Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482816 Feb 1, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not believe in homosexuality, no adulterers, liars, backstabbers, thieves, or speeding, or stealing a ink pen, not paying your bill, you know the scripture as in owe no man nothing.Can you say you have never done this? I am Pentecostal so my belief is strict, it is what it is. But the message is the church is for the sinners, not for the ones who are saved. Just to see if they can out do the other in singing or giving to the less fortunate. I sin everyday. The bible tells us that if you say you are without sin you are a liar. When you think you are better than anyone else, it is time to come back down to earth. I have been mocked, cursed for believing the way I do, but the fact is we all will have to go before the Lord and be judged for we all fall short in the glory of God. Sin is sin and it is not going in. We all have to repent everyday. God is merciful even to the homosexuals, murderers you name it. But, he is not merciful to those who blaspheme the Holy Spirit. Maybe God will put you on a mission of street ministry, we all have much to learn everyday.If your heart becomes hardened you are no different than a sinner. God bless.
maybe your church according to your beliefs doing noble thing,
this topic is not church at all,
also try to point Bible to justyfy your claim of sin by all,because in this case you LIE,not knowing what Bible say
1JOHN 3;9
WHOSOEVER IS BORN OF GOD DOTH NOT COMMIT SIN;
FOR HIS SEED REMAINETH IN HIM; AND HE CANNOT SIN ,BECAUSE IS BORN OF GOD,
JOHN 1;17.3;3-8
TRULY BORN BY DIRECT INTERVENTION OF GODS SPIRIT(NOT CHURCH) ARE NOT MORE SINNERS BECAUSE CHRIST DWELL IN THIER HEARTS PURE AND ETERNALY SAVE

years of cyber atheistic insults, or pride of homsexuals spewing all the time against GOD FATHER AND OUR SAVIOUR,
IS SIMPLE PROFF THAT LONG BIBLICAL DISCUSSIONS WITH THOSE PERVERTS IS NOT ANY TRUE WITNESS OR TRUE GOSPEL-IT IS SIMPLE BLASPHEMIES AGAINST GOD BY ALL UNSAVED LOST HUMANITY CALLED YOURSELVES CHRISTIANS

God bless you
and May allow you next time qutoe Bible to back up your unbiblical claims

lets look 1 John 3;8
he that committeth sin is of the devil;FOR THE DEVIL SINNETH FROM THE BEGINNING,
FOR THIS PURPOSE THE SON OF GOD WAS MANIFESTED,THAT HE MIGHT DESTROY THE WORKS OF DEVIL
9/ WHOSEVER IS BORN OF GOD DOTH NOT COMMIT SIN;BECAUSE CHRIST SEED REMAINETH IN HIM..........

Gal 2;20..........Gods elected are crucified in Christ by this world,world of false christianity
5;24..........and they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts(it simple means they are free of sin in body and spirit 2 Cor 7;1)Rom 6;6

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#482817 Feb 1, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. both. Want to join ??..
.. we're planning another all-female hot tub orgy at end of month. This could be your ticket for an invite ..
I have a strong aversion to commitment.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#482818 Feb 1, 2013

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#482819 Feb 1, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
@Senacus....gotta respond here for space. I have always respected your strong stance on this and I believe it is supposed to be this way for a good reason. I think sometimes laziness or lack of personal investment is why we rebuke in public. I know for me that is sometimes the case. And sometimes its to try to make someone look bad. And obviously sometimes it is very sincere. Not like there should really be exceptions but kindof I guess if it is minor and its just giving someone a nudge is the right direction and u r pretty sure they will take it right or say the example is more important that the rebuke than public is ok. But I agree it says rebukes and the kind to help someone especially imo should be private. Not sure what would create more "ammo" against someone then saying they are the reason they left Topix. I cant access my tmail on this phone. Maybe even part of my response should be private which I guess makes impatience an issue to.I do know u r right and need to adhere to it myself better {T) PEACE
And you sight one more reason we should adhere to it- "ammo" , it just gives those with an ax to grind,or outright detractors another 'stone' to throw or 'club' to wield- a gratuitous broadside.

