Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#482698 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the child with cancer? The result of what?
Are you a gentile?
I am scrolling back from the most recent post to where I left off. When I saw this post by you I had thought you posted it to me using that situation I shared as an opportunity to further the conflict between us. We had gotten along at one point and even though we do not know my first thought was I cant believe I had him pegged that wrong as I thought you a decent guy. I am glad to see this post was not to me and for the reasons I thought it was posted. While u never would have known what I thought I still felt I owed it to you to admit it and to say I was mistaken. There should be boundries all human beings respect and while some dont I am glad to see you had not crossed them
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482699 Feb 1, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I had a feeling that's where you were going with that, but I wasn't sure. And I didn't want to say that, then look like a fool for being wrong.
I understand where you're coming from, but I'm afraid I can't entirely agree with you. You see, as I believe, concepts and ideas are bound to the mind (and heart) until they become manifest. Once manifested, what has manifested is no longer just a concept, or idea, but a physical manifestation of that concept and/or idea. In the case of John 1:1, the "logos" was manifested of "God," which means that the "logos" derived from a concept and idea, as well. Then, the "logos" assisted in the manifestation of other concepts and ideas.
Yes? No?
Yes?
G_O_D is to simple and to narrow mind to understand ancient koine language Logos(God in hebrew EL Gibor,not EL SHADDAI)
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#482700 Feb 1, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what's funny? I actually focused on the fact a "new" poster would have zero reason to make such a claim to me since they would have never seen me accuse anybody of being Cindy and am so used to socks pretending not to know someone's gender as a tactic that I missed the really obvious. It would have been one thing if you said "I am not this End Times guy" Why would any poster, new or otherwise think someone named Cindy is a guy?
That just goes to show how long you have been playing your sock games. The tactics come so naturally to you that you didn't even realize you were pretending to think someone named Cindy was a man You are not some neutral observer that came to some conclusions by observing. You are a biased with an agenda of division. If you had any credibility you wouldn't need to hide your already anonymous known identity.
And this is Topix and all that is fine and well. If grown-ups want to play these games i won't lose any sleep over it. But don't drag Jesus into it. Don't pretend you are here to teach others about Jesus. At least not while lying in the same breath under a disguised name. Have the courtesy to your own faith to give your witness with some measure of integrity. Hopefully whoever you are when you next talk about Christ it will not be part of some agenda and you will do so as who people know you by and for the right reasons. Keep the games and the witness separate is all I saying.
You really like to keep BREWING up the trouble don't you.Trying to pick out in post something to keep trouble going, Just because I said this Cindy was a guy, YOU are unreal, and getting to be pathetic!

Someone, either you or QU said that this cindy person pretending to be a male sometimes, then a female sometimes, so I wasn't sure on what she/it was. Don't think you are QU either know for sure if it was a female or a male , But anyways your accusations are really startin to get annoying and WRONG.

You have some kind of hatred built up in you that you can tare posts apart like this and say the things you say and keep accusing.

I don't play games. My OSAS belief is not a game , and I will continue to discuss on here if anyone wants to discuss like mature
people, whether they are Christians or not.

You just don't like anyone saying you are in the wrong or that you LIED, of which you most certainly do!.

Pride overcometh.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482701 Feb 1, 2013
manoo wrote:
in my village in India we had no lights so we used lightning bugs as candles and this is why butterfly wings cost so much it makes me sad but grass pies are full of nutrients
I was hunting all lightning bugs to my bucket and took with me to the Nyw York who is lightning 24 a day,

but your village dissapeared in complete jungle darkness,
your old hole in the ground also inhabit now vouchers and crickets sounding night noices,songs of qonguerors over your stinking inhabitance in this cave

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#482702 Feb 1, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. Counter_Strike takes exception to our amicable interactions ..
<quoted text>
.. don't like your Christian friends being civil with me, do you ??..
.. people who judge, talk crap and demean someone they hardly know is one of the reasons we live in such a messed up world. I can't stand people who walk around with a holier-than-thou attitude. Makes me want to puke ..
.. thank you for reading my post and
amen
I not really appreciative of your tone and insinuation here. What you think of me doesn't change the price of rice. As a person, I do not hate you. What I think is not right is that you're a hypocrite to yourself and to others. You know homosexuality is wrong, deep down inside. You know your lifestyle is wrong yet you hold yourself guiltless and promote this behavior. This is what I have issue with. If you are a Lesbian and you don't deny that your ways were sinful but allow us to understand why you have difficulty letting it go, we would understand.

I would buy you a drink, but if you don't drink then that's saying something; ya know what I mean? That's basically it. Stop this charade. You're pretending homosexuality is justifiable and normal but it isn't. I may have been a tad harsh towards your species, but I promise to somewhat tone it down if you back up some.

