#483142 Feb 2, 2013

Where angels fear to tred - Blessed voices

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#483143 Feb 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
RULES
.. fighting and stating your position is entirely acceptable but you cannot tell someone they are wrong because they may, in fact, be correct ..
.. you cannot tell people who they are because you might be wrong ..
.. if you want to respond, state your position. You can choose not to respond to any post. You're in charge, not the other way around ..
.. last, no apologies for what you believe in ..
This is similar to one of my games.

I wish River was here.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#483144 Feb 2, 2013
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483145 Feb 2, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on queue H.A.L.- threats?
Again, thank you for your great kindness shown me:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
How's the weather in Indo?
FLUSH YOUR OWN S..
to the ganges river full of human exterments,holy cow manures and urines of local slums

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#483146 Feb 2, 2013

Lord Come down to Me - Blessed Voices

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#483147 Feb 2, 2013
simplyput wrote:
I do read your WHOLE post.
Most of your posts are of the SAME repeated beliefs that YOU have. That you can loose your salvation, that you have to work at being perfect, that their are expectations and conditions and stipulations, and on and on and on, to be SAVED in the end.
You also ADD words (your own ) in scriptures that are not there.
So, usually if I can pick out ONE thought process you have in a post, I can pretty well ANSWER the whole content of that post.
Less confusing to you that way.
Incredible.

Obviously, I'm referring to specific points I make, questions I ask, and verses I quote that I believe proves my assertions. It's tiring to receive the same opposition all the time, but without any substance, whatsoever. You'll disagree, but without explanation. You refuse to provide one shred of evidence that proves either, how I'm in error, or how you're not. And I've given you numerous opportunities to do just that. There's no profit in telling me that 1+1+1 does not equal 1, then providing no explanation.

In the time I've been visiting Topix, there's one thing I've definitely learned, and that's why people tend to either, ignore a post altogether, or refuse to address points, assertions, quoted verses and the interpretation, and the such-like. You don't even have to admit to it. Most of us know already.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#483148 Feb 2, 2013

Jesus Will Still be There

Things change
Plans fail
You look for love on a grander scale
Storms rise
Hopes fade
And you place your bets on another day
When the going gets tough
When the ride's too rough
When you're just not sure enough

Chorus
Jesus will still be there
His love will never change
Sure as a steady rain
When no one else is true
He'll still be loving you
When it looks like you've lost it all

And you haven't got a prayer
Time flies
Hearts turn
A little bit wiser from lessons learned
But sometimes
Weakness wins
And you lose your foothold once again
When you're just not sure enough...

Chorus (2X)

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#483149 Feb 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
HL's challenge.
Skom gave up after just a couple hours.
He left, sort of in a huff.
...as predicted...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483150 Feb 2, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Incredible.
Obviously, I'm referring to specific points I make, questions I ask, and verses I quote that I believe proves my assertions. It's tiring to receive the same opposition all the time, but without any substance, whatsoever. You'll disagree, but without explanation. You refuse to provide one shred of evidence that proves either, how I'm in error, or how you're not. And I've given you numerous opportunities to do just that. There's no profit in telling me that 1+1+1 does not equal 1, then providing no explanation.
In the time I've been visiting Topix, there's one thing I've definitely learned, and that's why people tend to either, ignore a post altogether, or refuse to address points, assertions, quoted verses and the interpretation, and the such-like. You don't even have to admit to it. Most of us know already.
PLEASE?
DO NOT THING THAT PEOPLE ARE STUPID ONES, and don't see your self righteousness,your own glories,own claims and own bul......

you are not able to foll anybody around and everywhere,

if you ignore posts or not it is lot better to be free of obligations to respond your your insanities according to you learned 30 years of your waistful life

follow my remark from prvious couple month ago about Senecus?

MAYBE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT KIND OF RESPECT HAVE SENECUS AMONG ALL OF YOU TROLLS AND LIARS

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#483151 Feb 2, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
If anybody wants the opinion of an uninvested party about OSAS, here it is.
The "always" part of OSAS would be wrong if there was even once exception. Since there is more than one, it is wrong, at least, more verses support the existence of exceptions than not.
Since the Holy Spirit is really just dead dragon farts, I can't get into Heaven. Oops.
I know you not no christian, but in my opinion, when you see christians arguing about once saved always saved, something may smell like stink fart as you say.

because usually if someone getting defensive and arguing for about once saved always saved, that usually mean they involved in some kind of sin, some kind of behavior that they know Jesus no approve of, but because they want to continue doing that sin and behavior, they want to claim once saved always saved to feel good in they heart that they can continue the sinful behavior and still feel good that they save.

is like they want to do just enough to stay save, but no want to give up everything worldly God call sin. I know nuff so call christians like that. them just lukewarm that all.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483152 Feb 2, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QpAd2Kk3ZKwXX
Lord Come down to Me - Blessed Voices
BEAUTIFUL HAWAIAN SONG
God bless you PW

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#483153 Feb 2, 2013
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483154 Feb 2, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
...as predicted...
Skom is believer in Christ,and he doesn't join immoral perverts tables and her plastic full desk of AAA batery d....

