Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Not in Afganistan.
No ~ a woman shouting love and peace in Afghanistan would probably be shot LOL.... I tried writing about peace and not war in the Muslim threads (that was how I started my Topix journey LOL) and I think they wanted to kill me for suggesting that there is no need to kill each other. Ah well, I did learn a lot, so it wasn't all for nothing.

One of the things I couldn't understand was how a mother could jiggle her 2 year old son on her knee and state proudly "of course I would sacrifice my son" .. she would live but sacrifice her son made no sense to me at all. I thought as a Christian mother, I would not want to bury my children, but rather my children bury me.

But then I started to think of those that have had generation after generation in the Military and how proud they are of their children going off to fight (and possibly be killed) in what ever war man(kind) has dragged up.

***Australian Military Schools | eHow.com
www.ehow.com Education
Australian Military Schools. Three major military academies are located in Australia, each with its own specialization in training. They prepare recruits to serve as...***

I no longer post in those forums, as I know I don't really belong there, but they did give me much food for thought!!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't consider anymore
I wrote 10 books of wisdom,and all of them made me milionare seating on my handsome a....
never forget brown splashy farts mixed with cow urine are able to remove all pimples and wrinkles from your face,after 7 treatments your face will look like baby nacked a...
now I already am on 21 page of wisdom book written to all atheists,homsexuals, immoral perverts and empty brains,
when publishing company will publish my bestseller
my book is gonna be 1 st bestseller afer Sherlock Holmes,Agatha Christie and famous gay rusian Zar Nicolaus and his son Stalin
you suppose to be proud,that you meet and respond to such earthly genius residing past 2 years on the mars
Actually shrinky dink...you are the ONLY person that I have ever met from Mars...at least that I know about. Are there more of you here on this planet?

You must get homesick at times...are you planning a trip back home anytime soon?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of severing:
And neither the angels in Heaven above
Nor the demons down under the sea,
Can ever dissever my soul from the soul
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee.
Beautiful, or what?
Read it out loud. The rhyme, the cadence, the feelings. Few have matched Edgar Allan Poe. He's my bro!
.. is Emily your mistress ??..

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not familiar with this family.
Go OSAS!!
You sell insurance,too?

;)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Ohio Rocker wrote:
Test post.
Hi Ohio Rocker ~ test post worked :)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. clarification? Wouldn't you rather find out yourself ??..
.. here's an experiment. Go 10 days without justifying, defending or protecting anything. You'll be amazed with what you discover ..
?? I feel like we are having two seperate conversations. Annie said the reason she has said negative things about Christianity is because she was defending herself and I told her I agreed she had a right to do that. She responded to that asking me what was I defending. I wasnt defending anything in that situation so I was guessing maybe you were asking in general like why do we feel the need to defend the Bible as I really had no clue what u meant. So I said I would wait for you to clarify what you were referring to when you said "what are you defending?" I really have no idea what you are talking about HL and ur post is making me think maybe I dont want to. But I make u a deal. You go 10 days without attacking anyone or defending anything and ill do the same

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you're sure a cute, little snookums. Yes, you are !!..
.. thanks for trying to understand, being courteous while expressing your need to condemn my 'species'..
.. I graciously accept your humble apology ..
.. is Mrs. CS still on for tomorrow night's regular orgy ??..
Tide, Catcher, HL, all here at the same time? Perhaps our species is overrepresented in this hallowed place?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
I just 'walked' in, what now...condoms?
Lol...i meant Graydon Creed actually but just an X-Men comics reference!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the child with cancer? The result of what?
Are you a gentile?
Man(kind)...

***One in three people will contract cancer, and one in four will die from the disease.

Within five years, cancer will surpass heart disease as the leading cause of death, according to the American Hospital Association.

In 1994, 1.2 million new cancer cases were added to the more than eight million people in the U.S. who have already been diagnosed with cancer.

Since 1950, the overall cancer incidence has increased by 44 percent; the incidence of breast cancer and male colon cancer by about 60 percent; testis, prostate and kidney by 100 percent; and other cancers, such as malignant melanoma, multiple myeloma and some lymphomas, by over 100 percent.

