Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482781 Feb 1, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, Shrink, com'on now... the guys being open and amicable and you slam him?(Like, what else is new?). You want me to do another exposé for a new group here?
Lean back and enjoy the 'company'
;)
let me ad
your exposes are not able to expose my mind,my thoughts even my own nacked a...

also every expose in return come to you as LIES, IDIOTISM AND IN TIME HURT YOU NOT ME

never forget Courious poster hater,and wicked christian with his southern temper threating me to arive to Dubdalk and find me to kisk my face with his boots

this f......child of devil now is already eaten by wild pigmeys or fish pirania from amazon river, even bone is not left because amazonian huge ants inhalate his stinking wicked and evil bones of courious(so called by himself annointed one)

never forget,curse,bad omen of devil Prince of death also is above of your head too?

have good evening,and do what you please to do?
don't dare to warn or threat esspecialy strange uneearthly dr Shrink?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#482782 Feb 1, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Though I don't know if she has a hidden agenda...I get what she is saying. There was a time...believe it or not I kept myself out of the fray. When I do not defend, protect or justify I am a different person. I can feel that different person...I am more creative...more inspired...maybe a bit strange...when I just allow myself just to be me.
When one is not defending, protecting nor justifying...it is amazing what one "sees".
I miss that part of me.
Having said all of that...there are certain things that I believe are worth defending, protecting and justifying...hard not to when you are passionate about those things.
Could I go 10 days...at one time easily...now...I am not so sure.
.. would you care to join us in our little experiment ??..

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#482783 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I speak several languages, but Polish isn't one of them. Not Russian, either.
Well, I'm sure tu hablo espanol:)

I get by in it(espanol),...not so much polski, either! Can write it better than vocalise-Lol!

Actually teaching myself Hangul(Korean), and have a little Mandarin down.

Spracken ze Deutsch?

(I know it filtered in more after WW II ;)

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#482784 Feb 1, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this count as exorcising or exercising?
.. both. Want to join ??..

.. we're planning another all-female hot tub orgy at end of month. This could be your ticket for an invite ..
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#482785 Feb 1, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I understand. I have been there too. Education and empathy are lacking greatly in this world still(amazingly).
How have you been? I hope you had good holidays. Haven't been on for awhile.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482786 Feb 1, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. no hidden agenda. Ten days starting tomorrow ??..
are you both are able to change face of this globe,beliefs, or Eternal Plan written on the eternal stones of the most Highest Heavens of this and infite universe???

no! you are not going to change anything,
only after 10 days be worse,desperate without of any achievemtn,and sins more deepr as today,

your road and skom wide roads of condemnations is more realistic tommorow then today

ONLY SKOM IS IN POSITIONS OF PROBABILITIES TO BE SAVED,BUT YOU NOT AT ALL

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#482787 Feb 1, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure.

But is it this thread only?

I can't resist upholding the King's English against Eagle12's abuse.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#482788 Feb 1, 2013
@Senacus....gotta respond here for space. I have always respected your strong stance on this and I believe it is supposed to be this way for a good reason. I think sometimes laziness or lack of personal investment is why we rebuke in public. I know for me that is sometimes the case. And sometimes its to try to make someone look bad. And obviously sometimes it is very sincere. Not like there should really be exceptions but kindof I guess if it is minor and its just giving someone a nudge is the right direction and u r pretty sure they will take it right or say the example is more important that the rebuke than public is ok. But I agree it says rebukes and the kind to help someone especially imo should be private. Not sure what would create more "ammo" against someone then saying they are the reason they left Topix. I cant access my tmail on this phone. Maybe even part of my response should be private which I guess makes impatience an issue to.I do know u r right and need to adhere to it myself better {T) PEACE

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#482789 Feb 1, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Lol...great...this would already be near impossible without people getting to play with it! Its gonna be like the Seinfeld "master of my domain" episode when right away I have to put my money on the table and say "I'm out"!
Hahahah! LOL!
My apologies fer find'n humor in this. LOL!

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#482790 Feb 1, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
let me ad
your exposes are not able to expose my mind,my thoughts even my own nacked a...
also every expose in return come to you as LIES, IDIOTISM AND IN TIME HURT YOU NOT ME
never forget Courious poster hater,and wicked christian with his southern temper threating me to arive to Dubdalk and find me to kisk my face with his boots
this f......child of devil now is already eaten by wild pigmeys or fish pirania from amazon river, even bone is not left because amazonian huge ants inhalate his stinking wicked and evil bones of courious(so called by himself annointed one)
never forget,curse,bad omen of devil Prince of death also is above of your head too?
have good evening,and do what you please to do?
don't dare to warn or threat esspecialy strange uneearthly dr Shrink?
Ah... Curious2know... he's a really devote fellow, and puts the love of Jesus into action:)

He has , as Brother Lee Love likes to say, "Become love!" Timbo excels in Matt.25:34-40)-
Matthew wrote:
<quoted
"Then the King will say to those on his right,‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’

Then the righteous will answer him, saying,‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink?
And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ And the King will answer them,‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me."
Go ... and do likewise;)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#482791 Feb 1, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what HL...I will...I have nothing to lose. I have grown weary of my own attitude lately and have considered turning Topix off.