“Squirrel Shelter”

Since: Dec 06

Smalltown, USA

#483155 Feb 2, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yjJ4hGomapAXX
Jesus Will Still be There
Things change
Plans fail
You look for love on a grander scale
Storms rise
Hopes fade
And you place your bets on another day
When you're just not sure enough
Chorus
His love will never change
Sure as a steady rain
When no one else is true
He'll still be loving you
Time flies
Hearts turn
A little bit wiser from lessons learned
But sometimes
Weakness wins
And you lose your foothold once again
When you're just not sure enough...
Chorus (2X)
Hello Irrira, hope I spelled it right}

So great to see you, I was reading back a bit and didn't see any posts by you. Hope you are well, I so enjoy your posts. You and I have things in common in our beliefs. Hope you can be here more often.

Peace and poppies {soon I hope}

JW

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#483156 Feb 2, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me...I graduated!
You're doing great, yes.

But it's a 10-day event; not speed but endurance.

I'm trying to keep my mouth shut....

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#483157 Feb 2, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
This is similar to one of my games.
I wish River was here.
What happened to River?

She's been gone for days....
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#483158 Feb 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Bro..........THAT is bad news for no one but YOURSELF, you see your refusal to change or to let the spirit make you a new creature in Christ..........really says it all as a true Christian does not engage in the type of rhetoric that you often approach others with, very srldom is your conversation in heaven as the Word commands, not the actions of any true Christian at all, you are ver y self deceived and are in for a rude awakening if you do not truly become converted IN Christ.
So you saying in order to be a REAL christian I have to become a FAKE,PHONEY,HYPOCRITE.....like YOU??? Nah,I'll pass.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#483159 Feb 2, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Skom is believer in Christ,and he doesn't join immoral perverts tables and her plastic full desk of AAA batery d....
You're mentally retarded,aren't you?

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#483160 Feb 2, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
I know you were not talking to me, but since this is a public forum I felt that I could share this with you, if it would help. This is what I live by... Galations 2:19(some would consider you are living under the old law on this, but I find it not so)19)For I though the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God. Gal. 20)I am crucified with Christ:nevertheless I live;yet not I, but Christ liveth in me:and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 21)I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousnes come by the law,then Christ is dead in vain.
Galations 5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
I believe that in Galations5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. 16) This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. 17) For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. 18) But if ye be led of the Spirit,ye are not under the law.
19-20 speaks of many sins and if you do them you are considered under the law. If you do commit those sins and repent if you mess up, you will still inherit the kingdom of God.25) If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.26) Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.
Galations6:1Brethren,if a man be overtaken in a fault,ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness: considering thyself lest thou also be tempted.
I believe that scripture speaks for itself.Brethern is a Christian, not one who has never accepted Christ as his Saviour."Over taken in fault,which would be sinning. You as a Christian are to bring them back and help them be restored. If they can not be or will not be restored they have fallen from grace.
I wanted to add that a real Christian, who has a true heart will not willfully sin. When he/she does, they automatically make it right with God. One who walks the fence and really plays games just for an audience...so to speak, is really not a Christian, even if they say they are. Only Jesus Christ will be the judge of our hearts. So, when judgement comes to those who said I prophesied in your name, and I casted out demons in your name...then those words come to who? A person who claimed to be a Christian, one who had fallen from grace who was claiming to do God's work.....not a regular sinner who never knew Him...... Hope this will help you, but it is my opinion. I know many may not agree with me, but that is their opinion. We will all have to go before the Lord one day and be judged, for the sins we commit without repentance. God bless.....It is best for oneself to seek the scriptures for their own guidance, and follow no man but to follow Jesus Christ and the word of God.
Greetings, salutations, and shalowm, Knowledge.

"Galatians" is a confusing letter. And it's this confusion that atheists and skeptics use to accuse Paul of contradicting Christ. And as we continue to interpret those verses in the manner we do, we're only supporting the atheist's and skeptic's argument. But, Paul didn't contradict Christ.

To understand Paul's letters, we must first know the law, prophecies, and psalms that foretell what was to be fulfilled on the cross. We must also understand speaker/audience relevance and the initial reasons for his letters. And we must understand that Paul, in many cases, used general terminology. When we read "Galatians," alone, we'll notice that the laws he was referring to were only sacrifice, circumcision, and I believe the Sabbaths.

I've already ran out of room, so on that note, I'll like to end my post quoting you.

"If they can not be or will not be restored they have fallen from grace."

Thank you, very much.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#483161 Feb 2, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Irrira, hope I spelled it right}
So great to see you, I was reading back a bit and didn't see any posts by you. Hope you are well, I so enjoy your posts. You and I have things in common in our beliefs. Hope you can be here more often.
Peace and poppies {soon I hope}
JW
Just PW these days my Sister Friend!
Plus just blowing thru with a few songs...

Was thinking of you in the middle of last night!
>>>BigSmile<< <
and ALWAYS good to read you too.

If you want to check more - update - you might like to copy paste link in profile, Ja???

His Love and Peace be filled with Grace just as you supplied this thread for all JW. I do call in now when I can... briefly!!!

>>>HUGS<<< all ways, and Take Care,
PW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Tide with Beach 854,057
The Christian Atheist debate 3 min HipGnosis 786
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 3 min vishnu 7,332
cleaning black dollar \ cleaning black currency... (Sep '12) 13 min Dr Abdullah Saleh 78
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Dan 595,970
Why do blacks name their children ridiculous na... (Sep '08) 26 min RFD 246
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 58 min Sumac 364
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 100,732
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Legendary Karma 444,172
More from around the web