|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Knowledge...
If you read between the lines shrinky dink has a lot of health and beauty tips. Did you know that if you fart and burp at the same time that you can avoid getting pimples on your wrinkles...or was it wrinkles on your pimples...hmmmm. Guess I need to go back and read that chapter one more time. He's written a book you know and is soon coming out with his own health and beauty tips book. I am going to ask him for a signed copy of one...for when I go to Mars with him...that is if I behave.
Thank you LOL I understand.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
For the record btw I believe I was wrong about thos last situation being connected to FB. I have heard from Grace and heard from Deb and they both said it did not originate there. I assumed it had and was probably wrong. But I have been told on quite a few occasions that the private communications on FB are not better than Topix and in some cases worse. And i guess because of that I kind of resent the implication that gets made a lot like FB is where the better Christians go. Everybody has issues. Many people gossip. And yes is would seem that people who use the FB public forum have a peaceful thing going on there and I am sure it is easier without everybody having access to the discussion. But I have seen even other threads on Topix that are just slightly out of the public path that people openly gossip about others. I simply do not believe several people have lied to me and that nobody uses private options on Facebook in which to talk about people here. If whoever is reading this, if you are not one of them then take nothing personal from my post as it is not directed at you
(T) Peace
.. it seems you hit the jackpot with this post ..

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. triple oppppss ..
So fighting for the sake of fighting? ok

Explaining my position that it is slander because it falls under the definition of slander even though you said we are allowed to state our position is not ok?

I am going to stop us right here. I am going to go forward the next ten days and do my best to avoid insults, nasty words, name-calling, staying in exchanges well past the due-date, etc. I will explain myself if I feel necessary and ask questions if I want an answer to them. But I am going to do that in a manner I believe Jesus would be ok with. I am going to monitor myself and answer to Jesus on my behavior. I feel like laready you are making up the rules as we go along and I never wanted this to be about competition or trying to say "see" when you think someone violated a rule. I wanted it to be about trying to be better people. So I am going to bow out of the "competition" part of this

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
Do not believe evey spirit but test the spirits to see whether they are from God,because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
This is how you can recognize the spirit of God:Every spirit that acknowledge that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God.This is the spirit of the antichrist which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.
You are from God and have overcome them because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world and the world listens to them.We are from God and whoever knows God listen to us but whoever is not from God does not listen to us.This is how we recognize the spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood.
you worship the evil one
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I believe you are also confusing 2 different posters making it even more difficult to understand.
I got the picture...LOL Thanks.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Justify and protect are "sovereignty"(ego) related acts. IMO "truths" should need no defense in any manner, as it stands on it's own merit.
If one finds himself needing to defend, justify, or protect what is believed, then one needs to inspect the reason for that act, and/or the belief.
That is very similar to what I told my son a several years ago. He always seemed angry about what he believed. One day during one of our "discussions" I told him...

When you become secure and are at peace in your own beliefs then there is no reason to feel as if you have to defend them.

It took him a couple of more years to finally understand what I was saying.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if you reject all dirt of this world for the sake of our Precious King of Kings new eternal Ruler of new heaven and new earth?
if you are under 100% compliance of 2 Cor 7;1.Rev 14;5.1Peter 2;22.Eph 5;27
my assumption according to the codex of law GODS WORD BIBLE IS;
YES?WE ARE AND STAND TOGETHER AS SPIRITUAL WARIORS OF OUR COMANDER JESUS CHRIST .EPH 6;11-18
only please?don't imitate my harsh life injured nature,
OUR PURPOSE IS TO TRY TO IMITATE OUR GODHEAD JESUS CHRIST
God bless you serah
Don't pick on Serah, you prick.

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Hey I openly admit I have gossiped about others. Sometimes it was for the need to vent.
.. justifying ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>But what I can say is I don't t-mail anything I wouldn't say in a public forum.
.. defending ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody is perfect in private conversations. Nobody is perfect in rebuking.
.. defending ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>And i think it is sad that to maintain the idea that they are was worth calling someone a liar that is not one.
.. protecting ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I have many bad characteristics. One of my good ones is that I am truthful.
.. protecting ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I will say what I believe or think or feel and take the repercussions.
.. here's a new one: denial ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text> Had i been unfairly gone after in to my way of thinking in almost any other area I probably let it slide.
.. protecting ..

.. getting the hang of it ??..
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Haha
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Not ME!
I AM the man from Nantucket!

