Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482974 Feb 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sheryl! How are you? Well, it appears there will only be 144,000 out of multibillions, so it might be following on the order of the hypothesis of the "multiverse" string theory, and a sort of "big bang" beginning of a new order of existence...possibly in a new plane...that being a perpetual cycle.
But that's just a hypothesis too.?
Now if ya think I'm crazy, then think about the guys who wrote "Genesis".!
Rev 14;1-5....support your claim-only this gropu as new heavenly goverment enter Heavens-dweeling Holy Sanctaury of God alone
Rev 7;9...also support your claims to be saved only great crowd as
group of etrnal residing of new heaven and new earth

ALL HEAVEN DREAMS OF FALSE CHRISTIANITY DOCTRINES ARE JUST DECEIVING MANKIND BY SATAN

GOD BLESS MANKIND TO LIVE IN JOY,HAPPINESS,EARTH PROPSPERITIES, MARRIAGES, RICHES ONLY THIS LIFE- HIS LOVE TO THE DEPRAVED IMMORALY MANKIND IS INCREDIBLE AND AWSOME
BUT ACCORDING TO BIBLE 2/3 OF MANKIND EVER LIVED ON THIS EARTH NEVER ENTER HEAVENS OR HELL- NOT EXISTING AT ALL AS BURNING ETERNAL PLACE PREPARED FOR WICKED SOULS

GOD BLESS YOU
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482975 Feb 2, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Ya know...I will never think of DR again without thinking about a mule!
Did you watch that video that Senecus posted about a man and his mule? YIKES!!!
Becuase your mind to to much occupied by mules and other animals,

just stop think about mule, only try to plant GODS WORD IN THIS MULE PLACE

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#482976 Feb 2, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>it not must harm our testimony to argue doctrine. Even in bible God call people to [reason] with Yahweh. God even allow Abraham to question God about destroying Sodom and Gomorrah. The person Jacob was wrestling with was God. Paul and Peter had a dispute.Even Jesus himself take on the accusations of the scribes and jewish leaders when he not have to do that.
So arguing scripture in itself not bad. I think it help Christians to understand areas where they not have a firm grasp. And as you say no one no know everything.
Problem is it go too far plenty of times and the discussions fall into sin and hurt feelings. I know sometimes I go too far as well.
But that not God fault, that our fault. So christian have control on here if they let they writings harm they testimony. self control is a fruit of the spirit. when I come here last yr many of you on here was quick to point out fruits of spirits to me that what make christianity special. so when you argue, when you discuss, exercise self control, then you won't harm you testimony.
Thank you Trifecta..
You made a very good point. God Bless
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482977 Feb 2, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just a random word generator, aren't you.
TO MUCH WORRIES ABOUT ME,
just I set you free from worries,and before post to me,you ask me,if you can post to me your cheap crap

I despise any discussions with wicked evil atheistic haters of my God and my Lord

you seat like s.... to many years on this internet,and proved own wickedness without of doubts,
fart at you and your posts

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#482978 Feb 2, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry it has come to this but you have left me little choice
You went to a situation in which I bent over backwards to make sure your reputation as in tact although not deservedly so and painted me as a liar. And not only to paint me as a liar to paint yourself as the good guy who, if you have ever said anything it was to tell me to lay off troubled people!
How many people do you think you used to T-mail regularly would put their hand on a Bible and swear you have NEVER talked negatively about someone behind their back?
I am sorry but sometimes people need to face their problems. And while I would have liked to handle this in private you have slandered me in public. I have little recourse now but to reply there
I very rarely T mail..........
Deb is one of the few who I have t mailed with and not very often. We've never talked about anyone, only things pertaining to ourselves..........

So I've got her back on this.

JMO, but Deb has never slandered you. She's pointing out to you what you are publicly doing. She is not making it up. Its there for all to see, she's just trying to make you see it. I do believe its out of goodness, not out of vindictiveness..........

Not trying to start anything with you, just offering my opinion. Its yours to take or leave..........

