|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
RULES
.. fighting and stating your position is entirely acceptable but you cannot tell someone they are wrong because they may, in fact, be correct ..
.. you cannot tell people who they are because you might be wrong ..
.. if you want to respond, state your position. You can choose not to respond to any post. You're in charge, not the other way around ..
.. last, no apologies for what you believe in ..
Well...HL...I expected the rules to be much tougher than this.

I think for me...I will add in "no fighting".

In the end what do all the fights here mean anyway. Rarely do they change anyone's mind and only succeed in further division. I rarely get in to any long arguments anyway...after about 2 or 3 posts I am usually done.

I think my rule will be...if it is not a civil conversation on both sides...then I will not participate.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you equate "single 'straight' men" to flowers?
What do you call "single 'straight' men" that are looking for mules?
Overinflated personalities?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>friendship is two bodies sharing ONE MIND. mencius. behold I AM with you always, even unto the end of the world.
behold he is coming with the clouds(nimbus = halo)and every eye shall see him.
http://www.mindingthebedside.com/2011/06/how-...
So also is radiation and pollution.
That could be god/bad also..."triggers of evolution"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you heard?
God is VERY VERY insecure and needs constant worshipping, and he's very big into slavery..........
I don't know that "GOD" is.
Those that wrote about him sure seem ta think so though.
That's what all the commotion is about 3000 years and running.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
RULES
.. fighting and stating your position is entirely acceptable but you cannot tell someone they are wrong because they may, in fact, be correct ..
.. you cannot tell people who they are because you might be wrong ..
.. if you want to respond, state your position. You can choose not to respond to any post. You're in charge, not the other way around ..
.. last, no apologies for what you believe in ..
Even easier to follow:)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Overinflated personalities?
LOL

Ya know...I will never think of DR again without thinking about a mule!

Did you watch that video that Senecus posted about a man and his mule? YIKES!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
???? You have lied in this post quite a bit Steve- I do NOT put down others in posts- and dozens of people have not done what you said. I know I am no perect but my heart is always on healing others.
Best of luck to you.
Thumper
Red Apples
Lele
John Jaws
Doc Reality
Q

Those are just to name a few Deb

If you would like me to remind just some of the things you have said about those posters in private just let me know

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Hahahah! It was hilarious! Could make a good preface fer a biography. LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
When he said tht I thought "What is he talking about" and went to FB and saw 3 people sharing Prayers and people uplifing some others....
Hey Epi

I know people have said this a couple of times. I have tried to remind them that what they see publicly may not be the whole story. I can tell you on Topix what is posted in T-mails often doesn't make it to the room. I think it would be safe to presume FB is no different. And that is what I have been told. I do know I wouldn't expect it to take place in open view

(T) Peace

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Steve-O...I DO hate to see Friends fight....
Wanna see something Funny (Well I think its funny...maybe you won't...LOL)
http://youtu.be/EQ1HKCYJM5U
...Nightime.....Daytime!!!
Well, a little different than my sense of humor but I appreciate the silliness of it and always like watching things with animals! My mom would love it. You have said i remind you of your son. The same in reverse for me at times. I am sure there are a lot of shared values and perspectives. I know quite a few areas where we think alike and no doubt my opinions have at least been influenced by how I was raised. It would have been interesting had you guys ever met...although two moms might be a bit much just liek I am sure you guys don't need another one of us! LOL

(T) Peace

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know that "GOD" is.
Those that wrote about him sure seem ta think so though.
That's what all the commotion is about 3000 years and running.
Those that wrote about him, had a purpose in doing so, and it wasnt about saving souls..........

But your right it sure has stuck around awhile. I see it slowly dieing off though. Lets cross our fingers..........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...HL...I expected the rules to be much tougher than this.
I think for me...I will add in "no fighting".
In the end what do all the fights here mean anyway. Rarely do they change anyone's mind and only succeed in further division. I rarely get in to any long arguments anyway...after about 2 or 3 posts I am usually done.
I think my rule will be...if it is not a civil conversation on both sides...then I will not participate.
I am going to try to include no fighting as well

Obviously like a few posts i just made there is really no way not to explain one's self but I think a good rule of thumb would be no insults and not repeating the same point over and over again. Someone can explain why they may or may not agree but do it civilly and then move on.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Thumper
Red Apples
Lele
John Jaws
Doc Reality
Q
Those are just to name a few Deb
If you would like me to remind just some of the things you have said about those posters in private just let me know
I am sorry it has come to this but you have left me little choice

You went to a situation in which I bent over backwards to make sure your reputation as in tact although not deservedly so and painted me as a liar. And not only to paint me as a liar to paint yourself as the good guy who, if you have ever said anything it was to tell me to lay off troubled people!

How many people do you think you used to T-mail regularly would put their hand on a Bible and swear you have NEVER talked negatively about someone behind their back?