Really putting it out here for all , the situation created a 'platform' for a reminder.....

Hope yer night is going well:)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#482820 Feb 1, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
already exist one spiritual nation who put down their weapons,
they bear most holy name of G-D YAHEVEH(JEHOVA) and they bear living witness about God Jehova and Future established by ONLY ONE GOD
simple example,
all my life I never bear any deadly weapons,never threat by weapon to take human life,never posess any weapons at home,never saw drugs,alcohol,cigarettes,or offical accepted immorality like adultry,homesexaulism,fornicat ions etc.......
just this is only for your information,
we have to start one by one to refuse any arms in the name of AGAPE LOVE,LOVE OF GOD AND 2 COMMANDMENTS,
not complaining and waiting for political disarmement acts in each coutry-NEVER WILL BE HAPPEN SUCH DAY SICK DREAM
And by Spiritual Nation it will work ~ we will stand together :)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482821 Feb 1, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe God will put you on a mission of street ministry, we all have much to learn everyday.If your heart becomes hardened you are no different than a sinner. God bless.
let me add
you doesn't know me at all
and accuse me of not doing my daily ministry past almost 40 years
I have not any desire to expose whom I was and am today for eternity only accepted by God-not by eaarthly church, or 38001 worldwide devil christian spirit sects

I gave you answer in my last respond to you,
NOT ALL ARE SINNERS,AND HUMBLY I ADMIT I BELONG TO THIS REMNANT STILL LIVING ON THIS EARTH 2 COR 7;1.REV 14;5.1PETER 2;22.EPH 5;27

God bless you

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#482822 Feb 1, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> So, listen...If an when ya arrive at perfection, please let me know. I could use some lessons in attaining that end meself. Be forewarned, I ain't the bestest student in the world.
I will let u in on a secret then. Start by setting the bar so low for yourself to others that even doing normal stuff will look like amazing progress! That way ppl can say "will u look at that, 2 years ago he was punching horses in the face and now he is holding the door open for people" LOL....just kidding. listen perfection isnt as hard as we make it sound. We know the diff between right and wrong. And how often do we have a really good reason for doing the wrong thing? we could knock out 90% of our errors with barely any effort at all if we want to. It just is even easier not to.and therein lies the problem (T) Peace

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#482823 Feb 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>In my experiences, BT42, the Scriptures are used for that which is the circumstance of the moment.
It is hard to explain, unless you use Scriptures for this reason, but one of the most desolate days of my life turned out to be one of the best, in reflection.
And on more than one occasion :)
The most recent of these occasions was when my Mother died unexpectedly in my arms, just the two of us in the emergency room at the hospital and we had been there for 10 hours. 5 years prior to this,... actually, this is what I posted so will re-post it :0)
***Last night driving home I could see the moon ~ either full or very close to it … a reflective time of the month so to speak.
This morning, I was talking to my younger sister, and our childhood was brought up. Most who know me know that there was a time when I had denounced my family as such, and have written a book, now fondly referred to as my journal, which I named “The Morning Star”…
The last time I had seen my Mother, about 5 years ago, had been on a trip back from her Brother’s funeral and a few months after my 51st birthday, a time when the Bible and the Book (not Chapter, I have learned much) of JOB meant to me a whole lot more than most things, and Matthew with his wisdom settled nerves that would probably under normal circumstances have been broken.
I had about 10 hours of what I called hell, of sitting in the car with her on the drive back the day after the funeral and after she had told me I had been a ‘big lump of a girl’…. Long story, but cutting it short, and as many know, five years of separation followed.
My Mother and I got together again early this year, along with my sister, and we enjoyed movies and dinners and just driving and enjoyed our time. GOD gave me back 10 hours with my Mother, but this time it was in the emergency room of the hospital, and after caring for her and showing her how much I loved her, she died in my arms, with just the two of us in the room.
Time had done its loop and GOD had healed us. I know that with all of my heart and can feel the energy of my Mum and she can feel the energy of my love, I know that with all of my heart, we are linked and I feel it. This morning, I could easily turn my Sister’s memories of our childhood to the day we said goodbye to Mum; the last thing Mum gave to Lyn was a kiss… She walked over to her with all of her suffering (she had already had her heart attack) and kissed her and then walked herself to the ambulance.
My heart is healed…. I think if I called my book a new name it would be simply “GOD gave me 10 hours of Reflection”… Now, I have some tears in my eyes and on my cheeks, but these are the healed tears of love as I move into my tomorrows!!***
Sorry 'bout yer mum sis. No parting is ever easy. I'm glad that you found good in the dark folds of life...I do understand how you feel/felt(I think). The love of my life died in my arms also...bit more dramatic than you related. Don't really want ta git int'a it.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#482824 Feb 1, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Hello! Ya. I have been OK....holidays is holidays ya know...Hope you have been well too. Did ya ever finish the Leviathan stuff?
No, I quit for the holidays, then I delivered some food to someone and slipped on the ice. I have been on crutches it took my hip out of alignment. I caught myself and twisted the Doc said I was lucky I didn't break my hip. Today, my hip is back and lined up perfect. Still on crutches for awhile.....reinjured my spine so, in pain and will not take pain meds, they almost killed me in 2006 . So....God has his plan, just wasn't mine! LOL I should be back to normal soon, I am just thankful I didn't break my hip. I haven't even been on the computer because of the pain. All things happen for a reason...We all have things we have to face sometimes, even when we don't like it. I wasn't even able to go to church for a month, glad I am retired and don't have to worry about work! I told my husband I wanted to go south in January, now we are stuck.:( Can't get in the RV steps to steep!LOL Glad you are doing well.