Let me ask though...

Does this mean that I can't make fun of DR Reality and his mule?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#482792 Feb 1, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Honestly I am a little intrigued either way. I think if asked an opinion someone should be able to answer but I am kind of tempted just to see for myself if I can go 10 days without anything that could resemmble an argument. It would be good for me, I certainly cant see how it couldnt anywa
It is harder to walk away, Skom ~ although these days it is much easier for me. I just give it to GOD :) But, in saying that, I am human, have a very emotional heart, and a point that has a reaction mode. It is that point that I am trying to get rid of altogether, and hope that when I have reached that point, as such, I will know more about humility and being humble than I know today...

(((*_*)))

Location hidden

#482793 Feb 1, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. no hidden agenda. Ten days starting tomorrow ??..
Im in. Lets make the rules simple though. Honor system and we cant engage in anything that would be considered a fight. I dont think like an explanation should be considered "defending" in like a bad way. I see that more like arguing one's point. So just nice and simle...no fighting with anyone. Sound good? I am looking forward to this. Not out of any sense of competition (which is weird for me) but I like challenges and this will be a tough one! LOL
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#482794 Feb 1, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy company of only believers regardless who they are,I love them as single humans
but past 4 years or atheistic ramblings like this guy doesn't make me his friend or member of Gods Family and Gods Table
true Gospel is not joke,and not mix company together with children of devil
IF HE COURSE MY GOD AND MY SAVIOUR-IN RETURN HE RECEIVE FROM ME SPIRITUAL SPEWS,DUNG, COW MANURES,AND ALL KIND OF SPIRITUAL BOMBS LOOK LIKE DRY CAMEL DUNG FROM SAHARA DESSERT
This guy,homosexuals,lesbians,athei sts is not my company
they never turn their hearts to God by empty insults and acussations of low IQ profiles of idiots and without of any respect of UNKNOWN TO THE MANKIND MISTERY OF CREATION.
for me they are not humans not animals-only waist trush feces of this material UNIVERSE AND THIS EARTH
I do not believe in homosexuality, no adulterers, liars, backstabbers, thieves, or speeding, or stealing a ink pen, not paying your bill, you know the scripture as in owe no man nothing.Can you say you have never done this? I am Pentecostal so my belief is strict, it is what it is. But the message is the church is for the sinners, not for the ones who are saved. Just to see if they can out do the other in singing or giving to the less fortunate. I sin everyday. The bible tells us that if you say you are without sin you are a liar. When you think you are better than anyone else, it is time to come back down to earth. I have been mocked, cursed for believing the way I do, but the fact is we all will have to go before the Lord and be judged for we all fall short in the glory of God. Sin is sin and it is not going in. We all have to repent everyday. God is merciful even to the homosexuals, murderers you name it. But, he is not merciful to those who blaspheme the Holy Spirit. Maybe God will put you on a mission of street ministry, we all have much to learn everyday.If your heart becomes hardened you are no different than a sinner. God bless.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#482795 Feb 1, 2013
simplyput wrote:
You really think your confidence in God would dwindle away if you don't fulfil love and keep striving to be perfect in all His commandments? and loose your chances of being SAVED?
No. My confidence in "God" wouldn't dwindle, at all. That's not what I said. But, if I had done what you just did, you would have been on the rooftops declaring how I put things in your cyber-mouth. Nevertheless, regardless of what I do on this side of the kingdom, whether righteousness or unrighteousness, it won't alter His intentions at all! His kingdom will come with or without me. His ultimate salvation will still come to pass. Just not for me if I don't endure until the end. And with that being said...

Not only do I acknowledge His expectations and stipulations, but I accept them, too. I can't ignore all His warnings that reveal what to expect if we choose to disregard what's expected of us. And I'll not even attempt to think that what was expected of Adam and "God's" chosen nation, Israel, is not expected of us. The author of Hebrews didn't say, for nothing, that our anointed Savior is the same, "yesterday, today, and for ever (Heb 13:8)." But, we erroneously choose to declare the our anointed Savior is NOT the same!

I truly wish you all would listen to us. None of us are saying not to have confidence in "God's" saving grace, or in his ultimate salvation. Even WE have confidence in them! But, we don't rely solely on His saving grace as if it's guaranteed even to the lukewarm and willful sinner. We understand that the righteousness we project only shows, not only love to one another, but that we truly desire to live in His kingdom, as we're even capable of living perfectly without supernatural means. To think otherwise only shows that you're incapable of containing your selfishness, and sin cannot enter into His kingdom!

