Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#482836 Feb 1, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing that I have found that helps...
Sometimes I will write out this long post...just letting my tongue was as you say...I reread it...then hit delete. Usually by the time I have finished rereading it...I just decide I don't want to go there.
Then there are those times...nothing can stop me! LOL
HA!
Exactly! Sometimes a few seconds of reflection...saves needless wounds.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#482837 Feb 1, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a strong aversion to commitment.
Tide, with HL's hot tub orgy as a reward, I'll commit to anything!
Knowledge

United States

#482838 Feb 1, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe your church according to your beliefs doing noble thing,
this topic is not church at all,
also try to point Bible to justyfy your claim of sin by all,because in this case you LIE,not knowing what Bible say
1JOHN 3;9
WHOSOEVER IS BORN OF GOD DOTH NOT COMMIT SIN;
FOR HIS SEED REMAINETH IN HIM; AND HE CANNOT SIN ,BECAUSE IS BORN OF GOD,
JOHN 1;17.3;3-8
TRULY BORN BY DIRECT INTERVENTION OF GODS SPIRIT(NOT CHURCH) ARE NOT MORE SINNERS BECAUSE CHRIST DWELL IN THIER HEARTS PURE AND ETERNALY SAVE
years of cyber atheistic insults, or pride of homsexuals spewing all the time against GOD FATHER AND OUR SAVIOUR,
IS SIMPLE PROFF THAT LONG BIBLICAL DISCUSSIONS WITH THOSE PERVERTS IS NOT ANY TRUE WITNESS OR TRUE GOSPEL-IT IS SIMPLE BLASPHEMIES AGAINST GOD BY ALL UNSAVED LOST HUMANITY CALLED YOURSELVES CHRISTIANS
God bless you
and May allow you next time qutoe Bible to back up your unbiblical claims
lets look 1 John 3;8
he that committeth sin is of the devil;FOR THE DEVIL SINNETH FROM THE BEGINNING,
FOR THIS PURPOSE THE SON OF GOD WAS MANIFESTED,THAT HE MIGHT DESTROY THE WORKS OF DEVIL
9/ WHOSEVER IS BORN OF GOD DOTH NOT COMMIT SIN;BECAUSE CHRIST SEED REMAINETH IN HIM..........
Gal 2;20..........Gods elected are crucified in Christ by this world,world of false christianity
5;24..........and they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts(it simple means they are free of sin in body and spirit 2 Cor 7;1)Rom 6;6
I just saw this. My mistake. SO do you think only you and your followers are going to heaven? I do believe that Christians commit sin, that is why we are to go before the LOrd everyday and night and pray to him continuously. His blood was the atonement for our sins. When you listen to a gossip and don't say anything, you have sinned. I believe we are bound to every single soul on this earth that you encounter, and if you do not try to lead them to God, their blood will be upon your hands. What do you think of that? You may have 40 years under your belt, but I have known people to sit on the church pews 50 years and walk away from God, and blaspheme the Holy Spirit. It is sad that when it happens you wonder what in the world happened to that person. You do not have to capitalize your letters towards me, I got the picture. I will tell you 40 years means nothing in the site of God, he is no respecter of persons. You know the scripture, I do not have to back it up. You know your bible, if you need the scripture which I doubt, I would gladly give it to you. I am not your enemy.

Location hidden

#482839 Feb 1, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks
but understanding and believing at this true sound biblical doctrine,
are 2 different ways of Faiths and roads?
1/ is narrow road
2/is wide raw
you got free will of making own choice which road is the best for you
<smile?
>smile<

Location hidden

#482840 Feb 1, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I will let u in on a secret then. Start by setting the bar so low for yourself to others that even doing normal stuff will look like amazing progress! That way ppl can say "will u look at that, 2 years ago he was punching horses in the face and now he is holding the door open for people" LOL....just kidding. listen perfection isnt as hard as we make it sound. We know the diff between right and wrong. And how often do we have a really good reason for doing the wrong thing? we could knock out 90% of our errors with barely any effort at all if we want to. It just is even easier not to.and therein lies the problem (T) Peace
Easier said than done. Emotion smothers common sense and empathy with ease all too often.
Knowledge

