chose to return to sin doesn't mean they didn't know "God" when they chose to make such a poor choice.
Serah wrote:
But in saying this, we cannot say how GOD would judge them if they truly repented their ways... because only GOD knows their hearts, their intents and their purposes.
First, I wasn't saying anything as to if, or even when, they repented, but if they had died before they repented. But, secondly, I think we can say how "God" would judge us, because "God" tells us how He'll judge us in all situations, throughout the bible. Not to sound condescending, at all, and I apologize if I do, I believe that if anyone says they don't know how He'll judge us, then they should read the bible more, from one leaf to the other. "God" didn't leave us with such trivial questions regarding such things. When it comes to how to live and what to expect if we don't live accordingly, He was sure to provide us with all the answers.
Serah wrote:
This is of course, my opinion only; and my belief is we cannot fool GOD, no matter how many times we go to Church.
I appreciate your input, and I agree 100%. We might fool each other, but we'll never fool "God." But, that's where my concern comes in.

On the one hand, we'll declare how we can never know the hearts of others. But, then, on the other hand, we'll declare how a person that returned to sin must not have been saved, or known "God," to begin with. It's a double-standard, and it's frustrating to read/hear. And on top of that, Skombolis has provided not a few verses that attest to the fact that it's quite possible for someone to accept "God" and Christ, and all else coinciding, and still return to a life of sin. It might seem foolish for many, if not all, of us, but that doesn't mean it can't, or doesn't, happen.

Until next time, Serah...

Shalowm.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#483566 Feb 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I actually agree with that 100%
Truthfully the same holds true before we die as well. None of can say with any certainly how God will judge another or who is saved or who is a "true Christian"
A verse we probably all could stand to keep in mind
Romans 12:3
For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned.
We can't judge a book by its cover.

God and ONLY God knows our true Heart and intentions, we do not know or hear their talks with the Good Lord.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483567 Feb 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we.
All of us here.
She tricked you.
you dumb atheistic and pervert a....le

Skom is true believer and he din't trick nobody

His love of Lord doesn't allow him to discuss with any immoraly filthy pigs of this earth,or HL propsitions to others women to make sex with her

you are piece of s... and nobdy to throw skom into sin against GOD,
AND PUSH HIM TO SEAT BY TEH TABLE OD IMMORAL DUNG,FILTH,ATHEISM AND HATE,AND YOU ARE THE PART OF THIS TABLE

JUST PACK YOUR FILTHY TOYS AND SHUT MOUTH
AND DEPART FROM HERE ASAP

ONLY GOD CAN DICTATE TERMS TO THE PEOPLE LIKE SKOMBOLIS

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#483568 Feb 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we.
All of us here.
She tricked you.
Mornin Catcher;

You know fellow sometimes takes a bigger man to walk away than to play.

So big deal he bowed out,Every think God put in in his head and opened his eyes as to the web being spun.You have forgotten others also watched the baiting of the hook too.What a lasting impress that might have left for the watchers.

For what good purpose would someone try to destroy skom.Matter not how pathetic or pitiful he come across what matter was he bowed out and choose his own way to walk not following others and sir for that God shall bless skom.

Now you gotten lil whispers two cents worth and that is the end of it all period.

Location hidden

#483569 Feb 3, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say, "Check your t-mail." I said, "Be looking for a t-mail." That means I haven't sent it yet, but I promise I will.
In the meantime, I'll ask you the same two questions I asked Lawest100, which he didn't answer, of course.
Do you believe that all who say they are "Christian" are believers? Do you believe that all who say they are "Christian" are saved?
Personally, as I have stated many times before, I don't really care what others think of me. It is of no consequence.
Additionally, I haven't seen you explain the verses that confirm eternal security either.
“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears
my word and believes in Him who sent Me has
everlasting life, and shall not come into
judgment, but has passed from death into life.”
John 5:24
“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life.” John 6:47
“These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life.” 1 John 5:13
Romans 8, the whole chapter.
And please tell me why the branches in Romans 11 were cut off.
Drew

You stated publicly we would not see until God opens our eyes. What is the reason you can't utilize that same public option when asked to explain what you base that on and how you interpret verses?

You are asking me to give my interpretation right now yet you refuse to do the same

I will answer because I feel it is my responsibility to do so. They were cut off for unbelief and the gentiles were warned that if even the natural branches can be cut off that they need to be faithful so they don't also get caught off

Now will you extend me the same courtesy?

