TN grams wrote:
<quoted text>what is OSAS?
Hey...Good to see yo Tennesse Grams.....Been awhile

It means "Once saved...Always Saved"

Hope you are doing well
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#482923 Feb 2, 2013
I'm sure if Janet Jackson has has any advice for Beyonce' for the halftime show at tomorrow's Superbowl it would probably be 'Make sure you wear a REAL tight BRA,girlfriend!!!'...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#482924 Feb 2, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Shrinky Dink...you are full of art with your words today!
I will try and remember your advice...
1. Do not drink blue in when I eat Mexican chili...only red or yellow ink.
2. No snorting for health reasons...much safer to fart or burp.
3. Grunt when I fart so that I won't get wrinkles on pimples or was the pimples on my wrinkles?
Have you ever considered writing a book with all of your words of wisdom?
By George...I think you've got it Annie J

Fine words to live by...Don't cha think?

“The who whating how with huh?”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#482925 Feb 2, 2013
The STINKYJuicylu Busters wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey phany have your met Sharkey?
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TEGSTCH...
You're posting to her aren't you Sharky/Beedy stalker?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#482926 Feb 2, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello :D How's things? Still very cold? Nice to see you Lawest.
Blessings <3
Good morning JLU, doing fine and it is pretty cold here right now. Keep looking up to God and have a Blessed day.:)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#482927 Feb 2, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, I pray that my work will be a lasting monument to your faithfulness in my life. Whether it is taking care of children, comforting a grieving neighbor, visiting a sick friend, teaching a class, developing a special project, managing money, or whatever the task, God show me if it is bringing glory to You. If it is not, help me to recognize how and what I should be doing or not doing. If it is, then give me the strength to keep on doing what pleases You. Please give me the desire and faith to give the first fruits of my increase to you. May you be glorified, my God, the source of all blessing. In Jesus' name, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#482928 Feb 2, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been meaning to try to catch you and say 'thank you' for
helping me with the cut and paste thing. I finally got the hang of it. Thanks Bud.
I use to speak with Red Apples a little off and on here, but haven't seen him lately since he went in to surgery, course I haven't been on a lot. Have you heard of him?
I was wondering about RA also.....His surgery went fine...But he hasn't been on since last week I believe

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#482929 Feb 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OrYTsVw53iAXX I'm sure if Janet Jackson has has any advice for Beyonce' for the halftime show at tomorrow's Superbowl it would probably be 'Make sure you wear a REAL tight BRA,girlfriend!!!'...
Good morning Doc, I'm sure that you'll be watching the halftime show tomorrow to make sure that bra is secured tightly.(C:

Have a Blessed one.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#482930 Feb 2, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Deb..
It does harm our own testimony when Christians argue and degrade one another but I believe it hurts God even worse. He doesnt want His children fighting over doctrine. Nobody has ALL the answers and I believe that even trying to be right all the time will harm ones testimony as well. We are all passionate about our beliefs or lack of beliefs and nobody on this forum will ever have the power to change anybody else. All this bible knowledge on here has gotten nowhere and has seemed to only bring about bruised and/or overblown egos. I really doubt that God cares as much about how much Bible knowledge one may possess if love isnt the first and foremost characteristic that we have. I would rather have and show love and compassion for people than to puff my chest up over who may be right about a scripture and how someone may understand it. I may be wrong but in my heart, I feel love is more powerful than someones IQ in scriptures. Thanks for posting this.
God Bless
You're NOT wrong.....What are the two greatest commandments of God???

1.Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart, and with thy whole soul, and with thy whole mind, and with thy whole strength;

AND....

2.Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.

