Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#483215 Feb 2, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
You got a real problem with women there buddy... I guess your wife must have beaten you up many times for you to keep writing about "period women everyday different"....LOL Now you are making me have a good laugh. Sorry, she whipped you into place, maybe in time, she can whip you more into place, so you will be kind to others....becareful, she might actually read your posts and give you a good going over for dishonoring her. Evidently you have never been around an American woman, tobad. If you lived here in America and you talked like that on the streets, I am almost certain a Nonchristian woman would manhandle you and not in a good way.....LOL Maybe you can come and visit America and visit a cafe, you could have some good homeade apple pie, with some good coffee, and if you were real nice.....it wouldn't be thrown in your face. Just saying you wouldn't last long in America, acting the way you do. Women hit the gyms now and some are bigger and stronger than some men.......Just to let you know...I know you are not from around here, are you? Learn the English grammar, and slangs a little more, to act like an American... nobody talks like you do. Just got tired of you bashing people, sorry if I offended anyone, but time to put trash in their place.
BRAVO!

It's about time another believer decided not to overlook the posts of Dr Shrink. Good for you.

And if memory serves me correctly, Dr Shrink and his ilk live in Dundalk, Maryland. But, according to their lack of English skills, I think it's safe to say they're foreigners. I think they're East Indian, but that's only an educated guess.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#483216 Feb 2, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I had a feeling that's where you were going with that, but I wasn't sure. And I didn't want to say that, then look like a fool for being wrong.
I understand where you're coming from, but I'm afraid I can't entirely agree with you. You see, as I believe, concepts and ideas are bound to the mind (and heart) until they become manifest. Once manifested, what has manifested is no longer just a concept, or idea, but a physical manifestation of that concept and/or idea. In the case of John 1:1, the "logos" was manifested of "God," which means that the "logos" derived from a concept and idea, as well. Then, the "logos" assisted in the manifestation of other concepts and ideas.
Yes? No?
You aren't a fool. Just see think differently. <smile>

The way I read it, God 'thought' of creation then did it. That is the only way I can read John without it being a blasphemous rendition of Genesis. I also see it as an ongoing process. God thinks then does.

Note that I do not understand God as having these qualities in a human sense of the term. IMHO that would dimish the Creator and make him no more than a pagan deity.(no offense intended)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483217 Feb 2, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
He sounds like he most likely married a woman who was his 2nd or third cousin that was arranged for him by his parents. He is not from around here. He can make his internet service dance around anywhere if you are good at it. He sounds like he is from Packistan, or Iraq he is not from around here. He doesn't know the American slangs......at all. He doesn't even use proper English. I worked at a prison for a little over 20 years . I have had to read many letters and help others who were not to good with writing the English language. He is not an American. Reread his posts, he is all mixed up.
You brought yourselves toi your own trush dumpster full of white maggots and your primitive americanism sounding uneducated and stupid rascistic and nationalistic remarks on the WWW forum open to all world people not only americans

I am from nowhere around,and this is not your fanatical churchiodal f...business at all,

try to read my foreign english symantics you poor uneducated low class clown

try to write my own one word only langugae'you dumb chrurchoidal fanatic and rat spweinf nationalist and rascistic reamrks instead posting Bible posts

try to eat only own s....and never again enter in the s...of your own strange backyard neighbour

most like you are only dupster cyber cowards only insulting and mocking others,and expose how low IQ most and you are.

just change your direction and flush your s...posts against me,
and start post biblical beliefs,or bamble your pentacostal toungues
MAYBE SOMEONE WILL KNOW WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

FOR TONIGHT KISS MY A...you dumb american women or man with belly huge like Remax baloon with two brooms stick legs,wear adidases and baseball cup like clown from another world
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483218 Feb 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>So did you escape from a mental institution?? You're mean,you're on the lam??!.....Calling all cars!,calling all cars!..One-Adam-12! One-Adam-12!!...
I own 2 mental institutions for stupid dumb butts like you and your new freacking friend injured on the top?

nbever forget you psychopath that dr Shrink is your doctor not you,you idiot

“"None shall pass"”

There

#483219 Feb 2, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>JESUS is the Son of GOD
"I said,'You ar all Gods. You are all Sons of God.'" - God's words in Psalm 82

“"None shall pass"”

There

#483220 Feb 2, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Man(kind)...
***One in three people will contract cancer, and one in four will die from the disease.
Within five years, cancer will surpass heart disease as the leading cause of death, according to the American Hospital Association.
In 1994, 1.2 million new cancer cases were added to the more than eight million people in the U.S. who have already been diagnosed with cancer.
Since 1950, the overall cancer incidence has increased by 44 percent; the incidence of breast cancer and male colon cancer by about 60 percent; testis, prostate and kidney by 100 percent; and other cancers, such as malignant melanoma, multiple myeloma and some lymphomas, by over 100 percent.
http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/truth-abou... ***
We all die.
Why do you worry about meeting God ? Are you afraid ?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#483221 Feb 2, 2013
The Moabites.