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/truth-abou... ***

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>?? I feel like we are having two seperate conversations. Annie said the reason she has said negative things about Christianity is because she was defending herself and I told her I agreed she had a right to do that. She responded to that asking me what was I defending. I wasnt defending anything in that situation so I was guessing maybe you were asking in general like why do we feel the need to defend the Bible as I really had no clue what u meant. So I said I would wait for you to clarify what you were referring to when you said "what are you defending?" I really have no idea what you are talking about HL and ur post is making me think maybe I dont want to. But I make u a deal. You go 10 days without attacking anyone or defending anything and ill do the same
OK, but how about a very straightforward question.

What are your views on homosexuality? Do they differ from the views expressed here by Counter_Strike? If so, in what way(s)?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Greedy people cause cancer.
mmh.... another way of putting man(kind) LOL

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
You sell insurance,too?
;)
I grew up in South America, in very Catholic cultures. It was regular practice to have a virgin and child (or some other icon) hanging from cars' inside mirrors, or attached to the dashboard.

We used to call these things 99 cent insurance policies.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of severing:
And neither the angels in Heaven above
Nor the demons down under the sea,
Can ever dissever my soul from the soul
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee.
Beautiful, or what?
Read it out loud. The rhyme, the cadence, the feelings. Few have matched Edgar Allan Poe. He's my bro!
Nice.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I understand Skom ~ this old forum is like a roller coaster... and many of us have shared the ups and the downs :) Just want to also add that FB is not used to encourage disputes, it is used to calm them :)
Peace to us all, long time coming maybe, but we deserve it :)
I'd like to think so my friend:).....(T) Peace

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I grew up in South America, in very Catholic cultures. It was regular practice to have a virgin and child (or some other icon) hanging from cars' inside mirrors, or attached to the dashboard.
We used to call these things 99 cent insurance policies.
We reach...I grew up in a very Catholic culture,too, but not in South America(are you native or were parents expats conducting business?).

Quite familiar with those "99 cent policies" also, just called 'em the ol' "Plastic Jesus" -

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

(I just had too)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>?? I feel like we are having two seperate conversations. Annie said the reason she has said negative things about Christianity is because she was defending herself and I told her I agreed she had a right to do that. She responded to that asking me what was I defending. I wasnt defending anything in that situation so I was guessing maybe you were asking in general like why do we feel the need to defend the Bible as I really had no clue what u meant. So I said I would wait for you to clarify what you were referring to when you said "what are you defending?" I really have no idea what you are talking about HL and ur post is making me think maybe I dont want to. But I make u a deal. You go 10 days without attacking anyone or defending anything and ill do the same
Correction...meant to say "you" responded not "she"

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Lol...i meant Graydon Creed actually but just an X-Men comics reference!
Oh, was wondering how the convo would have got to that...but as we know, MUCH strange things have happened here;)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tide, Catcher, HL, all here at the same time? Perhaps our species is overrepresented in this hallowed place?
There was a time that around the world and especially here in the US that people would have looked at Andrew and referred to him as "your species". Many of us that are now being referred to as "your species" have fought to change that and stand up against the bigotry that was and sometimes still shown.

While there are still those that shows bigotry toward blacks...there are many of us that stand up against it. The bigotry toward homosexuals is decreasing...I believe that has what as stirred the anger within some.

Oh well...

I told Andrew once that I hoped that his son never came home and told him that he was gay. Can you image a child having to live with that?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
.. if we make this wager, you do understand that you cannot protect, defend or justify anything, right? That even includes the time you're away from Topix ..

.. went 30 days once without protecting, defending or justifying anything. Couldn't even slap a sweet smile on my face. That one always controlled people, especially men. The change was amazing. Strange things happened ..

.. do you agree to my terms ??..

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
We reach...I grew up in a very Catholic culture,too, but not in South America(are you native or were parents expats conducting business?).
Quite familiar with those "99 cent policies" also, just called 'em the ol' "Plastic Jesus" -
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
(I just had too)
My parents' families immigrated to South America, my mother's family from Russia in the 1890s, my father's from Poland in the 1910s. So I guess you can say they were "natives," although not of the usual sort, and of course so am I.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 464,581 - 464,600 of596,623
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

654 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min RiversideRedneck 217,207
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min -USA-1 109,776
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min pusherman_ 680,858
Gay Snapchat Names 7 min Goodfeelin 1,364
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Regina 512,321
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 9 min Boomboompow 280
Does using athletes in commercials persuade con... 16 min Doctor REALITY 1
•••
•••
•••