Show LOVE to your neighbor (even if they treat you bad)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#482931 Feb 2, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I only take herbs for my pain, now. The meds almost killed me, remember when I told you I died... WHen I first got hurt I had to go by my doctors and the state doctors. Thank God that is all over, that was a mess. It has turned so cold here, I wish we would have just left before the holidays, but I wouldn't have been able to enjoy the grandkids and family and friends. There is no way right now I could even go up any steps of any kind without pain. I have a ramp to get into my home thank God it is one level. I have five herniated disks and have had them for quite some time, that is why I was able to retire so soon. The doctors said there was too much wrong and they could never fix it. They wanted to put a spinal stimulator on it, but I said no. I got hurt at work in front of the warden. So, there was no dispute. They said do to the condition of my spine I would not be able to return, so retirement was given to me early, with pay. Or I would have had to have put in 25 years in. I just didn't go into detail earlier. I do miss it sometimes, but at least I was able to retire close to the same time my husband did. It all turned out okay. I can not complain. God has helped me through all of it. THat is why I lean so much on Him...I was able to tolerate the pain, but I went and messed things up when I twisted on the ice. I will be fine, God has never let me down yet...I use what happens to me for a ministry to others, at different points in my life. I suppose I will have to stay in during the snow storms and pray we don't get any more ice! LOL I don't want to miss any more church services. God has spared my life more times than I can count. Soooo , I can not complain. We do have a big tub, but it does not have jets. Maybe in a few weeks I will be able to use it...Stand up showers with a seat in it for now. I don't think I could get out of a hot tub, or any tub right now, but it sure sounds good...:) Think I will turn in, you have a good night.
Nice to meet you Knowledge....Sounds like God has your back....

You live in Saluda South Carolina..and it has alot of snow and ice?...It must be in upstate by the mountains of NC

Have a Blessed day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#482932 Feb 2, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes a lot of character to make an overture and post like this considering what we just went through. I would like to apologize as well. And maybe instead of a truce lets just start over. We both are passionate and things simply got carried away. Things can get nasty in these kind of debates. But truthfully I had always enjoyed your other posts and I know how highly Epi thinks of you. I have no problem putting it in the rear-view mirrir
(T) Peace
:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#482933 Feb 2, 2013
See ya later
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#482934 Feb 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning Doc, I'm sure that you'll be watching the halftime show tomorrow to make sure that bra is secured tightly.(C:
Have a Blessed one.
Morning. Actually I won't be. I'm not 'star-struck'. The only 'Star' that I'm struck by is the Lord Jesus Christ. Well,I mean,sure,there are people I admire a lot, but I don't get into screaming and hollerin' over people who are rich and famous. Sure,I've been somewhat mesmerized by the life of some famous people,but my feelings avbout them don't even come close to how I feel about the accomplishments of the Lord Jesus Christ. Satan likes to deceive people into thinking that the Lord Jesus Christ was some weak people who allowed Himself do die on the Cross because He was weak emotionally,or whatever,and,as we all know,Satan NEVER TELLS THE TRUTH...IN FULL...ANY WAY. He is a TOTAL LIAR. Satan knows the REAL REASON the Lord Jesus Christ gave Himself at the Holy Cross of Calvary,and he did everything in his evil,wicked power to try to stop Him,to defeat Him,to deceive Him in the wilderness. The Lord Jesus Christ isn't some 'weakling'! He's the Almighty Son of God who created the earth,all that is good in it,and He created everything in the endless universe!!'Weakling' my FOOT!!!!!!

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#482935 Feb 2, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I was hunting all lightning bugs to my bucket and took with me to the Nyw York who is lightning 24 a day,
but your village dissapeared in complete jungle darkness,
your old hole in the ground also inhabit now vouchers and crickets sounding night noices,songs of qonguerors over your stinking inhabitance in this cave
You're just a random word generator, aren't you.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#482936 Feb 2, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Not knowing GOD is hell.....
In that case, hell isn't so bad.

It's pretty good, in fact.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#482937 Feb 2, 2013
The Son of God Music Ministry
The True Grace of God

"When others see with earthly eyes
Just what they want to see
You will see the things that never die
You will know and recognize
By simple child-like faith
The priceless truth that
Others will deny.