United States

#482841 Feb 1, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>>smile<
Do you remember what I asked you to do, if you wanted to find out some things? Remember when we talked about experience? Did you ever have enough nerve to walk in and just do it? I have been wondering about you the last three months...Just curious if you did it or not.:)

Location hidden

#482842 Feb 1, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I quit for the holidays, then I delivered some food to someone and slipped on the ice. I have been on crutches it took my hip out of alignment. I caught myself and twisted the Doc said I was lucky I didn't break my hip. Today, my hip is back and lined up perfect. Still on crutches for awhile.....reinjured my spine so, in pain and will not take pain meds, they almost killed me in 2006 . So....God has his plan, just wasn't mine! LOL I should be back to normal soon, I am just thankful I didn't break my hip. I haven't even been on the computer because of the pain. All things happen for a reason...We all have things we have to face sometimes, even when we don't like it. I wasn't even able to go to church for a month, glad I am retired and don't have to worry about work! I told my husband I wanted to go south in January, now we are stuck.:( Can't get in the RV steps to steep!LOL Glad you are doing well.
Wow! Sounds like you could use some "hot tub" time there. I don't take meds either...except last resort. So, you are not going south at all this year? I don't know 'bout the "all things happen" part. LOL!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#482843 Feb 1, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Easier said than done. Emotion smothers common sense and empathy with ease all too often.
I hear ya....shoot i wear my emotions on my sleeve and are motivated to act by them as much as anybody i know. But i have found i am at my best when 2 things coincide. 1) I am happy and at peace 2) I have been making a habit of doing the right thing.....when I am happy it is much harder for me to lose control. and the longer i do the right things the easier it gets. habits..good or bad dont break easily. When i got it in my head that ppl cant knock me off my game and im too happy to sweat the small stuff life goes very well for me which makes myh interactions w others go better cus my mood is better and cus of that things keep getting better and so on. and the same in reverse to the negative. life itself can knock us off our spot but at least we r better prepared to deal with it. and i agree way easier said then done but not as hard as we think either. I (T) Peace
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482844 Feb 1, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I just saw this. My mistake. SO do you think only you and your followers are going to heaven? I do believe that Christians commit sin, that is why we are to go before the LOrd everyday and night and pray to him continuously. His blood was the atonement for our sins. When you listen to a gossip and don't say anything, you have sinned. I believe we are bound to every single soul on this earth that you encounter, and if you do not try to lead them to God, their blood will be upon your hands. What do you think of that? You may have 40 years under your belt, but I have known people to sit on the church pews 50 years and walk away from God, and blaspheme the Holy Spirit. It is sad that when it happens you wonder what in the world happened to that person. You do not have to capitalize your letters towards me, I got the picture. I will tell you 40 years means nothing in the site of God, he is no respecter of persons. You know the scripture, I do not have to back it up. You know your bible, if you need the scripture which I doubt, I would gladly give it to you. I am not your enemy.
I am not church and I don't assume who is going to go to the heaven ,for sure not earthly dpreaved moraly churches past 2000years.

I am not church nor having any my followers

GODS ETERNAL SPIRITUAL CHURCH IS IN HEAVEN AND ALL FOLLOWERS OF HIS CHURCH 2 THESS 2;1...ARE GATHERED TOGETHER BY MERCY AND GRACE OF GOD ALONE,EPH 2;8-9.EPH 1;2-12

LET ME ADD
BIBLIE IS NOT MY NOR YOURS,BIBLE IS ONLY ONE SAME 66 INSPIRED BOOKS BY GOD 2 TIM 3;16 AND NOT UNDER INTERPRETATIONS OF ANY HUMAN PRIESTS,OR CHURCHES OR THEOLOGIANS 2 PETER 1;20

From my point of spiritual view,none of single ones is my enemy,

WE DO HAVE ONE ENEMY DEVIL AND HIS SPIRITS COMPLETLY RUINED MORALY AND SPIRITUALY THIS GLOBE-
HIS CHILDREN SERVING HIM BY HIS TABLE ARE ALSO ENEMIES OF GODS TABLE,
BUT SINGLE ONES LIKE YOU CAN ONLY RECEIVE GODS FREE GIFT GRACE,

