Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#483057 Feb 2, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if you reject all dirt of this world for the sake of our Precious King of Kings new eternal Ruler of new heaven and new earth?
if you are under 100% compliance of 2 Cor 7;1.Rev 14;5.1Peter 2;22.Eph 5;27
my assumption according to the codex of law GODS WORD BIBLE IS;
YES?WE ARE AND STAND TOGETHER AS SPIRITUAL WARIORS OF OUR COMANDER JESUS CHRIST .EPH 6;11-18
only please?don't imitate my harsh life injured nature,
OUR PURPOSE IS TO TRY TO IMITATE OUR GODHEAD JESUS CHRIST
God bless you serah
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't pick on Serah, you prick.
.. couldn't have said it better myself ..

With Established Harem

#483058 Feb 2, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Denying any guilt...no...
Well damn...no way to respond without sounding as if I am defending, justifying or protecting so...
I will leave it to however you want to perceive it.
.. that's why it's so difficult ..

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#483059 Feb 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. do you now understand what protecting, justifying and defending is ??..
.. as humans, we all do it, it's natural. Sometimes it becomes ingrained and we go unconscious ..
.. when we realize how much we rely on ego defense mechanisms, we awake from our deep slumber ..
Do you understand your rules didn't say anything about defending, justifying, or protecting?

And what type of person doesn't protect what needs to be protected or defend what deserves to be defended?

Again the point of this was to be better people. Not to be doormats. Not to be able to fight and say whatever offensive things we may want to so long as we don't defend anything

By your NEW rules it would be acceptable for me to post i want to have sex with children but not ok to say I think that is wrong if someone else said it

That makes no sense

And not only you are picking out the "bad" posts you are judging what the good ones are. You really think that is keeping in the spirit of what was supposed to be an exercise in self-improvement? Instead you playing teacher handing out grades on every post?

I hope you have caught up and come to terms with the fact that I am not part of this any more. I have skipped half a dozen posts so as not to get overly repetitive as I never would have guessed there would be so many but i am out as far as the rules you set and answering to you

Again, my goal will be simply to try to be a better person in how i interact with others

Best of luck to you HL in whatever you are seeking to accomplish but i believe we have different goals

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#483060 Feb 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. that's up to you ..
<quoted text>
.. where did 'slander' come from? Stating your position without DPJ is a learned skill ..
<quoted text>
.. so, you want to quit ??..
<quoted text>
.. why do you think Jesus would be upset? Did He justify his actions? Did He defend his actions ??..
<quoted text>
.. rules? Did you not known the meaning of justify, protect and defend? What did you think they meant ??..
<quoted text>
.. that's exactly what it's about ..
.. can you not see that ??..
You are justifying your rules. You are defending your rules

Can't you see that?

With Established Harem

#483061 Feb 2, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I want to continue an experiment where it is ok to ask posters if they want to have sex with us and talk about how we want to get "nailed' and fighting for the sake of fighting is ok and but defending is not? To continue in an experiment where instead of it being a positive someone is looking to play judge while not using the rules she sent up and acting as if people answer to her on every post thus making what is supposed to be a positive thing a negative? Do I want to continue in an experiment where feeling bad for someone and apologizing if stating the truth hurts them is a bad thing? Do I want to stay in a competition where things that are not even close to justifying or denial are called justifying and denial?
I can emphatically say I do not
I am going to try to be more like Jesus wants me to be the next ten days.
.. OK ..

.. no more feedback from me ..
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483062 Feb 2, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't pick on Serah, you prick.
You are to dumb to understand spiritual love to Serah
Bible tell her what to do?
Not you,or your advices,or I as human being

go away with your f.....advices and stupid 0.01 oz primitive brain

With Established Harem

#483063 Feb 2, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and every time I mess up...I throw away one of the roses...I just don't deserve them...soon I will be down to just the bud vase left at the rate that I am going!
Dang HL...couldn't you have at least given us a break in period???
.. since you've done this before, you already known how difficult it is ..

.. for some, the rewards just aren't worth the pain ..

.. do you want to continue ??..

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#483064 Feb 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. protecting (in advance)..
.. if that's what you believe, is there a need to protect it ??..
<quoted text>
.. again, protecting (in advance)
<quoted text>
Sometimes it is not a question of protecting...it is more determining if I want to share my thoughts on a subject. If there is even a need to.