When did this verse apply?

Matt.6
[14] For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father also will forgive you;
[15] but if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Could the Jews before the sacrifice be forgiven simply by forgiving others and if not why doesn't it still apply today? And if so, why would they need the sacrifice?

Lastly, do you believe salvation is the same for the Jews and the Gentiles? Please utilize these verses when answering

Galatians 3:28
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

Romans 10:12
“For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.”

Romans 1:16
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”

Thank you
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483570 Feb 3, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
I'm gay.
go a nd stick red carrot iaside of your a...and pretend to be rabbit
Everyone knows that you are dr Reality stinking godless pig and imposter pretending other but not able to put under your poser DR SHRINK HIS LOCATION
Dundalk Md

you are f.....not only gay,but also f......of female horses,many time you post those webs on this topic
Pfuj

everyone knows who I am,
MY AWATAR ALWAYS IS FROM DUNDALK MD,

not from usa arkansas

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#483571 Feb 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I asked Doc that question as a part of calling him out for his nasty rhetoric toward others and I pose your question back to you given the circumstances, also I would ask YOU these two questions..........
1) Do you share your friend Gracie's belief that the teachings of our Lord Jesus before his death burial and resurrection does nor apply to the gentile believers such as we do not have to forgive others who have trespassed against us as he commanded for example?
2) Do you believe that a person who was saved in the Lord Jesus..........heard the gospel, baptized in his name, received the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking with other tongues, grew in grace over a long period of time, but later backslide into a full blown life of sinning, totally turned his back on the Lord lying stealing drinking murdering and died in that state without having ever made it back unto the Christ.........will that person still be saved yes or no.
I would be surprised if I received a straight forward answer from you on these questions, but if so thanks in advance.
1. I have yet to gather that Grace has stated or implied that which you have said concerning the teachings of Jesus. I use the entire Bible in my studies and discount nothing. However all things written must be taken in their proper context to get the full meaning thereof. In other words, no one has the liberty of taking a verse or even a few verses to make a point. It all has to be taken together.

2. To me, it is obvious that a person as you have described was never a believer.

So, how about the questions I asked you?

And one more: Do you believe that all who say they are believers truly are believers?
Dr Shrink

United States

#483572 Feb 3, 2013
I love dirty filthy man hiney
Doctor REALITY

United States

#483573 Feb 3, 2013
And I love Dr Shrink's tiny man pole.

Location hidden

#483574 Feb 3, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>

Forgot to answer this

No for both

Although I don't think I have the ability to distinguish

Do you?

I remember you once said you could tell which of your students had been "born-again"

Is that not saying that you know who is saved?
Knowledge

United States

#483575 Feb 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I actually agree with that 100%
Truthfully the same holds true before we die as well. None of can say with any certainly how God will judge another or who is saved or who is a "true Christian"
A verse we probably all could stand to keep in mind
Romans 12:3
For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned.
Well said.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#483576 Feb 3, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Serah.....
:-)
Blessings and Greetings to you dear Epi, Sweet Sister :)

Location hidden

#483577 Feb 3, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
However all things written must be taken in their proper context to get the full meaning thereof. In other words, no one has the liberty of taking a verse or even a few verses to make a point. It all has to be taken together.
Drew

Respectfully you are purposely IMO avoiding giving a direct answer

Yes we take all things into account and people learn from the history and anything of like sentiment

But yes or no

Do all the teachings of Jesus Christ apply to Gentiles today and if not which ones don't and what verses do you base that on?

I have asked you this myself several times and received no response

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#483578 Feb 3, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be directly.
If you want to use a proxy, make it something credible. A talking horse claiming to be a god speaking to me, for example, would be a lot more credible than a man doing the same thing. I would believe the horse.
That's because you have no faith in man(kind) and sadly, most of us know why. Horses, for example, deserve our respect....

GOD is within each of us, but for some reason, HE is not apparent to all until certain events trigger the knowledge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min karl44 88,188
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 4 min Clearwater 156
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min LAWEST100 184,739
I still LOVE YOU SO MUCH, Ewa, Honey 21 min Doctor REALITY 6
News Medicare looms over Trump-Ryan alliance 46 min USA 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min New Age Spiritual... 665,360
Handmade Jewelry? (Jan '15) 51 min Plumz1919 4
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 56 min Peter Ross 576
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr karl44 977,345
More from around the web