Deb is one of few I see here on topix as actually trying to walk the walk..........
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#482979 Feb 2, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen on that!
Sounds like you had a 'near death experience'?
I have heard from a good friend of mine and it was just beautiful to listen to.
Yes I did, and yes it was beautiful. The most wonderful thing was the peace and love overflowing.... I was brought back to warn others about hell. I got a glimps and it shutters my mind to think that someone would actually want to go there, by now simply not wanting to believe. Yet all we have to do is except Jesus as their Savior. The rest God takes care of. It is our job to drop the seeds and pray they will harvest....God bless.
endtime

AOL

#482980 Feb 2, 2013

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#482981 Feb 2, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I very rarely T mail..........
Deb is one of the few who I have t mailed with and not very often. We've never talked about anyone, only things pertaining to ourselves..........
So I've got her back on this.
JMO, but Deb has never slandered you. She's pointing out to you what you are publicly doing. She is not making it up. Its there for all to see, she's just trying to make you see it. I do believe its out of goodness, not out of vindictiveness..........
Not trying to start anything with you, just offering my opinion. Its yours to take or leave..........
Deb is one of few I see here on topix as actually trying to walk the walk..........
I didn't ask about people who she has rarely t-mailed Larry. I specifically said regularly and specifically said believers. And I guarantee you I could say a couple of names whose credibility that is beyond reproach that know me to be telling the truth.

And I could add another 2 names to the list of people she has talked about. So I am sorry but you are unfamiliar with what slander is then. Because she has called me a liar for telling the truth

Location hidden

#482982 Feb 2, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>

And I don't deny this btw

That doesn't mean she is 100% right when it comes to rebuking and she doesn't allow personal feelings to influence her at times

That doesn't mean she may have issues facing her own actions at times such as responding to a post of mine arguing against once-saved with the second most used verse to argue for it and then claim the reason she posted it had nothing to do with the OSAS discussion

That doesn't mean she is 100% truthful

Yes Deb is trying to walk the walk better than most. But she has her faults just like anyone else. And I have never seen her admit any. People will make general statements like "?I am not perfect" yet will maintain they are if asked in 4 years have they ever been in the wrong in rebuking someone or even done it the wrong way.

I am not making the point Deb is a bad person. Deb is one of the more Christian Christians I have ever come across. But she is not being forthright her and that is the truth

Location hidden

#482983 Feb 2, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello, thanks for the reply.
So you believe in the GOD concept?
Hi Mike.
I hope you are having a great weekend. More snow up here. Yes, I do believe in God. I guess that I always have but never took it very seriously until about 8 yreas ago. I am not the kind of "religious" person who considers unbelievers an enemy though. That just never made any sense to me.How can I judge another when I know that I am no better. I just accept people for who they are. If they want to talk about God, then I will listen and respond but I will not condemn anybody for the way they choose to live their life. In my biological family, I have believers, unbelivers, agnostics, homosexuals and drunkards. I love them all unconditionally. And from what I understand about God, is His love is stronger than ours, so I know that God loves us all unconditionally. I dont have the power to change their lives. They accept me for who I am and we sit and discuss God a lot. Especially during our daddys battle with liver cancer that he eventually lost last July. I watched as my daddy was dying and right before he went into a deep coma, I would notice that he seemed to be having a conversation with somebody beyond my sight. He would nod his head and smile but then he would look a little fearful and say not right now..He was oblivious to anything around him.I dont know what all that meant but I do know that he was having a conversation. I have known him all my life and I should know when he is listening and talking. I believe that God can reach people even on their deathbed if thats what it takes. My dad was a believer so I have no doubt where his soul is resting but I will always believe that Jesus comes to people in their dying moment. Anyway, Just felt like sharing this. Have a good one Mike
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#482984 Feb 2, 2013
Justify-- To demonstrate or prove to be just, right or valid. To declare free of blame (absolve).
To free a human of the guilt an penalty atached to a grievious sin,(use of God). To dmonstrate legal reason an action is taken.
Syn--- justify, warrent,
to show to be reasonable- The emergency does not
warrent (justify) all of us buying guns.

Protect---- To keep from being damaged, attacked or stolen, to gaurd. To assure payment (by siting aside funds. Sports-- to attempted to hold by playing careful plays to avoid risky plays.
Syn-- gaurd,cover for, hold, lookout, immunize, mothproof,insure

Defend- To make or keep safe from danger. To be responsible for gaurding. To support or maintain , as by argument or action. To represent a defendant
in a civil or criminal matter.
Syn- protect, gaurd, preserve, sield, safe gaurd
'Bought a dog to protect (defend) the children.

