His dad is Azazel.

Cool huh?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#482720 Feb 1, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't it Paul that severed Christianity from Old Testament law? If he did that, he did a lot.
It was JESUS that severed us from the OT ...

#482721 Feb 1, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
"Wasn't it Paul that severed Christianity from Old Testament law? If he did that, he did a lot."
Just as I was walking out the door, I rethought that, and want to amend it. Don't have time to do so now, though.
Nice thoughts to walk through the door with :)

#482722 Feb 1, 2013
Truths wrote:
One Anothering:
Matthew 18:15-19—Restore one another.
Matthew 22:35-40—Love one another.
Matthew 23:23-26—Practice justice, mercy, and faithfulness with one another.
Matthew 28:18-20—Disciple one another.
Mark 9:50—Be at peace with one another.
Luke 10:25-37—Love one another.
John 13:14—Serve one another.
John 13:34-35—Love one another.
John 15:12-13, 17—Love one another.
John 17:20-26—United with one another.
Acts 2:42-47—Learn, share, and worship with one another.
Acts 4:32-37—United in heart with one another.
Acts 6:1-7—Care for one another.
Acts 11:22-26—Encourage one another.
Romans 1:11-12—Mutually encourage one another.
Romans 12:3-8—Members one of another.
Romans 12:10—Devoted to one another in brotherly love.
Romans 12:10—Honor one another.
Romans 12:15—Rejoice with one another.
Romans 12:15—Weep with one another.
Romans 12:16—Live in harmony with one another.
Romans 13:8-10—Love one another.
Romans 14:13—Stop passing judgment on one another.
Romans 14:19—Edify one another.
Romans 15:1—Bear with one another.
Romans 15:2—Please one another.
Romans 15:2—Build up one another.
Romans 15:5—United with one another.
Romans 15:7—Accept one another.
Romans 15:14—Instruct one another.
Romans 16:16—Greet one another with a holy kiss.
1 Corinthians 1:10—Agree with one another.
1 Corinthians 4:6—Do not take pride in one person
over another.
1 Corinthians 10:24—Seek the good of one another.
1 Corinthians 12:4-27—Members one of another.
1 Corinthians 12:25—Equal concern for one another.
1 Corinthians 12:26—Suffer with one another.
1 Corinthians 12:26—Rejoice with one another.
1 Corinthians 13:1-8—Love one another.
1 Corinthians 14:1-3—Strengthen, encourage, and comfort one another.
1 Corinthians 16:20—Greet one another with a holy kiss.
2 Corinthians 1:3-11—Comfort one another.
I love the anotherings :)

#482723 Feb 1, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I can understand Ghandi saying what he said....not so with Jesus.
If he was already "god" then why would he have any need to talk in the 3rd person so explicitly?
JESUS is the Son of GOD

#482724 Feb 1, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello (((((Juicylu))))))
Nice to meet you~ You can see by my post count that I am an oldster here. This month makes my 6th year as registered. Tho' I believe I started posting in August of o6~ I am not here very often now.... but still have a place in my heart for this forum. We all learned a lot through God's use of this place and from the non Christians who taught us much about ourselves.
Yes.... we have learned much, haven't we?

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#482725 Feb 1, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to learn something else?
Mystique is Nightcrawler's mom.
His dad is Azazel.
Cool huh?
I'm not familiar with this family.

Go OSAS!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#482726 Feb 1, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text> According to him...I was a demoniac because I was "too nice"! igher power out there. I just said oh well and moved on...that I have lived my whole life without his respect...I thought I would be okay from here on out too!I readily admit...lately I have become very frustrated and my tolerance level has been. Some days I manage...other days not so much.
I hear ya on some days our resolve being better than others. To this day I dont know if things were cool between u guys for a while or if he was trying to play you. He and I obviously have our history but I'd like to believe it was the former. To hear him tell it u were the single biggest threat to ChrIstianity! LOL I have always loved that line about managed my whole life w/o ur respect b4! It is how I look at many things too and I just like the saying! I like saying "i have a list of ppl I want to impress and surprise, surprise, you are nowhere on it" ~snicker (ok maybe just I think its clever..lol)

#482727 Feb 1, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I spent years in the Christian bubble, so know well what the Bible says. It took me a year to fully shake off the psychological damage of religion. These days I am into thinking for myself freely without any dogma or any holy books. If religion floats your boat thats up to you. But I would rather fo without it. Man, did I waste my time worrying about nonsense. Its quite mad really when you think of it.
Is that why you are in a Christian thread? I don't think you could have ever really known JESUS, because if you had, you would never want to let HIM go, and there would be no reason to let HIM go, because HE is only love and strength and loves us. JESUS takes away the worry, HE is not the cause :)

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#482728 Feb 1, 2013
If anybody wants the opinion of an uninvested party about OSAS, here it is.

The "always" part of OSAS would be wrong if there was even once exception. Since there is more than one, it is wrong, at least, more verses support the existence of exceptions than not.

Since the Holy Spirit is really just dead dragon farts, I can't get into Heaven. Oops.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#482729 Feb 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>It was JESUS that severed us from the OT ...
Speaking of severing:

And neither the angels in Heaven above
Nor the demons down under the sea,
Can ever dissever my soul from the soul
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee.

Beautiful, or what?