Moab was a small kingdom east of the Dead Sea.The people of Moab can be traced to Lot,Abraham's nephew.Moabites are seen periodically in the Old Testament skirmishing with Israelities until their destruction by Nebuchadnezzar on 586 B.C.The Moabite king and Ahab that are recorde in the Bible.These dealings were also inscribed on the famous Moabite Stone.
Knowledge

United States

#483222 Feb 2, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that you got problem with personal remarks of posters instead taking care your spiritual health
your stiv]cking noc=se not into your affairs is horible,and cause you many brain and health injuries,
personaly I pee on american women twisted every second minute mind.health and sexual orientations every 6 month looking for different man,or lesbians with full desk of AAA batery male parts
look at around,there is not to be prud to be fat,ugly or face immoral flitchens in this country
there exist noble humebl women fit man perfectly as GOD BOTH CREATED CREATURE
DEVIL DECEIVED WOMEN ON THE BEGINNING AND TODAY DECEIVE ALSO ALL WOMEN TO PUT THIS COUNTRY AND WORLD TO THE PIT FULL OF IMMORALITY AND COW MANURE
please;focus on your pentacostal church your demonic toungues bamblings,and post only psts with biblical subjects,
instead lead idle gossip,insult,and making jerky jokes
there is nothing to be proud to be american women and be a member of church bambling demonic spirits
there is nothing proud to write post like yours encouraging second hum to commit street immorality and meet american street women- criminal orientation or ugly full of drugs pimples face despising even poor birds and insects around
go tomorrow to your church and beg priest to forgive you your deadly immoral sins,and filthy immoral rants on the internet
UNDERSTOOD YOU POOR CHURCHID SERVING DEVIL-pseud christ 2 Cor 11.13-15.2 Thess 2.3-12
I am old enough to rebuke your immoral remarks and wickedness flows from your rotten dead heart-whorever who you are ;"american women" or american man with big balloon belly from cheap hamburgers and legs like 2 broom stick,+ huge old wrinkle head without of hairs,same those american women are looking like their chisen american man?
LOOK AT YOURSELVES, YOU ARE REALLY JOKE AND SHAME OF HUMAN KIND
LOL Thank you so much for your dazzeling conversation of American citizens. Most people thought you were just nuts, but your the kind that would strap a bomb on your back and come over and blow us away. Everyone will know how to deal with you now. You didn't fool me one bit. BUB. Stay in your other country, you certainly are not wanted here. You are no Christian, you are a demented insane muslim, as you just proved. Thanks again for proving me right. Oh and every bit of money we have sent your way to feed your hopeless butts, and our soldiers have fought and died to defend your hopeless butts this is the appreciation.... I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN! IT IS AN HONOR TO STAND WITH ALL OF MY AMERICANS WHETHER THEY ARE A CHRISTIAN OR NOT>>>AMERICAN STANDS WITH EACH OTHER WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT> So happy to clear everything up, now we all know where we stand with you. ";) IF I HAD THE CHANCE I WOULD WIPE ME FEET ON YOU! AND KICK THE DUST OF MY FEET FROM YOU1
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#483223 Feb 2, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>

So, I made the "mistake" of tMailing them, to correct them, and the rest is history.
When you Correct someone , you might need to be prepared ,to be perfect yourself in every way. It seems they watch you like a hawk for you to mess up, and you possibly could, in the exact same way they did.
That is why a 'good friend, will just be a good listener.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#483224 Feb 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I can understand Ghandi saying what he said....not so with Jesus.
If he was already "god" then why would he have any need to talk in the 3rd person so explicitly?
That does not address the question.
It would appear that the writings concerning his crucifixion statements, and what he said about fulfilling the law, have been misinterpreted, or taken totally out of context.
You and I have a similar point of view on the matter it seems.
Knowledge