Justify, protect, defend -----Very similar in meanins.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#482985 Feb 2, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Ya know...I will never think of DR again without thinking about a mule!
Did you watch that video that Senecus posted about a man and his mule? YIKES!!!
This wasn't your son,was it??: http://www.iol.co.za/news/world/man-dies-afte...
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#482986 Feb 2, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Becuase your mind to to much occupied by mules and other animals,
just stop think about mule, only try to plant GODS WORD IN THIS MULE PLACE
I may have had differences with Annie in the past, but she is not occupied by a mule. You sir, have no concept of God, nor heaven. Your mind has became so involved in hell and demons and demonic forces they have taken over your own mind. Your ramblings do not even make sense half of the time....I believe you should look at your name, and follow the advice of a shrink near you. You need peace in your life, and it is clear that you do not have any. You are on a road to destruction, it is clear. You are trying to make everyone think that you are worshiping God, "Jehovah", but you are worshiping "Allah", that is your first mistake, lying. You may use the bible for part of your belief, but you are adding to it, the Quoran. That is what a false prophet is....someone who is misleading. Your journey for 40 years has made you go a little off the path. I am certain with some help...you will find peace. If not, your are on the path of a homicidal maniac . Now, for one to make that type of accusation, it is time to look at ones self and reread some of the ramblings you have written. Hope you can find some help.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#482987 Feb 2, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to try to include no fighting as well
Obviously like a few posts i just made there is really no way not to explain one's self but I think a good rule of thumb would be no insults and not repeating the same point over and over again. Someone can explain why they may or may not agree but do it civilly and then move on.
I think along with that we ALL need not be so thin skinned at times. That is something that I have worked on...trying to remember that what is said is by anonymous strangers that don't know the whole of us.

I emphasized "all" because I have seen most everyone over react to statements made. I realize that we are ALL passionate about some areas but really...does it truly matter what anyone thinks?

While I am at it...I have read the posts exchanged between you and Deb...almost posted about is...decided it wasn't my battle and to stay out of it. I will continue to keep myself removed from it but just had some thoughts in general.

I don't think there are many...if any...that hasn't posted about someone in a tmail. I don't make a practice of it but readily admit that I have. I no longer do when I realized that I didn't know who I could trust since there was so much talk about info being passed along.

I think there are times that we all need to be able to vent...often times if done in private it prevents the ugliness being posted and the back and forth battle ensuing. Eventually what I have said in private usually gets said directly here by me.

I think I will stop at this...I always have more but really...do I always need to post it? Nah...probably not...LOL

Doctor REALITY

United States

#482988 Feb 2, 2013
Touche' Mr. Poohsey Caht!!!

Location hidden

#482989 Feb 2, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
REVELATION Study
I. Rev 1:11 Part 11 cont.1 (bridged with Rev 2:10)
Rev 1______/TTTTTTTTTTTTT\______Re v 2
II. Jesus: "Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, THE DEVIL will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life." Rev 2:10
1. The Devil - Appearances
A. Many people have this image of the devil in their minds. Perhaps a heinous "looking" creature after it went from holy angel to demon (fallen angel). Some may have an image of bat wings, red eyes, a red body and concaved horns... but actually, the bible describes it in its original state as a thing of beauty. As a matter of fact... the former holy angel is a created being which was created with beauty and an intelligence to choose right from wrong. Obviously, it chose another direction and failed. It has been already judged and the verdict given it and it's demonic followers an appointed time to be forever punished. Now God didn't create the devil or sin... and satan can't create anything... the devil simply "perverted" the good things which God created. Like say you created something with good purposes to benefit humanity... but some people came along and took what you created to kill and harm people with. That example is on a simple scale but it is pretty much the same scenario of what happened heaven. If rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft.. then witchcraft was first performed in heaven by that former holy angel and it's followers. Anyways, the picture of evil that you have of the devil in your minds... whether it is from a horror flick or your worst nightmare... is pretty much what the devils' hearts are like. If we were able to see them outwardly we would probaly see a thing of beauty outwardly. And that is where the deception lies... the devils can make something sinful look beautiful and that is, in part, how the former holy angel sold the heavenly insurrection to it's followers. And because those angels are judged and expect to be doomed... they have nothing to lose except revenge in taking as many down with them. Why don't they just leave us alone? I'll get into it later but the former holy angel wanted to be "like God" (it wasn't acceptable) and God turned around and made mankind "like Him" (that is, in the image of God)... so in part, a lot of it has to do with rage and jealousy... The devil sees in you what it wanted to be when it was a former holy angel, that is, he sees God's likeness in us. Anyways, the mandate of the kingdom of darkness is to deceive you by any means necessary and keep you uninformed about the of The Living God. It'll even use unsuspecting churches (who are not attuned to the will of God) to do it's bidding in a worshipful sense... that is why I call OSAS a demonic doctrine... it is simply deception. satan makes sin look beautiful and the right thing to do... it can make things that are dark and evil in God's sight look like light and good to you. That is why,(speaking from biblical-perspective) Christians who accept the notion of homosexuality, witchcraft and other different ways to God... are already deceived and are doing the devil bidding... now I'm not saying that one can't love those who are in sin or that God doesn't love them... I'm just saying when we become accepting of it we are shoring up the kingdom of satan.
* Apostle Paul: "And no wonder, for SATAN himself masquerades as an ANGEL OF LIGHT. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve." 2 Corinthians 11
Good morning Quin,
I understand what you are trying to say but what I dont understand is what gives you the IDEA that a osas believer WANTS to go out and sin willfully? That is not true. We all sin daily so how is yours any different? You arent making a valid point at all. Cheers..
Doctor REALITY