I will also at times make sure of how I word something before I put it out there for others to read. I think often we get our fingers in motion before our brains...leading us to speak to hastily.

I have done that often only to read what I posted and wished I had of worded it differently.
.. excellent ..
Finally!
.. do you still want to have sex with me ??..
While I appreciate your forthrightness I will have to decline at this time. I would hate for anyone to think that you would cut me any special slack!

With Established Harem

#483065 Feb 2, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand your rules didn't say anything about defending, justifying, or protecting?
And what type of person doesn't protect what needs to be protected or defend what deserves to be defended?
Again the point of this was to be better people. Not to be doormats. Not to be able to fight and say whatever offensive things we may want to so long as we don't defend anything
By your NEW rules it would be acceptable for me to post i want to have sex with children but not ok to say I think that is wrong if someone else said it
That makes no sense
And not only you are picking out the "bad" posts you are judging what the good ones are. You really think that is keeping in the spirit of what was supposed to be an exercise in self-improvement? Instead you playing teacher handing out grades on every post?
I hope you have caught up and come to terms with the fact that I am not part of this any more. I have skipped half a dozen posts so as not to get overly repetitive as I never would have guessed there would be so many but i am out as far as the rules you set and answering to you
Again, my goal will be simply to try to be a better person in how i interact with others
Best of luck to you HL in whatever you are seeking to accomplish but i believe we have different goals
(T) Peace
.. if you need to justify and defend, go for it ..

.. who am I to disagree ??..

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#483066 Feb 2, 2013
Romans 2:14
For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves.

What a glorious position! And the same can be said of the atheist that honors their parents, doesn't murder, doesn't steal, doesn't bear false witness, and doesn't covet. In this case, atheists, which have not the law, are doing by nature the things contained in the law. They're a law unto themselves. But, are they saved, these atheists?

Everyone has some sense of morals. The issue, though, is that no everyone's morals coincide with what "God" has declared as "moral" and "immoral." What some deem as acceptable and unacceptable behavior are not shared by all. Many so called "Christians" oppose abortion, and they commit terrorism toward clinics that perform such procedures. These "Christians" aren't subject to "God's" declarations as to what's acceptable and unacceptable behavior, but their own. Other so-called "Christians" not only oppose homosexuality, but terrorize homosexuals, too. These so-called "Christian's" aren't conformed to what the most High has declared righteous and unrighteous, but to what they deem as acceptable and unacceptable behavior. And ALL of them claim to have the laws of "God" engraved in their hearts!

Shameful, that it. But, after Paul wrote what he did, posted above, he wrote:

Romans 2:17-24
Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God,
And knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law;
And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness,
An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law.
Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal?
Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege?
Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God?
For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.

In his above writings, Paul wasn't inquiring as to why they were still teaching the law, but inquiring as to why they were teaching the law, but not conformed to the same law they were teaching? Paul was inquiring as to why they were blaspheming the name of "God" by their hypocrisy. He was encouraging them to conform to the same law they were teaching!

And we should do the same.

With Established Harem

#483067 Feb 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. that's up to you ..
<quoted text>
.. where did 'slander' come from? Stating your position without DPJ is a learned skill ..
<quoted text>
.. so, you want to quit ??..
<quoted text>
.. why do you think Jesus would be upset? Did He justify his actions? Did He defend his actions ??..
<quoted text>
.. rules? Did you not known the meaning of justify, protect and defend? What did you think they meant ??..
<quoted text>
.. that's exactly what it's about ..
.. can you not see that ??..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you see that?
.. no, I cannot see that. Please explain ..
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483068 Feb 2, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Knowledge, pleasure,
To your question, other than a troll with an ever growing 'portfolio' of greybox handles, claims to have been a Jehovah's Witness- but no longer.
You take care...
for normal posters
also you are troll,insulting others,
I claim and nothing cliamed on the internet before filthy LIARS LIKE YOU AND OTHERS

For me you are insultive old prick and troll,hating other beliefs,have lust with immoral perverts,kissing a....of atheists,homsexualas,and claiming to be "saint"mostly all of you are such Liars,hipocrities and crocked genders in this western hemisphere.