United States

#483225 Feb 2, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought yourselves toi your own trush dumpster full of white maggots and your primitive americanism sounding uneducated and stupid rascistic and nationalistic remarks on the WWW forum open to all world people not only americans
I am from nowhere around,and this is not your fanatical churchiodal f...business at all,
try to read my foreign english symantics you poor uneducated low class clown
try to write my own one word only langugae'you dumb chrurchoidal fanatic and rat spweinf nationalist and rascistic reamrks instead posting Bible posts
try to eat only own s....and never again enter in the s...of your own strange backyard neighbour
most like you are only dupster cyber cowards only insulting and mocking others,and expose how low IQ most and you are.
just change your direction and flush your s...posts against me,
and start post biblical beliefs,or bamble your pentacostal toungues
MAYBE SOMEONE WILL KNOW WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
FOR TONIGHT KISS MY A...you dumb american women or man with belly huge like Remax baloon with two brooms stick legs,wear adidases and baseball cup like clown from another world
I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ. All you have on your mind is baddale. Pakastany.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483226 Feb 2, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't understand the English language and the slangs. You would have understood what I meant. Everyone has a private relationship with God. You will be judged by God alone, not with anyone else. Our roads/highways/paths go different . God sends us all down different roads in life. That means trials and tribulations, or it could be helping others and doing good things. Your anger goes nowhere my friend.....you really should learn the English language and slang before making a judgement you have no knowledge of understanding the Americans. We come from different worlds across the ocean. Your way of life is different than our way of life. You really should get on a site that is your own kind of people because you clearly don't understand Americans. Your insults prove you do not like Americans, or understand the way we talk or live. I will end on that note. Good night.
reading my english posts and responding in english to me accusing me of not english understanding

make rather you idiot and sick mentaly retarded past security guard in prison,
those people they had to suffer to have clown and mentaly retarded like you,reading their letters,and accusing them of their english,

if I would be same time in same prison dr Shrink,at first I would put on you white coat with one sleve and send you to federal mentaly ill population,

I f...on any notes from you, and my nights are GOOD NIGHTS WITHOUT OF YOUR WISHES

I exposed you very quickly how devious wicked and mad human you are,

just keep busy with Bible,and spend your own time eavluate your ungalance on the top,
study Bible,and stop bambling devil toungues in your chrcu,because some day devil witll push you and you fall on your head and never stand up again- THIS IS ALWASY REWARD GIVEN BY DEVIL TO HIS DEVOTED CHILDREN
DEAL WITH IT?BECAUSE I WILL NOT.

Next post you poor idiot write to me in my own language you porr rascistic and nationalistic little chicken brain old wrinkled creature and cyber insultive coward

You step first on my toes,and I will throw you from my toes with the speed of 200 miles you and your cow manure posts
sesh
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483227 Feb 2, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ. All you have on your mind is baddale. Pakastany.
from your behaviour it seems that your jesus christ is pseud pretender devil alone angel of light,for you is good to read who is your jesus christ 2 COR 11;13-15.2 Thess 2;3-12.Isaiah 14;13-13

ALSO YOUR REBUKES ARE PILE OF S..AND HORSE DUNG

you even are not able to write properly this word PAKASTANY

you dumb butt retired mentaly retarded security guard from city population bambling toungues not understandable by whole mankind

I KNEW FROM BEGINING WHA ARE YOU,AND AFTER 2 POSTS YOU EXPOSE YOUR WICKEDNESS AND SPIRIT OF DEVIL FROM YOUR CHURCH SEATING INSIDE OF YOUR WICKED HEART

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#483228 Feb 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
We all die.
Why do you worry about meeting God ? Are you afraid ?
LOL ~ not all all G, in fact, I am looking forward to it. It just makes me sad to see people (out of ignorance) blame GOD for the increase in cancers and partake of the additives that are killing them.
Knowledge

