Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Knowledge

United States

#483236 Feb 2, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
from your behaviour it seems that your jesus christ is pseud pretender devil alone angel of light,for you is good to read who is your jesus christ 2 COR 11;13-15.2 Thess 2;3-12.Isaiah 14;13-13
ALSO YOUR REBUKES ARE PILE OF S..AND HORSE DUNG
you even are not able to write properly this word PAKASTANY
you dumb butt retired mentaly retarded security guard from city population bambling toungues not understandable by whole mankind
I KNEW FROM BEGINING WHA ARE YOU,AND AFTER 2 POSTS YOU EXPOSE YOUR WICKEDNESS AND SPIRIT OF DEVIL FROM YOUR CHURCH SEATING INSIDE OF YOUR WICKED HEART
Push on packy dung man. I may have been a Correctional Officer, but it made me a strong woman. It also made me a expert shooter. I am quite proud of what I was, and am. I am quite proud to be a Christian, and go to church to serve my God, Jesus Christ. I only exposed your sorry butt, now every American will know how to deal with you. That is why you call me a devil, because you are the one exposed. Your demonic demons are upset, because now, we all know what you are. DUNG. May God have mercy upon your wicked soul. To anyone who is offended...tobad, I am a American and am proud of my country, and the soldiers who have fought for it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#483237 Feb 2, 2013
The Edomites.

The Edomites decended from Esau,lived in a small desert land southeast of the Dead Sea.They frequently clashed with the Israelites.Their delight in the fall of Jerusalem(Psalm 137:7) was condemned by the prophet Obadiah.The rock-cut city of Petra was built in this area many years after the Edomites lived there.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#483238 Feb 2, 2013
mike wrote:
Why didn't a GOD accept a "blemished" animal as a sacrifice?
It is based on the same principle that you don't giftwrap crap from the basement clutter for birthday presents.

BTW, thanks for the shorted out and leaking Lava Lamp.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483239 Feb 2, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
By your own admittance, you are not an American and you hate American women. Only because an American woman would kick your sorry butt . You rape, stone and mutilate your women. You rape little girls and make them your wives slaves. You shave their heads to shame them... You beat them into submission. American women are strong....we need to teach your women how to protect themselves from men like you. I am a Christian but I am a pistal packing American Christian woman/grandmother. Americans do not make their families slaves or mutilate them because they become a woman. They love their families and would fight for any American rights to keep freedom. We may all disagree with each other, but buddy when it comes down to brass tax...we stand together as Americans, no matter who they are. NUT! I take my shoe off and smack you with it, hot shot. Your gig is up, tiny tim. Push on!
I hatye perverts,dirty bastards,immoral creature infested american country like diseases,like dealy parasities destroy morality of whole globe,I hate women huren,prostitutes,aids, stupid chicken brains GAL 5;1-21.
I HATE TABLE IF DEVIL AND HIS CHILDREN EATING OWN IMMORAL VIOMITS AND THIS AMERICAN CHRISTIANITY SERVING OWN BELLY AND DEVIL INSTEAD JESUS CHRIST ALONE.

Worry yourselves about thos world proble,you belong to this world and king of this world satan
and this is your problem you simple dumb old butt,

before you take your shie and msack someone,be careful becaause someone can smack your face, and this shoe you will swallow like polska kielbasa from mc donald fashered with mustard or ketchup

I never ever meet psychopath like you,insane and very only mouth cyber dangerously little bold fat creature with belly like remax baloon,+2 feet broom stick with old broken addidases from flomart for 1 doallar,or stolen from own neghboru backyard

go slepp you dumb butt,take shower,pray,and tomorrow confess before priest your abominable wicked sins and sick hate making poor mouses sick under your bed full of bed bugs and old farts
pfuj

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#483240 Feb 2, 2013
The Assyrians.

