Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#483387 Feb 3, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>

Notice that "Repent" once again means to change your mind toward BELIEF not a particular SIN?
Edit..just a few verses about repenting for our sins and confessing our sins. Just food for thought. Have a good one

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Luke 13
1Now there were some present at that time who told Jesus about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices. 2Jesus answered,“Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans because they suffered this way? 3I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish. 4Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them—do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem? 5I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.”

John 5:14
Afterward Jesus found him in the temple and said to him,“See, you are well! Sin no more, that nothing worse may happen to you.”

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

James 5:16
Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.

Matt.6
[14] For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father also will forgive you;
[15] but if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#483388 Feb 3, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>There is definitely differences in the OT & the NT...
***John8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.***
***John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.***
How's that little pug prince of yours today? I can identify with your animal posts. I never cease being amazed by my dogs.

I've told you that I have a puggle, which is a pug-beagle mix. The beagle part gives her a snout rather than a flat face. It also causes her to bay like a coyote at passing ambulances. She looks up and sings. Quite adorable. I do it with her, and she seems to understand. I also have a black lab who is as sweet and gentle as can be.

We have a new routine - we take them to the dog park four mornings a week, where they gambol and frolic with their canine friends - about twenty accompanied by about ten of us adults who also socialize.

First, the dogs run in large circles. Then we throw balls and the dogs fetch them. And then there is wrestling. Do not wear white to the dog park!

And don't forget a drool towel, either. I need to wear it on my shoulder on the ride home, as my lab, with her butt in the back seat and her head in my shoulder in the front is watching the traffic through the windshield. Although she's fairly dry on the ride up, by the time she's had her workout, it's drool city.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#483389 Feb 3, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I meant everlasting love LOL.....:)
Meh

Pretty much the same thing

Be strange someone would want to turn their back on either

:)

(T) Peace

Fennario

#483390 Feb 3, 2013
@ Skombolis:
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Your ten days?
Catcher1 wrote:
HL's challenge. Skom gave up after just a couple hours. He left, sort of in a huff.
Thanks for that.

Yeah, I was a little behind when I posted the above, but have caught up since and saw those exchanges. Annie's too.

It's too bad. Happy Lesbo is a good teacher with a good mind and heart. So is Annie. I wish that I could be more like them, but I really have almost no patience for his type.

Skom threw away an opportunity, but I doubt that it was the first time, or will be the last.

Fennario

#483391 Feb 3, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
You will die and suffer from the deepest depths of hell for blaspheming the Holy One of Israel who gave His life a ransom for billions of lost human souls.
You seem excited by this prospect. Where's my drool towel?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#483392 Feb 3, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
Sorry G, I did notice the NON in front of Christian..My bad!! We are still buddues though :)
No problem. You didn't address the issue at hand anyways.
It is something most Christians can't see. It's like accepting every excuse a cheating spouse makes even when you catch them in bed with the "other" partner.

"She was just giving me a massage"

"Oh, OK"

Fennario

#483393 Feb 3, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Skom is believer in Christ,and he doesn't join immoral perverts tables and her plastic full desk of AAA batery d....
Skom may only have one friend left, but he's very fortunate that it's you.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#483394 Feb 3, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont ever see what you see but I will look again..<smile> J/K
Let me see!!!!
In the beginning was the Word,( Jesus is refered to as the "Word")
The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it." John 1
"I am the Light of the world" Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness,...
Then God said,“Let there be light”; and there was light. God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. Hmmmm..LOL If this is what you see, then YES, I see it..
Thanks G
I like your inventiveness if not your logic.

So now the words God, Elohim, Jesus, word, Logos, Light, etc. are all the same and interchangeable.

LOL

As good as any other goofy apologetic.

Not sure why no one can take the Bible at its own word without changing their definitions.

"And then God made a poodle." Poodle is a code word for Billy which is also God, God created himself and to keep it clear for us the poodle looks like a donkey anmed Billy.
You have to be a believer to understand it though.

LOL
This what Christian apologetics looks like to a non-Christian.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#483395 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>
You seem excited by this prospect. Where's my drool towel?
DR's purpose in life is to show us all what NOT to be.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#483396 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Skom may only have one friend left, but he's very fortunate that it's you.
That is the meanest thing you have ever posted !