Agreed? Excellent.

CS.

Location hidden

#482703 Feb 1, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
fart
<quoted text>
.. grunt ..
Scratch
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#482704 Feb 1, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Relax, O sensitive one. I was merely asking questions. You're the one that brought up the Holy Spirit, so I was just wondering. And in saying that, I'll ask again.
Can you move mountains? Is the size of your faith, at least, equivalent to that of a mustard seed?
<quoted text>I do, but I'm wondering if you do? If you do, how do you know between the two. By what have you learned righteousness and unrighteousness?
<quoted text>Because, when people mention the Holy Spirit, those particular verses come to mind. And I wonder.
<quoted text>I know not what you mean. Can you, please and if you will, elaborate?
<quoted text>Why do you all do that?! I never said YOU sinned. I was merely asking what your thoughts and beliefs were concerning all those religious leaders that claimed to be saved, born-again, and what-not, and got caught in some type of scandal. If any one of them died before they either, repented, or got caught and repented, would they still be saved?
<quoted text>I am a tad unorthodox, aren't I?
<quoted text>Oh, I have confidence, alright. As long as I know I'm making a valiant effort to fulfill love while I endure on my trek. But, if I don't, I'm sure my confidence will dwindle away, just like my chances of being saved for eternity. So, in that, it's my healthy fear that reminds me that I never want to fall into the hands of our appointed Judge- the same that can destroy both, body and spirit. But, as to becoming perfect? I'm going to try with all my being, just as we were instructed. You can take the lukewarm path if you want to. That's on you. Don't say you weren't warned, though.
You really think your confidence in God would dwindle away if you don't fulfil love and keep striving to be perfect in all His commandments? and loose your chances of being SAVED?

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#482705 Feb 1, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I am scrolling back from the most recent post to where I left off. When I saw this post by you I had thought you posted it to me using that situation I shared as an opportunity to further the conflict between us. We had gotten along at one point and even though we do not know my first thought was I cant believe I had him pegged that wrong as I thought you a decent guy. I am glad to see this post was not to me and for the reasons I thought it was posted. While u never would have known what I thought I still felt I owed it to you to admit it and to say I was mistaken. There should be boundries all human beings respect and while some dont I am glad to see you had not crossed them
Thank you.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482706 Feb 1, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Shrinky Dink...you are full of art with your words today!
I will try and remember your advice...
1. Do not drink blue in when I eat Mexican chili...only red or yellow ink.
2. No snorting for health reasons...much safer to fart or burp.
3. Grunt when I fart so that I won't get wrinkles on pimples or was the pimples on my wrinkles?
Have you ever considered writing a book with all of your words of wisdom?
I don't consider anymore
I wrote 10 books of wisdom,and all of them made me milionare seating on my handsome a....

never forget brown splashy farts mixed with cow urine are able to remove all pimples and wrinkles from your face,after 7 treatments your face will look like baby nacked a...

now I already am on 21 page of wisdom book written to all atheists,homsexuals, immoral perverts and empty brains,

when publishing company will publish my bestseller
my book is gonna be 1 st bestseller afer Sherlock Holmes,Agatha Christie and famous gay rusian Zar Nicolaus and his son Stalin

you suppose to be proud,that you meet and respond to such earthly genius residing past 2 years on the mars
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482707 Feb 1, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Scratch
if she sticks her finger inside and scratch,
she is going to have red period
also scrach is not recomended for females with AAA batery long plastic male part

you have to love your neighbour as yourselves and don't encourage them to make some self injuries
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482708 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
for what?
you simple pac an?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#482709 Feb 1, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Its as real and natural as the sun setting. It is just a different part of existance
<quoted text>
Touching and true
Good to see ya btw. Wanted to say Hi yesterday but held off just for reasons of my own. Nothing about you or bad just wanted a better moment in which to do it
(T) Peace
I understand Skom ~ this old forum is like a roller coaster... and many of us have shared the ups and the downs :) Just want to also add that FB is not used to encourage disputes, it is used to calm them :)

Peace to us all, long time coming maybe, but we deserve it :)

#482710 Feb 1, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the free freak show.
Thanks for being part of the show LOL