The Assyrians lived in the upper mesopotamian(modern-day Iraq) for more than two thousand years before their empire fell to Babylonia in 612 B.C.The height of Assyrian power was in the eighth and seventh centuries B.C.They amassed great armies,made wide-spread conquests,built great cities and collected great libraries.They toppled the kingdom of Israel in 722 B.C. and reduced Judah to a vassal state.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#483241 Feb 2, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
.... is trying to walk the walk better than most. But ... has ... faults just like anyone else...
And if we all admitted that about ourselves we would get along better.

If we were all to meet anonymously and never talked about religion, imagine how many of us would become fast friends.
Knowledge

United States

#483242 Feb 2, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
F...with your feet ,dust,your toungue,and your wicked dead heart,
I don't give any s... to prove you anything,you and your posts are not wothy even farts or spit at them
you exposed how wicked you are, many like you reside in this country like parasities ,crying like babies ,pretending heros,
who is"we" you dumb but
on you and your team "we'all shrinks pee and throw buckets of meds pills and white coats departing to the mentaly sick insane homes,
you are old stinkiong coward,cyber scumbag
please?'arrive to Inner Harbor baltimore,we meet face to face,I am not coward, and I let you to learn 100$ sure who I am,
not your f....cyber lies and stupid posts claiming to be christian but you are worse from deadly rat, not christian at all, you miserable coward
write when you want to meet me face to face you miserable brain infested by prison population evil spirit
hush hush hush
I laugh at you. But, you might have just put our soldiers, and Veterans a little mad at you. You just insulted them besides the women. By the way, a woman who hits a man in the US is noted as a coward, plus, you go to jail.:) I heard your mother was a camel? That came from my husband who is a US Veteran, that you insulted by calling them "babies and pretending to be heros". Your on your own bub, I am sure this will back lash in your face, since you just insulted all Americans, the Veterans and every woman .....sucks to be you. Nighty night, sleep well my friend.....for the devil will be in your dreams. Christians are not cowards my friend....don't think for one moment we are weak. Been down that road too many times.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#483243 Feb 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>This wasn't your son,was it??: http://www.iol.co.za/news/world/man-dies-afte...
We all thought it was you. Glad you survived.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#483244 Feb 2, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that I have been off for awhile, but I have a question for you if you don't mind...What is Dr. Shrink? I read some of his posts and he sounds like a muslim, now I went back and he has some writings sounding like a confused Christian. I know we all have our different outlooks on some things, but just trying to figure this person out. He has not given me a straight answer of his belief systems....or am I missing something? Thanks.
DrShrink appears to be an Artificial Intelligence program run out of Indonesia. It is a computer engineering "game" lately to infiltrate public bullitin boards like Topix.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483245 Feb 2, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
By your own admittance, you are not an American and you hate American women. Only because an American woman would kick your sorry butt . You rape, stone and mutilate your women. You rape little girls and make them your wives slaves. You shave their heads to shame them... You beat them into submission. American women are strong....we need to teach your women how to protect themselves from men like you. I am a Christian but I am a pistal packing American Christian woman/grandmother. Americans do not make their families slaves or mutilate them because they become a woman. They love their families and would fight for any American rights to keep freedom. We may all disagree with each other, but buddy when it comes down to brass tax...we stand together as Americans, no matter who they are. NUT! I take my shoe off and smack you with it, hot shot. Your gig is up, tiny tim. Push on!
TY POSR ANY HUJU I IDI'OT, TY NIE WIESZ DO KOGO TY TO PISZESZ,TY GLUPK U

You piece of dumb s.....you idit.
you have not idea what and to whom your post such nonsense and crap,
you are really mentaly retarded old psychopath seating on disability walfare on psychothic meds and pills full of stinking fat belly

your f.....shoe very soon you will cook on your breakfast
mamab jamba monkey toungue bambling bul...making all normal poele around loud lough

hush hus hus you miserable poor troll and devil legion seating inside of you brain,belly ans a... hush hush hus you not clean soul

hush hush hush you abominable disquisting bastard child of father of all Liars

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#483246 Feb 2, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
When you Correct someone , you might need to be prepared ,to be perfect yourself in every way. It seems they watch you like a hawk for you to mess up, and you possibly could, in the exact same way they did.
That is why a 'good friend, will just be a good listener.
SP...you do realize that is not what your Bible says?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#483247 Feb 2, 2013
You just wrote what Jesus taught (IMHO).
Easy to understand, hasrd to put into practice. But prctice we should.