you are also troll
have courage and spew against your own brothers,campings and others like you did before and doing now?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#483069 Feb 2, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let see...how do I say this?
Okay...that wasn't working so...
DoC used to post from time to time about me being Christian. I had to remind him that I am not a Christian and have not claimed so in a long time.
I like the follow eagles reference...
I know that. Just making the point for Jesus teachings(credit due). "Your" is a habit.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#483070 Feb 2, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you see that?
she knows this,
only she draw you Skom in her filth to bring moral disgrace to you and this topic,
You are deserving complete christian freedom,not to be controled with dirty lustic creature in their perverted suxual and life wicked orintations,

look at few pages full of her dirty short remarks and spits against you and Gods Word?

With Established Harem

#483071 Feb 2, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes it is not a question of protecting...it is more determining if I want to share my thoughts on a subject. If there is even a need to. I will also at times make sure of how I word something before I put it out there for others to read.
.. since we're in test mode, I forgot to apologize before hitting you with a brick ..

.. I only know you through your words, and, they're delightful ..
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>.
I have done that often only to read what I posted and wished I had of worded it differently.
.. many times, I'll respond to a post then hit the delete button. I get it ..
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>.
While I appreciate your forthrightness I will have to decline at this time. I would hate for anyone to think that you would cut me any special slack!
.. me thinks the experiment is just about over. You've already graduated ..

Location hidden

#483072 Feb 2, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
she knows this,
only she draw you Skom in her filth to bring moral disgrace to you and this topic,
You are deserving complete christian freedom,not to be controled with dirty lustic creature in their perverted suxual and life wicked orintations,
look at few pages full of her dirty short remarks and spits against you and Gods Word?
I believed this was going to be a sincere thing for self-improvement

I had stated I wanted the honor system because i never thought this would be some thing where someone goes through every post and sets themselves up as judge nor would i ever have agreed to rules where fighting for the sake of fighting or saying whatever morally offensive thing i want is ok but apologizing for hurting someone is bad

Whether this is part of the hidden agenda I suspected or simply just not what I thought makes no difference as I will not have any part of it

I am going out for a while

Hope everyone has a good day

(T) Peace

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#483073 Feb 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. that's why it's so difficult ..
It is difficult to discover the motives of our own words.

I love to write about those things that inspire me...sometimes that inspiration comes from life around me or at times from the words of another. I try to express those thoughts from my heart...from what I feel within.

I look at words as a painting of our soul...painting a picture of how we feel and think...words that when put together form the art of who we are.

Some time back I had a rude awakening...some one took my words and twisted them to be nothing as how I intended them nor how I felt. No amount of trying to make them "see" changed their mind.

I learned at that point that words only took on meaning when they were read or heard by someone else. That up until that point they were only from my perspective. Kind of like a masterpiece that someone has painted...only takes on meaning when someone views it from their perspective.

However...

Though I believe that we have to give consideration to other peoples perspectives I also believe that we can not compromise our own perspective. I think sometimes that you just have to put it out there and let others interpret it as they will even if it means that interpretation is in complete disagreement with your own.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#483074 Feb 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. excellent ..
.. do you still want to have sex with me ??..
Of course!

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#483075 Feb 2, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
TO MUCH WORRIES ABOUT ME,
just I set you free from worries,and before post to me,you ask me,if you can post to me your cheap crap
I despise any discussions with wicked evil atheistic haters of my God and my Lord
you seat like s.... to many years on this internet,and proved own wickedness without of doubts,
fart at you and your posts
Hmmm...

Not bad.

You could almost pass a Turing test.

Keep up the good work.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#483076 Feb 2, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen. The only unforgivable sin is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Matthew 12:32 When we sin, willfully or not...we are covered by the blood of Jesus who died for us if we repent. We dust ourselves off, and start all over again....
Blasphemy is a victimless crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Meghan Markle Bring Down the Royals? 5 min Johnny 4
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Julia 79,677
Bill Cosby guilty on all 3 charges. 19 min Johnny 43
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 20 min BILLION HEIR 39
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 25 min Dang Jersey Piney 448,385
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min waaasssuuup 701,473
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 58 min Tony 6,865
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 995,752