ETERNAL LIFE NOT DEPENDENT FROM ME OR ANYONE OUTSIDE OF YOU ON THIS EARTH

Only seating in the church for 100 years doesn't bring or brought salvation to anyone,or get Holy Spirit,

our God is making His own choice according to His pleasure,His Will,
His purpose eph 1;5.6.11.

not according to weekly attendance to the church to gossip,lie,and listen false devil spirit sermons

God bless you and be careful of those deciving spirits working in all worldwide christiaanity like poisonous mushroom 2 Cor 11;13-15.2 Thess 2;3-12.Isaiah 14;13.Ezek 28;2

just pray honestly brake your heart Psalm 51;17....
and ask for help only God who is able to Save you and your family

I AM NOT ABLE TO DO ANYTHING BEFORE GODS POWERS
<SMILE>
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482845 Feb 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>And by Spiritual Nation it will work ~ we will stand together :)
if you reject all dirt of this world for the sake of our Precious King of Kings new eternal Ruler of new heaven and new earth?

if you are under 100% compliance of 2 Cor 7;1.Rev 14;5.1Peter 2;22.Eph 5;27

my assumption according to the codex of law GODS WORD BIBLE IS;
YES?WE ARE AND STAND TOGETHER AS SPIRITUAL WARIORS OF OUR COMANDER JESUS CHRIST .EPH 6;11-18

only please?don't imitate my harsh life injured nature,

OUR PURPOSE IS TO TRY TO IMITATE OUR GODHEAD JESUS CHRIST

God bless you serah

Location hidden

#482846 Feb 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I understand ~ sometimes our emotions don't like 'sharing' as such..... One thing I always remember is that tears are our way of expressing ourselves when mere words are not enough. I cry a lot, BT42,'cause I have a lot of expressions :)
I love the emotions of the emotions, and encourage them rather than discourage them. The heart has been whacked a few times, but when the whacks hit hardest, it means we cared most. And those whacky times are probably the moments we treasure more in our lives than any other time.... Maybe when we get old, and tired, and our minds take their own trips, we trip back down the path of the memories we created, and enjoy them to their fullest with a different comprehension :)
Honestly, I don't know how to answer this...You are unique, y'know?
Knowledge