#482825 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:<quoted text>
And the child with cancer? The result of what?
Are you a gentile?

http://www.naturalfoodfinder.co.uk/weird-disg...

Shellac:

Shellac is often used as a polish for furniture, but it is also used as a food additive in many confectionery products, like jelly beans to get them to shine. Shellac is derived from the excretions of the kerria lacca insect most commonly found in the forests of Thailand. The kerria lacca creates a sticky excretion to help it stick to leaves and plants. The excretions are harvested by simply scrapping them off the tree, which often ends up with the insects themselves getting harvested too. This concoction is used as the basis for producing shellac to add the shine to sweets. If you are a health enthusiast, watch out for apples that have lost their shine during the cleaning process before sale in the supermarket because shellac may also be used to provide that waxy shine too!

Propylene glycol:

This food additive, E1520, is used in a variety of foods as well as many other industrial uses. It is used as a moisturiser in toothpaste, hair care products, cosmetics, as an ingredient in smoke machines, in photographic solvents and as an anti-freeze ingredient in water and engine coolant systems. When mixed with water it has a lower freezing point and is very similar to its sister compound ethylene glycol, an industrial antifreeze, only less toxic. In fact some softer scoop ice creams use propylene glycol as an added ingredient to prevent the product from becoming too solid. So the next time you try to be 'healthy' by eating a lower fat ice cream, just remember the anti-freeze your consuming that is 'oh so tasty' too!

Cochineal / Carmine:

Cochineal is a very common red food colouring. It is also used as an industrial dye for clothing and materials. It has a long history of use that has all too often been ignored today despite its slightly off putting source. The cochineal is a small red beetle that typically lives in burrowed into a specific type of cactus plant. The dye is made from the dead, dried remains of this beetle that is ground up into a powder. They are harvested from large cactus fields with female beetles inserted into the cactus and allowed to lay eggs and grow into a large population of beetles. At regular intervals throughout the year the beetles are collected from the cactus (at about 90 days old) and used as the basic ingredient for this popular food colouring. It takes about 70,000 insects to make about 1 pound in weight of the powdered dye. The next time you are sipping some anti-oxidant rich cranberry juice or eating a red berry yoghurt remember the added 'protein' that comes courtesy of the cochineal beetle.***
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#482826 Feb 1, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>No. My confidence in "God" wouldn't dwindle, at all. That's not what I said. But, if I had done what you just did, you would have been on the rooftops declaring how I put things in your cyber-mouth. Nevertheless, regardless of what I do on this side of the kingdom, whether righteousness or unrighteousness, it won't alter His intentions at all! His kingdom will come with or without me. His ultimate salvation will still come to pass. Just not for me if I don't endure until the end. And with that being said...
Not only do I acknowledge His expectations and stipulations, but I accept them, too. I can't ignore all His warnings that reveal what to expect if we choose to disregard what's expected of us. And I'll not even attempt to think that what was expected of Adam and "God's" chosen nation, Israel, is not expected of us. The author of Hebrews didn't say, for nothing, that our anointed Savior is the same, "yesterday, today, and for ever (Heb 13:8)." But, we erroneously choose to declare the our anointed Savior is NOT the same!
I truly wish you all would listen to us. None of us are saying not to have confidence in "God's" saving grace, or in his ultimate salvation. Even WE have confidence in them! But, we don't rely solely on His saving grace as if it's guaranteed even to the lukewarm and willful sinner. We understand that the righteousness we project only shows, not only love to one another, but that we truly desire to live in His kingdom, as we're even capable of living perfectly without supernatural means. To think otherwise only shows that you're incapable of containing your selfishness, and sin cannot enter into His kingdom!
Stop opposing me. I'm not saying anything to harm you, or anyone for that matter. All I'm saying is that we should become perfect, according to the law, as our perfection will benefit all those we encounter and not ourselves. I believe that you and everyone else I encounter deserves perfect love! But, I can't give that to you if I'm not making a valiant effort to become perfect love. And if we choose to rely on what we perceive as love and it's not in accordance with the love that "God's" already taught us? Then, we'll have to answer to him as to why we chose to rely on our own perception of love.
Shalowm, simplyput.
Believe me when I tell you...I'm not your enemy.
Well yes you did say that BLL. page 23255 post # 482428
last paragraph. So that is why I asked you that. Tell me if that post is you talking?

Thank you

#482827 Feb 1, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry 'bout yer mum sis. No parting is ever easy. I'm glad that you found good in the dark folds of life...I do understand how you feel/felt(I think). The love of my life died in my arms also...bit more dramatic than you related. Don't really want ta git int'a it.
I understand ~ sometimes our emotions don't like 'sharing' as such..... One thing I always remember is that tears are our way of expressing ourselves when mere words are not enough. I cry a lot, BT42,'cause I have a lot of expressions :)

I love the emotions of the emotions, and encourage them rather than discourage them. The heart has been whacked a few times, but when the whacks hit hardest, it means we cared most. And those whacky times are probably the moments we treasure more in our lives than any other time.... Maybe when we get old, and tired, and our minds take their own trips, we trip back down the path of the memories we created, and enjoy them to their fullest with a different comprehension :)

Location hidden

#482828 Feb 1, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Lol..dang it...this is gonna be a stacked deck isnt it? Heh...i have to see what HL is ok with but i would think ..No insults, no arguing, nothing deconstructive would be a good set of rules. Man I might end up having to skip a LOT of posts and no responding is just as hard for me as not arguing as I like the last word! LOL
You Kin Do It! I promise not ta taunt any of ya either...it's gonna be hard enough. I would like ta see all come out winners - in more ways than one. Poise is all that's needed in answers to even leading posters.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#482829 Feb 1, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/florida- prosecutor-opposes-delay-trayv on-martin-killer-trial-2347329 67.html Why should this guy be given more time to prepare when everybody knows he's guilty of shooting Trayvon Obam....uh,I mean,Trayvon Martin??
I have been meaning to try to catch you and say 'thank you' for
helping me with the cut and paste thing. I finally got the hang of it. Thanks Bud.

I use to speak with Red Apples a little off and on here, but haven't seen him lately since he went in to surgery, course I haven't been on a lot. Have you heard of him?

