Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Knowledge

United States

#483125 Feb 2, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you were not talking to me, but since this is a public forum I felt that I could share this with you, if it would help. This is what I live by... Galations 2:19(some would consider you are living under the old law on this, but I find it not so)19)For I though the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God. Gal. 20)I am crucified with Christ:nevertheless I live;yet not I, but Christ liveth in me:and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 21)I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousnes come by the law,then Christ is dead in vain.
Galations 5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
I believe that in Galations5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. 16) This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. 17) For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. 18) But if ye be led of the Spirit,ye are not under the law.
19-20 speaks of many sins and if you do them you are considered under the law. If you do commit those sins and repent if you mess up, you will still inherit the kingdom of God.25) If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.26) Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.
Galations6:1Brethren,if a man be overtaken in a fault,ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness: considering thyself lest thou also be tempted.
I believe that scripture speaks for itself.Brethern is a Christian, not one who has never accepted Christ as his Saviour."Over taken in fault,which would be sinning. You as a Christian are to bring them back and help them be restored. If they can not be or will not be restored they have fallen from grace.
I wanted to add that a real Christian, who has a true heart will not willfully sin. When he/she does, they automatically make it right with God. One who walks the fence and really plays games just for an audience...so to speak, is really not a Christian, even if they say they are. Only Jesus Christ will be the judge of our hearts. So, when judgement comes to those who said I prophesied in your name, and I casted out demons in your name...then those words come to who? A person who claimed to be a Christian, one who had fallen from grace who was claiming to do God's work.....not a regular sinner who never knew Him...... Hope this will help you, but it is my opinion. I know many may not agree with me, but that is their opinion. We will all have to go before the Lord one day and be judged, for the sins we commit without repentance. God bless.....It is best for oneself to seek the scriptures for their own guidance, and follow no man but to follow Jesus Christ and the word of God.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#483126 Feb 2, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Senecus,
I have again lost the link to that other blog, could you resend it?
Hope you're have a good weekend, we here just keep getting snowed on and snowed in. I say enough is enough although it may be beneficial later on.
Peace and peppermints,
JW
Why hello JW!

Hope all's been well in your neck '0 th' Woods:)

I'll take both, "Peace and Peppermints" in large quantities;)

Some new posts ay 'Annie's', I'll Tmail you the link, catch ya later...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483128 Feb 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Well,Lawest,I am who I am. And I got bad news for ya,'dawg': I ain't changing. Sometimes I'm tougher than a well-done steak,other times I'm as tender as fish. Sometimes I can be like the booshey folk,other times I can be kinda ghetto. That's just the style of Christian I am......Yo.
you are changing colors like cameleon

or women during 7 days period

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#483129 Feb 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
HL's challenge.
Skom gave up after just a couple hours.
He left, sort of in a huff.
Not me...I graduated!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483130 Feb 2, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Why 'H.A.L.', I thank you so much for your great kindness shown me:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
please?don't play stupid one,because you are old fart and stupid,
my kidness is out from you,
because you know Underseved Kindness of God,but constantly engage yourselves insulting others and always have something to say wicked,negative or threats

you can wipe you a....with your dead past memories, and posted dead webs
and not foget night shift mocking believers who were believers at old crip camping end of the world

I exclude all hipocroties and gamblers abusing our Lord Moral Law,
you are also excluded

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#483131 Feb 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Well,Lawest,I am who I am. And I got bad news for ya,'dawg': I ain't changing. Sometimes I'm tougher than a well-done steak,other times I'm as tender as fish. Sometimes I can be like the booshey folk,other times I can be kinda ghetto. That's just the style of Christian I am......Yo.
Bro..........THAT is bad news for no one but YOURSELF, you see your refusal to change or to let the spirit make you a new creature in Christ..........really says it all as a true Christian does not engage in the type of rhetoric that you often approach others with, very srldom is your conversation in heaven as the Word commands, not the actions of any true Christian at all, you are ver y self deceived and are in for a rude awakening if you do not truly become converted IN Christ.
endtime