Read it out loud. The rhyme, the cadence, the feelings. Few have matched Edgar Allan Poe. He's my bro!

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#482730 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
I'm not familiar with this family.
Go OSAS!!
X-Men.

Juggernaut is not a mutant, but in X-Men 3, the movie, he loses his power when he is in proximity of the boy whose power is taking away mutant powers. This contradiction proves that the boy whose power it is to take away other mutant's powers is not limited to mutant powers, or that Juggernaut has mutant instead of magical powers, or that the whole thing is just made up.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#482731 Feb 1, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to learn something else?
Mystique is Nightcrawler's mom.
His dad is Azazel.
Cool huh?
And Canyon Creed was Mystiques's and (Sabertooth)Victor Creed's kid. She should turn into someone that has heard of birth control!~snicker

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#482732 Feb 1, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I not really appreciative of your tone and insinuation here. What you think of me doesn't change the price of rice. As a person, I do not hate you. What I think is not right is that you're a hypocrite to yourself and to others. You know homosexuality is wrong, deep down inside. You know your lifestyle is wrong yet you hold yourself guiltless and promote this behavior. This is what I have issue with. If you are a Lesbian and you don't deny that your ways were sinful but allow us to understand why you have difficulty letting it go, we would understand.
I would buy you a drink, but if you don't drink then that's saying something; ya know what I mean? That's basically it. Stop this charade. You're pretending homosexuality is justifiable and normal but it isn't. I may have been a tad harsh towards your species, but I promise to somewhat tone it down if you back up some.
Agreed? Excellent.CS.
.. you're sure a cute, little snookums. Yes, you are !!..

.. thanks for trying to understand, being courteous while expressing your need to condemn my 'species'..

.. I graciously accept your humble apology ..

.. is Mrs. CS still on for tomorrow night's regular orgy ??..

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#482733 Feb 1, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
fart
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Burp......
<quoted text>
"snort"
Uh oh...you owe X royalties :)

With Established Harem

#482734 Feb 1, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I was speaking generally in this instance as I agreed Annie or anyone has a right to defend themselves. The subject itself to me is fluid as regardless what it is over I believe people have a right to defend themselves if they feel they have been wrongly accused or targeted vindictively. But there are many things I feel are worthy of being defended. I have an inkling what speccifically you may be inferring but before I type out my usual long reply I will wait for clarification! LOL
.. clarification? Wouldn't you rather find out yourself ??..

.. here's an experiment. Go 10 days without justifying, defending or protecting anything. You'll be amazed with what you discover ..

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#482735 Feb 1, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>And Canyon Creed was Mystiques's and (Sabertooth)Victor Creed's kid. She should turn into someone that has heard of birth control!~snicker
I just 'walked' in, what now...condoms?

#482736 Feb 1, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Not in Afganistan.
No ~ a woman shouting love and peace in Afghanistan would probably be shot LOL.... I tried writing about peace and not war in the Muslim threads (that was how I started my Topix journey LOL) and I think they wanted to kill me for suggesting that there is no need to kill each other. Ah well, I did learn a lot, so it wasn't all for nothing.

One of the things I couldn't understand was how a mother could jiggle her 2 year old son on her knee and state proudly "of course I would sacrifice my son" .. she would live but sacrifice her son made no sense to me at all. I thought as a Christian mother, I would not want to bury my children, but rather my children bury me.

But then I started to think of those that have had generation after generation in the Military and how proud they are of their children going off to fight (and possibly be killed) in what ever war man(kind) has dragged up.

***Australian Military Schools | eHow.com
www.ehow.com › Education
Australian Military Schools. Three major military academies are located in Australia, each with its own specialization in training. They prepare recruits to serve as...***

I no longer post in those forums, as I know I don't really belong there, but they did give me much food for thought!!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#482737 Feb 1, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't consider anymore
I wrote 10 books of wisdom,and all of them made me milionare seating on my handsome a....
never forget brown splashy farts mixed with cow urine are able to remove all pimples and wrinkles from your face,after 7 treatments your face will look like baby nacked a...
now I already am on 21 page of wisdom book written to all atheists,homsexuals, immoral perverts and empty brains,
when publishing company will publish my bestseller
my book is gonna be 1 st bestseller afer Sherlock Holmes,Agatha Christie and famous gay rusian Zar Nicolaus and his son Stalin
you suppose to be proud,that you meet and respond to such earthly genius residing past 2 years on the mars
Actually shrinky dink...you are the ONLY person that I have ever met from Mars...at least that I know about. Are there more of you here on this planet?

You must get homesick at times...are you planning a trip back home anytime soon?

With Established Harem

#482738 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of severing:
And neither the angels in Heaven above
Nor the demons down under the sea,
Can ever dissever my soul from the soul
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee.
Beautiful, or what?
Read it out loud. The rhyme, the cadence, the feelings. Few have matched Edgar Allan Poe. He's my bro!
.. is Emily your mistress ??..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Dave Nelson 778,666
The King of '4-wheeled BEASTS'! 4 min Doctor REALITY 2
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min UIDIOTRACEUMAKEWO... 4,904
Moses never existed 17 min KiMare 837
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 20 min dallas75225 70
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min truth 560,562
Washington Wizard's guard John Wall SHOULD BE S... 35 min Doctor REALITY 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 265,474
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 15 hr risque 137
More from around the web