Location hidden

#482830 Feb 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes ~ I am happy to say I have shed that arrogance, but none the less, am still horrified at any type of war and wish we would spend the money that is spent on war on peace.
Maybe if they would stop building bigger and better war 'munitions' of all types, from jets to subs to tanks etc etc etc, we could have hope of peace? But who would be the first to put down their weapons?
Sadly, none. We are a society of fear and distrust. Until that barrier is overcome, we are "mired".
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#482831 Feb 1, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
let me add
you doesn't know me at all
and accuse me of not doing my daily ministry past almost 40 years
I have not any desire to expose whom I was and am today for eternity only accepted by God-not by eaarthly church, or 38001 worldwide devil christian spirit sects
I gave you answer in my last respond to you,
NOT ALL ARE SINNERS,AND HUMBLY I ADMIT I BELONG TO THIS REMNANT STILL LIVING ON THIS EARTH 2 COR 7;1.REV 14;5.1PETER 2;22.EPH 5;27
God bless you
I have read your posts for a long time, at least for the past 6 months maybe. What is your devil christian spirit sect? I have been off for a couple of months what is your 38001? I am not running you down, just trying to understand what you are saying. I am sorry if if came out that way. I have only written to you once on here today...? Does someone else use this name? Am I to understand that 1 John verse 8 does not apply to you? If we say that we have no sin, we decieve ourselves, and the truth is not in us...? This is the only response you have given me....?

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#482832 Feb 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
Mmmh; I need to remember to call the Chapters Books....
You're alright.
Serah wrote:
JOB is certainly powerful and there are times when our lives today are a replica of his suffering, although different in the type of struggle as such.
There have been times when I don't think I could get any lower, and for awhile I lay on the lounge suffering in silence ~ GOD let me know to keep on sulking, but when I was ready, get up and do the things that I needed to do. It didn't take long to shake off the blues and now, those things that were so huge in my life have totally turned around and are now my Blessings :)
Everything we go through is to strengthen us, to prepare us for what's to come.

This causes fear in me, for others.

Certain of "us" don't understand how important it is to make perfection our goal. Unless we make a valiant attempt to become perfect while our temptations are as they are, how will we endure when our temptations become stronger? Our world is going to get worse. Love is going to wax colder and colder. And yet, some of us have so much confidence in our salvation that we erroneously think that we'll still be saved, even if we don't endure what's before us. "'God' will understand," we think. Did He understand when he saved only Noah and his family? Did He understand when He saved only Lot and his family? Did He understand when he stripped the Israelite priesthood of their advantaged vocation? So, why should we think ourselves so special? Are we better than Adam? Noah? Lot? The Israelite priesthood? We may not say it, but many of us act that way. Regardless, our anointed Savior is the same, "yesterday, today, and for ever (Heb 13:8)."

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#482833 Feb 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you say that? Liberty is one of the most cruelest posters I have seen and yet you say nothing of him? Ah, I know why, it's OK.
I enjoy goofing on Eagle for his poor grammar.

It's all in fun, and he knows it. I hope.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#482834 Feb 1, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing that I have found that helps...
Sometimes I will write out this long post...just letting my tongue was as you say...I reread it...then hit delete. Usually by the time I have finished rereading it...I just decide I don't want to go there.
Hey, I often do the same thing!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#482835 Feb 1, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been meaning to try to catch you and say 'thank you' for
helping me with the cut and paste thing. I finally got the hang of it. Thanks Bud.
I use to speak with Red Apples a little off and on here, but haven't seen him lately since he went in to surgery, course I haven't been on a lot. Have you heard of him?
Yeah,he's the 'christian' who posts here. I've never said much of anything to him,except maybe once,or twice. I usually just skip over his posts,and the posts of several others around here. Anyway,SHOW ME that you've 'got the hang of it'. Oh,and my name isn't 'Bud'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 3 min naveen kumar 1,472
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min ChristineM 841,661
Is LIfe boring ? 27 min Irecknso_ 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min pusherman_ 591,359
9/11&bin 51 min REV CAROL 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 5,868
Top 5 Millionaire Dating Sites Review On the Web! 2 hr MillionaireDating... 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr Truth Doctor 4,779
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr MUQ2 271,466
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 hr RiccardoFire 100,205
More from around the web