AOL

#483132 Feb 2, 2013

PROOF Obama'a ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483133 Feb 2, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>If it weren't for the responses to Dr Shrink, I would never read his posts, at all. But, what he posted to you is exactly the reason I started ignoring his posts to begin with. I mean, he says that most vile, disgusting, disrespectful things in his posts. Things that, surely, "God" does not just merely overlook and say, "Oh, that's Dr Shrink for ya!" But, a few times, he would compliment the snot out of me in one thread, like the "Dave and Gary" thread, but then insult the snot out of me in others, like this one. I lost all respect for him. And I can't, even if I tried, take anything he posts seriously. He's, sadly, unstable, and I can't find any reason to regard anything positive he posts when the majority of his posts are so insulting and downright unrighteous. That's like accepting a person as they are just because they'll only steal your wallet, but not sleep with your wife. Some people overlook his unrighteousness only because he's never directed it at them. I think not.
what you think and what your respect or not respect,
It doesn't matter with reality of Gods Grace,not Shrink who he really is at all?

you are just simple bum gain for own profits,own glories,and own selfrighteouesness

there is not time,time is gone for true believers to discuss anything with all of you left behind and wandering like zombies in this cyber wilderniss insulting everybody,and sucking a....or atheists, and moral perverts

also what you think is less worthy as sound of my little rat behind my shed house walls?

nobdy gave you key to heaven to close or to open this place,

my irony with insultive senecus against all believers,you even'smart ass ...le didn't understand?

God judge and chose human by human heart,not his written words or your f.........idiot judgemental remarks,

rather keep focus on yourselves ,your family,and your faken immoral friends
and get f.....away from any remarks or responds to me or about me.

understood?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#483134 Feb 2, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanted to add that a real Christian, who has a true heart will not willfully sin. When he/she does, they automatically make it right with God. One who walks the fence and really plays games just for an audience...so to speak, is really not a Christian, even if they say they are. Only Jesus Christ will be the judge of our hearts. So, when judgement comes to those who said I prophesied in your name, and I casted out demons in your name...then those words come to who? A person who claimed to be a Christian, one who had fallen from grace who was claiming to do God's work.....not a regular sinner who never knew Him...... Hope this will help you, but it is my opinion. I know many may not agree with me, but that is their opinion. We will all have to go before the Lord one day and be judged, for the sins we commit without repentance. God bless.....It is best for oneself to seek the scriptures for their own guidance, and follow no man but to follow Jesus Christ and the word of God.
indeed.
Jesus Christ (our Salvation) is the only way to God.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#483135 Feb 2, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Annie,
Glad you're still on the thread. I've lost track and don't know any of the new posters. Love reading your posts, wish I could write as you do, I've always wanted to write a childrens book about my adventures with my little friend I raised. Maybe you could give me some tips?
Wishing the best to and for you.
Peace and persimmons,
JW
Hey JW!

I don't know a lot of these posters either. We have lost several regulars here but have gained some others.

Honestly JW...not sure that I would be much help in your writing. If I am not inspired...I can't seem to get anything on paper.

My advice though...just let your thoughts flow...write as you think. Write as if you are talking to that little friend. I will be more honest and heartfelt than if you try to create a story...

Micah helped me a lot with my writing by just encouraging me to put down my thoughts. I miss that guy sometimes...now he could write a story that would make you feel as if you were there.

Love to you JW...I am so glad that you are once again able to drop in.

Polka-dot peppermint patties to you! Do they make such things?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#483136 Feb 2, 2013

GO TO THE MASTER - Echoes of Innocense

I can go to the Master, He always listens. He welcomes my plea because He cares about me, He won't overlook my perdition. He is standing above and He's watching in love; He's waiting my burdens to bear! He's got time for you and a place for me too. We can all go to the Master in prayer.

When the burdens on me, I'm so blind and I can't see that so everywhere. When friends turn me down and my spirit is bound, and I can't rise above all of my fears. When pain won't release me and no peace within me, I'm feeling like life isn't fair, when my night sleep's lost and I'm tearing and I'm doused. I can go to the master in prayer. By the way, I'm a gentleman. Call me brother! Love it! Never heard enough of it when it's first came out. God bless!

My heart breaks, when I listen to this song. It is&#65279; such a beautiful song. God Bless you all. Epesians 5:19
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483137 Feb 2, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Brother, and agree;)
He's been at this for at least 3 1/2 yrs. now, starting on some of the early(pre "EndTimes") Camping threads. And, at that time the response was more stilted , mechanical..-'robotic'-if you will. I have reason to believe it's not one person, or at times not one at all...for another time.
Yet , as you, I see 'selective' "looking the other way" with some only as long as they support a position dear to another heart. Happens with both "Doctors". Have to wonder what it is with these "Doctors" , not only this thread but there are a few on some others(you may have run into them) who are just as, if not more, vulgar,crass and vile as anything displayed by ours here. All the while whistling "Onward Christian Soldier". Is sickening.
Hope your evening is well, will be checking in on and off:)
true christian spiritual warriors doesn't participate among groups like you hipocrities,liars,and mockers of othere beliefs

true christian soldiers are open to the truth
THE TRUTH OF GOD IS NOT ALWAYS SWEET,SLEACK,AND LIAR THAT SOMEONE IS BROTHER,IF THIS BROTHER LIKE YOU HAVE 2 FACES,and is wicked in every measure of daily life