Stop opposing me. I'm not saying anything to harm you, or anyone for that matter. All I'm saying is that we should become perfect, according to the law, as our perfection will benefit all those we encounter and not ourselves. I believe that you and everyone else I encounter deserves perfect love! But, I can't give that to you if I'm not making a valiant effort to become perfect love. And if we choose to rely on what we perceive as love and it's not in accordance with the love that "God's" already taught us? Then, we'll have to answer to him as to why we chose to rely on our own perception of love.

Shalowm, simplyput.

Believe me when I tell you...I'm not your enemy.

#482796 Feb 1, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I can understand Ghandi saying what he said....not so with Jesus.
If he was already "god" then why would he have any need to talk in the 3rd person so explicitly?
That does not address the question.
It would appear that the writings concerning his crucifixion statements, and what he said about fulfilling the law, have been misinterpreted, or taken totally out of context.
In my experiences, BT42, the Scriptures are used for that which is the circumstance of the moment.

It is hard to explain, unless you use Scriptures for this reason, but one of the most desolate days of my life turned out to be one of the best, in reflection.

And on more than one occasion :)

The most recent of these occasions was when my Mother died unexpectedly in my arms, just the two of us in the emergency room at the hospital and we had been there for 10 hours. 5 years prior to this,... actually, this is what I posted so will re-post it :0)

***Last night driving home I could see the moon ~ either full or very close to it … a reflective time of the month so to speak.

This morning, I was talking to my younger sister, and our childhood was brought up. Most who know me know that there was a time when I had denounced my family as such, and have written a book, now fondly referred to as my journal, which I named “The Morning Star”…

The last time I had seen my Mother, about 5 years ago, had been on a trip back from her Brother’s funeral and a few months after my 51st birthday, a time when the Bible and the Book (not Chapter, I have learned much) of JOB meant to me a whole lot more than most things, and Matthew with his wisdom settled nerves that would probably under normal circumstances have been broken.

I had about 10 hours of what I called hell, of sitting in the car with her on the drive back the day after the funeral and after she had told me I had been a ‘big lump of a girl’…. Long story, but cutting it short, and as many know, five years of separation followed.

My Mother and I got together again early this year, along with my sister, and we enjoyed movies and dinners and just driving and enjoyed our time. GOD gave me back 10 hours with my Mother, but this time it was in the emergency room of the hospital, and after caring for her and showing her how much I loved her, she died in my arms, with just the two of us in the room.

Time had done its loop and GOD had healed us. I know that with all of my heart and can feel the energy of my Mum and she can feel the energy of my love, I know that with all of my heart, we are linked and I feel it. This morning, I could easily turn my Sister’s memories of our childhood to the day we said goodbye to Mum; the last thing Mum gave to Lyn was a kiss… She walked over to her with all of her suffering (she had already had her heart attack) and kissed her and then walked herself to the ambulance.

My heart is healed…. I think if I called my book a new name it would be simply “GOD gave me 10 hours of Reflection”… Now, I have some tears in my eyes and on my cheeks, but these are the healed tears of love as I move into my tomorrows!!***

Location hidden

#482797 Feb 1, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Hahahah! LOL!
My apologies fer find'n humor in this. LOL!
Lol..dang it...this is gonna be a stacked deck isnt it? Heh...i have to see what HL is ok with but i would think ..No insults, no arguing, nothing deconstructive would be a good set of rules. Man I might end up having to skip a LOT of posts and no responding is just as hard for me as not arguing as I like the last word! LOL
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#482798 Feb 1, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/marine-survey-lists-con... It's not a matter of whether,or not,there are women capable of 'holding their own' alongside of male comrades in combat situations. It's a matter of whether,or not,it's MORAL for females to fight alongside of men in situations that are SERIOUS conflicts that arise from political,moral,financial,or military diagreements between groups,or nations,of MEN. I think it's WRONG,and the women who feel they have he 'right' to do so....need to QUIT ACTING LIKE TOMBOYS and stay away from REAL conflicts.

#482799 Feb 1, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I understand. I have been there too. Education and empathy are lacking greatly in this world still(amazingly).
Yes ~ I am happy to say I have shed that arrogance, but none the less, am still horrified at any type of war and wish we would spend the money that is spent on war on peace.

Maybe if they would stop building bigger and better war 'munitions' of all types, from jets to subs to tanks etc etc etc, we could have hope of peace? But who would be the first to put down their weapons?

#482800 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure.
But is it this thread only?
I can't resist upholding the King's English against Eagle12's abuse.
Why do you say that? Liberty is one of the most cruelest posters I have seen and yet you say nothing of him? Ah, I know why, it's OK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Next Victim Please 775,589
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Dr_Zorderz 265,176
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min truth 559,628
Snapchat nudes. Girls add me and will send back... (May '14) 11 min Clockmaker 35
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 11 min Remnant of 144000 39,349
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 22 min Classic 1,902
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 24 min Al Capone 5,111
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 57 min Lyndi 175,682
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Blk Thndr 441,784
More from around the web