United States

#482990 Feb 2, 2013

Location hidden

#482991 Feb 2, 2013
Jesus Friend of sinners we have strayed so far away
We cut down people in your name but the sword was never ours to swing
Jesus friend of sinners the truth's become so hard to see
The world is on their way to You but they're tripping over me
Always looking around but never looking up I'm so double minded
A plank eyed saint with dirty hands and a heart divided

Oh Jesus friend of sinners
Open our eyes to world at the end of our pointing fingers
Let our hearts be led by mercy
Help us reach with open hearts and open doors
Oh Jesus friend of sinners break our hearts for what breaks yours

Yeah...

Jesus friend of sinners the one who's writing in the sand
Make the righteous turn away and the stones fall from their hands
Help us to remember we are all the least of these
Let the memory of Your mercy bring your people to their knees

Nobody knows what we're for only against when we judge the wounded
What if we put down our signs crossed over the lines and loved like You did

Oh Jesus friend of sinners
Open our eyes to world at the end of our pointing fingers
Let our hearts be led by mercy
Help us reach with open hearts and open doors
Oh Jesus friend of sinners break our hearts for what breaks yours

You love every lost cause; you reach for the outcast
For the leper and the lame; they're the reason that You came
Lord I was that lost cause and I was the outcast
But you died for sinners just like me a grateful leper at Your feet

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/c/casting_cr...

Read more at http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/c/casting_cr...

Location hidden

#482992 Feb 2, 2013
For the record btw I believe I was wrong about thos last situation being connected to FB. I have heard from Grace and heard from Deb and they both said it did not originate there. I assumed it had and was probably wrong. But I have been told on quite a few occasions that the private communications on FB are not better than Topix and in some cases worse. And i guess because of that I kind of resent the implication that gets made a lot like FB is where the better Christians go. Everybody has issues. Many people gossip. And yes is would seem that people who use the FB public forum have a peaceful thing going on there and I am sure it is easier without everybody having access to the discussion. But I have seen even other threads on Topix that are just slightly out of the public path that people openly gossip about others. I simply do not believe several people have lied to me and that nobody uses private options on Facebook in which to talk about people here. If whoever is reading this, if you are not one of them then take nothing personal from my post as it is not directed at you

(T) Peace
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#482993 Feb 2, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to meet you Knowledge....Sounds like God has your back....
You live in Saluda South Carolina..and it has alot of snow and ice?...It must be in upstate by the mountains of NC
Have a Blessed day
No, I live in Southern, Illinois. My internet service just puts me in South Carolina. Yes, God has never let me down. Nice to meet you too. Have a blessed day also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 10 min RiccardoFire 114
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min kent 579,155
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min RiccardoFire 97,994
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 17 min theswamiji 5,924
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min WelbyMD 817,693
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min Charlie Sheen 270,161
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 34 min RiccardoFire 39,959
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 40 min WasteWater 1,992
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 hr transdem0n 176,208
More from around the web