YOU GUYS ARE ENEMIES OF TRUE GOSPEL THE TRUTH WHICH NEVER ENTER YOUR DEAD HEARTS,AND NEVER IS ABLE TO UNDERSTAND JESUS AND PILATUS WORS"WHAT IS THE TRUTH"

I serve God 24 hours a day,
NOT YOU NOR THOSE FAKES BROTHERS BAMBLING LOUD ABOUT LOVE,BUT HEART IS FULL OF LIES,TRACHEROUS,AND BLOODY IMMORAL

I BE HER AND OVERTHERE AS LONG AS GODS SPIRIT ALLOWS ME AND GODS WAYS WILL BE BEFORE MY WAYS

flush your remarks in the toliet,wipe your face,and try to spend time only on Bible,your family,and own "true friends"

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#483138 Feb 2, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Trifecta..
You made a very good point. God Bless
anytime writer, you welcome.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483139 Feb 2, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey JW!
I don't know a lot of these posters either. We have lost several regulars here but have gained some others.
Honestly JW...not sure that I would be much help in your writing. If I am not inspired...I can't seem to get anything on paper.
My advice though...just let your thoughts flow...write as you think. Write as if you are talking to that little friend. I will be more honest and heartfelt than if you try to create a story...
Micah helped me a lot with my writing by just encouraging me to put down my thoughts. I miss that guy sometimes...now he could write a story that would make you feel as if you were there.
Love to you JW...I am so glad that you are once again able to drop in.
Polka-dot peppermint patties to you! Do they make such things?
mama Annie
where is this insultive cat HL
and her propositions to you?

Annie you are good and smart person,you don't need such filthy friendship and listen this type or filthy moral remarks,

your long posts and skom posts always were by her responded very short and ignorant,
showing everyone how low are you, that even her one line respond have more essence as your long posts to her,

shame,but personaly I can not stand this filthy person who is here and everywhere since internet forums exists

Have good night

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#483140 Feb 2, 2013

Back is to the wall - Blessed voices

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#483141 Feb 2, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
what you think and what your respect or not respect,
It doesn't matter with reality of Gods Grace,not Shrink who he really is at all?
you are just simple bum gain for own profits,own glories,and own selfrighteouesness
there is not time,time is gone for true believers to discuss anything with all of you left behind and wandering like zombies in this cyber wilderniss insulting everybody,and sucking a....or atheists, and moral perverts
also what you think is less worthy as sound of my little rat behind my shed house walls?
nobdy gave you key to heaven to close or to open this place,
my irony with insultive senecus against all believers,you even'smart ass ...le didn't understand?
God judge and chose human by human heart,not his written words or your f.........idiot judgemental remarks,
rather keep focus on yourselves ,your family,and your faken immoral friends
and get f.....away from any remarks or responds to me or about me.
understood?
Right on queue H.A.L.- threats?

Again, thank you for your great kindness shown me:
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE FULLY RIGHT
Senecus is highly respectful and respected poster I ever meet on the internet

How's the weather in Indo?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#483142 Feb 2, 2013

Where angels fear to tred - Blessed voices

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#483143 Feb 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
RULES
.. fighting and stating your position is entirely acceptable but you cannot tell someone they are wrong because they may, in fact, be correct ..
.. you cannot tell people who they are because you might be wrong ..
.. if you want to respond, state your position. You can choose not to respond to any post. You're in charge, not the other way around ..
.. last, no apologies for what you believe in ..
This is similar to one of my games.

I wish River was here.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#483144 Feb 2, 2013
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483145 Feb 2, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on queue H.A.L.- threats?
Again, thank you for your great kindness shown me:
<quoted text>
How's the weather in Indo?
FLUSH YOUR OWN S..
to the ganges river full of human exterments,holy cow manures and urines of local slums

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Alt Right Lies 7,961
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min waaasssuuup 123,925
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Anthony MN 681,981
News Can Americans trust the daily news? (Feb '15) 30 min AmPieJam UncleSam 3
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min onemales mother 286,499
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 982,382
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 3 hr nanoanomaly 299
More from around the web