~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

A shout out to "Just Wondering"...Hope to see you posting more Friend....

God Bless

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up. This kind of thinking is a huge part of your failure here.
Here's some free advice worth more than your home: Excise this aspect of your thinking from the rest, and drop it from arms length into the diaper pail while holding your nose.
You're welcome!
Man it is like a stalker relay race

Just one dude after another hands off the baton!

I am gonna have to start pulling my punches with the kind of "men" on Topix. It like a never-ending line

So you got caught in some dishonest tactics and made some ignorant biblical posts It is ok, this is just Topix.

I'm guessing there will be at leat 3 more posts from you before you get to this but when you get here, relax and enjoy

Everything is gonna be all right - Bob Marley

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

:)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
No? How does GOD communicate to the non-believers if not through man(kind)?
It should be directly.

If you want to use a proxy, make it something credible. A talking horse claiming to be a god speaking to me, for example, would be a lot more credible than a man doing the same thing. I would believe the horse.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Will see you(r) posts later....

Have a great day....May the BEST Tean win..(Just so its not Baltimore)....Bad taste from the Former Browns past....

:-)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
Think about it as if it isn't even our faith

A man walks into a school and shoots up a bunch of kids
A suicide bomber flies a plane into a building
A man bombs an abortion clinic

...now consider someone tells you all the people are saved while their victims will burn if they were not of the same faith

It is offensive isn't it?

Yet some believe that.
Your turn.

They each get convicted and get the death penalty. Each finds Jesus in prison.

...now consider someone tells you both of those people are saved while their victims will burn if they were not of the same faith

Yet some believe that. How about you?

Do you think that Jeffrey Dahmer is in heaven? He accepted Jesus before he died. How about the boys he ate? Assuming that they weren't all devout Christians, are they all in heaven?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Man it is like a stalker relay race...
Stop running and let them pass by. <smile>

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Life is good, thank you. I hope yours is getting settled again. Sorry about your weather troubles. Have you heard from your sibs yet?

Somebody commented that women were saved by bearing children. I criticized the concept. You said that you thought that it was a joke.
Oh! I remember now. I didn't take your response as a joke, I took the comment about being saved by having children as a joke. Sorry if I mixed it up, I would criticise it too if I could be bothered...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Your turn.
...now consider someone tells you both of those people are saved while their victims will burn if they were not of the same faith
Do you think that Jeffrey Dahmer is in heaven? He accepted Jesus before he died. How about the boys he ate? Assuming that they weren't all devout Christians, are they all in heaven?
If you are going to follow me around all day, every day then I insist we have some happy music!

Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry Be Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Your turn.
That's it, isn't it. Who on Earth would worship such a monsterous deity instead of spitting on it ?

I always get the "It's OK because it's God".
That is the excuse Nazis gave, "I was just following orders" None had the balls to say "I would rather die a human than live as a monster."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey

That was pretty darn good!

Like Top Gun...hit the breaks and they'll fly right by!

LOL

I was going to play some music for a while but I like your idea even better

You gonna be watching the Superbowl?

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Do/did the Priests and their leaders think they fooled GOD when they have tried to cover up their 'sins'? If they did not think they were fooling GOD but only fooling GOD's Children, then do they know GOD? But in saying this, we cannot say how GOD would judge them if they truly repented their ways... because only GOD knows their hearts, their intents and their purposes. This is of course, my opinion only; and my belief is we cannot fool GOD, no matter how many times we go to Church.
Amen <3
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://politix.topix.com/homep age/4423-are-you-pleased-that- the-boy-scouts-decided-to-allo w-gay-members Instead of 'accepting''openly gayness',the Boy's Scouts,and society in general,should find ways to 'cure' homosexual mindsets. I'm talking about kind,honest,understanding ways to cause gay citizens to REALIZE that homosexuality is a POISON. Yes,it is a POISON inspired by Satan the devil the Wicked One,and they need to know that they can,and MUST,overcome emotions,feelings,and thoughts of being sexually attracted to someone of the same sex. O.k.?? It's way past time for America to STOP just accepting the same social/sexual behaviour that caused Almighty God to destroy Sodom and Gommorah. And when I say 'stop accepting',I mean America needs to try to reach out to people infected with this spiritual POISON called homosexuality and lesbianism with kindness and logic. But,of course,there will always be those who will never accept the logic and reasoning of what Almighty God originally intended for the family because they see the alternative as 'risking being alone again',or they simply refuse to give up their feelings of same-sex fondness for someone they've been involved with. Oh well,we all know anyway that this current world we live in is just a temporary world that has experienced a spiritual fall that is simply unREAL....and Christ the King is going to FIX that one Day....FOREVER.
I personally know of 'ex'-gay men who went 'straight' with help from others,the Lord,and His Holy Word,the Holy Bible. And once they began to experience the joy of a REAL 'marriage/relationship',they began to REALIZE just how enslaveed they were to that 'spiritual POISON' called homosexuality/lesbianism. Satan the Wicked One is behind it all,but all the earth praise the King for Calvary,for it has delievered the REPENTANT from God's final Judgement,and for the Holy Spirit,for it is He who heals the human spirit that was once the slave,and property,of the devil.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it, isn't it. Who on Earth would worship such a monsterous deity instead of spitting on it ?
I always get the "It's OK because it's God".
That is the excuse Nazis gave, "I was just following orders" None had the balls to say "I would rather die a human than live as a monster."
So no forgiveness?

Where does each person draw the line on what is too far before God should not forgive someone?

Dahmer for instance was bullied terribly as a child and had obvious mental problems and from all accounts absentee parents. Does that excuse it? Of course not. But you mention monsters. Most monsters aren't born that way. Often times they get turned into one. Molested as a child, beaten, raped, etc. Even kids raised on the streets knowing nothing but violence and never being taught better and having no real guidance. Does it excuse it? Of course not.

And that is why we have prisons

But who decides what sins are forgivable and who ranks the sins in order of which ones are worse? There are some people that would put you and me at the lowest bottom of society. Scum-bag addicts who would do the world a favor by overdosing and dying. It gets pretty subjective.

People like IANS are why I am glad judgment is in the hands of God

(T) Peace

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! I remember now. I didn't take your response as a joke, I took the comment about being saved by having children as a joke. Sorry if I mixed it up, I would criticise it too if I could be bothered...
hey Juicy
'
It was actually a Bible verse.

He didn't realize it and that may be what threw you off about the response. The verse was 1Timothy 2:15 if you wanna check it out

(T) Peace

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Skom may only have one friend left, but he's very fortunate that it's you.
I like Skom.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Your turn.

God sees our hearts and thoughts. It's that simple.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>hey Juicy
'
It was actually a Bible verse.

He didn't realize it and that may be what threw you off about the response. The verse was 1Timothy 2:15 if you wanna check it out

(T) Peace
Cheers Skom :) you're popular today!
God Bless <3
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Post all day,post all night. Such an interesting life you live. Is that how you pay your bills??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Edit G

I would add a big part of accountability IMO is responsibility. And is some of the mitigated when people don't know better or don't have the tools?

I can't speak to who deserves saving. Then again nobody does.

I can't speak to what is fair as far as who is saved as I don't know who is saved

But if a man spends decades in prison (where he should be) until he dies and in that process learns how to become a man, how to become a decent human being, gets to know God, learns remorse for his crimes, and for all intensive purposes becomes almost a different person than the one who committed the crimes, at bare minimum should he not get to stand before God and let God decide?

I don't know who is saved. I can't say I know for certain how God will judge those that came to know him by a different name or not thru the bible. I can't speak to any of that for a fact as I can't know. I believe God to be just and to be fair so I trust His judgement to do what is right

But if as a society there can never be redemption, as a man there can never be redemption, if spiritually there can never be redemption than we are all screwed. And a society that places no value on forgiveness, has no belief in redemption and sees no profit in rehabilitation other than a self-serving one and there are no second chances is one I don't want to be a part of in this life or the next.

I don't know who is forgiven but I believe in forgiveness and am glad God forgives

(T) Peace

(T) Peace
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Skom.
Why?? Because he,Lawest,and Bruce Lee all believe they can lose their salvation every day??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

407 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 5 min kamali 62
Last Word + 2 5 min Richies Cool Man Diary 21
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min marge 532,434
truth is out 10 min andet1987 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Joyful8118 720,204
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Insults Are Easier 256,381
Which one sounds the nastiest of all ? 23 min andet1987 0
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Le_le 172,263
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 7 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••