I am sorry but sometimes people need to face their problems. And while I would have liked to handle this in private you have slandered me in public. I have little recourse now but to reply there
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sheryl! How are you? Well, it appears there will only be 144,000 out of multibillions, so it might be following on the order of the hypothesis of the "multiverse" string theory, and a sort of "big bang" beginning of a new order of existence...possibly in a new plane...that being a perpetual cycle.
But that's just a hypothesis too.?
Now if ya think I'm crazy, then think about the guys who wrote "Genesis".!
Rev 14;1-5....support your claim-only this gropu as new heavenly goverment enter Heavens-dweeling Holy Sanctaury of God alone
Rev 7;9...also support your claims to be saved only great crowd as
group of etrnal residing of new heaven and new earth

ALL HEAVEN DREAMS OF FALSE CHRISTIANITY DOCTRINES ARE JUST DECEIVING MANKIND BY SATAN

GOD BLESS MANKIND TO LIVE IN JOY,HAPPINESS,EARTH PROPSPERITIES, MARRIAGES, RICHES ONLY THIS LIFE- HIS LOVE TO THE DEPRAVED IMMORALY MANKIND IS INCREDIBLE AND AWSOME
BUT ACCORDING TO BIBLE 2/3 OF MANKIND EVER LIVED ON THIS EARTH NEVER ENTER HEAVENS OR HELL- NOT EXISTING AT ALL AS BURNING ETERNAL PLACE PREPARED FOR WICKED SOULS

GOD BLESS YOU
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Becuase your mind to to much occupied by mules and other animals,

just stop think about mule, only try to plant GODS WORD IN THIS MULE PLACE

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>it not must harm our testimony to argue doctrine. Even in bible God call people to [reason] with Yahweh. God even allow Abraham to question God about destroying Sodom and Gomorrah. The person Jacob was wrestling with was God. Paul and Peter had a dispute.Even Jesus himself take on the accusations of the scribes and jewish leaders when he not have to do that.
So arguing scripture in itself not bad. I think it help Christians to understand areas where they not have a firm grasp. And as you say no one no know everything.
Problem is it go too far plenty of times and the discussions fall into sin and hurt feelings. I know sometimes I go too far as well.
But that not God fault, that our fault. So christian have control on here if they let they writings harm they testimony. self control is a fruit of the spirit. when I come here last yr many of you on here was quick to point out fruits of spirits to me that what make christianity special. so when you argue, when you discuss, exercise self control, then you won't harm you testimony.
Thank you Trifecta..
You made a very good point. God Bless
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just a random word generator, aren't you.
TO MUCH WORRIES ABOUT ME,
just I set you free from worries,and before post to me,you ask me,if you can post to me your cheap crap

I despise any discussions with wicked evil atheistic haters of my God and my Lord

you seat like s.... to many years on this internet,and proved own wickedness without of doubts,
fart at you and your posts

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry it has come to this but you have left me little choice
You went to a situation in which I bent over backwards to make sure your reputation as in tact although not deservedly so and painted me as a liar. And not only to paint me as a liar to paint yourself as the good guy who, if you have ever said anything it was to tell me to lay off troubled people!
How many people do you think you used to T-mail regularly would put their hand on a Bible and swear you have NEVER talked negatively about someone behind their back?
I am sorry but sometimes people need to face their problems. And while I would have liked to handle this in private you have slandered me in public. I have little recourse now but to reply there
I very rarely T mail..........
Deb is one of the few who I have t mailed with and not very often. We've never talked about anyone, only things pertaining to ourselves..........

So I've got her back on this.

JMO, but Deb has never slandered you. She's pointing out to you what you are publicly doing. She is not making it up. Its there for all to see, she's just trying to make you see it. I do believe its out of goodness, not out of vindictiveness..........

Not trying to start anything with you, just offering my opinion. Its yours to take or leave..........

Deb is one of few I see here on topix as actually trying to walk the walk..........
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen on that!
Sounds like you had a 'near death experience'?
I have heard from a good friend of mine and it was just beautiful to listen to.
Yes I did, and yes it was beautiful. The most wonderful thing was the peace and love overflowing.... I was brought back to warn others about hell. I got a glimps and it shutters my mind to think that someone would actually want to go there, by now simply not wanting to believe. Yet all we have to do is except Jesus as their Savior. The rest God takes care of. It is our job to drop the seeds and pray they will harvest....God bless.
endtime

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 464,721 - 464,740 of598,803
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

400 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min Hidingfromyou 93,247
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Aura Mytha 255,756
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Hidingfromyou 717,082
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 7 min Al Capone 3,886
How to know if you're a REAL Miami Heat fan 7 min Doctor REALITY 3
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 8 min seriously the original 5,182
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Hidingfromyou 530,323
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 min UidiotRaceMAkeWorldpeace 171,518
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr TheBlackSheep 223,279
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••