Thanks! <hug>
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think keeping it in perspective is something that all of us need to do a better job at...myself included.
Okay...here goes some of that stuff that I probably shouldn't post...but...oh well.
I think for me at least there are somethings that cross the line in a place such as this. Sadly I probably have been guilty of all of them at some point.
I find it discerning when two people discuss someone else in their exchanges...it is like talking behind their back...knowing that the person will read it. I don't know why that rubs me like it does. I think it is why I try (don't always succeed) to say what I have to say directly to that person.
The next thing that I abhor...is making statements about someone when there is no evidence to prove it. We all might draw conclusions but we don't have any evidence. I think it is done just to discredit regardless of whether it is factual. Ex: Someone accused "G" of assaulting his daughter...no factual information...just garbage that was made up. Darn...I hit the ceiling over that one. I still have no respect for the person that said it.
The other thing that comes to mind...dragging up people's pasts and what they might have said or done years prior. You know how I feel about that...things in the past...should stay in the past. If one has recognized their errors and corrected them...who are we to continue to make them pay that price. This includes dragging posts up from the past and using them as a weapon...just to try and control the other person.
What it comes down to it...if the only way that we can build ourselves up is to tear others down...doesn't say a whole lot about us...or maybe it does.
It is always easier to see these actions in others than it is in ourselves. There are times that I cut way back on my posting at Topix...it is usually when I see something in myself that I abhor in others. It isn't pretty!
Knowledge

United States

#483248 Feb 2, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I hatye perverts,dirty bastards,immoral creature infested american country like diseases,like dealy parasities destroy morality of whole globe,I hate women huren,prostitutes,aids, stupid chicken brains GAL 5;1-21.
I HATE TABLE IF DEVIL AND HIS CHILDREN EATING OWN IMMORAL VIOMITS AND THIS AMERICAN CHRISTIANITY SERVING OWN BELLY AND DEVIL INSTEAD JESUS CHRIST ALONE.
Worry yourselves about thos world proble,you belong to this world and king of this world satan
and this is your problem you simple dumb old butt,
before you take your shie and msack someone,be careful becaause someone can smack your face, and this shoe you will swallow like polska kielbasa from mc donald fashered with mustard or ketchup
I never ever meet psychopath like you,insane and very only mouth cyber dangerously little bold fat creature with belly like remax baloon,+2 feet broom stick with old broken addidases from flomart for 1 doallar,or stolen from own neghboru backyard
go slepp you dumb butt,take shower,pray,and tomorrow confess before priest your abominable wicked sins and sick hate making poor mouses sick under your bed full of bed bugs and old farts
pfuj
Don't let the ship hit you in the butt, go home. Go back to your sand fleas. Your not welcome here. You bet I am a psychopath when it comes to my country and protecting my fellow American citizens. You bore me. Good night savage devil reprobate. Oh, I don't have a priest. I don't need one, I go to the big guy myself. Thanks for caring tho...:)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#483249 Feb 2, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen. The only unforgivable sin is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Matthew 12:32.....
If only everyone agreed on what the "Holy Spirit" is that would make sense.