Location hidden

#482711 Feb 1, 2013
Edit Deb....I would add you of all people would have known I singled in on the fact that I didnt have any anymore (as Topix deletes old ones as new ones come in) because I felt bad I had threatened to betray a confidence even if it was in response to what I felt was very hypocritical rebuking.I have never betrayed a confidence and that I even threatened to in defense of the things you were saying about me made me feel terrible so I did all I could to mitigate the damage as technically it was true I didnt have any in my box. I figured if people assumed that meant none were ever sent that would be their assumption. That u would take that effort to make it look like I had lied and that is why you chose to publically rebuke me is unfortunate. And by your own admission you felt going public would be more effective so clearly making me look bad in the eyes of others played a role.If the ends justifies the means to embarass someone and turn ppl against them so ur rebuke is more effective is right I'll leave to u

Location hidden

#482712 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Thank you as well

#482713 Feb 1, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>For me, there's only one person and one group that I never bother to read, except for every now and them. They're supposedly believers, too, but I find myself able to stomach the atheist's posts better than theirs, sad to say.
<quoted text>As do I.
<quoted text>I, too, have found people in Topix that, today, I'm comfortable calling them "Brother," or "Sister."
Proverbs 18:24
A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.
<quoted text>Job is a very powerful book. The book of Job reminds me of a lyric from the song "Running Away," by the late, great Robert Nesta Marley. He sang, "Every man thinks that his burden is the heaviest. But, who feels it knows it, Lord!" But, whenever I start feeling sorry for myself, I try to remember what Job went through. My favorite books, though, I would have to say are Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, and from the Apocrypha, Ecclesiasticus.
<quoted text>It does gather an audience.(smile)
Mmmh; I need to remember to call the Chapters Books.... JOB is certainly powerful and there are times when our lives today are a replica of his suffering, although different in the type of struggle as such.

There have been times when I don't think I could get any lower, and for awhile I lay on the lounge suffering in silence ~ GOD let me know to keep on sulking, but when I was ready, get up and do the things that I needed to do. It didn't take long to shake off the blues and now, those things that were so huge in my life have totally turned around and are now my Blessings :)

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#482714 Feb 1, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Yours, Grace's, my, and every other person's efforts at righteousness are works of futility because we cannot be righteous because of our own efforts. They are a bunch of filthy rags.
You might try at looking at the scriptures from a spiritual standpoint rather than a physical one. That is what the Judaizers did (physical standpoint) and they, for certain, became self-righteous and Jesus told them what He thought about them.
Ever since you've been posting here you have been pompously describing your works of righteousness, yet you claim humility. Is that not a bit ironic?
God knows who He has saved, and to those He gives assurance; and they know who they are.
More like, He knows who chose His salvation. Remember, it is not forced upon, thus, people must choose to be saved or to be damned. So rather than make it sound as if people are saved so they can do whatever pleases them because they can't be lost again, it is a choice. You can choose a beautiful woman to be your wife today and sadly you can choose to let her go tomorrow. It is a mutual relationship and understanding, not puppet to puppeteer.

I hope you're not offended by this, just throwing in my 5 cents worth.

Shalom Drew.

Andrew (CS).

#482715 Feb 1, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Who set you up as judge and jury? I thought you guys let God decide?
And btw God has not written any holy books, thats obvious to anyone here. And hell is a fictional place. For the love of all the gods, what kind of monster would saction eternal torture in hellfire for not believing in the absurdities of religion.
Not knowing GOD is hell.....

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#482716 Feb 1, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Excelent
you posted my thoughts
awsome complexity of Almighty God is not only to understandable,but also not able to have any imaginations of His incredible misterious grateness
if God alone wouldn't sent Holy Seed into mary womb to conceive His Pefect image and enter minds of dan of whole humankind
WE NEVER WOULD BE ABLE TO LEARN BASICS OF HIS EXISTENCY
BIBLE IS ONLY FIRST STEP OF ETERNAL JOURNEY INTO DEEP SPIRITUAL ETERNAL LIFE ONLY THOSE WHO GET FROM HIM UNDERSERVED KINDNESS OF HIS MERCY-FREE GRACE GIFT
EPH 1;3-12
Uh....I appreciate that. Agreed and well said.

Shalom!

Andrew (CS).

Location hidden

#482717 Feb 1, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. what are you defending ??..
I was speaking generally in this instance as I agreed Annie or anyone has a right to defend themselves. The subject itself to me is fluid as regardless what it is over I believe people have a right to defend themselves if they feel they have been wrongly accused or targeted vindictively. But there are many things I feel are worthy of being defended. I have an inkling what speccifically you may be inferring but before I type out my usual long reply I will wait for clarification! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min River Tam 765,119
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 11 min arabian 5,444
Why Topix is dying 33 min Protester 1
I wish homosexuals never existed...... 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 77
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 263,625
4 Powerful Steps to Permanently Dissolve Panic ... 1 hr Dissolve Panic 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Roberta G 175,050
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Oxbow 555,079
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 13 hr Ayyan 1,187

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE