You have nothing to lose.
Lol..........good morning D.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#483437 Feb 3, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
"Draw near to God and He will draw near to you" (James 4:8). Thank you for your promises, Oh God! I want to draw closer to you, to feel your presence as never before. Fill me with reverence and awe and humbleness in your presence. Touch my soul and cover me in your joy and peace. Minister to me Lord, I pray. All praise and glory and honor be unto You. In the precious name of Jesus I come to you and trust in you, dear Lord. Amen.
Prime time with God
Amen.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#483438 Feb 3, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Will see you(r) posts later....
Have a great day....May the BEST Tean win..(Just so its not Baltimore)....Bad taste from the Former Browns past....
:-)
I would be very dissapointed if San Francisco won.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#483439 Feb 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You were the guy asking if I slept with sheep and if my mother was a prostitute
But i am not personally insulted by you. Honestly I just don't respect how you go about your agenda and what your agenda is. I think it is based on hate and your ego makes your honestly very suspect at times. But you are just an anonymous name on a message board. There have been posters I have known better that have gotten under my skin but I can't say you have been one of them. I don't think I am god. I just call bigotry when I see it. And your general feelings and generalizations about the faith lead me to believe if you are not a bigot you are very close to one at least far as most of the faith is concerned. Saying things like people don't need to apologize to others because they can ask the sky for forgiveness is what I would say is an example of both your questionable ethics and an example of your border-line bigotry and just several disrespect for people who believe differently than you do at this particular point in your life
Good morning Skom, that was an excellent and very astute post.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#483440 Feb 3, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not putting him down-I am stating something he has truly done~
Good morning ((((( DEB ))))).....you've forgotten me?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#483441 Feb 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm... That's interesting. What do you know about Brethren beliefs?
Duncard Bretheren in Lancaster PA. Not much info to share though.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#483442 Feb 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Lol..........good morning D.
Good Morning, Lawest

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#483443 Feb 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Saying things like people don't need to apologize to others because they can ask the sky for forgiveness is what I would say is an example of both your questionable ethics and an example of your border-line bigotry and just general disrespect for people who believe differently than you do at this particular point in your life
My questionable ethics, bigotry and disrespect, huh? You never learn, do you? You insist on chattering about people.

So be it. Do you mind if I start calling you Dim?

Ten days, huh? How did that go, Dim? Did you show them what you were made of?

Fennario

#483444 Feb 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
The post was about Christians holding themselves accountable for their actions
Sure you do. You demand forgiveness from the chimney flue, and the account is paid. You're going to heaven! After all, you're not perfect, just forgiven, right Dim?
Skombolis wrote:
How many times do I have to tell you I don't care what you believe
None at all. Don't.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#483445 Feb 3, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
over what time interval
And in what reference frame?

We have clocks that can measure the difference due to time dilation between two clocks, one a foot higher than the other.

Fennario

#483446 Feb 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
I agree and so apparently did Jesus:

"If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town." Matthew 10:14
He never said,'Ram your doctrines and interpretations down everryone else's throats and force the world to conform to your particular denomination's rules.'

Sadly, most Christians ignore what Jesus taught.
Thanks for that.

The church is not what I would call a good neighbor. It's really not welcome any more by an increasingly large number of people that just don't care about Christian ethics and values, and want them confined to the lives of volunteers, not the whole neighborhood. They're like the neighbor that blasts music that you don't want to hear.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#483447 Feb 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is based on your interpretation of Jesus words, not mine.
You can't find God without following Jesus teachings.
Something you seem unable to do so you interpret his words as a loophole.
again this pure nonsense and no have nothing to do with what we discussing. Jesus is not the one that say paul is a Jew. Paul say he is a Jew recorded by the apostle Luke.

you the one with you mythical foolishness talking about paul not no Jew. that come right out you own mind and is fiction.

lots of people follow Jesus teachings and no know God, what you talking about.Jesus is a Philosopher and a Prophet to. muslims and hindus and some buddhist and many religions follow Jesus teachings but can't find God.

you no have a clue what you saying.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#483448 Feb 3, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>And I wike u two,Sweetie! ;)
You starts sounding like Rick in Kansas.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#483449 Feb 3, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Serah.....
:-)
I agree too~

Also- God knows people slip- and He keeps offering THE way back to Him. He has plans for each of us- even tho' people my not follow His ways and promptings- He is able to forgive and offer us new tasks~

I think of David and how many times he sinned- God knew that David was part of Jesus history - and He never gave up on David choosing to repent and repair.
Adam

#483450 Feb 3, 2013
God, the Lord who created you from clay and gave you a brain is neither male nor female.

Fennario

#483451 Feb 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
You don't bring anything to the table I haven't hard before
You are the table, Dim.
Skombolis wrote:
do what you have to do but don't hold your breath for my further participation
What participation? Your gossip? Your insults? Your endless mental masturbations?

BTW, how's the ten days going?

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#483452 Feb 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Skom.
Me too-

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#483453 Feb 3, 2013
How could you seek love for a man who does not love? A man with no compassion but only vengeance. A man who fails to care and understand but segregates and dictates.

That is what I fail to understand. The blind concept of religion. Of god and Jesus.

You say rapture yet close your doors on those who are kind at heart, honest and good solely on the grounds that they do not belief in your religion. How medieval are your practices? How blinded are your eyes?

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#483454 Feb 3, 2013
Good morning (((((Everybody)))))))

Have a grand day~

~*~
Today's Prayer

"Draw near to God and He will draw near to you" (James 4:8). Thank you for your promises, Oh God! I want to draw closer to you, to feel your presence as never before. Fill me with reverence and awe and humbleness in your presence. Touch my soul and cover me in your joy and peace. Minister to me Lord, I pray. All praise and glory and honor be unto You. In the precious name of Jesus I come to you and trust in you, dear Lord. Amen.

Prime time with God
Adam

#483455 Feb 3, 2013
What did Jesus teach?
No claim to divine sonship, no swerve from the Jewish tradition and no deth on the cross?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 5 min Johnny 2,949
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min River Tam 793,470
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 11 min patric 445
Gay snapchat names 12 min Adioz2020 323
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min pusherman_ 567,332
body to body massage abu-dhabi.massage at abu d... (May '13) 23 min lovesex2571 62
Scientific proof for God's existence 25 min HipGnosis 486
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr bacon hater 97,411
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Pegasus 267,253
More from around the web