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
They just happen to be the words that HL used...for whatever reason. Can't speak for Steve but I just went with HL's words since it was her challenge.
If it had been mine...I probably would only have used the word "defend". Not sure what I would have used in the place of "justify" and "protect".
To me...at least IMO...though the words might be similar in meaning...I think that possibly to each of us the might represent something different...at least here in the Topix world.
These would my meanings of the words...
Defend...Standing up for my beliefs and my opinions
Justify...Giving reason for my actions and behavior
Protect...This one I think has multiple meanings for me. Mainly however I look at this one as "protecting" my rights to express my beliefs and opinions.
Notice the difference between my version of protect and defend. One is for the actual belief/opinion the other is to protect the right to express them.
What HL's definitions are...I don't know...but this is how I saw them.
.. examples above ..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
"feel that we have said ( a LIE) that we can do ANYTHING we want and still be saved!"
If nothing you do can cause you to lose your salvation how is that not the same as being able to do anything you want and still be saved?
Can you clarify then? If you don't believe you can do anything you want and still be saved, what are some of the things you can't do?
.. ahhh, finally ..

.. good post ..

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that I have been off for awhile, but I have a question for you if you don't mind...What is Dr. Shrink? I read some of his posts and he sounds like a muslim, now I went back and he has some writings sounding like a confused Christian. I know we all have our different outlooks on some things, but just trying to figure this person out. He has not given me a straight answer of his belief systems....or am I missing something? Thanks.
Hello Knowledge, pleasure,

To your question, other than a troll with an ever growing 'portfolio' of greybox handles, claims to have been a Jehovah's Witness- but no longer.

You take care...

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. excellent, almost ..
<quoted text>
<< denying any guilt >>
Denying any guilt...no...

Well damn...no way to respond without sounding as if I am defending, justifying or protecting so...

I will leave it to however you want to perceive it.

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...here goes some of that stuff that I probably shouldn't post...but...oh well.
.. protecting (in advance)..

.. if that's what you believe, is there a need to protect it ??..
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly I probably have been guilty of all of them at some point.
.. again, protecting (in advance)
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly I probably have been guilty of all of them at some point.
I find it discerning when two people discuss someone else in their exchanges...it is like talking behind their back...knowing that the person will read it. I don't know why that rubs me like it does. I think it is why I try (don't always succeed) to say what I have to say directly to that person.
The next thing that I abhor...is making statements about someone when there is no evidence to prove it. We all might draw conclusions but we don't have any evidence. I think it is done just to discredit regardless of whether it is factual. Ex: Someone accused "G" of assaulting his daughter...no factual information...just garbage that was made up. Darn...I hit the ceiling over that one. I still have no respect for the person that said it.
The other thing that comes to mind...dragging up people's pasts and what they might have said or done years prior. You know how I feel about that...things in the past...should stay in the past. If one has recognized their errors and corrected them...who are we to continue to make them pay that price. This includes dragging posts up from the past and using them as a weapon...just to try and control the other person.
What it comes down to it...if the only way that we can build ourselves up is to tear others down...doesn't say a whole lot about us...or maybe it does.
It is always easier to see these actions in others than it is in ourselves. There are times that I cut way back on my posting at Topix...it is usually when I see something in myself that I abhor in others. It isn't pretty!
.. excellent ..

.. do you still want to have sex with me ??..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Justify and protect are "sovereignty"(ego) related acts. IMO "truths" should need no defense in any manner, as it stands on it's own merit.
If one finds himself needing to defend, justify, or protect what is believed, then one needs to inspect the reason for that act, and/or the belief.
.. don't have to do much, everyone else does it for me. Isn't life grand ??..

.. thanks for your input. You're spot on ..

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes mam, they sure are, it wil be harder than you think, lol
As big as my ole mouth gets, dunno if I could do it, lol
Well I thought I was doing pretty good this morning until that Happy Lesbo showed up...she has already given me a conduct mark! LOL

She is tough!

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said i was worried about it
I simply stated I believe gossip goes on there just like anywhere else.
.. another slip ??..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
And it actually didn't even cross my mind that people are regularly talking about me on FB so there is nothing I am paranoid about
The reason I thought this situation originated from Topix is I had not seen Deb and Grace talk on Topix but it appeared as if she was speaking out in defense of some of things I said to Grace and normally people defend those they are friends with. As it turns out Deb said it did have to do with Grace and others but that she didn't know the posters personally she was defending
Grace said she is part of a group on FB with many posters from this room. I know Deb is part of a group on FB with many posters in this room. I simply assumed the two groups were the same and they knew each other from FB
.. are you certain you want to continue this experiment ??..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew that you would get him on that one! LOL
.. got you on a few too !!..

.. waiting patiently for someone to nail me. It's been awhile ..

.. speaking of getting nailed, have you received the dozen long-stemmed red roses I sent you ??..

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is very similar to what I told my son a several years ago. He always seemed angry about what he believed. One day during one of our "discussions" I told him...
When you become secure and are at peace in your own beliefs then there is no reason to feel as if you have to defend them.
It took him a couple of more years to finally understand what I was saying.
Yes.
And even your Jesus stated that in no uncertain terms. He said it would not be a "comfortable" experience either.
He was right.
Follow eagles...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••