When others say I'm just a man
Who likes to dream His dreams
When others call a miracle a myth
You'll listen for eternity
In moments as they pass
And see with spirit eyes
What others miss.

Upon this rock I'll build My kingdom
And on this rock forever and ever it shall stand
And all the powers of Hell itself
Shall never more prevail against it
For Satan's thrones are built on sinking sand
Upon this rock I'll build My kingdom
And on this rock forever and ever it shall stand
Upon this rock of revelation
I'll build a strong and mighty nation
And it shall stand the storms of time
Upon this rock.

If in a simple carpenter
You see the Son of God
If you would chose to lose
When you could win
If you would give your life away
For nothing in return
Then you are where
My kingdom will begin."

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#482938 Feb 2, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Deb..
It does harm our own testimony when Christians argue and degrade one another but I believe it hurts God even worse. He doesnt want His children fighting over doctrine. Nobody has ALL the answers and I believe that even trying to be right all the time will harm ones testimony as well. We are all passionate about our beliefs or lack of beliefs and nobody on this forum will ever have the power to change anybody else. All this bible knowledge on here has gotten nowhere and has seemed to only bring about bruised and/or overblown egos. I really doubt that God cares as much about how much Bible knowledge one may possess if love isnt the first and foremost characteristic that we have. I would rather have and show love and compassion for people than to puff my chest up over who may be right about a scripture and how someone may understand it. I may be wrong but in my heart, I feel love is more powerful than someones IQ in scriptures. Thanks for posting this.
God Bless
it not must harm our testimony to argue doctrine. Even in bible God call people to [reason] with Yahweh. God even allow Abraham to question God about destroying Sodom and Gomorrah. The person Jacob was wrestling with was God. Paul and Peter had a dispute.Even Jesus himself take on the accusations of the scribes and jewish leaders when he not have to do that.

So arguing scripture in itself not bad. I think it help Christians to understand areas where they not have a firm grasp. And as you say no one no know everything.

Problem is it go too far plenty of times and the discussions fall into sin and hurt feelings. I know sometimes I go too far as well.

But that not God fault, that our fault. So christian have control on here if they let they writings harm they testimony. self control is a fruit of the spirit. when I come here last yr many of you on here was quick to point out fruits of spirits to me that what make christianity special. so when you argue, when you discuss, exercise self control, then you won't harm you testimony.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#482939 Feb 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure.
But is it this thread only?
I can't resist upholding the King's English against Eagle12's abuse.
.. that's entirely acceptable ..

.. you rarely protect, defend or justify your position because, for you, it's correct ..

With Established Harem

#482940 Feb 2, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what HL...I will...I have nothing to lose. I have grown weary of my own attitude lately and have considered turning Topix off.
Let me ask though...
Does this mean that I can't make fun of DR Reality and his mule?
.. that's entirely acceptable ..

With Established Harem

#482941 Feb 2, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Im in. Lets make the rules simple though. Honor system and we cant engage in anything that would be considered
a fight. I dont think like an explanation should be considered "defending" in like a bad way. I see that more like arguing one's point. So just nice and simle...no fighting
with anyone.
Sound good? I am looking forward to this. Not out of any sense of competition (which is weird for me) but I like challenges and this will be a tough one! LOL
RULES

.. fighting and stating your position is entirely acceptable but you cannot tell someone they are wrong because they may, in fact, be correct ..

.. you cannot tell people who they are because you might be wrong ..

.. if you want to respond, state your position. You can choose not to respond to any post. You're in charge, not the other way around ..

.. last, no apologies for what you believe in ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min truth 554,487
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min Yumpin Yimminy 119,173
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min AHSBO 763,214
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 30 min Lyndi 174,976
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 32 min Weenpunk 62
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 34 min scirocco 37,609
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 1 hr Kid_Tomorrow 4,399
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 263,332
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 11 hr NATHAN 176

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE