Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#482942 Feb 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>**EDITED*
.as we conitinue our walk with the Lord in this sin-infested,sin-wrecked world of spiritually decayed,spiritually depraved,spiritually dead world.
.. glory be. Where have all the flowers gone ??..

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#482943 Feb 2, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just a random word generator, aren't you.
Hello Aerobatty, pleasure,

You may be more correct than you know. There are such response programs,and, from info I've gathered ,some engineering 'students' in Indonesia like to 'play' with them. If he/they read(scan) this, I'll get a stock response.

Take care.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#482944 Feb 2, 2013
Have a great day folks...

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#482945 Feb 2, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
That simply is not true
You have many times given your negative opinion about posters. I am confident others who have talked to you through t-mail know me to be telling the truth. In fact some even forwarded some of the things you had written to them in the past about others. But I could recount dozens of conversations off the top of my head if I wanted to. I am a lot of things Den but a liar or a guy with a bad memory is not one of them. You may not think you are skirting the truth but IMO that is because you are deep in denial about a lot of things. Dozens of posters have tried to get you to see you don't always rebuke evenly over the years and not once have you accepted that.
Tomorrow starts my ten days. I will not have anything more to say about this. I thought the first post I made to you today was about as honest and Christian as I could be but because it involved you not being perfect you would not hear anything in it. I know where my problems are old friend. At least I can realize that as it gives me a chance to work on them. My problems may outnumber yours but how will you ever work on yours when you don't think you have any?
I never thought after my first post today the exchanges would go like this. But I simply will not allow anyone to imply I have lied when I most certainly have not
Take care of yourself Deb. I truly hope one day you can see yourself even a fraction as clearly as you believe you see others
???? You have lied in this post quite a bit Steve- I do NOT put down others in posts- and dozens of people have not done what you said. I know I am no perect but my heart is always on healing others.

Best of luck to you.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#482946 Feb 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. glory be. Where have all the flowers gone ??..
You mean all of the single 'straight' men looking for a heterosexual woman??
mike

AOL

#482947 Feb 2, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mike,
This is one of the most honest responses that I have read in a long time. Thanks for sharing this. I agree with you on this because if a person would actually admit that they first come to God out of a "Need" instead of because they Love Him, they would realize that we cannot love God with ALL our heart, mind and strength. If we say we can love God like that then what we are actually saying is we love more than he does or we are equal to Him..because He is Love. I heard someone teach on this once and it has always stayed with me. Look at Peter and how he always was the first to "defend" Jesus and even told Jesus that "If ALL others forsake you, I WILL NEVER Forsake you. I will go to my grave for you Lord..Jesus knew better and even told peter..Before the cock crows Peter, You will deny Me 3 times..Then we look at John who repeatally calls Himself" the disciple WHOM JESUS LOVES. Jesus didnt Love John any more than the others but John focused on the Lords Love for him. He was the disciple who was at the foot of the cross while the other disciples fled. It was John who was ask to care for the Lords mother AND John was the ONLY disciple who died of natural causes instead of being martyred. John focused on Gods Love for him while Peter mainly focused on his love for the Lord..
I hope you dont mind me sharing this with you. Just felt like doing so and wanted to thank you. have a nice day
Hello, thanks for the reply.

So you believe in the GOD concept?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#482948 Feb 2, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
By George...I think you've got it Annie J
Fine words to live by...Don't cha think?
Oh yes...great tips for health and beauty.

"LIFE'S LESSONS" written and illustrated by Dr. Shrinky Dink

It is sure to be a best seller. I am thinking of asking him for a signed copy...

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#482949 Feb 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You mean all of the single 'straight' men looking for a heterosexual woman??
So you equate "single 'straight' men" to flowers?

What do you call "single 'straight' men" that are looking for mules?
harpocrates

Brownsville, TN

#482950 Feb 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the Jewish belief.
Jesus was a Jew.<smile>
its also the ideal in a number of supposedly differing belief systems.
harpocrates

Brownsville, TN

#482951 Feb 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice.
friendship is two bodies sharing ONE MIND. mencius. behold I AM with you always, even unto the end of the world.

behold he is coming with the clouds(nimbus = halo)and every eye shall see him.

http://www.mindingthebedside.com/2011/06/how-...

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#482952 Feb 2, 2013
Sherlayne wrote:
Anyone - WHY would God want or need trillions of souls if indeed there is an afterlife? What's the point of keeping "saved souls" for all eternity? What would He need them for?
Haven't you heard?

God is VERY VERY insecure and needs constant worshipping, and he's very big into slavery..........
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#482953 Feb 2, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#482954 Feb 2, 2013
REVELATION Study

I. Rev 1:11 Part 11 cont.1 (bridged with Rev 2:10)

Rev 1______/TTTTTTTTTTTTT\______Re v 2

II. Jesus: "Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, THE DEVIL will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life." Rev 2:10