United States

#482847 Feb 1, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe your church according to your beliefs doing noble thing,
this topic is not church at all,
also try to point Bible to justyfy your claim of sin by all,because in this case you LIE,not knowing what Bible say
1JOHN 3;9
WHOSOEVER IS BORN OF GOD DOTH NOT COMMIT SIN;
FOR HIS SEED REMAINETH IN HIM; AND HE CANNOT SIN ,BECAUSE IS BORN OF GOD,
JOHN 1;17.3;3-8
TRULY BORN BY DIRECT INTERVENTION OF GODS SPIRIT(NOT CHURCH) ARE NOT MORE SINNERS BECAUSE CHRIST DWELL IN THIER HEARTS PURE AND ETERNALY SAVE
years of cyber atheistic insults, or pride of homsexuals spewing all the time against GOD FATHER AND OUR SAVIOUR,
IS SIMPLE PROFF THAT LONG BIBLICAL DISCUSSIONS WITH THOSE PERVERTS IS NOT ANY TRUE WITNESS OR TRUE GOSPEL-IT IS SIMPLE BLASPHEMIES AGAINST GOD BY ALL UNSAVED LOST HUMANITY CALLED YOURSELVES CHRISTIANS
God bless you
and May allow you next time qutoe Bible to back up your unbiblical claims
lets look 1 John 3;8
he that committeth sin is of the devil;FOR THE DEVIL SINNETH FROM THE BEGINNING,
FOR THIS PURPOSE THE SON OF GOD WAS MANIFESTED,THAT HE MIGHT DESTROY THE WORKS OF DEVIL
9/ WHOSEVER IS BORN OF GOD DOTH NOT COMMIT SIN;BECAUSE CHRIST SEED REMAINETH IN HIM..........
Gal 2;20..........Gods elected are crucified in Christ by this world,world of false christianity
5;24..........and they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts(it simple means they are free of sin in body and spirit 2 Cor 7;1)Rom 6;6
After reading your dramatic pharisee statements and demonic insults. My discernment from God shows me that your "forty" years have gotten you nowhere in God. Except SELF. I have died. I have seen the other side. I have came to far to look back with the insults of a rabid man who is only rambling of his picking and choosing to bring others to eternal hell. There is an eternal hell, and there is also a heaven. You can ramble and pick and choose your bible verses, but if you don't know the meaning or have the love of God in your heart to understand His word, you have nothing at all. If you have read the Bible from the beginning to the end, you will know that Paul went on a journey, the same as you are on my friend. But, as years went by, he found that he was wrong in the beginning and near his end in life he finally realized it was all about the love of Jesus. Not of hating and bickering with other Christians whom you only think you are going in. You bring people to God through His love, then you tell them about hell. YOu are wrong my friend, you are going to have to move over because many denominations are going in, you will be judged by your heart. If you have NO love in your heart your works will be worth nothing at all. He will say depart from me I never knew you. If you are a seasoned Christian. There is no need for my scriptures. You should know them. If you need them, I will be happy to assist. But the life of Paul, you will have to research that my friend by many books in the Bible. I think you have been raised on picking and choosing scriptures to suit your needs and your pastor did the same back in the day from lack of intelligience. But, you have to digest the whole word, not just part of it. If you think what I have said is unbiblical, you need to reread God's word, and get reeducated. May God give you the knowledge to understand. I mean you no disrespect, but you have given me NO respect, and that is not a Godly act. I am on my journey with the Lord Jesus Christ and not you or any man can take that away from me. No man can take my salvation or my soul. Only God.

Location hidden

#482848 Feb 1, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember what I asked you to do, if you wanted to find out some things? Remember when we talked about experience? Did you ever have enough nerve to walk in and just do it? I have been wondering about you the last three months...Just curious if you did it or not.:)
No. I have not.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#482849 Feb 1, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,he's the 'christian' who posts here. I've never said much of anything to him,except maybe once,or twice. I usually just skip over his posts,and the posts of several others around here. Anyway,SHOW ME that you've 'got the hang of it'. Oh,and my name isn't 'Bud'.
http://youtu.be/VPKXAToDr-M

okay thanks, LOL
Knowledge

United States

#482850 Feb 1, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not church and I don't assume who is going to go to the heaven ,for sure not earthly dpreaved moraly churches past 2000years.
I am not church nor having any my followers
GODS ETERNAL SPIRITUAL CHURCH IS IN HEAVEN AND ALL FOLLOWERS OF HIS CHURCH 2 THESS 2;1...ARE GATHERED TOGETHER BY MERCY AND GRACE OF GOD ALONE,EPH 2;8-9.EPH 1;2-12
LET ME ADD
BIBLIE IS NOT MY NOR YOURS,BIBLE IS ONLY ONE SAME 66 INSPIRED BOOKS BY GOD 2 TIM 3;16 AND NOT UNDER INTERPRETATIONS OF ANY HUMAN PRIESTS,OR CHURCHES OR THEOLOGIANS 2 PETER 1;20
From my point of spiritual view,none of single ones is my enemy,
WE DO HAVE ONE ENEMY DEVIL AND HIS SPIRITS COMPLETLY RUINED MORALY AND SPIRITUALY THIS GLOBE-
HIS CHILDREN SERVING HIM BY HIS TABLE ARE ALSO ENEMIES OF GODS TABLE,
BUT SINGLE ONES LIKE YOU CAN ONLY RECEIVE GODS FREE GIFT GRACE,
ETERNAL LIFE NOT DEPENDENT FROM ME OR ANYONE OUTSIDE OF YOU ON THIS EARTH
Only seating in the church for 100 years doesn't bring or brought salvation to anyone,or get Holy Spirit,
our God is making His own choice according to His pleasure,His Will,
His purpose eph 1;5.6.11.
not according to weekly attendance to the church to gossip,lie,and listen false devil spirit sermons
God bless you and be careful of those deciving spirits working in all worldwide christiaanity like poisonous mushroom 2 Cor 11;13-15.2 Thess 2;3-12.Isaiah 14;13.Ezek 28;2
just pray honestly brake your heart Psalm 51;17....
and ask for help only God who is able to Save you and your family
I AM NOT ABLE TO DO ANYTHING BEFORE GODS POWERS
<SMILE>
Your a muslim. My bad. Poisonous mushroom are you smoking that or what? Sorry to take your time, I do not believe in the muslim ways. Forget everything I said. I thought for a moment you were an old time gospel older man. I know God's powers and I serve His Only Son Jesus Christ.
Knowledge