LOL

Fennario

#483397 Feb 3, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
if memory serves me correctly, Dr Shrink and his ilk live in Dundalk, Maryland. But, according to their lack of English skills, I think it's safe to say they're foreigners. I think they're East Indian, but that's only an educated guess.
Dr Shrink wrote: "my fluent is german and slovac from my mama slovac and papa german, my grandfather was jew, and grandma was greek-slovac"
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#483398 Feb 3, 2013
MORNING....

“Live for yourself and you will live in vain,
Live for others, and you will live again.”

~ Bob Marley

Thought For The Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#483399 Feb 3, 2013
Today's Prayer

"Draw near to God and He will draw near to you" (James 4:8). Thank you for your promises, Oh God! I want to draw closer to you, to feel your presence as never before. Fill me with reverence and awe and humbleness in your presence. Touch my soul and cover me in your joy and peace. Minister to me Lord, I pray. All praise and glory and honor be unto You. In the precious name of Jesus I come to you and trust in you, dear Lord. Amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#483400 Feb 3, 2013
Encouraging Words....

Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins.

1 Peter 4:8

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#483401 Feb 3, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QpAd2Kk3ZKwXX
Lord Come down to Me - Blessed Voices
Hey PW.....Good to see you Sister.....

Hope you are doing well.....Love to you

Fennario

#483402 Feb 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
if you would like me to post just some of the conversations I recall about each poster just let me know.
Grow up. This kind of thinking is a huge part of your failure here.

Here's some free advice worth more than your home: Excise this aspect of your thinking from the rest, and drop it from arms length into the diaper pail while holding your nose.

You're welcome!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#483403 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>
How's that little pug prince of yours today? I can identify with your animal posts. I never cease being amazed by my dogs.
I've told you that I have a puggle, which is a pug-beagle mix. The beagle part gives her a snout rather than a flat face. It also causes her to bay like a coyote at passing ambulances. She looks up and sings. Quite adorable. I do it with her, and she seems to understand. I also have a black lab who is as sweet and gentle as can be.
We have a new routine - we take them to the dog park four mornings a week, where they gambol and frolic with their canine friends - about twenty accompanied by about ten of us adults who also socialize.
First, the dogs run in large circles. Then we throw balls and the dogs fetch them. And then there is wrestling. Do not wear white to the dog park!
And don't forget a drool towel, either. I need to wear it on my shoulder on the ride home, as my lab, with her butt in the back seat and her head in my shoulder in the front is watching the traffic through the windshield. Although she's fairly dry on the ride up, by the time she's had her workout, it's drool city.
Ahhh.... nice ~ I could envision your adventures, your description was so great!! Thanks for sharing, I too love animal stories as you know, and marvel at the ways we can communicate with them. They are wisdom by natural instinct :)

Prince Pugstar is going great guns, he will be 2 in a few months, and is maturing, albeit still very much the puppy. He loves playing games, and luckily I have a long hallway that I can 'bowl' his toys down, so he can go slipping and sliding on the parquetry floor, but can always manage a 'wheelie' if I toss it to the carpeted end :)

If I start making squeaky noises, he grabs one of his toys and we start playing his game ~ but usually he is the instigator!! I have had marvelous experiences with 3 Labradors, long stories to a degree, and in my first photo album, there is a pic of a golden Labrador that I had taken off of the calendar, at my first year at work. That pic is over 40 years old now,(I started work just before I turned 15, and was lucky enough to land on my feet with training) and although I never knew the doggy, I knew what the doggy represented :)

Glad you have so much fun with your pets ~ they give us much laughter and much to love and to live for!!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#483404 Feb 3, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I think the real meaning is more like once you have been saved, you will no longer live the life that would take away your salvation.
You would knowingly follow the path set in front of you :)(the right path, that is)
I agree Serah.....

:-)
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#483405 Feb 3, 2013
http://www.newsday.com/sports/basketball/knic... Ah,he'll be alright. Only thing hurt is his pride. Still getting that fat paycheck.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#483406 Feb 3, 2013
A shout out to "Just Wondering"...Hope to see you posting more Friend....

God Bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min atemcowboy 559,523
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Catcher1 775,402
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min WildWeirdWillie 175,656
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 12 min Sacchar 37,818
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min cheer the f up 265,156
gay whatsapp agroup (Nov '13) 25 min jodi 39
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 33 min Jolly 23,974
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Jac 441,774
More from around the web