United States

#483229 Feb 2, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that you got problem with personal remarks of posters instead taking care your spiritual health
your stiv]cking noc=se not into your affairs is horible,and cause you many brain and health injuries,
personaly I pee on american women twisted every second minute mind.health and sexual orientations every 6 month looking for different man,or lesbians with full desk of AAA batery male parts
look at around,there is not to be prud to be fat,ugly or face immoral flitchens in this country
there exist noble humebl women fit man perfectly as GOD BOTH CREATED CREATURE
DEVIL DECEIVED WOMEN ON THE BEGINNING AND TODAY DECEIVE ALSO ALL WOMEN TO PUT THIS COUNTRY AND WORLD TO THE PIT FULL OF IMMORALITY AND COW MANURE
please;focus on your pentacostal church your demonic toungues bamblings,and post only psts with biblical subjects,
instead lead idle gossip,insult,and making jerky jokes
there is nothing to be proud to be american women and be a member of church bambling demonic spirits
there is nothing proud to write post like yours encouraging second hum to commit street immorality and meet american street women- criminal orientation or ugly full of drugs pimples face despising even poor birds and insects around
go tomorrow to your church and beg priest to forgive you your deadly immoral sins,and filthy immoral rants on the internet
UNDERSTOOD YOU POOR CHURCHID SERVING DEVIL-pseud christ 2 Cor 11.13-15.2 Thess 2.3-12
I am old enough to rebuke your immoral remarks and wickedness flows from your rotten dead heart-whorever who you are ;"american women" or american man with big balloon belly from cheap hamburgers and legs like 2 broom stick,+ huge old wrinkle head without of hairs,same those american women are looking like their chisen american man?
LOOK AT YOURSELVES, YOU ARE REALLY JOKE AND SHAME OF HUMAN KIND
By your own admittance, you are not an American and you hate American women. Only because an American woman would kick your sorry butt . You rape, stone and mutilate your women. You rape little girls and make them your wives slaves. You shave their heads to shame them... You beat them into submission. American women are strong....we need to teach your women how to protect themselves from men like you. I am a Christian but I am a pistal packing American Christian woman/grandmother. Americans do not make their families slaves or mutilate them because they become a woman. They love their families and would fight for any American rights to keep freedom. We may all disagree with each other, but buddy when it comes down to brass tax...we stand together as Americans, no matter who they are. NUT! I take my shoe off and smack you with it, hot shot. Your gig is up, tiny tim. Push on!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#483230 Feb 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"I said,'You ar all Gods. You are all Sons of God.'" - God's words in Psalm 82
Different version..

*Psalm 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.*

Matthew 8:29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#483231 Feb 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I have a similar point of view on the matter it seems.
I know. I try to be objectively serious. All the apologetics for the last 30 years or so has not changed my conclusion. It is what it is.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#483232 Feb 2, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>LOL ~ not all all G, in fact, I am looking forward to it. It just makes me sad to see people (out of ignorance) blame GOD for the increase in cancers and partake of the additives that are killing them.
Bonsoir Serah, how have you been cher? I like your new avatar.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#483233 Feb 2, 2013
The Arameans.

The Arameans occupied a small kingdom northest of Israel(in present-day Syria)It arose about 1100 B.C. and was often in conflict with Israel over the next four centuries until it was overrun by Assyria.Their language Aramaic,became the international language of dipomacy and trade in the near east during most of the first millennuim B.C,
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483234 Feb 2, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Thank you so much for your dazzeling conversation of American citizens. Most people thought you were just nuts, but your the kind that would strap a bomb on your back and come over and blow us away. Everyone will know how to deal with you now. You didn't fool me one bit. BUB. Stay in your other country, you certainly are not wanted here. You are no Christian, you are a demented insane muslim, as you just proved. Thanks again for proving me right. Oh and every bit of money we have sent your way to feed your hopeless butts, and our soldiers have fought and died to defend your hopeless butts this is the appreciation.... I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN! IT IS AN HONOR TO STAND WITH ALL OF MY AMERICANS WHETHER THEY ARE A CHRISTIAN OR NOT>>>AMERICAN STANDS WITH EACH OTHER WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT> So happy to clear everything up, now we all know where we stand with you. ";) IF I HAD THE CHANCE I WOULD WIPE ME FEET ON YOU! AND KICK THE DUST OF MY FEET FROM YOU1
F...with your feet ,dust,your toungue,and your wicked dead heart,

I don't give any s... to prove you anything,you and your posts are not wothy even farts or spit at them

you exposed how wicked you are, many like you reside in this country like parasities ,crying like babies ,pretending heros,

who is"we" you dumb but
on you and your team "we'all shrinks pee and throw buckets of meds pills and white coats departing to the mentaly sick insane homes,

you are old stinkiong coward,cyber scumbag
please?'arrive to Inner Harbor baltimore,we meet face to face,I am not coward, and I let you to learn 100$ sure who I am,

not your f....cyber lies and stupid posts claiming to be christian but you are worse from deadly rat, not christian at all, you miserable coward

write when you want to meet me face to face you miserable brain infested by prison population evil spirit
hush hush hush

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Understanding 200 59,128
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Yeshua IsGod NOTa... 695,342
Enough is Enough. Jehovahs Witnesses is a incid... (Oct '15) 1 hr No Soliciting 3
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 1 hr How Do You Know 14
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 2 hr John B 472
1z0-808 Real Exam Dumps 2 hr jhoniliver 1
1z0-808 Dumps Questions 2 hr addison 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Feb 2018 994,022
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr youareaperv 446,240
More from around the web