United States

#482851 Feb 1, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> No. I have not.
Oh, tobad I was hoping for an interesting story.LOL :)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#482852 Feb 1, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I quit for the holidays, then I delivered some food to someone and slipped on the ice. I have been on crutches it took my hip out of alignment. I caught myself and twisted the Doc said I was lucky I didn't break my hip. Today, my hip is back and lined up perfect. Still on crutches for awhile.....reinjured my spine so, in pain and will not take pain meds, they almost killed me in 2006 . So....God has his plan, just wasn't mine! LOL I should be back to normal soon, I am just thankful I didn't break my hip. I haven't even been on the computer because of the pain. All things happen for a reason...We all have things we have to face sometimes, even when we don't like it. I wasn't even able to go to church for a month, glad I am retired and don't have to worry about work! I told my husband I wanted to go south in January, now we are stuck.:( Can't get in the RV steps to steep!LOL Glad you are doing well.
Hi Knowledge,
Its been awhile. Sorry to hear about your accident but I am glad hear you are recovering well. It's been a little lonely on here without having you to "argue" with..LOL Just kidding! We made our peace a long time ago. Get plenty of rest and I hope the pain goes away really soon. God Bless You Knowledge
Doctor REALITY

United States

#482853 Feb 1, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/VPKXAToDr-M
okay thanks, LOL
Uh huh. Guess you have. But we don't 'glorify' Budweiser around here...only the Lord Jesus Christ. ;)
Doctor REALITY

United States

#482854 Feb 1, 2013
This is Doctor REALITY of the United States of America wishing happiness and the Lord's grace and salvation upon you and yours. Good Nite!:

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#482855 Feb 1, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Edit Deb....I would add you of all people would have known I singled in on the fact that I didnt have any anymore (as Topix deletes old ones as new ones come in) because I felt bad I had threatened to betray a confidence even if it was in response to what I felt was very hypocritical rebuking.I have never betrayed a confidence and that I even threatened to in defense of the things you were saying about me made me feel terrible so I did all I could to mitigate the damage as technically it was true I didnt have any in my box. I figured if people assumed that meant none were ever sent that would be their assumption. That u would take that effort to make it look like I had lied and that is why you chose to publically rebuke me is unfortunate. And by your own admission you felt going public would be more effective so clearly making me look bad in the eyes of others played a role.If the ends justifies the means to embarass someone and turn ppl against them so ur rebuke is more effective is right I'll leave to u
I have not tmailed you with any gossip about anyone. I may have tmailed you and asked you to back off someone due to their own trials.

From what I have been reading for at least a year of your posts...it is NOT in my pointing out your errors- but IN YOUR own misbehavior which has distanced people from you.

I do NOT offer these posts to anyone for "my glory" or "my own reasons"- I offer up the truths because His word asks us to help our siblings.

Your ability to 'hear' is askew brother. Your discernment has leaned toward the wrong side for a long time- which is what happenes when we are not walking as His children should.

Your responses to my attempt to help you do not hurt me friend- they harm your own testimony and detract from His purpose for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Never-ending Doctor 29,791
I want to watch my wife flirt and get picked up... (Aug '12) 55 min LayedbackMick 140
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 280,529
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 1 hr Ann Todd 144
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 43,899
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Hukt on Fonix 968,870
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Phooey 637,917
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Freebird USA 181,944
More from around the web