Ruach Ha'Kodesh (Spirit of God) is first mentioned is first mentioned in Genesis. It was on the waters during creation and was breathed into clay to make all living creatures.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483250 Feb 2, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I laugh at you. But, you might have just put our soldiers, and Veterans a little mad at you. You just insulted them besides the women. By the way, a woman who hits a man in the US is noted as a coward, plus, you go to jail.:) I heard your mother was a camel? That came from my husband who is a US Veteran, that you insulted by calling them "babies and pretending to be heros". Your on your own bub, I am sure this will back lash in your face, since you just insulted all Americans, the Veterans and every woman .....sucks to be you. Nighty night, sleep well my friend.....for the devil will be in your dreams. Christians are not cowards my friend....don't think for one moment we are weak. Been down that road too many times.
f....with friends like you,you are devil child,seed of dead rats,miserable servant of devil spirit in your church
you are POS not americn with pure american blood,
you act like son of nazi father who served hitler and kill 6 milions poor jews and poles
you are coward because you are faken christian, and your dreams are posessed by devil,
yes you are not weak only without of any strenght, just old shaking early retired walfare foodstamps old prick ,ugly, awsome stinking from not taking shower each night,
YOU ARE JUST COVERED COWARD USING NAME AMERICAN-BUT YOU BORN AS HATER OF ALL NOBLE AMERICNA TRUE HEROS.
You are scumbag parasite all life toremnting poor prisoners for few dollars per hour-you are just lazy bum and all life MENACE TO THIS SOCIETY
PFUJ
WORTHY YOU ARE ONLY STINKING FARTS

“"None shall pass"”

There

#483251 Feb 2, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>LOL ~ not all all G, in fact, I am looking forward to it. It just makes me sad to see people (out of ignorance) blame GOD for the increase in cancers and partake of the additives that are killing them.
All things come from God. The rain falls on the good and bad alike.

I do nor "blame" God, I simply accept God's Will.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483252 Feb 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
DrShrink appears to be an Artificial Intelligence program run out of Indonesia. It is a computer engineering "game" lately to infiltrate public bullitin boards like Topix.
good for you,
we also think that you are not artifical program run from USA,only POS not knowing what are you talking about,
like this stupid poor selmade criminal"knowledge"p ast security guard of city prison popualtion.
Knowledge

United States

#483253 Feb 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>

He just turned anger button on. Maybe I should have joined the military instead of being a Correctional officer. I love my country and I may have differences with different kinds of people here, but I would stand beside them all in protecting our country and our rights. LOL Guess maybe I needed to let off a little steam. The Bible does say be angry and sin not. LOL I am over it now. LOL WOW I knew he wasn't an American, I hate it when I am right. Thanks for bringing me down to reality. LOL

“"None shall pass"”

There

#483254 Feb 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
The Phoenicians.
The Phoenicians lived in city-state along the Mediterranean coast in what is modern-day Lebannon.The Bible usually refers to them as Cananites.They distinguished themselves as seafares,plying the Mediterranean and the coasts of Africa and Europe in their sailing ships.King Hiram was friendly to David and Solomon,helping greatly with the building of the Temple in Jerusalem.The Phenician Alphabet forms the basis of the Greek alphabet.
The Phoenicians were called Philistines in the Bible. The Canaanites were the original inhabitants and the same genetic group as the Hebrews.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483255 Feb 2, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let the ship hit you in the butt, go home. Go back to your sand fleas. Your not welcome here. You bet I am a psychopath when it comes to my country and protecting my fellow American citizens. You bore me. Good night savage devil reprobate. Oh, I don't have a priest. I don't need one, I go to the big guy myself. Thanks for caring tho...:)
I just thrown whole container of human s.... old 6 moths at your back yard and front door?
open door and look around?
I bet I also am worse as psychopath if I see and meet stupid ones like you
you are sick coward and poor disarmed maniac lazzy bum in past tormenting for your own please poor unarmed prisoners behind the bars
priest take care of you assisting only 6 feet down.nowhere you will go having completly wicked brain,and heart of stinking amazonian monkey
take more drugs,because hioer effect stop working properly like before
and give a back thise stolen shoes from your nigbhour backyard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 15 min Facts not Fiction 59,755
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min kent 695,537
"The Invaders" Written by Patricia Louise McGurk 1 hr Patricia_McGurk 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr trifecta1 994,030
Why did O.J. criminal trial jurors IGNORE cuts ... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 5
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 4 hr texas pete 2,498
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 13 hr Crazy Horse 446,253
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Mon Pimpy 23
More from around the web