1. The Devil - Appearances

A. Many people have this image of the devil in their minds. Perhaps a heinous "looking" creature after it went from holy angel to demon (fallen angel). Some may have an image of bat wings, red eyes, a red body and concaved horns... but actually, the bible describes it in its original state as a thing of beauty. As a matter of fact... the former holy angel is a created being which was created with beauty and an intelligence to choose right from wrong. Obviously, it chose another direction and failed. It has been already judged and the verdict given it and it's demonic followers an appointed time to be forever punished. Now God didn't create the devil or sin... and satan can't create anything... the devil simply "perverted" the good things which God created. Like say you created something with good purposes to benefit humanity... but some people came along and took what you created to kill and harm people with. That example is on a simple scale but it is pretty much the same scenario of what happened heaven. If rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft.. then witchcraft was first performed in heaven by that former holy angel and it's followers. Anyways, the picture of evil that you have of the devil in your minds... whether it is from a horror flick or your worst nightmare... is pretty much what the devils' hearts are like. If we were able to see them outwardly we would probaly see a thing of beauty outwardly. And that is where the deception lies... the devils can make something sinful look beautiful and that is, in part, how the former holy angel sold the heavenly insurrection to it's followers. And because those angels are judged and expect to be doomed... they have nothing to lose except revenge in taking as many down with them. Why don't they just leave us alone? I'll get into it later but the former holy angel wanted to be "like God" (it wasn't acceptable) and God turned around and made mankind "like Him" (that is, in the image of God)... so in part, a lot of it has to do with rage and jealousy... The devil sees in you what it wanted to be when it was a former holy angel, that is, he sees God's likeness in us. Anyways, the mandate of the kingdom of darkness is to deceive you by any means necessary and keep you uninformed about the of The Living God. It'll even use unsuspecting churches (who are not attuned to the will of God) to do it's bidding in a worshipful sense... that is why I call OSAS a demonic doctrine... it is simply deception. satan makes sin look beautiful and the right thing to do... it can make things that are dark and evil in God's sight look like light and good to you. That is why,(speaking from biblical-perspective) Christians who accept the notion of homosexuality, witchcraft and other different ways to God... are already deceived and are doing the devil bidding... now I'm not saying that one can't love those who are in sin or that God doesn't love them... I'm just saying when we become accepting of it we are shoring up the kingdom of satan.

* Apostle Paul: "And no wonder, for SATAN himself masquerades as an ANGEL OF LIGHT. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve." 2 Corinthians 11

B. The next post is an annex to this one... it is what we call a dual-prophecy... I'll explain more in a little bit.
mike

AOL

#482955 Feb 2, 2013
Why didn't a GOD accept a "blemished" animal as a sacrifice?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#482957 Feb 2, 2013
Sherlayne wrote:
Anyone - WHY would God want or need trillions of souls if indeed there is an afterlife? What's the point of keeping "saved souls" for all eternity? What would He need them for?
Hi Sheryl! How are you? Well, it appears there will only be 144,000 out of multibillions, so it might be following on the order of the hypothesis of the "multiverse" string theory, and a sort of "big bang" beginning of a new order of existence...possibly in a new plane...that being a perpetual cycle.
But that's just a hypothesis too.?
Now if ya think I'm crazy, then think about the guys who wrote "Genesis".!

#482958 Feb 2, 2013
REVELATION Study Annex

I. Rev 1:11 Part 11 cont.1

Rev 1______/TTTTTTTTTTTTT\______Re v 2

II. Jesus: "Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, THE DEVIL will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life." Rev 2:10

1. The Devil, the former holy angel when it was created and also the genesis of when it became evil and corrupted - A dual prophecy by Ezekiel the prophet:

“Son of man, take up a lament concerning the king of Tyre and say to him:‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says:

“‘You were the model of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you:

ruby, topaz and emerald, chrysolite, onyx and jasper,
sapphire, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings were made of gold;
ON THE DAY YOU WERE CREATED they were prepared.(Mine: Keep in mind that those minerals actually hold symbolic reference on the other side of this dual-prophecy)

You were anointed as a guardian cherub (Mine: it is a cherub angel), or so I ordained you. You were on the holy mount of God; you walked among the fiery stones. YOU WERE BLAMELESS in your ways (Mine: the former holy angel WAS created by God for good) from the day you were created TILL WICKEDNESS WAS FOUND IN YOU.(Mine: God didn't create wickedness in satan... it CHOSE to do wrong)

Through your widespread trade you were filled with violence, AND YOU SINNED.
So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God, AND I EXPELLED YOU, O guardian cherub, from among the fiery stones. Your heart became proud ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR BEAUTY, and YOU corrupted your wisdom BECAUSE OF your splendor.

---> So I threw you to the earth; (Mine: Where did God have it thrown? To the earth... that is, from heaven)."

Ezekiel 28:12-17

#482959 Feb 2, 2013
Well folks, gotsta go... Lordwilling can chinwag later. Plenty to do... plenty of sunshine...

I haven't checked back like I wanted to so possibly later.

Love ya.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#482960 Feb 2, 2013
mike wrote:
Why didn't a GOD accept a "blemished" animal as a sacrifice?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#482961 Feb 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
RULES
.. fighting and stating your position is entirely acceptable but you cannot tell someone they are wrong because they may, in fact, be correct ..
.. you cannot tell people who they are because you might be wrong ..
.. if you want to respond, state your position. You can choose not to respond to any post. You're in charge, not the other way around ..
.. last, no apologies for what you believe in ..
Well...HL...I expected the rules to be much tougher than this.

I think for me...I will add in "no fighting".

In the end what do all the fights here mean anyway. Rarely do they change anyone's mind and only succeed in further division. I rarely get in to any long arguments anyway...after about 2 or 3 posts I am usually done.

I think my rule will be...if it is not a civil conversation on both sides...then I will not participate.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#482962 Feb 2, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Overinflated personalities?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Buck Crick 48,738
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min AussieBobby 281,256
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min guest 646,608
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 44,688
... 1 hr jorvajor 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr KellyP_Onuandher 2,063
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Aura Mytha 971,689
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr karl44 105,620
More from around the web